(Topic ID: 289843)

The CRAZIEST THING that ever happened at a pinball show was...

By MachoPinball

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6249 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6252 (resized).JPG
    thumbnail_15671935937697442640578767859266 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

YO MACHO NATION! MACHO HERE. HOPIN’ TO SEE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL PINBALL FACES AT A SHOW THIS YEAR. IN THE MEANTIME, WHAT’S THE CRAZIEST PINBALL SHOW STORY YOU REMEMBER?

#2 3 years ago

Room 1212

thumbnail_15671935937697442640578767859266 (resized).jpgthumbnail_15671935937697442640578767859266 (resized).jpg
    #3 3 years ago

Lol. End thread that wins!

#4 3 years ago

#5 3 years ago

Room 1212. Thats my kind of room!!

#6 3 years ago

It was cancelled due to Covid . . . twice!

#7 3 years ago

Console game competition where various players sat in a trough of ice water while playing at FPF 2018. Ice water was poured down their backs for extra shock value. Players turned pink pretty fast.

IMG_6249 (resized).JPGIMG_6249 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6252 (resized).JPGIMG_6252 (resized).JPG

#8 3 years ago

Post #2 is going to kill this thread because it’s going to be almost impossible to top.

#9 3 years ago

At Pinball Expo '05 a guy crapped his pants while playing a tournament game on the the then-new Ultrapin. I didn't see it happen, but it was certainly one of the most memorable events from my first Expo.

#10 3 years ago

MRs. Centerflank

#11 3 years ago

Remember Randy in the dress?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

.....and heels as well.

#13 3 years ago

At TPF I saw a drunk guy throw up on the Embryon that was right next to the game I brought. Thank God for the "beer" seal. Not exactly crazy but memorable.

#14 3 years ago

I saw a guy hogging a Star Was pro at a show the summer it came out. He was being very rude and refused to stop to let others play after being repeatedly asked. He talked smack to the wrong person, got socked in the jaw and was thrown the length of no less than 5 games in the opposite direction. Cops looked for the puncher for a while then eventually the puncher and the punchee made up, and all was swell.

#15 3 years ago

A few years back at pinfest, someone carved their initials into the lockbar of a MM.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from midniight:

Room 1212
    [quoted image]

THAT’S A MACHO SIZED HOLE, BROTHER!

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

I was about to say this and he was hanging out with young kids and then a few weeks later got arrested for being a creeper.

#18 3 years ago

The drunk woman at 10:30 in the morning at Allentown a few years ago.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

THAT’S A MACHO SIZED HOLE, BROTHER!

Yeah. A little confusing. She could be a toe sucker based on the size of that hole!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-craziest-thing-that-ever-happened-at-a-pinball-show-was?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.