Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3938 2 years ago

I like Rob Zombie's Halloween better than the awesome, original, which is tough for me to admit because I typically hate reboots.

2 weeks later
    #4047 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Confess if I could change my user name here, I would want to be LittleJohnny, if that is available.
    When I first joined here I was in a hurry for whatever reason.
    Kind of like for a while I was in a hurry for a NIB, and did not know that a vault edition could be NIB later.
    And confess who gives a crap, I am very HAPPY! And I hope all of you are doing awesome and happy also.
    Confess most of the best jokes I have ever heard involved a little Johnny, and I am kind of small also.
    Confess I had a few too many beers, and ready to crash for the night.

Johnny pinball is a catchy name.

Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Sorry about that, I was having too much fun and typing away.

Yeah I would be very sad not seeing any new awesome posts from you here, and knowing that I could never hang out with you in your game room.
    It is very sad living next house down from where a close friend died last November.
    For whatever reason his family has not done much, his truck is still under the carport, and it looks like Dwayne is home, but Dwayne is not here at all.
    Dwayne was a real estate broker and repairman, and he sold me all my rental houses, and did a lot of repairs also for me.
    We ate out 2 times a month, sometimes more.
    He found my current tenants for me, and he was awesome at getting good tenants.
    Confess the housing market has went way up here the last few years, but I have not and will not go up on anyone's rent.
    Other landlords I talk to think I am nuts, but they go through tenants all the time, and I have never had much down time, because I do not nickel and dime the tenants, so I can keep a good one for many years, while they may keep a tenant 2-3 years.
    Confess I miss all of the pins I have sold, but I do not care to play any of them again.
    I miss them because they just looked so good sitting here.
    But once I start thinking I am getting tired of this game for whatever reason, time to sell and get something new.
    Confess I love that NIB smell the games have when I open the box.
    I have seen plenty of pics here of used games with rat nests and stuff in them, I am not into that.
    And about 35 years ago I had 4 pins on location at my Dads Construction company.
    2 were Bally, and 2 were Gottlieb.
    I notice all the time here how some people hate Gottlieb, and some people love them.
    I confess I am in the do not care anything about Gottlieb group.
    The new Elvira pin is very fun.
    The movie clips are interesting, it seems like I kind of remember seeing her a long time ago making fun of movies while the movie was on, but not much.
    For whatever reason I do remember Gilbert Gottfried doing the same type stuff.
    We laughed at how goofy that dude was, all squinty eyed or whatever.
    Confess I have no plans to ever get a Gilbert Gottfried pin, no matter how good it is.
    And yeah, I could get rid of the ping pong table to make room for more games, and while it does not look awesome like the pins do, I just like playing some ping pong sometimes, so it is not going anywhere.
    Confess I have no plans to get rid of anything anytime soon if ever.
    Except for maybe my old pickup truck that I rarely use anymore. I have had it since 1988 and it has always been one thing or another all the time with it. From starter after starter, heater core after heater core, sensors, egr valves, just always something.
    A while back I canceled the insurance on it, the gas mileage sucks, 4x4 with a 351, and towing package, and have just been using it on my property to move firewood around.
    Confess a wheelbarrow is a lot more work than a truck to move firewood, but a wheelbarrow is a lot more reliable.
    Anyway, I am through goofing off for now.
    I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

Agreed on the point about keeping good tenants. If their rent is high enough to keep the bills paid, there's no reason to raise it and make them want to leave.
    Good tenants are worth their weight in gold.

#4085 2 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:My sincerest condolences and sympathy.
    But you know the rules.
    Pics or it didn’t happen…

Oh god! Please, NO pics!!

#4089 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]

So much for the idea of going to dinner tonight. Nothing like jump starting a vomit with a vile pic, so I can get a head start on my diet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.