Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1917 6 years ago

I started reading the thread this morning! ..38 pages.. someone made fun of themselves as the worst follower on about page 20..well i got ya beat! Haha .great job boys! Love all the whiskey breaks! I'm nervous about that cabinet tho amigos!.(sorry!) I know ya got it in you boys to build one that has interlocking joints! Are you sure this one will hold up to abuse of hauling it around with all that weight in there?! Again, sorry to sound like a downer.. you guys are faakin deadly! Can't wait to see it flippin!

#1938 6 years ago

Booooom! Happy Friday y'all!

#2000 6 years ago

You havent even mentioned his touring guitarist yet!! she has a great set of .....skills! She can shred! Nita Strauss ! I seen Alice about a year ago and enjoyed the show too! But i diiiid notice a lil bit of lip syncing on some of the songs.. he is almost 70! Oh well, still a great show! &&& faakin deadly u met him !!

bef499b1fd2ff9926ff430c59a5cbdcd--nita-strauss-guitar-girl (resized).jpgbef499b1fd2ff9926ff430c59a5cbdcd--nita-strauss-guitar-girl (resized).jpg

#2030 6 years ago

Was there any doubt!?

#2093 6 years ago

What the puck?! Beer and breakfast! Mmmm

2 weeks later
    #2193 6 years ago

Guardians?

#2199 6 years ago

Oh ya ! You were just playing & loving it at the pinball museum u been donating pf's to. Nice score! Can't see much getting built tonite! I will pull out the scotch and have a dram with you boys! Cheers from Canada!

2 weeks later
    #2357 6 years ago

Let's be honest... AMIGO'S don't need no stinking instructions!!

#2373 6 years ago

They look like microwaved left thumbs! Haha.. dipped in bbq sauce and mayo?! When do we see ol' skully!?

#2435 6 years ago

BOOOOOOM

3 weeks later
    #2620 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

But I see I have been down-voted, and it appears 'someone' doesn't seem to get the drift of my dry humor. I am hoping you take this as a fun thing and not a slam at you.

relax! It's just a downvote! Haha, i was just disagreeing that everyone else isn't familiar with metric. We use the metric system in Canada. (We also had to learn imperial system too) hope that upside down thumb didn't keep you up last nite!(humour!)

1 week later
    #2705 6 years ago

Any hawkmoon coin door special joining u boys today!?

4 weeks later
    #3035 6 years ago

Wakey wakey... smoke moss and get bakey

T.F.I.F-Thank-Fuck-Its-Friday (resized).pngT.F.I.F-Thank-Fuck-Its-Friday (resized).png

1 month later
    #3528 5 years ago

Too soon?

Its-Friday-Ladies (resized).pngIts-Friday-Ladies (resized).png

1 month later
    #3783 5 years ago

Just change the graphite tip on the flux capacitor... hammer that bad boy to 88... and hold on! You'll be flippin in no time! Glad i could help!

1 month later
    #4329 5 years ago

Hey amigos..what's up with despicable me pin?! I see it's got the glass off in one of the vids. Do you still play it?! Or is it needing repairs.. jussst wondering! cheers, dion

2 months later
    #5261 5 years ago

Alright..EVERYONE out to the back alley for a safety meeting

2 months later
    #5929 5 years ago

Fukking brilliant boys!! this calls for a safety meeting

4 months later
    #7279 4 years ago

Booom! cheers from a back alley somewhere in Canada love how you bring out the good in this community. Never any fighting or complaining in this thread. Can't wait to see the 'mansion flipping.. what is the plan for the playfield art?! Custom paint by the beard or a printed overlay of some sort?!

#7298 4 years ago

Safety meeting first boys!

2 months later
    #8146 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Hey how are you doing little buddy?
    That is so awesome!
    Thanks little friend,it really means a lot to us
    We hope to bring our pin to USA pinball meetings some day,so you can come and play our Crazy Mansion.

Might as well visit Canada too!

#8197 4 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Very nice - the in-game sounds fit well with the videos too!
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

No product placement unless you're sending the amigo's a bunch to test!

#8198 4 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

Is the meeting over yet? Ready to see some building!

a264b57e6aa7345577bce691f69868c0 (resized).jpga264b57e6aa7345577bce691f69868c0 (resized).jpg
    #8199 4 years ago

Fukkin brilliant this week boys wish I lived in your neck of the woods! I'd be just the guy chilling in the alley rolling doobies every time you walked out there!! Hahaha

4 weeks later
    #8445 4 years ago

How about this guys!
    Feel like fester!![quoted image][quoted image]

Uncle fester the bearded jester!! Great shirt Mic!!

#8529 4 years ago

Quoted from pinballrockstar:I had to beg Big Phil for some money cuz i had no pounds and the guy didn’t take card.

15 pounds is a steal man...this rocks! [quoted image]

15pounds of what?!

#8551 4 years ago

Did u get on that Alien?! Looked to be playing good. Thoughts on gameplay (its my dream theme!)

1 month later
    #8969 4 years ago
    Wanna-Go-Smoke-A-Beer-600x626 (resized).pngWanna-Go-Smoke-A-Beer-600x626 (resized).png
    1 month later
    #9373 4 years ago

That right return lane is gonna be trippy when the game is flowing! Awesome work boys..love the modes and can't wait to see it all come together! Lower playfield and the ufo are gonna be sweeeet! And the corrispondong video's are hilarious but match the game play as well! Haha, love it !! Suicidal Tendencies song "institutionalized" could almost work somewhere in there! Maybe a different version slowed down and recorded by the amigo's?! Cheers from an smokey area in canada

#9397 4 years ago

Its 7 a.m. over here..my math says they're in the back alley!

1 week later
    #9542 4 years ago

Code writing inspirational music!

#9544 4 years ago

Aah thanks,they have a cool band name btw! Clutch...

They have some amazing early albums..and the later one's are pirdy damn gooood too!

1 month later
    #9823 4 years ago

2020 year of the back alley

1 month later
    #9992 4 years ago

Wakey wakey.. let's get bakey.. meet y'all in the alley! Pre-work safety meeting!

#10049 4 years ago

Happy birthday brother Bas!

1 week later
    #10133 4 years ago

Maybe not typical "lowrider" music.. but you can turn this song up next time you're in the shop block sanding the monte.. lately it reminds me of you brother Bas!! Cheers!

1 week later
    #10269 4 years ago

Its literally 4:20 here!! So why not!!

2 weeks later
    #10385 4 years ago
    images.jpeg (resized).jpgimages.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #10386 4 years ago

Mayyyybe They could interact with the player during a video mode of some sort... utilize them with the monitor in the lower playfield to give clues or ask the questions that the player needs to answer correctly. Multiple choice answers picked with the 3 buttons

2 weeks later
    #10519 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

What a productive night!
    And .... no alley?

See post #10493 then apologize immediately!

#10523 4 years ago

Cheers from Canada boys!! That mansion rises super smooth now! Noice job!

#10526 4 years ago

Beard is making a lamp and Dick feels like playing pinball tonight [quoted image]

It's not that he didn't wanna help.. he was doing his part with the whole social distancing thing!! well played Dick! Well played!!

1 week later
    #10594 4 years ago

What are we doing this weekend? Besides hanging around the back alley like jesus waiting for the amigo's to show up!?!

#10596 4 years ago

So instead of a midnight madness ..we need a 4:20 mode... puff puff pass!! Gotta help a patient escape the mansion (to meet the amigos out in the alley) as the playfield fills with smoke!!
    il_570xN.1858123869_bmbr (resized).jpgil_570xN.1858123869_bmbr (resized).jpg

#10597 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^^^ I’m waiting for you to pass me the “J”

images.jpeg-1 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-1 (resized).jpg
    #10670 4 years ago

hahaha i love it! Amazing skills to add the upper flipper.. looks like it was meant to be there! Also... Mickey mouse knows what time it is! Damn i sure would like to visit the Dutch pinball museum one day and play that once it's in English! The playfield, dmd animations, & movie clip integration turned out amazing.

#10731 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

They could probably add like two pieces of a flat metal screwed into the bottom of pf on both sides of the of the rectangle opening if not in the way of other mechanisms. Like right where your blue line is and on the edge of the pf to strengthen it up.

Or maybe some old daughterboards.. If only we could find someone who is willing to part with a few!

#10740 4 years ago

Happy 420 to all of the fellow amigo's!! Some of the coolest pinsiders...

1 week later
    #10813 3 years ago

Ola amigos!

2 weeks later
    #10874 3 years ago

I see precautionary procedures being taken in the back alley too

gasmask (resized).jpggasmask (resized).jpgglassblowing-bong-1 (resized).jpgglassblowing-bong-1 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #11189 3 years ago

Mushrooms and beans at a breakfast buffet is just frikkin weird in any culture! I mean, i eat both. But not for breakfast! Do the mushrooms go on the beans or the other way around

#11197 3 years ago

Its 9:00 a.m. here..they're probably out in the alley right now... preppin

#11198 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Where’s this all being documented?

YouTube

#11248 3 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I was sitting here just shaking my head in disgust that you weren't going to have the pf cleared after all that work. SO glad you chose to use a pf protector!

Chill bro! .. maybe head out to the back alley and have a safety meeting!

2 weeks later
    #11387 3 years ago

I can't stop starring! That lower playfield..insane! ramp decal.. insane! ... the color's on the art blades and pf are fukkin perfect! Lookin so gooood!

1 week later
    #11461 3 years ago

Have you had any time to start writing the actual code?! Or just waiting for a complete game then start from there!? && dayumm!! Love the progress!! That floor lifts up and down smooth as Tennessee whiskey!

#11463 3 years ago

Oh man.. the videos are gonna be fukkin hilarious! Maybe a back alley secret vid ..instead of midnight madness..4:20 reefer madness hahaha..can't wait!

#11466 3 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

That there is genius
    plus it would be a good way for my glass to be incorporated into the game

Oh yeah!!!! And they have a smoke machine.. pump it through the piece you sent them and fill the playfield!! ERMAGAWWWD

1 month later
    #11834 3 years ago

Thanks for having me over on Fridays! From the back alley to the shop where the Monte is being built....thanks

#11849 3 years ago

Who else checks this thread for a blue background every time there's a new post

3 months later
    #11921 3 years ago

yup.. merry x-mas to the 3 amigos ! ... annnd ALL the other amigos around the world trying to deal with this pandemic.. keep on keepin' on amigo bros and sistas

2 weeks later
    #11933 3 years ago

already got my twipy vote!

1 week later
    #11948 3 years ago

I didn't vote every category..to frikkin long! haha..damn,I'm lazy!

4 weeks later
    #11975 3 years ago

crazy mansion isn't on the game database dammit..

2 months later
    #12001 3 years ago

can't wait til the amigos are getting freaky at the tiki again! hopefully real soon! stay safe boys

#12012 3 years ago
    tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
    #12019 3 years ago

1600445116051 (resized).jpg1600445116051 (resized).jpg

can't wait to get mine and play some local pinball soon! stay safe amigos !

1 week later
    #12047 2 years ago

well deserved and congrats

1 week later
    #12059 2 years ago

everyone. head to the alley to celebrate

#12070 2 years ago

there is an imposter among us! that, or you're being followed.. and that's not just paranoid thinking from hangin' in the back alley.. check this out.

Screenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #12080 2 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

I suggest we trust nobody and enjoy pinball instead, but here is a couple hours of science if that’s your thing.
    https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

Wrong thread homie

#12084 2 years ago

That's brilliant! Haha ! All good swille!

Quoted from fanuminski:

hey- your new/next pin can be called "Pandemic Paranoia"
    I'm sure you/we could come up with lots of crazy ideas for this pin.

1 week later
    #12091 2 years ago

Well that idea has already exhausted itself!

#12093 2 years ago

I can't wait to visit Europe one day..and I'll definitely time it around UK PINFEST..onenday amino!

4 months later
    #12112 2 years ago

Happy Friday ya hosers.. i mean amigos!

#12119 2 years ago
    9aef510a283e06e1f63d49a5c859d5cb (resized).jpg9aef510a283e06e1f63d49a5c859d5cb (resized).jpg
    #12135 2 years ago

Btw..GnR is sooo fakkin gud!

3 months later
    #12161 2 years ago

He is definitely not one of the 3 amigos as i'm sure you are aware of. Kind of lame to post in this thread. They never vouched for him nor facilitated the deal. They are his friends but don't have any responsibility for his actions. Hope it works out for ya but dont think hijacking this thread is gonna help!

#12164 2 years ago

Also, how u boys doing?! It's been a minute. Cheers!

44aqo5 (resized).png44aqo5 (resized).png
    1 month later
    #12181 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I just had a safety meeting by myself

I just had really great sex... by myself

3 months later
    #12186 1 year ago
    IMG-20210822-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20210822-WA0000 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #12247 1 year ago
    27-Funny-Friday-Memes-05 (resized).jpg27-Funny-Friday-Memes-05 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #12313 1 year ago

You guys are nuttier than squirrel turds! & i love it! Great job as always! Cheers

1 month later
    #12645 1 year ago

Pintucky, you are one of the original amigos. Your posts are always a pleasure and everyone appreciates your great sense of humor. Rest up and wishing you all the best ! Cheers from Canada , Dion

#12695 1 year ago

Great news Pintucky Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos?tu=Dee-Bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.