Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 255.
    #12101 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Shit!! I got excited when I saw the new post

Same here, thought maybe a new project started, darn.

#12102 2 years ago

I keep thinking of this song at the end of the week

#12103 2 years ago

I popped in hoping there was a new build announced. Miss the Friday threads

#12104 2 years ago

Knowing those amigos, it's still fry day.

#12105 2 years ago

Caught in the Act!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    1 month later
    #12107 2 years ago

Amigos?

#12108 2 years ago

Ami-gone I'm afraid.

#12109 2 years ago

Noo, that sucks

#12110 2 years ago

Calling all Amigos... where are you?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12111 2 years ago

Yes, my Sunday morning hangover is not the same without the weekly Amigo updates. It’s just me, coffee, Tylenol and pre-game football now. Playing pinball is just too painful with a headache but reading about it with coffee was great.

Hope the Amigos are doing well! Looking forward to a possible game 3 reveal. Maybe it could have a theme about a virus that takes over the world…..No too soon!?! Keep on flipping folks.

#12112 2 years ago

Happy Friday ya hosers.. i mean amigos!

#12113 2 years ago

Hey friends!
    Good to hear you!
    Not okay at all over here!?
    We were really enjoying our new Guns and Roses pinball machine until amigo headquarters got invaded by a robot from another planet?
    He says his name is Robby or sumtin..
    He continuously hogs the new pinball…he’s really impolite.
    We cannot acces amigo headquarters until we have defeated Robby.

68EA88F1-BDC5-4C34-94BA-D91096A7C362 (resized).jpeg68EA88F1-BDC5-4C34-94BA-D91096A7C362 (resized).jpeg
    #12114 2 years ago

Look at him,arrogant bastard…

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #12115 2 years ago

So yeah,we are practicing ninja skills with a stick in the alley in the meantime and…every 420 we come together to make plans to stop this amigo headquarters domination

1C679C21-3D24-4470-B671-E299F8EE0777 (resized).jpeg1C679C21-3D24-4470-B671-E299F8EE0777 (resized).jpeg24053E0A-CD9A-40B4-A11F-8C1D942B75BB (resized).jpeg24053E0A-CD9A-40B4-A11F-8C1D942B75BB (resized).jpeg384F599F-7F7A-4652-8458-FBE9CF30396A (resized).jpeg384F599F-7F7A-4652-8458-FBE9CF30396A (resized).jpeg
    #12116 2 years ago

Oh,update,We now by the way own the largest collection of Kenny Powers memorabilia on the planet.
    Collecting this killed some pandemic time!
    We even have the season 2 cap with the Kenny mullet
    So yeah,that pretty much covers our absence

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#12118 2 years ago

Yees Amigos good seeing yall

#12119 2 years ago
    9aef510a283e06e1f63d49a5c859d5cb (resized).jpg9aef510a283e06e1f63d49a5c859d5cb (resized).jpg
    #12120 2 years ago

Fridayyyy... oh, Sundayyyyyyyy!

Welcome back Amigos

#12121 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

[quoted image]

I am so happy to have bumped into Eastbound and Down..
    Kenny Powers to me is a profound revelation,just awesome
    We might just do Kenny Powers as a thirth pin

#12122 2 years ago

A baseball themed pin would be great. Good to see the Amigos are still rockin!

#12123 2 years ago

Amigos - did you notice where American Pinball may "produce" another homebrew pin after Legends of Valhalla? Maybe throw your into the mix?

#12124 2 years ago

Hey guys, good to see an update and hope all is well.
    Games room looks cool, love the tiki stuff

#12125 2 years ago
    Quoted from PBFan:

A baseball themed pin would be great. Good to see the Amigos are still rockin!

Alive and kicking amigo

Quoted from pudealee:

Amigos - did you notice where American Pinball may "produce" another homebrew pin after Legends of Valhalla? Maybe throw your into the mix?

Yeah we should contact them,i doubt they make profit on building crazy mansion tho….you need 800 tongue depressors for the roofs alone lol

Quoted from swinks:

Hey guys, good to see an update and hope all is well.
    Games room looks cool, love the tiki stuff

Hey Swinks,good to hear you man.
    Thanks,the gameroom is really coming together lately,we like it a lot.
    I’ll do a walkabout soon and post it.

#12126 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Hey Swinks,good to hear you man.
    Thanks,the gameroom is really coming together lately,we like it a lot.
    I’ll do a walkabout soon and post it.

please do, looks cool

#12127 2 years ago

Yeah we should contact them,i doubt they make profit on building crazy mansion tho….you need 800 tongue depressors for the roofs alone lol

The tongue depressors would not be the part of the BOM I would be worried about.

Would love to see the Amigos bring something to expo next year for the competition, if for no other reason than getting to play one of their creations.

And who knows, maybe you win and we decide to do your game, nothing against Frank and Scott, but I suspect working with the amigos would be a lot more fun.

#12128 2 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

The tongue depressors would not be the part of the BOM I would be worried about.
    Would love to see the Amigos bring something to expo next year for the competition, if for no other reason than getting to play one of their creations.
    And who knows, maybe you win and we decide to do your game, nothing against Frank and Scott, but I suspect working with the amigos would be a lot more fun.

That would be sooo rad Josh!! Have a beer and play Crazy Mansion together

#12129 2 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

please do, looks cool

Well my daughter was willing to shoot the video for you amigo

#12130 2 years ago

Pinball Amigos HQ = Awesome

#12131 2 years ago

You Rock! Thx voor sharing

#12132 2 years ago

Great video of the Amigos place! Its a great space for sure.

#12133 2 years ago

cool video and cool headquarters - thanks for sharing

#12134 2 years ago

Ap needs to license minion and do that homebrew. Cheaper bom. Better theme.

#12135 2 years ago

Btw..GnR is sooo fakkin gud!

#12136 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

GnR is sooo fakkin gud!

Sure- until the PF self-destructs.

jjpOwnersFault (resized).jpgjjpOwnersFault (resized).jpg
    #12137 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Ap needs to license minion and do that homebrew. Cheaper bom. Better theme.

It would be the best theme to build for sure,but i guess it hasn’t been done cuz the license is crazy expensive.
    But man…for a pin there’s just tons of material to work with?
    For those who wonder, our minion machine is stored in the office of my shop…waiting for the next show

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #12138 2 years ago

you need 800 tongue depressors for the roofs alone

Not joking here. I've got about 50 cases of tongue blades in stock. Each case has 5,000 in it. I got stuck with these when a factory went out of business. Price would be unbelievably low if someone wanted them . . . here in the States, that is. This factory used them to stir epoxy for use on the assembly line. Everything worked out fine for YEARS until . . . the owner of the factory committed suicide! His sad death totally killed a very big business and jobs for hundreds, including me the supplier.

#12139 2 years ago

Well my daughter was willing to shoot the video for you amigo

I'm so TOTALLY enthralled by your talents! SOOOOOOO many things that you can do. Unbelievable! Your IQ must be off the chart! The list would be too long to post here the many things you can do. Not only do you have a resemblance to Paul McCartney, but you can play music like him too!

Hearing your daughter's voice was like hearing my own daughter. Where in the world, or HOW in the world did she lean English so well!!!! She sounds just like my American daughter, including the slang. Do you actually communicate with each other in English at home?!!! I am SOOOO jealous of your language skills!!! And you . . . . and the "elbow grease" . . . that is SUCH an American thing to say. I should be talking about your beautiful room and all your wonderful toys, but . . . I am more overwhelmed with your genius and talents!!!

Thank you Amigo daughter for filming this.

Thanks so much for the post!
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

#12140 2 years ago

#12141 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Not joking here. I've got about 50 cases of tongue blades in stock. Each case has 5,000 in it. I got stuck with these when a factory went out of business. Price would be unbelievably low if someone wanted them . . . here in the States, that is. This factory used them to stir epoxy for use on the assembly line. Everything worked out fine for YEARS until . . . the owner of the factory committed suicide! His sad death totally killed a very big business and jobs for hundreds, including me the supplier.

Jesus amigo! That is a fuckload of tongue depressors

#12142 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

I'm so TOTALLY enthralled by your talents! SOOOOOOO many things that you can do. Unbelievable! Your IQ must be off the chart! The list would be too long to post here the many things you can do. Not only do you have a resemblance to Paul McCartney, but you can play music like him too!
    Hearing your daughter's voice was like hearing my own daughter. Where in the world, or HOW in the world did she lean English so well!!!! She sounds just like my American daughter, including the slang. Do you actually communicate with each other in English at home?!!! I am SOOOO jealous of your language skills!!! And you . . . . and the "elbow grease" . . . that is SUCH an American thing to say. I should be talking about your beautiful room and all your wonderful toys, but . . . I am more overwhelmed with your genius and talents!!!
    Thank you Amigo daughter for filming this.
    Thanks so much for the post!
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

Ah thanks so much my friend,indeed,Elise and I always joke around in English,she has a great feel for it!
    We Dutch really fuck up the scentence structure.
    I always cringe when i hear flat dialect Dutch speak English.
    It gets the message across but to me it is nails on a chalkboard.
    I actually have a hard time shaking off my Dutch accent,very aware of that.
    But Elise also does a killer English accent,it is absolutely hilarious hahaha.
    My father was a blues guitar player,he taught me some chords and tricks on the fly and i like to play solo guitar with backing tracks or just some music.
    Mainly ZZtop ,Hendrix and ACDC … that kinda stuff.
    But i am no genius,i am just very curious in life and try stuff…never stop exploring!
    Take care amigo!

#12144 2 years ago

When you picked up the Strat, I thought to myself “Hey, he sort of looks like Joe Strummer!” Joe was mainly a Tele guy, though.

#12145 2 years ago
    Quoted from zombywoof:

When you picked up the Strat, I thought to myself “Hey, he sort of looks like Joe Strummer!” Joe was mainly a Tele guy, though.

Well here’s my Tele…i love the twang of those…bought it in Florida at Guitar centre.
    Still got the travel docs in the case lol.
    The Strat is more bluesy,the Tele is way sharper.
    In short , i love both
    Guitars are very awesome to me.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #12146 2 years ago

Next Bas is gonna tell us he's been writing a Alternative/Blues album during his lockdown and he'll be releasing the album to Amazon at the end of the month...

#12147 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Next Bas is gonna tell us he's been writing a Alternative/Blues album during his lockdown and he'll be releasing the album to Amazon at the end of the month...

Well John,lots of inspiration lately right?
    Wow man…
    The album would be called “Covid Outkast”.
    (FYI,I am fully vaccinated before i go any further,touchy subject..)
    It is a very blues worthy topic.
    The album will basically revolve around getting excluded and alienated from society for refusing the vaccin.
    Song titles be like:

-they’re hunting me
    -QR blues
    -i can’t eat here,got the money tho
    -divided nation

Stuff like that concerns me man.

I saw this in the news a couple of days ago…a Swiss restaurant owner received a concrete barrier from the government cuz he refused to refuse the unvaccinated.
    I am not picking sides,don’t get me wrong.
    All i am saying is,this stuff feels like dictatorship.

C882AE71-32EB-42E4-B207-C0891BB228B0 (resized).pngC882AE71-32EB-42E4-B207-C0891BB228B0 (resized).png
    #12148 2 years ago

All i am saying is,this stuff feels like dictatorship.

And I thought we had it bad... Its just sad that we can't all get along anymore.
    Yes; I got booster #3 last week... as I'm going to a pinball show next weekend.
    I hope I live to not regent the decision to go to the pinball show.

#12149 2 years ago

I hope you live to not regret the 3rd booster

#12150 2 years ago
    Quoted from SickNate:

I hope you live to not regret the 3rd booster

I didn't regret the first two and won't regret the last.

I'm sure you're trying to imply a prohibited topic; if so you know what you can do with that factless conspiracy theory.

There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos/page/243?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.