Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,501 posts
  • 720 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2165 3 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

Sardine capacity is 12.
    I'm at 13 and still looking.[quoted image]

Sell me JM and MET. Problem solved.

2 weeks later
    #2205 3 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

I like "A View to a Kill."
    It's the only Bond movie I've ever seen.

Go watch Goldfinger and From Russia with Love!

1 week later
    #2261 3 years ago

I've really got to work harder at getting games on my wishlist.

7 months later
    #3016 3 years ago

I received some terrible news. A good friend of mine has passed. He was very young and it was unexpected. I am feeling quite guilty about not hanging out with him the last time he messaged. It's tearing me up...

1 month later
    #3198 3 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

Confess that as a kid I wanted to become a herpetologist.I've always had a fondness for snakes,lizards,turtles,frogs and such.For the life of me I cannot understand how anyone can just kill something whatever it is for no reason just because they can.

Screenshot_20210204-194936~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210204-194936~2 (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #3266 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

My uncle won some of that mans salary a long time ago on a deep sea fishing trip playing poker. He loves to tell that story, the cards just always came his way that night.
    I never cared for Hee-Haw, but my parents loved it. Yeah I was like 4 years old and they had me in those damn Hee-Haw overalls or whatever they are called.
    I have not seen one of those shows in at least 45 years, and all I can remember was the BR-549, some other cheesy attempt at comedy, and from what I remember they did have cute girls wearing short-shorts.
    My Mom was raised on a farm, and as a kid I went there and helped pick the veggies in the summer.
    No running water, no bathroom, not even a out house for some stupid reason, everyone just went behind the chicken house or garage or whatever else.
    I remember drawing well water up with the bucket and rope, and sitting in the den next to the fireplace in a tub getting a bath when I was like 4.
    Grand Dad made some awesome muscadine wine though, I would love to have some more of that.
    Mom graduated school with Ernie Elliot, Bill was a little younger.
    I am not into NASCAR, but Mom watches it all the time and talks with her sisters about how well Chase Elliot is doing now.
    I confess I do like just a tad of older country music, and anytime I hear that song If That Ain't Country, I think about the way my Mom grew up.
    Mom is in her 70's, and she is cool. She used to love playing the AC/DC pin, before her eyes started getting messed up.
    Now when she is around she loves the pitch and bat I picked up recently, says it is the best game I have ever picked up.
    Anyway, when I am on the phone with my girlfriend, she keeps saying she is bored, misses me, and misses playing Big Buck Hunter, and yeah, I know she is mostly missing that game.
    She is still coughing, and can not taste much, and keeps hinting about coming over Monday night for the Monday night burgers, and play Big Buck Hunter, and we can keep some space.
    My reaction: Hell No!
    As long as you are still not 100% don't even put me at risk.
    I am trying to stay as careful as I can.
    In the last 11 months I have had about as much alcohol on my hands, as I have had in my stomach.
    And I confess I love it right where I am, in the suburbs, city not far away, and country not far away, and I could never handle life in the city, or in the country. (mainly because I am the end of a dead end street, with a neighbors pond on one side, and woods that belongs to a church on another street on the other side.
    (I could not live in one of those suburb neighborhoods where the houses are 5 feet apart).
    If for any reason I ever had to move, I would move to the country and have some land, and some space, no way I could handle a crowded subdivision.
    To each his own, we are all different.
    Stay safe, I wish all of you the best!

What are you drinking tonight?

1 week later
    #3305 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

And I confess, when Robin made the topic about welcome to the dark side, I was thinking hell yeah!
    (I thought it was a new area where we could have some things that are not allowed here).

And I confess:

That DOES exist.

1 year later
    #9773 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wife is drunk and playing Striker Extreme and F14.
    Words to my ears. She just said, spend some more money and get better games

You get that woman a better game! Now!

#9780 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm still new to owning a cellphone. I chose retro arcade as my ringtone. If I cared to figure out how to have a custom one I'd probably go with the old Monday night football jingle or the old hockey night in Canada jingle.

I've had cell phones since 1994, when most people had no clue what they were.

I like ringtones for my phone when I am busy, because I would miss important messages otherwise. Mine is an EM pinball sound

#9787 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess that if it's true that he who dies with the most toys wins, then i have beaten everyone i know.
    Time to retire whilst at the top and start realizing some of them.

He who dies with the most toys still dies.

#9789 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Well, no-one get's out alive.....

Except maybe Walt Disney. We are still waiting to see how that one pans out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.