Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lhyrgoif.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1578 4 years ago

I dislike many of the pins in top 50 and wont play them even if set to free-play.

3 months later
    #1753 4 years ago

I spend way more time on pinside then actually playing my pins.

4 months later
    #2070 4 years ago

Since I started working from home due to Corona I havent been outside even once for two weeks now and I still don't miss it, outdoors is overrated

I do feel a little bad for my wife that does the needed shopping and misc errands on the way home from work, but she doesnt seemt to mind it anyways.

1 week later
    #2119 4 years ago

I really like that there is no sports on tv, no sports in the magazines and no sports on radio. My life is better now when I dont have to actively avoid uninteresting sport news whenever I watch something.

1 month later
    #2307 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I get pissed when strangers do this to me, I can’t even imagine a friend doing it.

If a friend did that to me then I wouldnt consider him/her a friend anymore.

2 months later
    #2392 3 years ago

I confess I love working from home due to covid and I kind of hope I can continue doing that for a long time forward.

4 weeks later
    #2508 3 years ago

I confess that I have nothing to confess right now.

1 week later
    #2599 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I wanted to watch the NFL game, but I wanted to watch a actual game with no other agenda, so we tuned in a few minutes after the game started.
    I am so glad nothing political is allowed here, I wish all the local tv stations I watch were the same.
    Political stuff just seems to get worse every year, and I am tired of any of that.
    TV is driving me nuts with all the back and forth.
    I love being here on Pinside.
    I wish all of you the best!

FB_IMG_1599084432910 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1599084432910 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #2941 3 years ago

I confess that if I ever get a new house, this will be the living I will look for:

FB_IMG_1607357327323 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1607357327323 (resized).jpg

5 months later
    #3647 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Ummmmm.....????[quoted image]

I confess I thought bigfoot had fled from my wh2o when I saw this horrible cosplay picture.

2 months later
    #4321 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

“The Year of the Quitter”

It's never too late to give up!

#4350 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have a similar problem, but I call it a hangover.
    I will be all excited about something going on the next day, and drink and have fun, and stay up way too late.
    I have to be up at 5am again in the morning, and I can do that just fine, although I confess that I hate it.
    I get in trouble when I have to get up at 8am. I figure that gives me a extra 3 hours of drinking beer, and it does not work too well.
    I have been doing a WHOLE lot better since I have been being very careful to not eat anything that can irritate diverticulitis.
    One of my favorite foods growing up was Krispy Kreme donuts. I have not had any in over 20 years, and they get offered to me all the time, but those and a few other foods mess my blood sugar up so bad I feel like I am going in a coma.
    Once I start eating out again, I am going to miss not being able to have a salad with a steak. Now salad and several other foods mess my stomach up so bad I feel like I am dying.
    So far Natty is awesome, helps me sleep great, and I feel great the next day as long as I do not stay up too late.
    I confess, if anything ever happens that I can no longer enjoy some Natty, just go ahead and shoot me.
    I am not even trying to be all healthy to try to live until I am 90 or 100, I would just love to be able to enjoy all the foods and drinks I like until maybe 80.
    I confess the whole having to avoid donuts for all of this time is already ticking me off enough, and now my stomach speaks up and says "hey, you know how much you like corn on the cob, well guess what, eat that again and I will put you in bed screaming from the pain".
    My Dad had blood sugar problems also, except he had to take insulin, mine is low sugar, so I just have to be careful.
    And I hate shots, so I am glad mine is low, so I do not have to take shots.
    And it was weird. Dad was 28 years older than me, but in 1986 when I was diagnosed with low sugar that June, just a few months later in 1986 was when he was diagnosed with high sugar (diabetic). We developed opposite blood sugar problems within just a few months.
    In 1984 I had to get a emergency appendicitis surgery, a month later Dad had to also.
    Anyway, Dad loved Miller Lite. He could drink that stuff hot, would make me want to barf.
    When the doctor told Dad he needed to stay around 2400 calories a day, Dad said that will work, that is 24 Miller Lites.
    And for years I am not sure if Dad ever ate anything. He was living on Miller Lite.
    Dad had a great time for many years, but those last 20 years was a bitch.
    Ended up totally blind, had already went bankrupt and lost his business and everything he owned in 1992, before strokes started really messing him up around 1995.
    And yeah, we all know I like beer, but I only start after dinner, and I try to eat pretty healthy.
    My girlfriend says she can not understand how I can drink beer after just having a large meal.
    Well, I can not drink on a empty stomach like Dad did, I know what works for me, I have been perfecting it since 1986.
    And back in 1986, during the day I was either drinking beer, or coca cola.
    The doctor told me to stick with clear liquids, so I switched to Mountain Dew, and that did not go over well at all, I felt a lot worse.
    I mean give me a break, tell a 18 year old that drinks a lot of cola to switch to clear, that just sounds like Mountain Dew to me.
    If instead of the "clear liquid" crap, why couldn't the doctor just say WATER!
    I would have felt a whole lot better back then.
    And I confess I have not had a cola, soda, or anything like that now since 1994.
    On a normal day, I have a sip of Gatorade when I get up, to get my blood sugar up a tad, and then a little later a little bit of milk, and then water all day, until after dinner when I start cracking those beers.
    BUT, in the hot and humid summers now, if I am working outside and sweating much, I do drink a whole lot of Gatorade because water alone does not keep me hydrated, and I will start cramping bad in my hands and feet, and in rare cases my whole body can go to cramping.
    I confess I hate summer, and all the heat and humidity.
    If I could control the weather here, it would be 45 degrees 11 months out of the year, and one week it would be 25, and we would have snow, and then 3 weeks a year it would be 85 for when I was going to be at the beach or the lake.
    45 degrees is just perfect to work outdoors, I never sweat. With a light jacket I never get cold. And if I am really working hard, I can take the jacket off, and still be fine and not sweat.
    I confess time flies when I start goofing off here, I meant to be in bed over 30 minutes ago.
    (it is fine, the beer tastes good and I have not had time to have many tonight).

I confess I didn't read all that.

3 months later
    #5498 2 years ago

I confess I get really annoyed when people write W/B instead of B/W!

Everytime I read W/B my brain translate it as Wally/Billiams and It feels so wrong.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lhyrgoif.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=lhyrgoif and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.