Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mymalibu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1402 5 years ago

Have barely played my other pins since I got Space Station 2 weeks ago.

Space Station 2018 09 16. (resized).jpgSpace Station 2018 09 16. (resized).jpg
    #1405 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’ve had mine a week and I’m exactly the same.

Crazy, who would have thought... Super owners forum too, lots of great info...

2 weeks later
    #1416 5 years ago

I got tired of my bell on AC/DC premium swinging for what seemed like an eternity so I disabled the magnet.

7 months later
    #1484 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I HATE powder coatings over features that were originally chrome or polished steel.
    That ugly monochrome color on the lockdown bar, legs, rails, coin door, does NOT look better than original shiny chrome or polished steel.

I 'm with ya on that...

2 weeks later
    #1509 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

I think the nostalgia for System 11 games prices them far beyond how fun they actually are.

Couldn't agree more.

1 month later
    #1581 4 years ago

Got a fix in downtown Montreal, on saint Catherine's street.

20190805_112610 (resized).jpg20190805_112610 (resized).jpg
    #1589 4 years ago
    Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Amazing that no matter what happens on Saint Catherine's, amusement 2000 doesn't close. Hope you went to Kojax for lunch.

Got dragged into Dunn, s for smoked meat yummieness... Lol

3 months later
    #1756 4 years ago

My wife asked me why I was watching tutorials on games we did not own,i responded "just in case"...

1 month later
    #1855 4 years ago

I confess that I love ACDC premium when it all comes together, freakin blast!

1 year later
    #3288 3 years ago

In June of 1979, Cheap Trick was beginning to be big and were headlining at the memorial center in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. The crowd would not leave, cheering like crazy, they came out for 4 encores, we still didn't leave, finally they came out and Robin Zander tells the crowd " we've played all our songs so here's one from our bar band days, and please go home after this"! They played I'm eighteen by Alice Cooper. I was 15. Great memory.

10 months later
    #5790 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I have no idea how i found this, but i just watched a youtube song by a band called Duck sauce called the Big Bad Wolf. Not gunna post it in case i get flashing lig=ghts on my inbox, but wow, talk about out there. Made me smile anyway.

Ya that's very out there.....cum shot at the end.....really? That's got NOT classy written all over it...12 M views, shows the kinda society we live in I guess.....

#5792 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I thought it was funny, not everything has to be highbrow. Gotta feed our inner preschooler too.

Funny, yes, but very poor taste is all I,m sayin....mind of a preschooler is spot on my friend....

1 month later
    #6335 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

The Reggister's are the best cover band i've ever heard.
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/5eXsZ0hRMSuhtyxfXaRvZP

Ya kinda cool, thanks for posting.

11 months later
    #10652 1 year ago

Did you win at bowls?

1 week later
    #10741 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I confess I felt embarrassed at the beer store yesterday . There is a very nice looking beer store girl with large breasts and the who’s squeezbox tune started when I was checking out.

We're not dead yet Bacon.

3 weeks later
    #10918 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Check out the new song by Extreme! Ripping solo at the end! Kicks nickleback in their velvet south!

That some nice guitar playin right there.

4 months later
    #11800 8 months ago
    Quoted from BallLocks:

I confess... Of the games I own, my "favorites" (ones bolted to the floor) have no tilt bob...
    I ALWAYS win on my favorites
    Shhh... don't tell.

I bought game from a friend and he delivered it and set it up for me. Later on I was playing and thought wow the tilt is very liberal, then saw there was no tilt bob...

1 week later
    #11839 8 months ago

Thanks Punkin, made my day.

2 months later
    #12220 5 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

For you mate. Just to prove the yank girls can belt them out too.

Can't explain why they caged the drummer though.

Its to isolate the drum sound from the surrounding mic's and not be to loud for the other performers, very common practice.

#12224 5 months ago

I confess that I was pleasantly surprised to find out the pinball roms I ordered were from Canada therefore did not have to pay the gross exchange rate to USD. Its a win, thanks pinballrom.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mymalibu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=mymalibu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.