Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 255.
    #12051 2 years ago

Yay - Friday with the Amigos and an award to boot! Where are you going to hang it?

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#12052 2 years ago

Congrats! Well deserved!

#12053 2 years ago

Vrijdag is Friday again!!!!

#12054 2 years ago

awesome guys, great to see everyone back and healthy and now even better with a well deserved award for your game

#12055 2 years ago

Well deserved!

#12056 2 years ago

Welcome back guys! I've really missed my Friday amigos updates and am so glad you're back

#12057 2 years ago

Oh thank God, my Fridays are complete again!

1 week later
    #12058 2 years ago

Thank god,friday and we are together!!
    Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)

B1AABD24-11D6-4907-99BE-8DE47E1C9B1F (resized).jpegB1AABD24-11D6-4907-99BE-8DE47E1C9B1F (resized).jpeg
    #12059 2 years ago

everyone. head to the alley to celebrate

#12060 2 years ago

I'll try but no guarantees.its probably nothing but better safe than sorry.

Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)
    [quoted image]

20210507_155908 (resized).jpg20210507_155908 (resized).jpg
    #12061 2 years ago

Welcome back fellas!

#12062 2 years ago

So pleased to see you folks back together again. My Friday is now complete.

#12064 2 years ago

Happy friday friends!!
    (Stay safe and healthy!)
    [quoted image]

Ha! Enjoyy

#12065 2 years ago

Cocktails in Tiki mugs all round. Rum is the answer

#12066 2 years ago

A nice scotch for sure now the Amigos are back

#12067 2 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll try but no guarantees.its probably nothing but better safe than sorry.
    [quoted image]

Hey what’s up puff amigo?!
    What are you doing in that sterile environment?

#12068 2 years ago

Hey what’s up puff amigo?!
    What are you doing in that sterile environment?

I am feeling dizzy and sweating but I just got home 10 minutes ago feeling no different then when I arrived at the hospital.Good news its not a stroke which was my major concern and everything else checked out good so I'll follow up with my person physician next week and see if we can figure this out. I'm thinking it's a mild case of vertigo.

#12069 2 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I am feeling dizzy and sweating but I just got home 10 minutes ago feeling no different then when I arrived at the hospital.Good news its not a stroke which was my major concern and everything else checked out good so I'll follow up with my person physician next week and see if we can figure this out. I'm thinking it's a mild case of vertigo.

You are hyperventilating bro

#12070 2 years ago

there is an imposter among us! that, or you're being followed.. and that's not just paranoid thinking from hangin' in the back alley.. check this out.

Screenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210508-081228_Instagram (resized).jpg

#12071 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

there is an imposter among us you're! that you're being followed.. and that's not just paranoid thinking from hangin' imbtbe back alley.. check this out.
    [quoted image]

1 week later
    #12072 2 years ago

Hey guys! Is there a video somewhere that shows someone playing the game through to the 'end'?

#12073 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Hey guys! Is there a video somewhere that shows someone playing the game through to the 'end'?

Hi amigo,we still need to do that,but corona got in the way,i coded some great light effects and debugged a lot in the code.
    It is in the making!

#12074 2 years ago

Well get cracking Amigos. Let’s see that vid to the end. Covid can’t stop you playing

2 weeks later
    #12075 2 years ago

Just a catch up post. I have not been on Pinside very much since you completed the game. I LOVE all the remodeling you've done there at "Pinball Headquarters".

Glad to see Beard escaped the horrors of Corona.

I'm 74 and a co-worker of my wife brought that shit to her work. My wife got it and then me and my son. I'm old, fat, diabetic and UGLY and was supposed to die from this stuff. I want you to know it didn't phase me at all. I just felt a bit tired for a few days. My wife and son licked it easily in four days too. It's a strange animal. Maybe our Kentucky germs had us immune to it.

Tomorrow (for us here in the States) is Friday. I'm going to start checking in weekly now just to be a part of the old gang. I've been with you fellows since Day One of your project, and feel like I'm missing old friends.

You fellows take care of yourselves and continue to have fun. And as they sing on that old "Golden Girls" TV show, "Thank you for being a friend . . ."

Mike in Kentucky, USA

#12076 2 years ago

it's friday!!!!!!! where are the Amigo's.......we really need them back for our weekly friday pinball fix.

#12077 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Just a catch up post. I have not been on Pinside very much since you completed the game. I LOVE all the remodeling you've done there at "Pinball Headquarters".
    Glad to see Beard escaped the horrors of Corona.
    I'm 74 and a co-worker of my wife brought that shit to her work. My wife got it and then me and my son. I'm old, fat, diabetic and UGLY and was supposed to die from this stuff. I want you to know it didn't phase me at all. I just felt a bit tired for a few days. My wife and son licked it easily in four days too. It's a strange animal. Maybe our Kentucky germs had us immune to it.
    Tomorrow (for us here in the States) is Friday. I'm going to start checking in weekly now just to be a part of the old gang. I've been with you fellows since Day One of your project, and feel like I'm missing old friends.
    You fellows take care of yourselves and continue to have fun. And as they sing on that old "Golden Girls" TV show, "Thank you for being a friend . . ."
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

Hey amigo,good to hear you,happy to hear you guys dodged the bullet.
    Everything is a mess,we really need to start prepping Crazy Mansion for UK pinfest in august but there is some new freaky mutation in England now.
    Plus altough i am vaccined we can’t start partying on a friday cuz everybody can still transmit covid despite being vaccined.
    Sometimes i just don’t have a clue what to do guys.

#12078 2 years ago

Hey amigo,good to hear you,happy to hear you guys dodged the bullet.
    Everything is a mess,we really need to start prepping Crazy Mansion for UK pinfest in august but there is some new freaky mutation in England now.
    Plus altough i am vaccined we can’t start partying on a friday cuz everybody can still transmit covid despite being vaccined.
    Sometimes i just don’t have a clue what to do guys.

CDC guidance allows us to not wear masks indoors or outdoors, no social distancing requirements if everyone is vaccinated. The odds of transmission are very, very low.

The success rate for Pfizer and Moderna are above 90% (some say 95%) - so yes, it is true you could still get and subsequently transmit it... but that was never an issue for anyone before covid with a virus like influenza (where efficacy of the vaccine was 15% to 40% and death/morbidity rate much higher than that of covid in the unvaccinated populations).

Take it from this doctor, trust the science, know the vaccine works (and even better, natural immunity is now proven in most infected to be just as effective with the same length of memory so far).

Live your life but continue to protect those you know are vulnerable - have them get the vaccination!

#12079 2 years ago

I suggest we trust nobody and enjoy pinball instead, but here is a couple hours of science if that’s your thing.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

#12080 2 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

I suggest we trust nobody and enjoy pinball instead, but here is a couple hours of science if that’s your thing.
    https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/

Wrong thread homie

#12081 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Wrong thread homie

I 100% agree with you. Back to our regular scheduled program, the awesome pinball amigos.

#12082 2 years ago

hey- your new/next pin can be called "Pandemic Paranoia"
    I'm sure you/we could come up with lots of crazy ideas for this pin.

#12083 2 years ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

Magnetic vaccine physical lock. 5G tower multiball.

#12084 2 years ago

That's brilliant! Haha ! All good swille!

Quoted from fanuminski:

#12085 2 years ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:hey- your new/next pin can be called "Pandemic Paranoia"

Wow! Yeah,with a paranoid Rudy head on the playfield that doesn’t want his vaccine and you have to pursuade him to take it during gameplay
    This morning i read the UK being code red again/high risk country to travel.
    Man we are sick of this pandemic.

#12086 2 years ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

That's a great theme idea. Lets iterate on it!

Scatter a bunch of ball locks on the PF. Start the game by releasing all the balls simultaneously as a multiball superspreader event. In multiball scoring SUBTRACTS from your point total because the pandemic can spread (so your score goes negative). Enforce social distancing by locking all except one - with just one ball rolling you accumulate points. Randomly release one or more "social distance rule breaker" balls that also restarts score subtraction mode where the player must lock again to stop the score losses. Drained balls are lost to the pandemic. When you are down to just one ball remaining the pandemic has won and the game is over.

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#12087 2 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Scatter a bunch of ball locks on the PF. Start the game by releasing all the balls simultaneously as a multiball superspreader event. In multiball scoring SUBTRACTS from your point total because the pandemic can spread (so your score goes negative). Enforce social distancing by locking all except one - with just one ball rolling you accumulate points. Randomly release one or more "social distance rule breaker" balls that also restarts score subtraction mode where the player must lock again to stop the score losses. Drained balls are lost to the pandemic. When you are down to just one ball remaining the pandemic has won and the game is over.
    -Rob

Oh wow…that is so cool dude!!
    Awesome!

#12088 2 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

This actually sounds really fun, please make it happen !

#12089 2 years ago

Mask mode.
    Quarantine mode
    Hotel frenzy (here that’s where most of the outbreaks occur)
    Lockdown mode.
    Asylum mini wizard mode (after your third lockdown you really do go crazy)
    Vaccination mode

Anti vaccers mode
    Anti mask wearer mode
    And the most loveable dick nose wizard mode

#12090 2 years ago

Blood clot lock.

#12091 2 years ago

Well that idea has already exhausted itself!

#12092 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

This actually sounds really fun, please make it happen !

Well first we wanted to make UK pinfest happen as that show is still on for august.
    To our great sadness we have to cancel that,we need to be in quarataine for days and days after attending and that’s just too big of a hassle.
    We are mega tired of covid hassle as it is.
    But please,everybody,attend UK pinfest if it is possible for you…and support Big Phil and his crew.
    It is one big fest with a ton of superfriendly people and beer….oh and they also have pinball machines.
    Support them please,it’s a good show.

#12093 2 years ago

I can't wait to visit Europe one day..and I'll definitely time it around UK PINFEST..onenday amino!

#12094 2 years ago

Multiple upper playfields... So Spooky is making Crazy Mansion????

#12095 2 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

that would be very cool

#12096 2 years ago

Well first we wanted to make UK pinfest happen as that show is still on for august.
    To our great sadness we have to cancel that,we need to be in quarataine for days and days after attending and that’s just too big of a hassle.
    We are mega tired of covid hassle as it is.
    But please,everybody,attend UK pinfest if it is possible for you…and support Big Phil and his crew.
    It is one big fest with a ton of superfriendly people and beer….oh and they also have pinball machines.
    Support them please,it’s a good show.

The rules are constantly changing. It's planned that July 19th all domestic restrictions will be lifted, so hopefully the rules on quarantining will also be lifted then and make travel much easier. We're still over 2 months away so fingers crossed and hope you guys can make it. I want to flip Crazy Mansion, now that it's completed.

#12097 2 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

They can own Crazy Mansion license for a case of beer…to encourage that.
    That would be cool as fuck
    There’s already a bunch of Crazy Mansion layout incorporated in Rick and Morty.
    For example our right UFO lane.
    It is one on one in Rick and Morty.
    There’s a battery charging meter or sumtin which is very similar to our paranormal activity meters and so forth.
    Look,we have flipper blinders ripped off from Tommy and the heads from roadshow…that’s how it works…you get inspired by stuff.
    But if theres somebody who can use all our stuff,it is Spooky pinball.
    We think highly of these guys.
    Despite covid they delivered.
    Respect and looking forward to their new title,Alice Cooper was not for me,altough the quality,layout and coding is superb (but keep in mind i have bad taste in general so ignore my opinion in all circumstances)

#12098 2 years ago

They can own Crazy Mansion license for a case of beer…

... per machine built, delivered one case at a time on Fridays.

2 months later
    #12100 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

IT's Frida.... oh wait.

Shit!! I got excited when I saw the new post

There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos/page/242 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.