Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,544 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archytas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#900 7 years ago

I can never stop thinking about the next game, and when I finally get there I have a hard time enjoying what I have. I have 3 amazing games, I can't get any more because I'm out of space and money and this year I've made a mental vow to stop buying games because it makes me constantly broke.

So instead I've spent money on making the pins I have nicer, I've just invested over $300 in 2 toppers because 2 of my 3 games lack them, and I'm a sucker for toys and unnecessary stuff like that. There will literally be a point where I have nothing left to do to them, because there is a point where too many mods become too much and I don't want to invest loads and loads into these games because enenvitably I will move them on at some point. 2 games are keepers, the 3rd is in my head trade fodder in a years time for something else.

I need to save some cash because at some point my car is going to die and will need to be replaced, alongside a whole host of other things. I have very few other hobbies and my games keep me occupied most of the time as I've fallen in deep to this hobby and love every second of it

#906 7 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

So Sam, which is the trade fodder?

Twilight Zone - which I doubt you would want having owned one and it's promised to Keith first if he wants it again

#907 7 years ago
    Quoted from Outlane-Avoider:

Time to borrow another machine from me then....

I would if MM ever makes it back to Kettering

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archytas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional?tu=Archytas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.