Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,563 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5388 2 years ago

I confess this is my first post in this thread, and the only reason I found it was I was "stalking" my secret santee

#5406 2 years ago

I confess I really want to sell 2 of my games, but my wife really likes them both and will be mad. She doesn't play, just likes to see them turned on.

The 3 I like, she could care less if I sell them.

1 week later
    #5479 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I confess I’ve done my first down vote! I’m so tired of these Rainbow bullies attacking peoples choices in color on their machines. How bored can you be to sit and troll people and create a bullying forum?

I confess I laughed when you called one of the nicest guys on Pinside a "Rainbow Bully". Don't go near the Rainbow puke club, it gets way worse there

#5488 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Yes, I know I’m in there with my Superman Machine! Along with quite a bit of trolling form little boys that would NEVER speak to me in real life that way!

Hey feel free to have your opinion and downvote the guy, It's your opinion. It's the confessional, I laughed and admitted to it, I'm not trying to be a troll. If I came across as one I apologize

2 weeks later
    #5590 2 years ago

I confess I used to love buying projects and bringing them back to life. Now I'm happy with what I have, and playing them is more fun than fixing.

1 week later
    #5698 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Don't forget that your right is not close to my right. In Australia we write English and you guys write American English, a language you guys made up and isn't used in many more places than your measurements. My spellchecker points out words that are spelled correctly, like colour, as spelt incorrectly.

Try living in Canada, we are taught to use both spellings, colour or color is correct. Funny thing is my auto correct doesn't like colour

Also we learned the metric system all the way through school, and basically throw it out the window for real world applications. Unless you're a cabinet maker, then it's all metric.

#5706 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m sorry, you’re going to have to edit your post to include the French translation (kidding)

Sorry I'm from Alberta, we are like Texas lite.

Sadly my Spanish is better than my French, but I will accidentally use both when ordering drinks in the Dominican Republic.

#5715 2 years ago

I confess I'm not a big bread eater, but that picture made me start salivating

#5728 2 years ago

I used to love lawn Darts. I can't believe they were banned

#5736 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I still have two sets! The problem is it’s hard to find the flights that they need.

According to Amazon reviews you can buy the "safe ones" and swap out the flights to the good ones

2 weeks later
    #5861 2 years ago

Confess I was happy to have to fix something on 1 of my machines last night. Simple fix but everything has been working lately, getting bored of just playing pinball and not fixing them

1 month later
    #6239 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Can't remember cooking again last night. Swear i'm gunna burn the shed down one day.

So did you wake up with dirty dishes and say how did that happen? I had one where my brain started recording again in the middle of a meal in Jamaica. Everyone thought it was hilarious when I started asking questions like what am I eating and how did we get here? I still have about a 4 hour deleted scene from that day.

#6306 2 years ago

I know a guy that salts his toast. Can't bring myself to try it.

1 week later
    #6440 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Goal is to end up with one ball. Hop left or right, up or down like checkers. Eliminated ball goes on the circle. Can start anywhere on the board. I just played it for 1st time in 2 years and ended up with 3

I was thinking this would be fun game to get, then I watched a youtube video they were done in 3 mins. Sure I would probably screw it up, but once you have the method it seems simple

#6462 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I confess ..I have one foot a size larger than the other. I exchanged a larger shoe in the box and didn't tell the cashier

So you are the reason the cashier checks to see if my sizes match!!

I was at the checkout once, I said to her what do you think I would buy shoes in 2 different sizes? She said it happens more often than you would think

#6464 2 years ago

I said if it's that common maybe, shoes should sold in singles? She was mind blown

#6506 2 years ago

I confess I've never filled out a bracket, don't follow basketball, and honestly don't know much of the rules.

#6507 2 years ago

Also confess I barely watch hockey anymore. Used to watch it all the time, now barely watch a period here or there. Keep up on the highlights though

#6617 2 years ago

I confess I set my alarm 2 snooze cycles early. That way I always wake up on time, or early if I accidentally get up after 1

1 week later
    #6733 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I confess that it’s my birthday! And I had 2 Bloody Marys with brunch, and I’m trying to decide whether to stop for the day, or keep going.[quoted image]

Happy Birthday! Better have 1 or 2 more and then decide

1 week later
    #6855 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I confess I have no time for whiners or complainers today. I have the feelings of stirring things up.....

Here's a shirt for you

download (15) (resized).jpegdownload (15) (resized).jpeg
    #6924 2 years ago

I very rarely get into arguments on pinside. People have their own opinions, good or bad, there's not much we can do to change them. I find I browse a few threads and stay away from most trending ones. To me pinball and pinside is meant to be fun, and not add stress in my life

#7012 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I was supposed to get my Black Spider-Man today. It passed my house went 4 hours away to Toronto and will come back 4 hours to Windsor on Monday! I think Canadian Government should rethink having the hub in Toronto! If they put it in Windsor it will save us all time and money! Not to mention the time of the truckers that could thanks more loads to their customers!

I just had something come from Amazon. Went from Oregon, to Vancouver, then to Toronto, then 1 week back to Edmonton. Glad I didn't have to pay extra for wasted gas on that one

#7013 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Can’t wait to get it! I’m so excited! If you are ever here we will play a few games!

Congratulations on the game, I've always wanted a spider man, never able to find one yet

1 month later
    #7353 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

And todays cover.

I've watched this more times than I can remember. They are talented

2 weeks later
    #7544 1 year ago

I confess right now I'm browsing Pinside using starlink internet at my lake lot in the middle of nowhere. As much as Elon is a weird dude, his product works surprisingly well. With pinside access I can stay up here for weeks now

1 week later
    #7749 1 year ago

I confess I'm selling my business because the price was decent, and I couldn't stand the stress and customers being more and more demanding. I need to find a nice semi retirement job that I enjoy with less stress in my life.

I'm almost across the finish line, then taking 6 months off. I want to get old and yell at kids to get off my lawn, or shake my fist at the clouds. Didn't want to wait, and end up retiring later in life, and not getting a chance to enjoy it.

#7754 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Start a small online retail business. Mine have all started from hobbies i had, Jerky, Mushrooms, homebrew and then finally i got it right when i converted my distilling hobby to a business.
    Work a couple hours a day in the mornings, if i want to, and then have the whole day off to spend with my mates.
    Just gotta find the right business where you are not competing.
    Make rare pinball parts maybe? Get stuff copied in China at low cost and then onsell. All you need is the right partners. You'll do pinball a service while looking after your self.

That's probably the direction I am going in, definitely a online business. I have been doing custom work for over 25 years, and want to sell something standardized. Something pinball related would definitely keep my Interest. Either that or Ice Cream, there is always money in sugar

#7755 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Time for a road trip to Cut Knife!
    Congratulations man. Working on any cool projects for yourself before you sell?

Nope all my projects are done. As of tomorrow I'm just a consultant and can't even work in my shop after hours anymore.

#7786 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Sitting here shivering with the covid i brought back from the Qld pinball comp.
    Confess it's the first time since moving here i wished i had a heater. Can't wait for the sun to come up.

Hopefully you'll get well soon!

#7814 1 year ago

I lost 100 pounds, people asked me how I did it. I said easy the ELF diet. When they asked what it was I said
    Eat
    Less
    Food

It's not easy but it works

#7844 1 year ago

I haven't turned mine on in a month. Too nice outside and other projects to work on. Mine are in the basement so when it gets really hot out, I hide down there, and play for hours in the cooler temperatures

#7886 1 year ago

I confess now that I'm a consultant, I left at 2pm. I wanted to have a few beers as tomorrow is Canada day (Canadian Independence) so I left Cheers

1 month later
    #8732 1 year ago

I confess in the next 1-2 wks my wife may lose her collective shit.
    My older, 18, is moving away for university.
    My younger, 17, could be leaving (but closer) to play hockey. IF he doesn't make the local Junior team. He an under ager so could be sent back to Sask Male AAA. If he gets cut, no kids at home, it ain't gonna be pretty.

Think of all the money being saved not feeding 2 teenagers

2 weeks later
    #8904 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I put my right sock on before my left one today, just to fuck with my head.
    #watchtheworldburn

I haven't worn socks in 2 months now, but winter is coming. I honestly don't know which one I put on first, I'll put on a pair tomorrow and see

2 weeks later
    #9015 1 year ago

Confess I can't eat sunflower seeds properly. I don't know how people throw in a mouth full, and crack one at a time, then spit out the shell.

1 month later
    #9473 1 year ago

Just signed up for Pinside Secret Santa. One of the best events of the pinball year!

I hope I get someone else with a deadpool this year. The original stuff I ordered for you showed up in February

2 weeks later
    #9675 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Looked pretty cool in front of the high school kids doing weightlifting exercises in my driveway for school sport as i rode in on my new scooter popping a huge wheelie.
    Till i flipped it, landed on my elbow and broke the mudguard off the scooter.
    I think i broke my heel or the screws and plates in my ankle have come undone.
    Skin off everywhere.
    [quoted image]

Uh oh. Showing off for the kids again

Hope you recover quickly

#9683 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Back. Extensive bruising but none of the screws or plates have come loose, so that's something. Should be back working in a couple days.
    Just have to figure out a way to explain it to my customers without lying.

Nah just say you were showing today's youth, what not to do.

I can't believe it only took less than 3 hours at the hospital. I came in once after being in a rollover and sat in waiting room for 3+ hours

#9717 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Packed it with a whole lot of beer and ice?

Also his special brownies

#9751 1 year ago

I confess not heading to pinside for like 4 days sucks balls as there's a lot of catching up to do.

Dude where have you been? I'm keeping up with it, while in the Dominican Republic

#9759 1 year ago

i'm booked for February. - Punta Cana

Yeah that's where I am. Eat, drink, nap, eat, drink, sleep. Then do it all again tomorrow, I promise I'll walk the beach tomorrow.

#9766 1 year ago

On a tear right now. Went to see Simple Plan and The Offspring on Saturday night and tomorrow i'm heading into city to see The Headstones. I wore out my "Teeth and Tissue" Headstones cassette in my car in '95, really pumped to see them in a small venue

Make sure to give Hugh the middle finger, he loves that. I saw them multiple times in the 90s they are great in a smaller venue

3 weeks later
    #9964 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Confess in the future, I am going to stick with pinball machines that have 2 flippers, because except for Spiderman, we have just enjoyed 2 flipper games the most.

Have you tried ST? I enjoy using the 3rd flipper to shhot the warp ramp over and over.

In fact when playing 2 flipper games like AFM afterwards, I'm looking for the 3rd flipper

#9965 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Whatcha gon' do with all that junk
    All that junk inside your trunk?
    I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk
    Get you love drunk off my hump
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps

Song writing at it's worst

#10032 1 year ago

I've played Star Wars, all I do is flail, no idea the rules, way too convoluted feeling for me

I own the game and don't fully understand the game. Either that or if I tell dirkdiggler the rules, he beats my GC.

Maybe I'll make learning the rules better my new year's resolution

#10112 1 year ago

My family gave up exchanging gifts years ago. We just kept giving each other "stuff" we didn't need.

Now it's all about drinking and eating

#10113 1 year ago

Did I mention eating? Mmmm prime rib

20221225_163504 (resized).jpg20221225_163504 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #10849 1 year ago

My dad sent me this joke and the subject line was Australia. I immediately thought of Punkins spider pictures

image(1) (resized).pngimage(1) (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #11000 1 year ago

I have sold some great games. I feel I have got out of them what I wanted. I don't have a large collection. I don't live anywhere near any location games. I like to try new stuff. I still don't regret selling anything. I have regret buying one. but I got rid of that fucker asap.

Lol! I've been offered 3 or 4 Mandos since its release. I've turned them all down

1 month later
    #11347 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess i just made the big time. Again.
    I'm told that Kanada was raving shit about me. Seems he changed his mind about it and removed it i guess....
    All you people who just want to say you knew me before i hit the big time get in line.

He wasn't a fan of the pink garter thingy, and I'm a little teapot dance? His loss

#11349 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

It's the people who pay to listen to him talk shit that amaze me.
    Don't they know he'd still talk shit, like me, if they stopped paying him?

Hey I can confess this. I don't know who Kanda is or what he does in pinball even. I've heard his name mentioned and maybe he does a podcast? Also can confess I have never listened to any podcasts of any type

#11399 11 months ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I confess, I did not check the wing place's latest menu. They are now $1.40 each, no quantity discount either. Screw that! Buy a smoker and do it yourself.

I must be getting old, I remember wing Wednesday's being 10 cents, then 25 cents. When they hit .50 I was out

#youngenoughcanstillremember

2 months later
    #11762 9 months ago
    Quoted from bigguybbr:

I confess the high pitched a screech of infants in a brewery drives me to drink

Well, you're in the right place then

2 months later
    #12031 7 months ago

I've been on Vancouver Island for the last week. Confess I've been staring at this view for the last 3 days, but I think I'm ready to move on from it.

Oh did I mention it's a Free campsite? Confess the first night I figured it was a trap and I was going to lose my kidneys

20230926_115840 (resized).jpg20230926_115840 (resized).jpg20230926_143506 (resized).jpg20230926_143506 (resized).jpg
    #12044 7 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Punkin , with all do respect , Taylor Swift is a babe. You in my brain is not.

Haven't seen Punkin's pics? He's not my type, but he's alright

4 weeks later
    #12162 6 months ago

Prairie folks don’t use the pinside sales much, Kijiji, Facebook for moving games. And I’m far from the population for sure !

I always seem to find my games 3 to 4 hours away, rarely done a deal on anything local. I see some sweet deals in the USA, and think wish they were in my country. Also say wish our dollar was worth more

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=jesperpark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.