Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,088 posts
  • 247 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Lhyrgoif
  • Topic is favorited by 269 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpg
    20210507_155908 (resized).jpg
    B1AABD24-11D6-4907-99BE-8DE47E1C9B1F (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    1539A411-C90A-4673-94FC-391492D21319 (resized).jpeg
    78D6605A-FA43-4993-A604-4E298C4502EA (resized).jpeg
    BF939E04-12BD-4F35-8E2E-10E93F8C09E3 (resized).jpeg
    3C55F7D5-7CA6-4369-A434-FEF08B64FED5 (resized).jpeg
    85794694-F107-4470-8478-8157C9141A06 (resized).jpeg
    58855DAE-0B75-4B0F-A7E2-F7BF1E1DF9BE (resized).jpeg
    C3E815D5-9D21-4B6C-A284-FD995389FA3A (resized).jpeg
    A208F45F-DAAC-4CCB-AECF-8460124E89A7 (resized).jpeg
    58D1AEA2-DCEB-4DF6-8C41-8E558D7E1BA1 (resized).jpeg
    1600445116051 (resized).jpg
    B-boop.gif
    tenor (resized).png

There are 12088 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 242.
    #12051 50 days ago

Yay - Friday with the Amigos and an award to boot! Where are you going to hang it?

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#12052 50 days ago

Congrats! Well deserved!

#12053 50 days ago

Vrijdag is Friday again!!!!

#12054 50 days ago

awesome guys, great to see everyone back and healthy and now even better with a well deserved award for your game

#12055 50 days ago

Well deserved!

#12056 50 days ago

Welcome back guys! I've really missed my Friday amigos updates and am so glad you're back

#12057 50 days ago

Oh thank God, my Fridays are complete again!

1 week later
    #12058 43 days ago

Thank god,friday and we are together!!
    Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)

B1AABD24-11D6-4907-99BE-8DE47E1C9B1F (resized).jpeg
    #12059 43 days ago

everyone. head to the alley to celebrate

#12060 43 days ago

I'll try but no guarantees.its probably nothing but better safe than sorry.

Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)
    [quoted image]

20210507_155908 (resized).jpg
    #12061 43 days ago

Welcome back fellas!

#12062 43 days ago

So pleased to see you folks back together again. My Friday is now complete.

#12063 43 days ago

have fun guys

#12064 43 days ago

Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)
    [quoted image]

Ha! Enjoyy

#12065 43 days ago

Cocktails in Tiki mugs all round. Rum is the answer

#12066 43 days ago

A nice scotch for sure now the Amigos are back

#12067 43 days ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll try but no guarantees.its probably nothing but better safe than sorry.
    [quoted image]

Hey what’s up puff amigo?!
    What are you doing in that sterile environment?

#12068 43 days ago

Hey what’s up puff amigo?!
    What are you doing in that sterile environment?

I am feeling dizzy and sweating but I just got home 10 minutes ago feeling no different then when I arrived at the hospital.Good news its not a stroke which was my major concern and everything else checked out good so I'll follow up with my person physician next week and see if we can figure this out. I'm thinking it's a mild case of vertigo.

#12069 40 days ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I am feeling dizzy and sweating but I just got home 10 minutes ago feeling no different then when I arrived at the hospital.Good news its not a stroke which was my major concern and everything else checked out good so I'll follow up with my person physician next week and see if we can figure this out. I'm thinking it's a mild case of vertigo.

You are hyperventilating bro

#12070 40 days ago

there is an imposter among us! that, or you're being followed.. and that's not just paranoid thinking from hangin' in the back alley.. check this out.

Screenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpg

#12071 40 days ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

there is an imposter among us you're! that you're being followed.. and that's not just paranoid thinking from hangin' imbtbe back alley.. check this out.
    [quoted image]

1 week later
    #12072 33 days ago

Hey guys! Is there a video somewhere that shows someone playing the game through to the 'end'?

#12073 33 days ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Hey guys! Is there a video somewhere that shows someone playing the game through to the 'end'?

Hi amigo,we still need to do that,but corona got in the way,i coded some great light effects and debugged a lot in the code.
    It is in the making!

#12074 29 days ago

Well get cracking Amigos. Let’s see that vid to the end. Covid can’t stop you playing

2 weeks later
    #12075 9 days ago

Just a catch up post. I have not been on Pinside very much since you completed the game. I LOVE all the remodeling you've done there at "Pinball Headquarters".

Glad to see Beard escaped the horrors of Corona.

I'm 74 and a co-worker of my wife brought that shit to her work. My wife got it and then me and my son. I'm old, fat, diabetic and UGLY and was supposed to die from this stuff. I want you to know it didn't phase me at all. I just felt a bit tired for a few days. My wife and son licked it easily in four days too. It's a strange animal. Maybe our Kentucky germs had us immune to it.

Tomorrow (for us here in the States) is Friday. I'm going to start checking in weekly now just to be a part of the old gang. I've been with you fellows since Day One of your project, and feel like I'm missing old friends.

You fellows take care of yourselves and continue to have fun. And as they sing on that old "Golden Girls" TV show, "Thank you for being a friend . . ."

Mike in Kentucky, USA

#12076 8 days ago

it's friday!!!!!!! where are the Amigo's.......we really need them back for our weekly friday pinball fix.

#12077 8 days ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Just a catch up post. I have not been on Pinside very much since you completed the game. I LOVE all the remodeling you've done there at "Pinball Headquarters".
    Glad to see Beard escaped the horrors of Corona.
    I'm 74 and a co-worker of my wife brought that shit to her work. My wife got it and then me and my son. I'm old, fat, diabetic and UGLY and was supposed to die from this stuff. I want you to know it didn't phase me at all. I just felt a bit tired for a few days. My wife and son licked it easily in four days too. It's a strange animal. Maybe our Kentucky germs had us immune to it.
    Tomorrow (for us here in the States) is Friday. I'm going to start checking in weekly now just to be a part of the old gang. I've been with you fellows since Day One of your project, and feel like I'm missing old friends.
    You fellows take care of yourselves and continue to have fun. And as they sing on that old "Golden Girls" TV show, "Thank you for being a friend . . ."
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

Hey amigo,good to hear you,happy to hear you guys dodged the bullet.
    Everything is a mess,we really need to start prepping Crazy Mansion for UK pinfest in august but there is some new freaky mutation in England now.
    Plus altough i am vaccined we can’t start partying on a friday cuz everybody can still transmit covid despite being vaccined.
    Sometimes i just don’t have a clue what to do guys.

#12078 8 days ago

Hey amigo,good to hear you,happy to hear you guys dodged the bullet.
    Everything is a mess,we really need to start prepping Crazy Mansion for UK pinfest in august but there is some new freaky mutation in England now.
    Plus altough i am vaccined we can’t start partying on a friday cuz everybody can still transmit covid despite being vaccined.
    Sometimes i just don’t have a clue what to do guys.

CDC guidance allows us to not wear masks indoors or outdoors, no social distancing requirements if everyone is vaccinated. The odds of transmission are very, very low.

The success rate for Pfizer and Moderna are above 90% (some say 95%) - so yes, it is true you could still get and subsequently transmit it... but that was never an issue for anyone before covid with a virus like influenza (where efficacy of the vaccine was 15% to 40% and death/morbidity rate much higher than that of covid in the unvaccinated populations).

Take it from this doctor, trust the science, know the vaccine works (and even better, natural immunity is now proven in most infected to be just as effective with the same length of memory so far).

Live your life but continue to protect those you know are vulnerable - have them get the vaccination!

#12079 8 days ago

I suggest we trust nobody and enjoy pinball instead, but here is a couple hours of science if that’s your thing.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

#12080 8 days ago
    Quoted from swillie:

I suggest we trust nobody and enjoy pinball instead, but here is a couple hours of science if that’s your thing.
    https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

Wrong thread homie

#12081 8 days ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Wrong thread homie

I 100% agree with you. Back to our regular scheduled program, the awesome pinball amigos.

#12082 8 days ago

hey- your new/next pin can be called "Pandemic Paranoia"
    I'm sure you/we could come up with lots of crazy ideas for this pin.

#12083 8 days ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

Magnetic vaccine physical lock. 5G tower multiball.

#12084 8 days ago

That's brilliant! Haha ! All good swille!

Quoted from fanuminski:

#12085 7 days ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:hey- your new/next pin can be called "Pandemic Paranoia"

Wow! Yeah,with a paranoid Rudy head on the playfield that doesn’t want his vaccine and you have to pursuade him to take it during gameplay
    This morning i read the UK being code red again/high risk country to travel.
    Man we are sick of this pandemic.

#12086 5 days ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

That's a great theme idea. Lets iterate on it!

Scatter a bunch of ball locks on the PF. Start the game by releasing all the balls simultaneously as a multiball superspreader event. In multiball scoring SUBTRACTS from your point total because the pandemic can spread (so your score goes negative). Enforce social distancing by locking all except one - with just one ball rolling you accumulate points. Randomly release one or more "social distance rule breaker" balls that also restarts score subtraction mode where the player must lock again to stop the score losses. Drained balls are lost to the pandemic. When you are down to just one ball remaining the pandemic has won and the game is over.

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#12087 3 days ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Scatter a bunch of ball locks on the PF. Start the game by releasing all the balls simultaneously as a multiball superspreader event. In multiball scoring SUBTRACTS from your point total because the pandemic can spread (so your score goes negative). Enforce social distancing by locking all except one - with just one ball rolling you accumulate points. Randomly release one or more "social distance rule breaker" balls that also restarts score subtraction mode where the player must lock again to stop the score losses. Drained balls are lost to the pandemic. When you are down to just one ball remaining the pandemic has won and the game is over.
    -Rob

Oh wow…that is so cool dude!!
    Awesome!

#12088 19 hours ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

This actually sounds really fun, please make it happen !

There are 12088 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 242.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside