Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jokerpoker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago

Here you are. And I've been crying over in the despicable me thread. Ahh fun Fridays again.

Thanks Amigos and can't wait to see what you come up with this time. Grail theme for me.

2 weeks later
    #203 6 years ago

Where the hell are you guys. It's Friday night here.

This build is looking and sounding better than Minions and that's saying something. Can't wait to see you put some of you insane ideas into the asylum. Go Amigos.

#287 6 years ago

Hope you have some nice chrome hinges and hardware coming too. This thing needs to be pimped.
    Great effort. Although I did notice that only after making four triangle bit of wood it was drinks time. Seriously thinking this will take some time.

3 weeks later
    #490 6 years ago

What do you this this is? A democracy? No this is Pinside and there are no holidays when it interferes with our Friday entertainment.

Have a great break guys but don't be away too long.

1 week later
    #632 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

I am restoring a classic Weltron stereo and recently received a new dust cover,there is one guy in Australia that makes 'em.
    He adds little screws and instructions along with it in a yellow envelope.
    The dustcover is taped on until i have the time to work on it..
    The burglar thought i was hiding my money or such in that envelope..

Is his name Vince, Bas?

Oh and great updates as usual. I am now up to speed again. This is going to be another seriously great build.
    Cheers Amigos and have a great week.

1 week later
    #748 6 years ago

Its Friday Amigos, Get it started @pinballrockstar.......Yes i know it isn't over there yet. Damn i hate this time zone thing

1 week later
    #858 6 years ago

FRIDAY........BOOM.

#933 6 years ago

You've given yourself a very hard coding job this time Bas to get all those effects right.
    That smoke looks awesome. Love you guys thinking out of the box. Imagine if JJP put that in WoZ around the witch like was suggested. BOOM sell sell sell.

Great imagination Amigos and the thought power to get it done.

1 week later
    #1079 6 years ago

That...is...going.....to happen..
    Perfect idea man!

Wire it up to 5v for the Crazy Mansion attract mode. Zap em, now that's crazy.

#1091 6 years ago

And you look like a nice normal guy. We suggest electrocution and BOOM you're right there with us.
    This really is going to be an insane build.

#1095 6 years ago

That Pinball museum looks really cool. Forgot to say thanks for posting all the pix.

#1198 6 years ago

Somewhere in the build it would be nice to pay homage to the Minions build. Maybe a chained up minion in an electric chair in the asylum. The next should have something from all before it. A bit like B/W cows only more tangible. Just a thought.

1 month later
    #1590 6 years ago

This is shaping up to be a bigger task than Minions. But I have confidence you are all up for the challenge.
    Looking great Bas Mic And Dick

3 weeks later
    #1777 6 years ago

Well all caught up again. Great stuff as usual Amigos. Looking awesome.

#1789 6 years ago

Don’t be nervous mate. People will get a real kick out of seeing the effort you guys put into it. It’s what Pinball should be about. FUN. Not all the other shit we sometimes get caught up with. Be damn proud of it.

1 month later
    #2116 6 years ago

A whole new meaning to follow the yellow brick road. Bas i saw that pic with Baby Packman in the Tesla. You're crazy man

1 week later
    #2252 6 years ago

Merry Christmas Amigos. Hope you have a great time with family and friends.
    Thanks for all the effort posting your awesome work over the last few years.

3 weeks later
    #2445 6 years ago

You are always so positive Bas. Inspirational to others. Keep it up my Pinball brother.

#2518 6 years ago

Another great build guys. Love the ever seeing eye. Great idea.

1 week later
    #2594 6 years ago

Side note, that finger nail is starting to look lose. My date in March is looking shaky.
    Another great build. Headbox is looking insane!!!

5 months later
    #4236 5 years ago

Well all caught up again guys. Awesome progress and am impressed and slightly disturbed by your vision of that rather evil looking head. Truly inspirational work.

1 month later
    #4707 5 years ago

Thanks Bas. Really enjoyed your (our It was like I was there lol) trip. Thanks for including us in your Tesla supercharging holiday adventure.
    Now get on with the Crazy Mansion.

4 weeks later
    #4972 5 years ago

Another great Friday build. Thanks again guys for sharing the insane ideas that make up this awesome Pinball.
    You guys rock.

2 weeks later
    #5241 5 years ago

Well you kinda side tracked me with the arrival of Houdini. That game looks awesome.
    So to do the louvres Mic was making. Another great Friday enjoyed by your Aussie mates.

1 month later
    #5498 5 years ago

Sooo much detail in every part of this build. Awesome guys. Love me some Amigos updates.

3 weeks later
    #5625 5 years ago

That is so cool. Your imagination of how it will be when multiball starts is awesome Bas.
    I’m still in awe that you have taught yourself to code. 10 Thumbs up

3 weeks later
    #5970 5 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better. Have a great weekend Amigos. Thanks for the never ending entertainment in this thread. Awesome as always.

2 weeks later
    #6189 5 years ago

I miss my hair......but on the up side I’m always ready to go when everyone else is preening theirs. The mo was for Movember here in Australia to highlight men’s health. Prostate cancer and men’s suicide. Very good cause...very bad moustache

Awesome shutter sequence Amigos. Love this thread and build is going great.

1CA62DE9-522A-40AB-896D-B824D22BFC9D (resized).jpeg1CA62DE9-522A-40AB-896D-B824D22BFC9D (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #6629 5 years ago

New game room looks awesome Bas.
    On the right track with new flipper mechs. That will tell you if it’s ramp or weak flippers. They did look weak to me in video but hey your there so do what you guys do best. Cheers from Australia and yes I’m loving AFMRLE
    Thanks for your advice.

8A528A09-9880-44A1-BFB7-D1F02DDA9990 (resized).jpeg8A528A09-9880-44A1-BFB7-D1F02DDA9990 (resized).jpeg947AE1D3-2FDA-453A-828C-B9C43F2FCBDA (resized).jpeg947AE1D3-2FDA-453A-828C-B9C43F2FCBDA (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #6761 5 years ago

Great build again guys. Always a good read.

3 weeks later
    #7040 5 years ago

That is so freakin cool guys. Love what you did to sync that all together. Another great entertaining build. Think I will watch that vid again. Awesome guys.

1 month later
    #7555 4 years ago

All caught up again. Another great episode Amigos.

#7557 4 years ago

Always peeking in for a look Bas.
    Oh and AFMrLE is out and a beautiful TWD premium is in. Still no luck with a Houdini but the hunt continues.
    Cheers mate.

1 week later
    #7620 4 years ago

Great work again guys. I like swinks am amazed at the coding side.
    For me you lost me at “ there is a chip on every tiny rgb ”

1 month later
    #8064 4 years ago

Love the UFO vid. Awesome

3 weeks later
    #8246 4 years ago

Looks like you are having a great time away Bas. Enjoy.

1 month later
    #8678 4 years ago

Crazy awesome as usual guys. Thanks for continuing the updates.

#8732 4 years ago

I just want to see it fully operational. Going to be interesting to see what, if any bugs surface.
    That lightshow is really looking great.

#8734 4 years ago

Still loving Houdini Bas.

2 weeks later
    #8872 4 years ago

Heartbeat mode looks awesome. Even if you didn’t turn the phone

1 month later
    #9314 4 years ago

He’s a machine. Gets in the zone and goes for it. Gotta love the beard!!

Nice to see this continuing so well. Get back to coding Bas haha! You have a lot of work with all those extra lights and mechs to drive. Great stuff.

1 month later
    #9875 4 years ago

Blown away Bas. That millions sequence is just brilliant. So much work but you guys must be stoked when you see it all come together. Finished product will be insane. The smoke under glass is crazy cool.

1 month later
    #10126 4 years ago

Just keeps getting better.

3 weeks later
    #10330 4 years ago

That is one feature packe backbox. Attention to detail is unbelievable and that lighting effect is awesome.
    What’s the backbox weigh now? Must be a heavy bugger. Great stuff as usual. Think you need to send the details to Stern. We all want a Crazy Mansion!!

1 month later
    #10571 4 years ago

Always nice to see the progress Amigos.

2 weeks later
    #10739 4 years ago

Always been a fantastic thread, nowadays even more so. Great progress as usual. Love the way the new playfield has progresses. BOOM!!!

1 month later
    #10946 3 years ago

Playfield artwork looks fantastic guys. Great work. This is going to be a killer machine.

1 week later
    #11080 3 years ago

That’s a lot of fine insert work there my friend. Looks awesome. I would love to see this game in the flesh one day.
    Just great watching it come together.

1 month later
    #11459 3 years ago

Ok Bas now you’re scaring me.....oh that’s the point

Amazing how much it transforms the game to that finished look just by putting in the plastics. This LE put Stern and others to shame with all the mechs in it. More mechs in your headbox than most have in their entire games. Stellar job Amigos.

3 weeks later
    #11711 3 years ago

Great to see this flipping. A few tweaks and it will be awesome. Great stuff Amigos.

Love watching Dic laughing at you flipper skills Bas!!! So go on shoot the bloody saucer shot will you

1 week later
    #11807 3 years ago

3 years of excellent entertainment Amigos. 3 years of blood (yes your thumb counts) sweat and I’m sure tears (occasionally!!!) Great stuff guys and congratulations to you Bas, Beard and Dic. This has always been such an uplifting thread. Really appreciate you guys posting week after week. I just have to watch gameplay again.

1 month later
    #11869 3 years ago

Still entertaining us guys. You’re the best.

6 months later
    #11990 3 years ago

Hey buddy,no the Netherlands is lagging like crazy...a shortage of vaccines.
    So the majority goes to people with weak health first and nurses etc.
    They don’t care about 3 aging amigos

Hope you guys are all doing ok. While we miss the Friday night catchups we haven’t forgotten you. Stay safe Amigos.

#12006 3 years ago

That wall looks awesome Bas

1 week later
    #12021 3 years ago
    Quoted from mic1977:

Thanks you all. i feel not really bad so i can beat the corona.

Hey Beard hope all goes well for you and family. It’s been so bad over there wishing everyone well.

#12036 2 years ago

I’m going to have nightmares now pinballrockstar shocking pictures

Good to hear beard is feeling better.

3 weeks later
    #12074 2 years ago

Well get cracking Amigos. Let’s see that vid to the end. Covid can’t stop you playing

1 month later
    #12089 2 years ago

Mask mode.
    Quarantine mode
    Hotel frenzy (here that’s where most of the outbreaks occur)
    Lockdown mode.
    Asylum mini wizard mode (after your third lockdown you really do go crazy)
    Vaccination mode

Anti vaccers mode
    Anti mask wearer mode
    And the most loveable dick nose wizard mode

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jokerpoker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos?tu=jokerpoker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.