Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,562 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1605 4 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

I cheat[quoted image]

It became healthy because you keep the package sealed fresh with a romaine lettuce elastic

1 month later
    #1635 4 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

When I put leftovers from lunch in the refrigerator at work, I never come back for them.

So does the rest of my building at work. To the point now where the refrigerator has made the whole place stink as a result. It has become a biohazard and everyone is too afraid to clean it. Not that it would probably do anything at this point.

1 month later
    #1701 4 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I hate the 1up arcade games. Especially when people try and sell them as if they are the original arcade games.

Some people spend more in mods on them than they are worth making them into multicades which I think is ridiculous. Why not just start fresh and build something or buy something used and gut it.

#1709 4 years ago

I look at the Craigslist app on my phone several times a day and search for machines I know I’m not going to buy because I have no room for them. I see a storage unit in the future...

#1726 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

A storage unit is only a stopgap measure, lol

I wasn’t being serious when I said I need a storage unit. I have a large basement that I just recently cleaned out. The only reason to get a storage unit would be to hide project machine purchases from my wife and I wouldn’t do that because she doesn’t really care what I buy and I already have a couple projects going.

1 week later
    #1751 4 years ago

I confess I have spent way too much on pinball related stuff this month between machines, parts, etc. I think I might need an intervention. Otherwise I will likely impulsively buy more.

2 weeks later
    #1791 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^ Fry it up taste like ham.

It has your name all over it then. Just in time for the holidays

3EA59CFE-620D-4F2D-B123-48D472854FBC (resized).jpeg3EA59CFE-620D-4F2D-B123-48D472854FBC (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #1928 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

I never flip pins for profit... why make it harder for someone to own a machine by inflating the price. If I see a good deal, and its a title I am not interested in, I pass. Hopefully the person buying their first pin gets in on it.

6 months later
    #2425 3 years ago

I’m going to get a ton of crap for this but I confess I hate the scoring on new games. “I scored 14 million on (insert game name here)” Why did game manufacturers go away from scoring 1,10,50,100,500 points? Maybe it’s a bit of an ego stoke so that it will drive more money into the machines. It feels better to score 14 million than to score 1400

2 weeks later
    #2461 3 years ago

This thread should really be renamed @johnnypinball007’s confessions.

#2488 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I confess that yellow jackets always sting me at least 2 times, most of the time a lot more

I got stung over a hundred times by mud wasps. I stopped counting at 100. It was hard to tell with all the swelling. More showed as it subsided. I was walking down a dock carrying a small boat engine. There was no running away. I got stung strictly in my calves and ankles. They ended up swelling to about the same size as my thighs. I was told if I get stung by mud wasps again I could potentially develop an allergy.

#2494 3 years ago

I confess I hate that people use abbreviations for game names. Just write the damn name of the game. Your already writing a description about it or some other long winded post. What’s another few letters?

#2516 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Just don’t let it be Omission, i swear it means they omitted flavor.

Omission beer is gluten free. I went gluten free for quite a while in support of my daughter who has celiac disease and it is by far one of the best gluten free beers there is other than maybe Glutenberg. The others don’t even resemble beer. It’s made like regular beer and then they remove the gluten after the fact. Whereas the others don’t have wheat or barley in them. They use things like sorghum as their main ingredient. Which makes it taste pretty bad. And I’ll eat and drink pretty much anything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.