Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2213 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess i got in 3 arguments today. one shitty ongoing one with a customer and two here in the same innocuous thread over not much.
    3 times in a couple hours? That ain't them it's me.
    I really need to spend some quiet time and make a list of goals in life again, haven't done it for 2 years. I'm fucking some things up i don't want to.
    How's that for the thread win?

Me too, but at 56 I don't really give a shit that much anymore. But I hear that's common.

#2228 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have been very lucky with hangovers. I rarely have one, never had a headache one.
    The only hangovers I get are stomach pain ones.
    AND, I am trying to drink enough to be funny on here later, not sure if I will make it tonight, just not very thirsty.

Ya, wait until you're 56. Now I get headaches, stomachaches, neck aches, joint aches, leg aches and the shits.
    Not worth getting loaded anymore!

#2232 3 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

I confess I have loved to smoke pot my whole life and never really like to drink.

It's healthier.
    I would be willing to give up short term memory instead of my liver.

#2233 3 years ago

I switch between self abusive habits to spread damage more evenly across different organs.

#2235 3 years ago

This thread is f**king brilliant!

#2238 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Damn! Forgot what I was just about to say.

Ya, I wish this would happen to more people.

#2249 3 years ago

Back in the 70's I used to sneak looks at my dad's Playboy magazines he had hidden in his bedroom closet under a bunch of old clothes. Well one day, instead of playboys, he had a crate of dynamite he stole off the job hidden in there! He used to blast at a mine. Back in those days, they were really loose on security. He wanted the dynamite to remove stumps at our camp property which we later did together. What a blast that was...pun intended. But when I asked my mom what a crate of dynamite was doing in the closet, well, I'll just say it was the first time I really saw her rage!

#2253 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

In the same vein i can't stand that screaming fuck your mother headbanging metal shit. I don't get why people want to listen to some angry prick screaming his lungs out about whatever the fuck he might be screaming about but you can't understand.
    And they still call themselves vocalists.

Power of suggestion and shitty attitude.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Mr_Outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.