(Topic ID: 61230)

The confessional

By swampfire

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2993 3 years ago

Alright... love the topic.

I have always been a foosball guy. Have owned tables for the last 20 years.

I bought stranger things pinball before I even knew that there were codes and missions on how to complete a pinball game. Since then (3 weeks ago) I am infatuated my pinball machines and have read hours upon hours on this forum. My stranger things is sitting in a box with wrapping paper around it and I bought a bunch of tasteful mods for me to install. I also bought the TSPP And I can’t wait to play the shit out of both of them. I’m hooked on pinball and have never been a player.

I would love a TWD premium and a GNR to add to my mini collection.

8 months later
    #4586 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Get your water boiling. Grab a ear of corn off the stock and cook immediately.

Try this: add 2 cups of milk and a ¼ cup of sugar to your boiling water. You can thank me later.

I have TSPP, I love the Simpsons, but don’t like the pin. Tried adding pinstadiums and pinsound with the alternate sound file but it’s not cutting it. Would be gone in a second if my wife and kids didn’t love it.

#4588 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Kinda same boat with a twist - we used to make many of the TSPP mods that have now been copied by others, like the flying saucers and custom shooter rods, among others. Wife has finally said "I'm done making mods, you can sell it".
    I haven't watched The Simpson's in 20 years, and probably haven't played 10 games on it in the last 5, but I know I'll never get another one for what I paid for it, and it looks good in the lineup, and....and....
    I suffer from sellers remorse almost always.

That actually makes me feel better. I’m not alone. Haha

#4625 2 years ago

I confess…

I think a few of you are a little order than I am and when you talk about the crushes you had on these (now senior citizens) actress this is what I think of….

(Hopefully not too offside, zero intention on offending anyone)

63179EF2-E363-44FC-8104-DB7A5120D296 (resized).jpeg63179EF2-E363-44FC-8104-DB7A5120D296 (resized).jpeg
    #4643 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I made combination short soup for dinner last night.
    Confess i'm eating the leftovers for breakfast at 6am.

I confess I’m sitting in my Hottub intoxicated for the first time in 6 weeks but I’m wishing my Aussie pinheads a good morning.

#4688 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I guess they get used to minus 20. sorta like Inuit's.

Inuits? Lol

More like Canadians. I’m not sure if there is anywhere in Canada that doesn’t hit -20 at some point in the winter. Where I grew up, we played outdoor hockey for hours at that temp. You actually do get used to it.

I confess, prefer the snow over the beach if I’m going on vacation.

#4696 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
    This is my bird gun. Gamo .177. 1000fps of sudden death for rodents and feathered rats.
    Can hit a bird in the head at 25m, no need for body shots.
    We don't have squirrels so i don't know what my position would be for them, but have filled sugar bags with pigeons.

Does that have the 10-shot repeater? That innovation is fantastic. I have a Gammo Swarm 1300fps and you need a fire arms license to purchase one in Canada. Anything under 500fps your fine anything over you need your license.

I shoot frying pans and quarter & dime size targets in the forest while I BBQ. Kids love it.

#4707 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m definitely going to try this. Worst case I’m out $50 and the chain gets stuck in a branch.

I have watched a lot of AFV and Ridiculousness I wonder if this is how many of those videos start?

Totally kidding, you got this. Just watch a few YouTube videos and be smart about it.

I guess I need a confession too. I have watched the jackass movies way to many times. Would make a great pin but nobody would ever touch it.

#4734 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Every time I get a new pin the ritual goes on something like:
    Buy a new game
    Spend lots of hours dialling it in
    Convince myself I will never sell this game
    This game is now the BEST game I have ever played
    I get bored of the game after 400 plays
    I sell the game
    Repeat.

I confess I tried to search what games you own that I may be able to purchase.

1000+ games on my STH and it will never leave. JO is getting more plays ATM.

#4767 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Hawkins Cheezies > all other orange nugget snacks.

Greatest snack on the planet.

#4770 2 years ago

I confess when I was a kid I wanted to be a zamboni driver. Now… as an adult, driving the riding mower ½ intoxicated with a cigar in my mouth…. I still want to drive a zamboni.

#4799 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Yeah, I have no fucking clue why I live where the air hurts my face. Maybe something like Idaho, Oregon, Ohio, where its more temperate and I still get a bit more seasons... North Carolina! Prob my spot.

Not many pinsiders will understand the cold you experience. I love the cold and could live without the snow. Wife wants to move to Florida. No offense and no thanks.

1 week later
    #4862 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

It’s 6 o clock in the morning, dark out, and time to take 1 of my dogs for his walk. This lady crosses the street w her German Shepard slowly approaches me and my year old puppy. I’ve seen her before, and she knows that my dog likes to bark at other dogs. She could of went to the other side, but no. My dog starts going crazy, and I say in a loud enough voice she’s a fn bitch, and could of avoided this. No reaction from her..some people are just inconsiderate, and not the way I wanted to start my morning

You forgot to mention your dog breed. Perhaps she just wanted to try and socialize the pups. It’s one thing for a dog to bark at another but doesn’t mean they wouldn’t get along in close contact. My old dog (Sheppard/lab pound mutt) hated German Sheppards. My Bernadoodle loves them all.

All this being said, she could still be a bitch.

3 weeks later
    #5196 2 years ago

I played hockey tonight… got sucker punched right in the mouth, bled all over my jersey and loved every second of it. Man I love hockey.

#5245 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I tried to sell with a basic and couldn’t without purchasing the Pinsider+. I might not have done it properly?

Stock up… they will be had to find soon. Corn Flakes and many other brands like rice crispies will be disappearing from the shelves. Not for good but for a while. Big labour dispute.

#5246 2 years ago
    Quoted from joemagiera:

I really like Corn Flakes breakfast cereal.
    I can't stand Corn Chex breakfast cereal.
    Go figure.

Stock up… they will be had to find soon. Corn Flakes and many other brands like rice crispies will be disappearing from the shelves. Not for good but for a while. Big labour dispute.

According to my friend who owns a grocery store.

Vector, raisin bran, frosted flakes, special k, corn flakes, mini wheats raspberry, corn pops And a bunch of others.

#5248 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Confess I have not ate cereal in years, but I used to love corn pops, but they gave me gas big time.
    (if I ever get called for jury duty I need to get some corn pops before I go).

hahaha. American Corn Pops are fantastic!! When I take a run for the boarder I always take some home. Corn Pops in Canada are sub-par. They are shaped like Maltesers (sp) perfect circles and don’t fast as good. Never noticed the gas but sugar crisp make my pee smell like sugar crisps.

3 weeks later
    #5450 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

My daughter just got home from college for Christmas break, I missed my whole house smelling like weed.

Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=PinPickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.