Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#465 9 years ago

I didn't read this entire thread.

#487 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

If I lose a ball when I forget to take them out when lifting the playfield, I might grab the crappy Stern balls and use them sometimes.

There should be a ballcatcher mod for that.

#493 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

Believe me, one day I spent quite a bit if time trying to figure out a mod for that problem. No breakthrough.

Just use the same kind of netting around the machine like they use on the Golden Gate bridge to catch jumpers. (I'm laughing at the picture of that in my head, not the jumpers, so don't anybody get your panties in a bunch.)

#494 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have purchased a game from me just know that my balls have likely been on the lockdown bar when playing a game or 2 with my wife.

And the mark they leave is what makes your games so valuable and one-of-a-kind.

#518 9 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

I also think I enjoy restoring games more than playing them. I also enjoy selling them for less than I have into them because I just want more people appreciating them and not get ripped off. Yes, I'm crazy and obsessive. I get tunnel vision with projects and just work on them non-stop until they are done, otherwise they get shelved and I never finish them.

Oh, thank God. There's somebody else like me. I'm OCD until the machine is the way I want it to be. $$$ drained into it come hell or high water and everything has to be perfect. I had a friend look at me like I was nuts when I told him everything I was buying for my Congo. I paused and said, "I know I'll never get it back," and he laughed and told me he was glad I said it so he didn't have to tell me that.

3 weeks later
    #538 9 years ago
    Quoted from mtripl:

My first album was the partridge family ( first album )...nothing to do w pinball..jus sayin

That's not a confession, my friend. That's just friggin' awesome. Nothing to be ashamed of!

Point meeeeeeee in the direction of Albuquerque!!!

#540 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I think the movie "Tron" sucks ass, and the sequel is actually better.

9 months later
    #584 8 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

My girlfriend wants to see Jurassic World tonight (obviously I do too, but I never need to see a movie opening night).

try to give her the boot by 11pm

You had me up until trying to give your girlfriend the boot. Just a word of caution: I used to gently prod girlfriends toward the door...and they always ended up showing me the door. Took me 40 years to get married.

1 week later
    #619 8 years ago
    Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

My pinside name says dantheglassman but really im kevin fromrock island. Want to buy my busted ass...i mean pristine pin for 4000 dollars?

BS, man...you're from Michigan. That means you're CHOGGARD!!!

2 weeks later
    #642 8 years ago

I have a remote-controlled WPC reset button whenever somebody gets close to my high scores.

#657 8 years ago

Putting the rubber sleeves on my domed LEDs in my Funhouse yesterday felt WAY too close to when I used to wear condoms, except the LEDs seemed bigger.

1 month later
    #666 8 years ago

There's somebody on Pinside I really can't stand. Don't tell anybody.

EDIT: Nope. Wait...thought of another one.
    EDIT: Make that two.

3 weeks later
    #686 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawksfan:

Speak up, say what's on your mind. It makes things more fun

Right?!?!

1 month later
    #730 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Good to know your marriage is built on a foundation of lies and lack of support. Should turn out great in the end.

Yeah...3 pinsiders gave that thumbs up. No wonder there are so many divorced guys in this hobby. I'd rather have my wife be upset with the truth than deal with her lawyer because of the lies.

#748 8 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

Yeah, like Pinside has a much higher divorce rate than average..Give me a break. And if your marriage is so fragile that your wife would divorce you over that then you have bigger issues that need to be addressed.

Guess you don't go to many pinball shows. It's like the lonely hearts club in there.

2 weeks later
    #765 8 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Sometimes when I let the dog out at night, I also pee in the yard.

Been there. Done that. Proud of it. I'm just giving back to nature.

#773 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

About 12 years ago, when our dog was still alive, our son pooped in the back yard (he was 5). Of course I scolded him and told him to go clean it up. But he took too long and when he went back, it was gone. I'll just let that sink in.

I've heard food always tastes better the second time.

#774 8 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

And that is why a dog is a filthy amimal

Apparently, Germans like to do that, too. Or so South Park would have us believe...

#778 8 years ago

That's only redneck dogs in Georgia that eat human shit. My dog up here in Jersey has more discerning tastes: it's deer shit or nothing.

2 months later
    #826 8 years ago

After getting GOT LE, and slapping the lockdown button to cash in the iron bank when the ball drains, I can frequently be seen slapping the buttonless lockdown bar on every other game when the ball drains for no...apparent...reason.

3 months later
    #868 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bakerman:

I have more pins than friends.

...and I have more wives than friends.

2 weeks later
    #874 7 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

When I see "CV" my first thought is "copy/paste," rather than "Circus Voltaire."

Thank God...I thought it was just me. I always think "Curriculum Vitae."

#892 7 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

My wife caught me polishing my knob. I told her I'd leave it alone for a day, but she was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her and then she walked in on me...

I've seen your knob, and it needed a good polishing. Can't say I didn't offer...

#897 7 years ago
    Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

I've bamboozled my wife into believing that pinball machines all over the house are "investments".

PM sent to your wife.

#899 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

No wonder you have no friends

That's not why.

9 months later
    #1031 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

I'm finding the only good time for Tourette's is during a good pinball game. Pretty sure my son will only use F**king piece of sh*t crappy game anyway during a good game...

So glad you posted this. I always love when I'm in the presence of a person that has the cursing version of Tourette's. If that's a disability, then I'm disabled, too...and I don't feel so lonely anymore.

#1034 7 years ago

I can't understand WTF Rudy is saying half of the time in Funhouse.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.