Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,563 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slugmeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2510 3 years ago

I confess I've never actually seen anyone drink a natural light beer before.Nothing personal.

2 weeks later
    #2685 3 years ago

I confess I'm not sure about this retirement thing.It's been 3 months.All I seem to do is drink wine,smoke weed,watch sports,listen to the Grateful Dead,wander around my forest property and drink beer.I don't get it.

1 month later
    #2889 3 years ago

I confess that this is my 1000th post and somehow I don't feel any different than I did before.

#2892 3 years ago

Thanks......I deserved that.To infinity and beyond.

gettyimages-458540731-612x612 (resized).jpggettyimages-458540731-612x612 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #3004 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I confess that I have a beat up Gilligan's Island sitting in my basement. I have the tools and artwork in hand BUT zero drive to start the cabinet refurb even though I basically have all the time in the world on my hands right now.
    I will probably be ice fishing most free days off coming up, I finished a Whirlwind refurb that took 6 mos. and I don't have the drive right now to start another project, because you know as well as me, the project isn't ever as simple as what your intended plans for it are. Blah,I want to do it, but I don't want to do it. AND I just got my garage heated so I have no excuses

I confess that I miss ice fishing.None of that in Western WA.Also confess that now that I have everyday off I've turned into a lazy MF.

1 month later
    #3197 3 years ago

Confess that as a kid I wanted to become a herpetologist.I've always had a fondness for snakes,lizards,turtles,frogs and such.For the life of me I cannot understand how anyone can just kill something whatever it is for no reason just because they can.

4 weeks later
    #3324 3 years ago

Must be some sort of secret code.I'm stumped.

2 months later
    #3544 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:I really do not want to make anyone mad, so before I start talking about dynamite or something being used in chipmunk holes, I need to know if instead I should try to be nice to them and treat them like pets.

Johnny give Bonide a try.We have tons of douglas squirrels here and the wife uses it to move them away from areas they are not welcome.It does work.Of course your neighbors may have a few more visitors.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #3776 2 years ago
    Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #4100 2 years ago

Confess that lately the first thing I look at after logging in is the marketplace.Always nice to start the day with a good laugh.

#4156 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

and drink at least a 6 pack of beer a day.

I should be good to go as well!

5hibqy (resized).jpg5hibqy (resized).jpg
    #4159 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

It's time for another colonoscopy!

I'm 59 and have had 3 of them.Suppose to get another the next 6 months.Sucks but very important.

1 month later
    #4443 2 years ago

Confess I had completely forgotten about 8 tracks.I probably went through about 4 copies of this one.Good times.

#4496 2 years ago

Confess I used to work with a guy who lost his job over Cheddar Bay biscuits.Instead of working his flight he decided to use a company vehicle to go off field for his fix of biscuits.The flight took a delay and when he returned and was confronted he lied.The manager pulled up the GPS tracking which put him in the Red Lobster parking lot.

1 month later
    #4870 2 years ago

Confess that perhaps the weather folks could of come up with a better name for the approaching weather system here other than "bomb cyclone"

1 week later
    #5029 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess I’m not ready for October to be over. I’ve been watching horror movies like Phantasm, and even did a virtual horror movie film festival (Nightstream). I feel like I’ve just scratched the surface, so I’m gonna roll through November with more scary movies.

Confess that is a good plan.Just loaded Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St.is on cue.

3 months later
    #5961 2 years ago

Confess that watching Curling and drinking beer seem to be a pretty good combination.

5 months later
    #8040 1 year ago

Since retiring 2 years and 3 months ago I confess I take a nap whenever the hell I want to.

#8067 1 year ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:I saw Nirvana many times growing up in Seattle,

We may have been at the Crocodile Cafe at the same time in the early nineties.Did you buy any pins from Marv at Music Vend back then?

#8192 1 year ago

Confess I just started watching the same thing while sitting in my lazy boy after my first gummy cracking my third beer.Cheers.

1 month later
    #8798 1 year ago

I know fall is right around the corner when Paulaner shows up at the local Costco for a brief period.Confess I did the math in my head for an entire pallet aka Punkin.Not to be….cheers.

C6EC8A01-DED9-4E4D-9DEF-ACC2AC1A26A2 (resized).jpegC6EC8A01-DED9-4E4D-9DEF-ACC2AC1A26A2 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #8888 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Cherry Cheer Brownies

Curious if you use the same strain every time.Sounds like an Indica possibly a hybrid.

1 month later
    #9469 1 year ago

CBDs can help with your BP as well as other things.

2 months later
    #10317 1 year ago

Knocked back a ton of these in my youth.7 oz cream ale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slugmeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Slugmeister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.