(Topic ID: 61230)

The confessional

By swampfire

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2482 3 years ago

I ran out of deodorant early on when we were at stay at home orders and started using my wife deodorant.
    Still using it now.
    Fuck it.

#2484 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

The deodorant that I have used for years suddenly started giving me weird rashes, and I used my girlfriends for a while.
    (the secret) is still there if I need it, but so far this AXE has been ok.
    I have no clue what happened to Old Spice, but I was getting some nasty painful and itchy rashes for a while after all was good for 40 years.
    And weird, but about the same time my girlfriend had problems and had to switch.
    And yeah, I know your problem was ran out, but reminded me about issues that were also going on with this stuff all of a sudden.

That’s interested.
    I had a similar experience.
    For years I used gel deodorant and then all of the sudden it was causing a rash.
    Basically anything with alcohol in it.
    Now I just use white deodorants, no more gels.

3 weeks later
    #2693 3 years ago

For the last year or so I have been selling off a bunch of my arcade game collection under the guise that “I am out of space”.
    At least that’s what I have been telling my wife.
    Only problem is that every time a few arcade games leave I wind up replacing them with a pin.
    I keep telling myself “I’m making room”.
    I’m still keeping all my favorite arcade games, as well as all the really early black and white games (which I really like).
    I look at it like this. When you can sell a couple of arcade games and buy something like a really nice solid state with the money, it only makes sense to do so.
    It’s just not solving the space issue though.

#2696 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I went back and had a look where i fell down yesterday, i am a very lucky man. I'll take the camera and tape measure with me tomorroew, but i missed a large concrete ledge by a foot or two that would of been life threatening. How i got out of it without broken bones i'll never know.
    You don't expect to fall 12 to 15' off the edge of the footpath down an unfenced hole in a kerb and guttered street.

Damn....
    Glad you’re ok.

4 months later
    #3236 3 years ago
    Quoted from Birdnest:

I confess Blaze escaped for the first time today - luckily his girlfriend lives below him so he didn’t go far
    [quoted image]

So did he sneak out for a nooner?

9 months later
    #5358 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I confess i was talking about the longevity of my old Sony TV. Woke up to it not working the other day! I went on marketplace to quickly find a cheap replacement. Found one for $100 & it has a better picture! Now to get it up on the wall
    [quoted image]

Remember the old days when people would just put their new TV no top of their old TV?

tvontv.jpg.17147ef75b14215eb22778eb9e16c864 (resized).jpgtvontv.jpg.17147ef75b14215eb22778eb9e16c864 (resized).jpg
    #5361 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Why bother to pay for new furniture when you already have something that works fine?

My parents TV was like the for much of the 80s.
    Didn't bother us a bit.

6 months later
    #7534 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Yeah, this is how they left the border with my neighbor’s yard. The guy is coming out this afternoon and I’m gonna give him an earful.
    [quoted image]

That really looks like shit.

#7554 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Confess. I have no idea what a sun dial is but I'm curious to find out after finding one today
    [quoted image]

We have a big one in Carefree about 10 minutes from the house.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carefree_sundial

4BF7CD97-E263-4F9C-A214-205EAACEC4D1 (resized).jpeg4BF7CD97-E263-4F9C-A214-205EAACEC4D1 (resized).jpeg
    #7578 1 year ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

I had a nice chat face to face with the owner, politely reminding her who I am (we’ve had nice chats before), how long I’ve been coming there, and told her I love supporting them as a small business but I won’t go there anymore as long as they have employees like that. I was literally the ONLY person in the whole place when he charged up. My wife heard the exchange through the phone. She called the owner as well. But there are two great coffee shops one block over. Just time to visit them more often.

So I’m curious, what was the owners response when you explained what happened?

#7580 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Micro internet drama. like reality TV without the plot.

Reality TV has a plot?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Coindork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.