Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 255.
    #4601 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Is there anybody who can tell me what this is?? I bought it but i have no clue!!

Looks like a steam punk breast pump

Also, hello! Love your builds.

#4602 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:Is there anybody who can tell me what this is??

THAT is a liquid evaporator auto-douching bag 'after' extractor with turbo boost!!!

#4603 5 years ago

Here is the one we sent to family:

Gorgeous family!!! But the father looks like shit, and creepy, too!

#4604 5 years ago

How about “barber’s kum”

Damn! Your brain is as vulgar as mine!

#4605 5 years ago

these tower bells.
    Feel it?

Oh, hell yes! I can feel 'em!!! The three of them together and the way they are angled makes them have some kind of spooky and ominous appearance about them. Old looking and sort of 'abused' looking. Like they have lived through some tough times.

I would love to hear how they sound. 'We' will figure out a place to put them and PERHAPS they could serve as the 'knocker' instead of the clack sound, along with some ghostly "Whoooooo" sounds. Oh, hell . . . make it knock and THEN the bells ring. They need to be very special. Even for "Midnight Madness" mode. Don't sell them short . . . gotta ring the hell out of them at special times. Just gotta figure out how to make 'em rock 'N roll!!! LOVE IT!

#4606 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

Hey, you’re near Gilleleje! A friend of mine lives there! He used to have a bunch of pinball machines but sadly got out of the hobby. I bought a No Good Gophers from him. Enjoy your Danish vacation. And if you see a pølsevogn (hotdog stand) you should order a ‘ristet hotdog med det hele’ (hotdog with everything on it)! Best hotdog in the world!

I will totally try that hotdog hahaha!
    So did you actually haul a pinball 850km from DK to NL ? Impressive!

#4607 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Oh, hell yes! I can feel 'em!!! The three of them together and the way they are angled makes them have some kind of spooky and ominous appearance about them. Old looking and sort of 'abused' looking. Like they have lived through some tough times.
    I would love to hear how they sound. 'We' will figure out a place to put them and PERHAPS they could serve as the 'knocker' instead of the clack sound, along with some ghostly "Whoooooo" sounds. Oh, hell . . . make it knock and THEN the bells ring. They need to be very special. Even for "Midnight Madness" mode. Don't sell them short . . . gotta ring the hell out of them at special times. Just gotta figure out how to make 'em rock 'N roll!!! LOVE IT!

Yeah! You are feeling it bro!
    The bells look like they have been owned by a creepy old lady...
    strange....how stuff finds yóu sometimes.
    Cuz i wasn’t looking for an old creepy bell thing?
    I saw it and it lured me in.
    I already messaged the guys and they think the bells are cool so it’s totally gonna happen.

827F81A4-7B0A-4F91-9E89-FE6EEA07C340 (resized).jpeg827F81A4-7B0A-4F91-9E89-FE6EEA07C340 (resized).jpeg

#4608 5 years ago

Is there anybody who can tell me what this is?? I bought it but i have no clue!!
    [quoted image]

Looks like a designer meth pipe
    Most likely a quack medicine device.

Awesome VW van pic! I love vintage advertising.

And 1000+ upvotes for your tetris skills. I take my little 4dr ford focus to farm auctions and I'm constantly referring back to my tetris days to make everything I buy fit.

#4609 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looks like a designer meth pipe
    Most likely a quack medicine device.
    Awesome VW van pic! I love vintage advertising.
    And 1000+ upvotes for your tetris skills. I take my little 4dr ford focus to farm auctions and I'm constantly referring back to my tetris days to make everything I buy fit.

Lol so you understand my problem over here
    There is so much unusual vintage stuff over here..but i can’t buy it!
    It is pretty sick man ....hahaha
    We are lucky though the Tesla has a front trunk cause there is no engine in there

#4610 5 years ago

70% discount on sluts! Get your slut while they’re on sale!

8F0DBC12-5C09-4726-A795-0FC1CB8A51B0 (resized).jpeg8F0DBC12-5C09-4726-A795-0FC1CB8A51B0 (resized).jpeg
    #4611 5 years ago

Bas .... are you sure you are in Danmark?

#4612 5 years ago

70% discount on sluts! Get your slut while they’re on sale! [quoted image]

That’s great but the funniest part is seeing your dirty minded grin on your face in your reflection haha

#4613 5 years ago
    Quoted from twenty6point2:

Looks like a steam punk breast pump
    Also, hello! Love your builds.

Thanks bro

#4614 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Damn! Your brain is as vulgar as mine!

Hahaha, 24/7 dude

#4615 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

Bas .... are you sure you are in Danmark?

Last time i checked i totally was? Did i take a wrong turn?
    Let me check...

#4616 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

That’s great but the funniest part is seeing your dirty minded grin on your face in your reflection haha

I live for stuff like that man,i see 100 people in front of me passing it and no one notices it?
    Makes me feel great!

#4617 5 years ago

I live for stuff like that man,i see 100 people in front of me passing it and no one notices it?
    Makes me feel great!

The best stuff you just can't make up. Thanks for sharing this amazing find with us whos travelling days are basically over.

#4618 5 years ago

So today i wanted to charge the Tesla at our cabin,since this cabin is located 87 kilometers from the nearest supercharger.
    The rental house before this one was 27 kilometers.
    It basically means after supercharging,you lose 25% of your battery driving back home?
    So prepared as i am ... i grab my extension cord and plug in to an outlet on the side of the house..

2CD75AF5-25AE-4005-B189-4AEAD63CE94D (resized).jpeg2CD75AF5-25AE-4005-B189-4AEAD63CE94D (resized).jpeg
    #4619 5 years ago

Bummer! Red light!
    A ground problem!

51716495-CFB6-4E09-8F77-A4D90618C82B (resized).jpeg51716495-CFB6-4E09-8F77-A4D90618C82B (resized).jpeg
    #4620 5 years ago

This side grounding contact we have in Europe...

D6F92B0F-2040-4294-9E9A-3447605CF174 (resized).pngD6F92B0F-2040-4294-9E9A-3447605CF174 (resized).png
    #4621 5 years ago

Is like...a thirth pin in the outlet...

49B50F66-D6F0-4156-A61E-81B1260EE10F (resized).jpeg49B50F66-D6F0-4156-A61E-81B1260EE10F (resized).jpeg
    #4622 5 years ago

Ah? There actually is a corresponding hole in my Dutch extension cord that connects to the side!

45BBE35E-FBF7-4298-852C-24777EF070CF (resized).jpeg45BBE35E-FBF7-4298-852C-24777EF070CF (resized).jpeg
    #4623 5 years ago

What would mc Gyver do?!

BEF9FF59-5352-402D-96BC-B7FB391C73F9 (resized).jpegBEF9FF59-5352-402D-96BC-B7FB391C73F9 (resized).jpeg
    #4624 5 years ago

Yup...solution!

AF874C0C-4339-4DD5-B725-97127708D782 (resized).jpegAF874C0C-4339-4DD5-B725-97127708D782 (resized).jpeg
    #4625 5 years ago

BOOM!
    And we are charging!!!! Yes!!!!

C92C675B-28F6-4F31-AD5F-C6C5A5C2ACDE (resized).jpegC92C675B-28F6-4F31-AD5F-C6C5A5C2ACDE (resized).jpeg
    #4626 5 years ago

Bummer!
    11 km/h

ECE1D665-F4C0-491B-8415-3F7DEE46BE70 (resized).jpegECE1D665-F4C0-491B-8415-3F7DEE46BE70 (resized).jpeg
    #4627 5 years ago

Ah well, it,s something better than nothing right

#4628 5 years ago

Actually this is what Macgyver would do

Screenshot_2018-08-12-14-43-54-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-08-12-14-43-54-1 (resized).png
    #4629 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Actually this is what Macgyver would do
    [quoted image]

Oh...i....guess i haven’t seen him for a while....ew!
    He now looks like couldn’t figure out his way out of a paper bag?
    Wow...is that him? Are u sure dude?!

#4630 5 years ago

Yeah unfortunately that's him. Time is a bastard.

#4631 5 years ago

70% discount on sluts! Get your slut while they’re on sale! [quoted image]

And they spurt too.

One more personal question?
    Do your girl and kids have mastery of English like you? Do they understand some of the nuances of the language? Seems like you are a American living over there as good as you do.

#4632 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Yeah unfortunately that's him. Time is a bastard.

Yeah it sure is,but i’m not judging lol,if i were predisposed to be overweight,i would weigh 500 pounds today...i have terrible eating habits.
    I am lucky to come from a genepool of skinny people

But growing up it sucked to be super skinny though...
    In highschool ALL the girls were attracted to the alpha males...
    Bastards be shooting hoops without shirts and shit on lunchbreak...showing off...
    Plus they all got facial hair and i stayed baby face...(if i grow a beard today i grow like a weird chinese beard,just a few random hairs lol )
    But as i am aging i see the benefits,i have no trouble staying in shape..i hope these guys from back then are all fat and out of shape by now(kidding people...kidding...lol )

#4633 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

And they spurt too.
    One more personal question?
    Do your girl and kids have mastery of English like you? Do they understand some of the nuances of the language? Seems like you are a American living over there as good as you do.

Me and my girl use a lot of english slang daily,up to the point where people ask us why we talk english all the time
    It’s just a goofy thing we do..
    But our kids automatically pick up on that too and they joke around in english too.

I believe i told you guys before,lots of english sayings don’t have the same force when translated to Dutch.
    Example:
    “i will never open up to you again”
    That is a real powerful scentence in english.
    But in Dutch that line doesn’t exist!
    Ofcourse one can translate it,but it just doesn’t have the same force.
    You have to resort to:” i won’t tell you my feelings again”.

#4634 5 years ago

Makes me feel great!

Great minds think alike! I would have been all over that sign, then again if I missed it my misses would have spotted it, can’t beat a woman who accepts a pinball addiction combined with a dirty sense of humour two of the many reason she’s a keeper!

#4635 5 years ago

Yup...solution!
    [quoted image]

Your crazy inginuity never ceases to amaze me man

#4636 5 years ago

BOOM!
    And we are charging!!!! Yes!!!!
    [quoted image]

I'm disappointed to see that you didn't use your MIG welder to do this

( - :

#4637 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Your crazy inginuity never ceases to amaze me man

And it works excellent man,full car in the morning

77077058-8E72-4073-B19E-D768893D7377 (resized).png77077058-8E72-4073-B19E-D768893D7377 (resized).png
    #4638 5 years ago

During the evenings i am drawing a new idea for the playfield layout.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #4639 5 years ago

What if we(instead of the toxic swamp area we had planned)build an upper playfield behind the playfield mansion?
    Then we have a playfield facing yet another direction?
    If we squeeze in a fourth tiny one shooting to the right,we cover all 4 possible angles!

#4640 5 years ago

1) normal playfield shoots up
    2) lower playfield shoots reverse
    3) upper backboard playfield shoots to the left
    4) this would be the spot for the right facing mini playfield? (Like the world cup soccer ball lock playfield?)

#4641 5 years ago

The mini loop will function when the playfield mansion is up ánd down.

#4642 5 years ago

Three targets to summon the playfield mansion..
    If the mansion is up they are unreachable cuz the mansion front door leads to the subway.
    They slightly interfere with the subway location but we’ll engineer our way around that

#4643 5 years ago

That mini playfield is cool, has a reverse playfield ever been done before? That’s going to feel so weird at first but probably be a lot of fun at flipping that upside down

#4644 5 years ago

When the mansion flap is up(slamramp position/function)you can shoot these yellow targets over here on the edge of this “roof”

#4645 5 years ago

When the mansion flap is up(slamramp position/function)you can shoot these yellow targets over here on the edge of this “roof”
    [quoted image]

As long as nothing is easily breakable I like that idea, but would it be possible to do drops? So you could access the roof via the slam ramp? And have some targets up there at the back??

#4646 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

That mini playfield is cool, has a reverse playfield ever been done before? That’s going to feel so weird at first flipping upside down

Dunno,but how crazy would it be to have 4 different angled playfields with awesome artwork and toys?
    Seems awesome to me?

#4647 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

As long as nothing is easily breakable I like that idea, but would it be possible to do drops? So you could access the roof via the slam ramp? And have some targets up there at the back??

Thought about that,but droptargets have insanely big mechs under the playfield,that will never fit.
    Still drawing...maybe an upkicker ramp to acces the mini playfield or install another switch on the ufo so it has a new “stop” and drops the ball onto it.

#4648 5 years ago

The subway playfield will have a loop...loops are fun...just a rough sketch,taking almost nothing in consideration...
    But we’ll make it something like this

#4649 5 years ago

I draw like a 6 year old...i know....this looks like a heart with an artery.
    But it would be cool to have a wire ramp over there,or a metal loop.
    Another loop shot.

#4650 5 years ago

Thought about that,but droptargets have insanely big mechs under the playfield,that will never fit.

I’ve never looked at the mechs but how does The Shadow manage the drops on the upper playfield?

There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos/page/93?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.