Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,562 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 10 years ago

I now own 3 games that have not worked in over 1 year. 1 of them is my favorite game.

It is not that I am lazy>> I just want to do full teardowns/restorations and I just don't see the point in screwing with the little stuff when I have other games in tiptop shape that I can play till I can find 2 months of dedicated time (i.e. this fall and then winter)

#158 10 years ago

I like the thumbs up option on pinside and enjoy both giveing and receiveing thinbs up.

I have horrible spelling but I do n ot gove a shit when tyouping on a message board.

I have drunk 1 too many burbons for a wednesday night. deal with it

#216 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I've owned the Tron Arcade Mod for over a year and haven't installed it yet.

You have the glass off enough, it should be easy to install

2 weeks later
    #405 10 years ago

I rubbed my man sac on all of the plungers at MRP on friday night. I get the satisfaction of knowing that even though I suck at pinball, everyone else touched my junk juice

#409 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Just like when I caught you doing that at my house.

You mean just like when you showed me how to do it at your house!

10 months later
    #489 9 years ago

If you have purchased a game from me just know that my balls have likely been on the lockdown bar when playing a game or 2 with my wife.

1 year later
    #731 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Good to know your marriage is built on a foundation of lies and lack of support. Should turn out great in the end.

I am just guessing the story he told us is a lie and the creative story writing class obviously paid off!

I enjoyed his tale and woudl subscribe to his newsletter.

#736 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I am not a fan of Pat Lawlor games

funny... you have NGG on your wishlist.

1 week later
    #758 8 years ago

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

5 months later
    #857 7 years ago

I bought another duplicate pin last night. It was a good deal so why the heck not...

(aesthetically nicer than the other one I have so it will be an upgrade one I get it functional)

1 year later
    #1075 6 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

There is a laundromat with about 20 pins in it where our local group has tournaments periodically. One of the games (X-Files) is set at $.50 per credit, and it works fine if you drop quarters in it. However it also has a dollar bill acceptor installed on it, and when you put a dollar bill into it, the machine awards 12 credits (effectively 8 cents per credit). We noticed this aberration during a tournament one time, and we all took a vow not to inform the operator about it. That was probably 5 months ago, and it was still that way today when I went in and played, so he still hasn't noticed, LOL. Am I a bad person?

The operator deserves to be told if they are supporting your group and allow tournaments there. They made a mistake and you continue to take advantage of it. I guess, as a hobby operator I have had similar dumbass attacks and sure is nice when your players are honest and let you know.

2 years later
    #1523 4 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Last time I did laundry, I put whites and colors in the same load.

fine to do with the current days laundry sauce.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.