Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 255.
    #1051 6 years ago

We leave you tonight with the fresh/new door assembly,i welded a coil to the mansion,it opens and closes the door via a rod and a spring.
    Real solid durable mech.
    It will outlast the machine
    Have a great weekend everybody!

#1052 6 years ago

Bey everybody!

IMG_8547 (resized).JPGIMG_8547 (resized).JPG

#1053 6 years ago

thanks for sharing and enjoy the game

shooter idea - have a creepy hand or a torture weapon as the ball launch. The one with the hand could be made to still be spring loaded.

door knocker (resized).jpgdoor knocker (resized).jpg

door knob 2 (resized).jpgdoor knob 2 (resized).jpg

door knob 3 (resized).jpgdoor knob 3 (resized).jpg

#1054 6 years ago

Thats it? A few things on crazy mansion and then unbox a new pin. Dam I feel cheated.... it's like masturbation with out the payoff...

Lol just kidding, we all know what it's like to get a new toy.

#1055 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Figuring out what is in the backbox while eating saucage

Is that what you guys call Bangers and Mash?

#1056 6 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

thanks for sharing and enjoy the game
    shooter idea - have a creepy hand or a torture weapon as the ball launch. The one with the hand could be made to still be spring loaded.

That...is...going.....to happen..
    Perfect idea man!

#1057 6 years ago
    Quoted from Drewscruis:

Thats it? A few things on crazy mansion and then unbox a new pin. Dam I feel cheated.... it's like masturbation with out the payoff...
    Lol just kidding, we all know what it's like to get a new toy.

These fridays fly by man,insane

#1058 6 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Is that what you guys call Bangers and Mash?

I was actually clueless so i called it saucage...they are called " beer bombs" over here...
    So i figured it wouldn't make sense to you

#1059 6 years ago

Awesome Friday update Amigo's! Thank you

#1060 6 years ago

I was actually clueless so i called it saucage...they are called " beer bombs" over here...
    So i figured it wouldn't make sense to you

Beer bombs here are when you drop a flaming shot of jameson into a pint a guinness....

#1061 6 years ago

We call them "Road Warriors" here!

Enjoy your Star Wars, Amigos!

Ill have to get a smoke video for you next week to see how ours compare!

Im setting a Fire Pinball on Fire!

#1062 6 years ago

had to laugh! One of my good pinball buddies recently picked up a couple of what we called "Cool" bar stools, turns out they are identical to the stools your using to support Star Wars while you put the front legs on! Who knew, I suppose I will now have to tell him he acquired some very high end Dutch Designer stools at that estate sale! Maybe he can now sell them on pinside for some BIG BUCKs!!

I can read the add now... an identical version of this stool is used by the PinBall Amigos, only 999.99 today only! Rare, European style! Get it now!

Nice stool!!

#1063 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im setting a Fire Pinball on Fire!

Tempting fate Art?

Even though there wasn't a lot crazy mansion tonight I did enjoy the museum tour and the sw unboxing. Now come up with some great ideas for next week Amigos!

#1064 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tempting fate Art?

Always!

Just finished a movie on fate with my Avatar in it.

Veju day!

#1065 6 years ago
    Quoted from tryton1000:

Awesome Friday update Amigo's! Thank you

Thanks for stopping by dude

Quoted from Drewscruis:

Beer bombs here are when you drop a flaming shot of jameson into a pint a guinness....

Sounds like a great idea?!

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

We call them "Road Warriors" here!

No...i don't see the connection

Quoted from rufessor:

had to laugh! One of my good pinball buddies recently picked up a couple of what we called "Cool" bar stools, turns out they are identical to the stools your using to support Star Wars while you put the front legs on! Who knew, I suppose I will now have to tell him he acquired some very high end Dutch Designer stools at that estate sale! Maybe he can now sell them on pinside for some BIG BUCKs!!
    I can read the add now... an identical version of this stool is used by the PinBall Amigos, only 999.99 today only! Rare, European style! Get it now!
    Nice stool!!

Hahaha,yep,hold on to them,they are going to be classic Pinball Amigo furniture!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tempting fate Art?
    Even though there wasn't a lot crazy mansion tonight I did enjoy the museum tour and the sw unboxing. Now come up with some great ideas for next week Amigos!

We have them lined up for next friday,gonna be awesome!

#1066 6 years ago

Wow, the museum looks cool! I really must go there. Only an hour or so drive for me.

He should buy your Despicable me game. First (and best) pinball machine build in Rotterdam!

#1067 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

Wow, the museum looks cool! I really must go there. Only an hour or so drive for me.
    He should buy your Despicable me game. First (and best) pinball machine build in Rotterdam!

Thanks man,you should totally go there.
    The place simply rocks!
    You pay in advance for the time you wish to spend there and then play and play till your time is up( you receive an event band around your arm with your time on it. ).
    Gerard had another good running business that he quit to pursue his dream,giving pinball education to the world.
    Go support the Pinball Museum!

#1068 6 years ago

My iphone mic does not capture the sound real well,i am playing this on my bose speakers but it sounds kinda small now.
    Anyway,i made a musical moodboard for the crazy mansion.
    I have a big keyboard now too cause i needed an organ sound..always go organ with creepy mansions
    It's nothing final , just some freehanding with my instruments.
    Maybe cool for a mode or something.

#1069 6 years ago

The sign is real cool,there is a lot to it if you look closely..

Thanks for the compliments. But also special thanks to cow 'Clara4' who stood patiently model for this picture:
    clara4.jpgclara4.jpg

By the way, we missed each other by a few days at the museum as I was there wednesday.

Great work on TheCrazyMansion ! following with pleasure

#1070 6 years ago
    Quoted from zaza:

Thanks for the compliments. But also special thanks to cow 'Clara4' who stood patiently model for this picture:

By the way, we missed each other by a few days at the museum as I was there wednesday.
    Great work on TheCrazyMansion ! following with pleasure

Ain't she the perfect cow?!
    Great job Clara4
    Our visit to the museum was a split second decision,great decision though

#1071 6 years ago

» YouTube video
    My iphone mic does not capture the sound real well,i am playing this on my bose speakers but it sounds kinda small now.
    Anyway,i made a musical moodboard for the crazy mansion.
    I have a big keyboard now too cause i needed an organ sound..always go organ with creepy mansions
    It's nothing final , just some freehanding with my instruments.
    Maybe cool for a mode or something.

This is sick... Very good!

#1072 6 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

This is sick... Very good!

Yeah great fun,i changed the guitar solo track on this one..

#1073 6 years ago

just some freehanding with my instruments

Now your username makes sense!

#1074 6 years ago

Finally caught up on the thread and progress, Despicable me was impressive but you guys are definitely taking this build to the next level!

#1075 6 years ago

Damn those tracks are great! You have some real talent sir.

#1076 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

Now your username makes sense!

Yeah,i figured i like pinball and playing rock...haha!

Quoted from J85M:

Finally caught up on the thread and progress, Despicable me was impressive but you guys are definitely taking this build to the next level!

BOOM!
    Glad you like it man,stop by every now and then!

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Damn those tracks are great! You have some real talent sir.

I used to have a band,we used to switch instruments during jamming so we'd learn a lot of instruments..
    (Also led to hilarious moments gasping for breath laughing...)
    So i mainly play guitar but learned a littlebit of everything.
    We all got married and called it quits.
    Now i have my little home studio.
    It comes to good use now!
    With this pinball build i want to play the tracks myself.
    With the helicon voice transformer the 3 of us can make weird voices,it is going to be super-super-superfun..

#1077 6 years ago

Just dug out of my hole and have finally gotten up to speed on this build! I love everything about it! Thank you for sharing your design...err, process?!? This is going to be outstanding to see come together. I am excited/nervous about the smoke... does it have any kind of a oily residue that will build up on the glass? this will be cool to see

Thanks for sharing!
    -jim

#1078 6 years ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

Just dug out of my hole and have finally gotten up to speed on this build! I love everything about it! Thank you for sharing your design...err, process?!? This is going to be outstanding to see come together. I am excited/nervous about the smoke... does it have any kind of a oily residue that will build up on the glass? this will be cool to see
    Thanks for sharing!
    -jim

Yes it will give some residue,but be realistic,this game won't be on location being played 200x a day...
    Just flip the glass once a month and wipe it

#1079 6 years ago

That...is...going.....to happen..
    Perfect idea man!

Wire it up to 5v for the Crazy Mansion attract mode. Zap em, now that's crazy.

#1080 6 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

Now that is a great idea!! Just made me think, how about a game mode or multiball mode where you have to hit targets that are blinking on a timer, if you don't make the shots in time you get a little jolt thru the flipper buttons or the corners where your palms are resting...

#1081 6 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

SHHHHT! We have an electric tennis racket to kill bugs,gonna use that on the lockbar button if all goes to plan!

Quoted from swillie:

Now that is a great idea!! Just made me think, how about a game mode or multiball mode where you have to hit targets that are blinking on a timer, if you don't make the shots in time you get a little jolt thru the flipper buttons or the corners where your palms are resting...

SHHHHHT! DAMNED!

#1082 6 years ago

SHHHHT! We have an electric tennis racket to kill bugs,gonna use that on the lockbar button if all goes to plan!

SHHHHHT! DAMNED!

https://i1.pinside.com/a/fe/afe9151bfe682d9e300999c164171e33ccd4420a/resized/740/afe9151bfe682d9e300999c164171e33ccd4420a.gif.jpg

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1083 6 years ago

Dinosaurs plucked their eyebrows!!!

#1084 6 years ago

What's with all the activity today, made me think it was Friday already! Dang you guys

#1085 6 years ago

See? I got this one...
    These things give a crazy shock!
    If i have a roll of sticky metal tape,if i put 2 strips on a lockbar button and put + and negative on one and the other,you get a shock.
    I am thinking of doing a quiz game about insane asylum related stuff and if you give the wrong answer you get zapped!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1086 6 years ago

See? I got this one...

#1087 6 years ago

See? I got this one...
    If i have a roll of sticky metal tape,if i put 2 strips on a lockbar button and put + and negative on one and the other,you get a shock.
    I am thinking of doing a quiz game about insane asylum related stuff and if you give the wrong answer you get zapped!!

Those are fun. We used to have a stun gun that we took to parties and people always took turns shocking themselves.

#1088 6 years ago

Put a Tether on this:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1089 6 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

» YouTube video

yeah! i need one of those! the bug zapper might be too much juice..would be great to add some dark laughter after you get shocked by the crazy mansion by the way..

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Those are fun. We used to have a stun gun that we took to parties and people always took turns shocking themselves.

dude...were you hanging out with Bam Mageera,Johnny Knockxville and Steve-o by any chance

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Put a Tether on this:

great stuff,gonna search on the web,i am convinced we need a milder shocker

#1090 6 years ago

Ah! Found it!
    20 bucks!

IMG_8648 (resized).JPGIMG_8648 (resized).JPG

#1091 6 years ago

And you look like a nice normal guy. We suggest electrocution and BOOM you're right there with us.
    This really is going to be an insane build.

#1092 6 years ago

Screenshot_2017-09-08-06-25-04 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-09-08-06-25-04 (resized).png

#1093 6 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

And you look like a nice normal guy. We suggest electrocution and BOOM you're right there with us.
    This really is going to be an insane build.

yeah,sometimes thinking about makes me laugh out loud...this thing's gonna be extraordinary...yesterday Gerard,ceo of the dutch pinball museum came over to pick up 2 pinball machines and he was very enthousiastic about the dmd location in the crazy mansion...it is just the right spot to put it...CV has it's dmd in a great spot,but this spot makes it real easy to read the dmd instead of normally looking up and losing your ball.
    Ofourse the mansion elevator was stuck when i tried to show it to him...

#1094 6 years ago

yeah...so you saw this pic and you had to think of us immediatly? hahaha

#1095 6 years ago

That Pinball museum looks really cool. Forgot to say thanks for posting all the pix.

#1096 6 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

That Pinball museum looks really cool. Forgot to say thanks for posting all the pix.

You should totally check it out when you are in the hood,it is supercool.

#1097 6 years ago

Amigos checking in!

IMG_8686 (resized).JPGIMG_8686 (resized).JPG

#1098 6 years ago

I am gonna start on salvaging a hinge!

IMG_8592 (resized).JPGIMG_8592 (resized).JPG

#1099 6 years ago

Man,where the f is this spotweld??

IMG_8593 (resized).JPGIMG_8593 (resized).JPG

#1100 6 years ago

Damn...it's useless,too rusty...

IMG_8595 (resized).JPGIMG_8595 (resized).JPG

There are 12,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos/page/22?hl=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.