Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 255.
    #351 6 years ago

Boom!

IMG_7090 (resized).JPGIMG_7090 (resized).JPG

IMG_7089 (resized).JPGIMG_7089 (resized).JPG

#352 6 years ago

Measuring everything twice

IMG_7091 (resized).JPGIMG_7091 (resized).JPG

#353 6 years ago

I forgot how much fun this is

IMG_7092 (resized).JPGIMG_7092 (resized).JPG

IMG_7093 (resized).JPGIMG_7093 (resized).JPG

#354 6 years ago

looking good, waiting for the finishing shot of the night - one playfield on hinges.

nice progress....

#355 6 years ago

Ah we need this thing too to hinge the playfield

IMG_7095 (resized).JPGIMG_7095 (resized).JPG

IMG_7096 (resized).JPGIMG_7096 (resized).JPG

#356 6 years ago

Almost there....

IMG_7097 (resized).JPGIMG_7097 (resized).JPG

IMG_7098 (resized).JPGIMG_7098 (resized).JPG

#357 6 years ago

I love all the parts we have,a solution is everywhere!

IMG_7099 (resized).JPGIMG_7099 (resized).JPG

#358 6 years ago

BOOM!!
    Good night everybody

IMG_7100 (resized).JPGIMG_7100 (resized).JPG

IMG_7101 (resized).JPGIMG_7101 (resized).JPG

IMG_7102 (resized).JPGIMG_7102 (resized).JPG

IMG_7103 (resized).JPGIMG_7103 (resized).JPG

#359 6 years ago

And have a great weekend!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#360 6 years ago

not sure about roadshow but the hang brackets normally are on the underside of the playfield, which isn't a big deal at the moment but changes the depth of the playfield and angle.

awesome night's work guys

#361 6 years ago

for the release of the lockdown bar from the receiver instead of a coin door you could have a mind bending hole that you put your hand through - with a cob webs, fake spiders, slime ???? to reach through...

#362 6 years ago

Great work for a Friday night!

#363 6 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

not sure about roadshow but the hang brackets normally are on the underside of the playfield, which isn't a big deal at the moment but changes the depth of the playfield and angle.

Ya, won't a fully populated playfield strip those bolts right out? That might make the mansion too crazy!

#364 6 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Oh lol,forgot to tell y'all we went down 2 cm on the rear of the playfield and thus we screwed the front hinges on the playfield which also makes 2 cm..
    We are adding a support plate under the playfield later.
    A ufo will fly over the mansion and we need clearance to do so.
    So we lowered the playfield 2cm from standard location.

#365 6 years ago

nice work, and great thinking ahead ... sweeeeeeet

#366 6 years ago

IMG_7104 (resized).JPGIMG_7104 (resized).JPG

#367 6 years ago

Oh wow

IMG_7106 (resized).JPGIMG_7106 (resized).JPG

IMG_7107 (resized).JPGIMG_7107 (resized).JPG

#368 6 years ago

Nice start gentlemen! Now go and have another beer on me!

#370 6 years ago

wtf dude, you are reading wayyyyy too much into a shirt.

#371 6 years ago

Lets give these postings to the media in Norway and let see how they report it. Sad but the t-shirt makes a violent statement and it has consequences. Words mean things.

#372 6 years ago

Quoted from FunriseGuy:the t-shirt makes a violent statement and it has consequences

Give me a f'ing break. With all respect Mr. Funriseguy, you sir, are out of line. Take that PC over the top always trying to incite someone BS somewhere else

#374 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Lets give these postings to the media in Norway and let see how they report it. Sad but the t-shirt makes a violent statement and it has consequences. Words mean things.

You were the one who said "success" (thus NEGATING the saying on the shirt) and linked it to unrelated events. Give me a break. Have a drink and chill the eff out.

#375 6 years ago

Hi, not sure what you mean by unrelated events? He sported a t-shirt basically saying assassination was acceptable and that it didn't happen today. I asked did he wear a t-shirt that espoused success when an assassin murdered 87 of his countrymen. I really don't get why nobody understands this. Is this pinball build so important that nobody sees this?

#376 6 years ago

I'm confused. I thought they were in the Netherlands, not Norway?

#377 6 years ago
    Quoted from MarkInc:

I'm confused. I thought they were in the Netherlands, not Norway?

And that's just the start of the confusion about this random rant

#378 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Hi, not sure what you mean by unrelated events? He sported a t-shirt basically saying assassination was acceptable and that it didn't happen today. I asked did he wear a t-shirt that espoused success when an assassin murdered 87 of his countrymen. I really don't get why nobody understands this. Is this pinball build so important that nobody sees this?

Because you're the only one who reads anything into that shirt to imply that it promotes assassinations.

#379 6 years ago

Hey dumb dumb, I made you a t-shirt so you won't forget...

temp (resized).jpgtemp (resized).jpg

#380 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

#381 6 years ago

Yep. I totally admit it. Messed up on the country. A hundred miles or so from each other, but it still advocates violence Again, if the media got ahold of this they'd have a field day with it

#382 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Yep. I totally admit it. Messed up on the country. A hundred miles or so from each other, but it still advocates violence Again, if the media got ahold of this they'd have a field day with it

Huh. I just read it as the kind of thing an inept villain would say. Kind of Dr Evil like. You may be taking things too seriously.

BB2F8ACB-C55A-479D-9941-FBA173575AD5-2039-000002D0D20E69D0 (resized).jpegBB2F8ACB-C55A-479D-9941-FBA173575AD5-2039-000002D0D20E69D0 (resized).jpeg

#383 6 years ago

just enjoy the thread, as your reading way to far into it FunriseGuy - just a fun shirt to say that they missed him and he lives another day.

#384 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Not sure why you think he would be advocating violence against himself, but whatever.... Just enjoy the thread and the awesome work these guys are doing

#385 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Sorry, the media won't get a hold of it because it is a popular tee shirt, coffee cup, or anything else you want to put the phrase on. It literally is all over the internet to purchase. It is not a one off. It is just a goofy quote. I've seen them before.

#386 6 years ago

Hahaha,he thinks we are from Norway..
    This shirt is a joke referring to your boss and annoying colleages at work..and yes in a dr.evil kind of way.
    I guess we need an emoticon everywhere these days...
    Man stuff can go south quick over here

#387 6 years ago

Okay,to inject some positive vibes,i was listening to coast2coast and to my surprise we are on coast2coastpinball.com episode 233 !

http://www.coast2coastpinball.com
    Or
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/coast2coastpinball

At about 35:20 we get mentioned in a way we are really proud of.
    Too bad Nate never saw Despicable me nor the minion movie,it explains so much why the pin looks the way it looks..
    But even though,we were real proud to be mentioned!

#388 6 years ago

Please don't respond to inflamatory posts - instead report and have posts deleted. This is a great thread and should not be derailed by trolls who do this for sport. Keep up the great work guys!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

#389 6 years ago

Hey Amigos,

I really enjoy your update threads. This one is off to a great start. The level of build detail that you share with humorous bits thrown in make these updates a much read. Keep up the good work!

#390 6 years ago

Ignore that mess, Mic's shirt is great. I'd wear it to work.

#391 6 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

Please don't respond to inflamatory posts - instead report and have posts deleted. This is a great thread and should not be derailed by trolls who do this for sport. Keep up the great work guys!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Quoted from BleacherBum:

Hey Amigos,
    I really enjoy your update threads. This one is off to a great start. The level of build detail that you share with humorous bits thrown in make these updates a much read. Keep up the good work!

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Ignore that mess, Mic's shirt is great. I'd wear it to work.

Aah great,i was afraid for a sec everybody hated us.
    Humour is a thin line and maybe the guy had a shitty day..you don't know.
    It is easy to misinterpreted stuff on a forum.
    Mic appearantly pushed him over the edge
    No sweat,but to be clear:
    We hate violence,we like humour and we love pinball

#392 6 years ago

Oh,you guys deleted his post,thanks,i wouldn't have a clue how to do that.
    Thanks!

#393 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Aah great,i was afraid for a sec everybody hated us.

OK, OK, I hate you.

Feel Better?

Glorious Friday Night!

In response to the Troll, the 3 Amigos will work Topless in Next weeks Post!

#394 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

OK, OK, I hate you.
    Feel Better?
    Glorious Friday Night!
    In response to the Troll, the 3 Amigos will work Topless in Next weeks Post!

Yeah! See if you are happy with that!
    Male boobs all friday

#395 6 years ago

Rocking the playfield build. The motor was fun- is this for the heads? Curious how much it will need to run.

The ideas are awesome!

RE: thread morale:

The beatings will continue until morale improves

#396 6 years ago
    Quoted from rufessor:

Rocking the playfield build. The motor was fun- is this for the heads? Curious how much it will need to run.
    The ideas are awesome!
    RE: thread morale:
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

Oh,you missed the first bit,it is the helicopter motor that used to run on 95v AC.
    I converted it to "anything,as long as it is DC".
    It runs real smooth,i have to reverse the current though,i'll be using 4 relais to reverse the current.
    Relais are great because the cut the current completely before the other relais put reverse current on the motor.
    The old ac setup had 2 motors which is ridiculous,just reverse with current.
    This way,i can make the heli(ufo)mech go back and forth.

#397 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Oh lol,forgot to tell y'all we went down 2 cm on the rear of the playfield and thus we screwed the front hinges on the playfield which also makes 2 cm..
    We are adding a support plate under the playfield later.
    A ufo will fly over the mansion and we need clearance to do so.
    So we lowered the playfield 2cm from standard location.

So the long term plan it to bolt them into that support plate you mentioned? With the swap to the top side, it seems like the wood screws would create more stress to the joint than the typical mounting and potentially rip the screws out of the wood after a while. Sounds like you've addressed that, but just wanted to check

#398 6 years ago

If you go into mass production on these games, please include a T-shirt with every pin purchase.

#399 6 years ago
    Quoted from etlandfill:

So the long term plan it to bolt them into that support plate you mentioned? With the swap to the top side, it seems like the wood screws would create more stress to the joint than the typical mounting and potentially rip the screws out of the wood after a while. Sounds like you've addressed that, but just wanted to check

Thanks,always shout something if you think we are messing up,better safe than sorry!

Quoted from jayhawkai:

If you go into mass production on these games, please include a T-shirt with every pin purchase.

Yeah,a pinball amigos t-shirt!
    Man that would be cool,someone in Kansas City wearing our shirt

#400 6 years ago

I can represent you out West-

Make a Pinball amigos shirt orderable on-line!! You will sell a few. Many of us have pinball amigos! Could even be fun for people not following here!

I bet you could find a spot to upload your graphic and they would handle orders etc....

There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos/page/8?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.