Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 251.
    #4701 2 years ago
    Quoted from Enaud:

I used a rope saw to get rid of my branches. They were up about 30 feet. I did have to toss the line over a couple of branches from the roof, however.
    So, if they aren't too high, you might be able to use a rope saw and do it yourself.

I’m definitely going to try this. Worst case I’m out $50 and the chain gets stuck in a branch.

#4702 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Worst case I’m out $50 and the chain gets stuck in a branch.

No, worst case is the limb hits you on the way down, so be very careful!

Limbs are very heavy, and even heavier when they have leaves on them, so you may want to wait a few months, until there are no more leaves on the tree, and then attempt this.

Of course that does not matter if it is a pine, they always have needles.

Also, you have to look at the limbs and make a judgement call if there is any way they can hit your house and damage it while you are cutting.

I have a really good tree guy, and his prices are fair, but not sure he ever does work in your area.

I can ask him if you want me to, you never know if he is going to be in the area anyway, and needs another job in the area it may work out and he may could save you a whole lot of money.

But yeah, in the meantime if you can do it yourself with a 50 buck tool, and know there is no way your house can be damaged, and you can move fast enough when the limbs fall, then GO FOR IT!

(maybe have someone make a video to post here also)!

Confess if I was single I would stop by and take a look and help you if I can.

BUT, right now my girlfriend wants me to go to her grandsons ballgame, been hounding me for weeks, and I keep saying I am too busy, so if I went off to your area, I would have to deal with all of her: "you were too busy to go to Sebastian's game, but just because it is Pinside you can go off to someone's house".

Anyway, make some pictures and post them in the picture from your window topic, be sure to make some looking straight up at the limbs from the edge of your house, so we can take a look.

Make some pictures of the limbs also from your roof if you can.

(if you have one of those 2-3 story houses with the steep roof, please do not attempt to make any pictures from up there).

And now I am wondering if LTG has any funny stories about cutting limbs or trees?

I have some scars, and I have had 11 stitches from that stuff, but the stories are not funny.

Confess I pretty much know what not to do when using a chainsaw.

(at least I never poured straight gas mix in a saw like my neighbor did one time, I even knew you had to mix that with gas).

#4703 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

And now I am wondering if LTG has any funny stories about cutting limbs or trees?

Nothing really funny.

The house I grew up in had a tree out front near the street. Middle of the block, a straight street. Yet somebody seemed to hit it once a year.

In our back yard was the hugest elm tree. Shaded the whole back yard. Comfortable to play back there even on the hottest days. During a storm about a third of it came down and nailed the house. Bent a railing on the second floor porch and cracked the basement foundation. The tree was examined and it was full of cracks, had to come down. The back yard was never the same after that. The grass died, too hot to play back there.

My recent old house had a black walnut in front. One Halloween I had a friend in a gorilla costume up in the tree to scare people. Trick or treaters came from the houses on either side of my house. Skipped my house, went over to the tree and tried to shake the gorilla out of the tree. The gorilla was plenty scared, they fortunately didn't knock him down. And I had all the candy left.

LTG : )

#4704 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

And I had all the candy left.

I confess I CRAVE candy!

Never have any though, because of my low sugar crap.

I am just glad that beer does not mess me up like candy does, or I would not be able to have much fun at all.

Quoted from LTG:

The grass died, too hot to play back there.

Opposite here, the grass here dies in the shade of trees, and in full sun the grass grows like crazy.

Anyway, thanks for the post LTG, and I hope you and everyone here has a AWESOME WEEKEND!

(I will be working all weekend myself, but I love the work and it is what I want to do right now).

#4705 2 years ago

I like both Coldplay and the Killers.

#4706 2 years ago

My dad was over for the night, so I looked for a movie we could both enjoy and landed in “News of the World” with Tom Hanks. Great story and acting, we both really enjoyed it. Confess that 2 of my friends have said I need to watch “Squid Game”, but one of them said “you have to see the new Borat movie!” so I have to discount his opinion a lot, and I don’t like the pressure when someone texts me: “so have you watched it yet?”

#4707 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m definitely going to try this. Worst case I’m out $50 and the chain gets stuck in a branch.

I have watched a lot of AFV and Ridiculousness I wonder if this is how many of those videos start?

Totally kidding, you got this. Just watch a few YouTube videos and be smart about it.

I guess I need a confession too. I have watched the jackass movies way to many times. Would make a great pin but nobody would ever touch it.

#4708 2 years ago
    Quoted from HooperTriplett:

I like both Coldplay and the Killers.

I love hearing new music, or at least a old song that I have not heard in so long that I had forgot it existed.

Along the line of those 2 bands, I loved the song "First", by Cold War Kids.

That song was so awesome and played in the background on NFL games on TV I thought they would be the next band.

Imagine Dragons keep pumping out the songs(last I knew anyway, there is not the first station in my area that plays any new rock).

Quoted from swampfire:

I looked for a movie we could both enjoy and landed in “News of the World” with Tom Hanks

I have never heard of that movie, but I really like Tom Hanks in Forest Gump. (and also in The Green Mile).

Castaway, HELL NO!.

Castaway was just WRONG! I mean being all alone while you also very badly need a dentist at the time, and the end of the movie he meets someone that seems single and he just drives away, HELL NO!

Castaway is just depressing to watch.

Quoted from PinPickle:

I have watched the jackass movies way to many times.

Confess I have seen those, but one and done for me.

Yes some of it is very funny, but at the same time just too mean.

Life is way too short anyway, and those dudes seem to compete for the next Darwin Award.

It never gets mentioned on here, but Zombieland, and the 2019 sequel are both very good movies for some humor and drama, and gross stuff.

Confess I like Bruce Campbell, and the Evil Dead stuff as much as anyone.

And that ballgame my girlfriend has bugged me about forever that I knew was a bad idea, well she is not going either.

My girlfriend has been in a long time feud with her daughter in law, and while ago the shit hit the fan and I was very impressed with how my girlfriend
    was talking to her on the phone.

I ventured over close enough to hear how that conversation was going, figuring next thing that daughter in law would be using my girlfriend a lot to babysit other grandbabies and whatever else, but I confess my girlfriend was tough and had it out with her over the phone.

Confess when I was hearing all of that, I was kind of doing the fist thing like I had just took over the whole world, and now I do not even have to be bugged about anymore ballgame stuff.

I will admit though, at least with ballgame stuff it does get a kid away from a phone for a while, and they actually get some exercise, so I know that is a good thing.

(but hopefully, by the time they are 50 years old, they will have some pinball machines that they play sometimes, and enjoy goofing off on Pinside kind of like we all do now).

(and confess, after hearing my girlfriend talking on the phone to her daughter in law, I will try to be very careful to never piss my girlfriend off).

(and I know LTG likes to fish, I hope someday he can take time off to enjoy the place in FL that I went to recently, and plan to go back more).

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEKEND!

***if you skipped this book, you did not miss much, I was just talking about how much I hate the Castaway movie with Tom Hanks***

#4709 2 years ago

I know LTG likes to fish

Not really. I fished for many years. Always caught fish. Then drag them home. Then clean them. Then eat them. I don't even like fish. Once a year is plenty.

I switched over to golf. Anything you kill golfing you don't have to drag home, clean, or eat.

LTG : )

#4710 2 years ago

You should try frisbee golf! Great sport. Everyone can play, don't need $2000 clubs, a collared shirt & country club membership.

#4711 2 years ago

Boulles is also a great game, and cheap.

#4712 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Boulles is also a great game, and cheap.

Just don't put them in the fire!
    Someone did on new year's eve and they exploded and shrapnel flew out everywhere. They are hollow and the air has to go somewhere!The grooves were the weakest point and they just split apart!

#4713 2 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

Just don't put them in the fire!!

That probably applies to most things you dont want destroyed.. especially your balls tho

#4714 2 years ago

I confess that I still have no clue what happened to me 1.5 years ago .Is there any way out of this ?

#4715 2 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:Just don't put them in the fire!
    Someone did on new year's eve and they exploded and shrapnel flew out everywhere. They are hollow and the air has to go somewhere!The grooves were the weakest point and they just split apart!

We all know someone who needs a punch in the head. Hope he got one.

#4716 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I confess that I still have no clue what happened to me 1.5 years ago .Is there any way out of this ?

s8801_1258842926 (resized).jpgs8801_1258842926 (resized).jpg

No need to worry, no-one gets out alive.

#4717 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
    No need to worry, no-one gets out alive.

O M G ….So your saying this is like marriage ?

#4718 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

We all know someone who needs a punch in the head. Hope he got one.

No one owned up. Bloke standing next to the fire got blown into a chair behind him with his beard and shirt full of spark holes

#4719 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

This incident was cast East to West, never to be remembered again.
    Unless there is DNA involved.
    Or an Audit.
    Also any children. Ex-Wives included. they go on forever.

#4720 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

This incident was cast East to West, never to be remembered again.
    Unless there is DNA involved.
    Or an Audit.
    Also any children. Ex-Wives included. they go on forever.

I confess to having chest pains right now .

#4721 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Dude, go to the ER or an Urgent Care. You got this.

#4722 2 years ago

Pride is what gets you killed. Or close to it. Trust me.

#4723 2 years ago

Do they have pinball machines in the ER? I hear there’s always long waits .

#4724 2 years ago

Just had one of our Freeballers die because he didn't tell anyone. Get the bonnet opened and get serviced mate.

Free drugs and a 15 year guarantee on the pump.

#4725 2 years ago

I was at the beach in Florida this past week and realized looking at pictures how much I look like a celebrity.

The unfortunate news is that celebrity is E.T. , fucking beer belly

#4726 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Our urgent care doesn’t have pinball machines but you can get your slushy fix.

1175F6AF-1A34-4ECA-9939-AB2F98CC8D09 (resized).jpeg1175F6AF-1A34-4ECA-9939-AB2F98CC8D09 (resized).jpeg
    #4727 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Some Childrens hospitals have pinballs in their rec room.

#4728 2 years ago

Every time I get a new pin the ritual goes on something like:

Buy a new game
    Spend lots of hours dialling it in
    Convince myself I will never sell this game
    This game is now the BEST game I have ever played
    I get bored of the game after 400 plays
    I sell the game
    Repeat.

#4729 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not really. I fished for many years. Always caught fish. Then drag them home. Then clean them. Then eat them. I don't even like fish. Once a year is plenty.

Confess I still do not mind cleaning them, with a electric knife and making boneless filets, but I am in no hurry to eat them again.

These days I throw them back, or try to find someone that wants them.

I just like the battle, and the thrill of reeling in a fish.

I totally do not mind catching the catfish, and stingrays, they put up a good fight, and I am throwing anything back anyway.

The stingrays are crazy, one minute I have a fish, next minute I feel like I lost the fish and now I am just hung up on something, and then I have a fish again.

Stingrays bury into whatever when you catch them, and you feel hung up, and you are, and they are weird but fun.

And it was so cool to finally see a Manatee, and there were 2 of them, and I swear they kissed each other right below the dock I was on.

It was sad to see all the cuts on their backs, from getting hit by boats I guess.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

I used to have a lot of that, several times I was ready to go to the ER.

For me anyway, cutting out all the salt I could in my diet helped a WHOLE LOT!

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I sell the game
    Repeat.

I usually made it to 800 plays, and some games 2400 plays, but I am finally out of that cycle, and love what I have now.

Confess no game has been played much lately, or actually even at all, I have been busy, and tired and sore, and just watching NFL and The Twilight Zone DVD box set that I picked up a few years ago.

I look at the games, and I smile, but lately I have just not turned any on, when I had planned to earlier in the day.

I hope all of you are having a AWESOME WEEKEND!

#4730 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You should try frisbee golf! Great sport. Everyone can play, don't need $2000 clubs, a collared shirt & country club membership.

Is smoking MJ required

#4731 2 years ago

I totally do not mind catching the catfish, and stingrays, they put up a good fight, and I am throwing anything back anyway.

My Brother liked to catch Kings off Dolphin Pier before it was destroyed.
    Someone had caught a large Ray and left it on the boards while the excitement of a king hookup occurred.
    While angling he slid his foot sideways in to the rays barb. Went through his Chuck Taylor.
    Ignored it and landed another King. Salt water sepsis set in and his foot swelled up that night.
    At the Hospital they irrigate the wound out but it didn't stop the infection.
    They finally had to cut out a large chunk of infected flesh to stop it. Foot saved, barely.
    Folks around here eat rays, they make whats called "Sea Scallops", say they taste good.
    A lot of scallops on the menu are ray and shark fin, these are differentiated from real scallops by adding "Sea".

#4732 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Is smoking MJ required

yup, beers too

Screenshot_20210520-191240_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210520-191240_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #4733 2 years ago

We have a frisbee golf course near our greenway, I need to get my son to come out and drink and play when it’s a little cooler here.

#4734 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Every time I get a new pin the ritual goes on something like:
    Buy a new game
    Spend lots of hours dialling it in
    Convince myself I will never sell this game
    This game is now the BEST game I have ever played
    I sell the game
    Repeat.

I confess I tried to search what games you own that I may be able to purchase.

1000+ games on my STH and it will never leave. JO is getting more plays ATM.

#4735 2 years ago

Oark! I confess i really wanna play a stranger things.. and i didn't like the show

#4736 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

I confess I tried to search what games you own that I may be able to purchase.
    1000+ games on my STH and it will never leave. JO is getting more plays ATM.

I had it and sold it. Haha. Gone at 900 plays.

#4737 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I confess i really wanna play a stranger things.. and i didn't like the show

I confess that if not for reading stuff on here, I would have never of known that the pin and the show existed in the first place. (and I have no plans to watch the show or play the pin at this time).

Confess I have only ever watched one episode of TWD, and it was only after I had bought the pin, and I loved the pin so I wanted to watch the show.

And yeah, TWD pinball machine I really like. the TV show, I never seen any except that one episode.

Out of all the games I have bought and sold in the last 5 years, Metallica was the first purchase, and the last to go. (I really like a few of their songs, but most are just too slow or something for me). (the game was awesome though, it was just time to move on).

I like a whole lot of AC/DC songs, and that game was beautiful, but all the center drains from the bell got old, and after 2400 plays that game had to go.

I confess if AC/DC had the song Money Talks, I would have added a center drain post, and kept it.

I confess I get tired of the "which game is better" kind of topics. We are all different, we all like different things, but at the same time we all have enough in common to be on here in the first place, and face to face, I am sure we would all get along very good.

I confess in the future I never plan to purchase another music pin, because no matter how much I like a band, and their songs, after a while the songs get old to me, and takes away from the game.

I confess after a few beers I get more creative, and I have had a few beers now, and not that I would want one, but if done right a Pawn Stars pin could be awesome, with the game saying that shot was worth 50,000 points, and Rick chiming in and saying I will give you 5,000 points for that shot.

(and if someone from Stern reads this, I hope you will send me a check for $1.98 royalties for that idea).

(I never watch Pawn Stars, unless nothing else is on and just having something on TV during dinner).

I mainly watch football, NFL and college.

Other shows I watch are Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush, and Oak Island.

If they made a Deadliest Catch pin, with plenty of Captain callouts, and the game was awesome, I would have to get rid of something for that.

And because I have operated all types of construction equipment in the past, and sometimes still do, I would have to take a look at a Gold Rush pin if done right.

BUT, a Oak Island pin, HELL NO! (unless it was done very funny like a Pawn Stars pin).

And there is plenty of made for TV drama stuff on Gold Rush with equipment being stuck or whatever, and I can spot that BS very fast. BUT, at the end of the day, they are getting a whole lot of gold(some of them anyway) at the end of the episode.

I confess I keep telling myself that I will stop wasting my time watching Oak Island, but I just like Rick and Marty, and what they are trying to do.

***no need to read all of this, if anyone quotes anything from it then that was all that was worth reading anyway***

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A AWESOME WEEK!

#4738 2 years ago

I like a whole lot of AC/DC songs, and that game was beautiful, but all the center drains from the bell got old, and after 2400 plays that game had to go.
    I confess if AC/DC had the song Money Talks, I would have added a center drain post, and kept it. that was all that was worth reading anyway***
    I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A AWESOME WEEK!

I confess Johnny P this makes me feel awesome!!!!

I changed out the flippers on my AC\DC to carrot flippers which are about 1/8” longer and it really changes the game I double love it now no more SDTM from a bell shot! I am also switching out the songs one of my picks in Money Talks, and It’s a Long Way to Top ! Plus 2 others I can’t think of now.

#4739 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Oark! I confess i really wanna play a stranger things.. and i didn't like the show

Gotta be something down there to play? try seeing new pins where I am man!

#4740 2 years ago

I have never seen an episode of Stranger Things or TWD, but they are 2 of my all time favorite pins.

#4741 2 years ago

I confess I have twice as many mods to install than pins

#4742 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I have never seen an episode of Stranger Things or TWD, but they are 2 of my all time favorite pins.

I have never been to a Oktoberfest, but it is my favorite game.

Been to plenty of amusement parks though, and Oktoberfest is like a combo of amusement parks and fairs.

Confess after living 5 miles away from a Six Flags my whole life, and going all the time taking advantage of their dining pass, I have not been to SFOG since March of last year, and I will never go again.

If I am ever in CA again I would go to the 2 Six Flags parks there again.

I would go to the Six Flags near Dallas again, I love the drop tower they have there.

I have been to all of the Six Flags parks in the USA, even the one near Buffalo, and the Six Flags park 5 miles from me is the worst of them all when it comes to littering, line jumping, and foul language.

Out of all the amusement parks that my girlfriend has been to she has always said she would love to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa again, and now that I like going down to South Florida fishing, in the future I plan to buy us a pass there, and stop there for a day on the way to our fishing spot.

Quoted from swampfire:

We have a frisbee golf course near

It was funny how frisbee golf was talked about some here, and just 5 minutes ago my girlfriend said as soon as I am not so busy she would love to do that again.

There is a frisbee golf public park about 4 miles from here that so far we have only been to once.

It is nice to have free stuff that close, and it is wooded and plenty of shade, but parts of it are confusing. Around hole #5 (or whatever you call the baskets), I could not figure out where basket 6 was.

After 5 I seen a 9 and a something else in a distance, but I never seen #6.

Confess soon I need to take the boat out to the lake again and go fishing.

Confess it has sat for 2-3 months now all crooked on the trailer from the last time we ever took it out night fishing.

I have never done that in my life, and I was not drinking, I do not drink and drive, but if you seen the way my boat sits on the trailer right now, you would say yeah right, you had to have been drunk for that to end up like that.

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I changed out the flippers on my AC\DC to carrot flippers which are about 1/8” longer and it really changes the game I double love it now no more SDTM from a bell shot!

It is a very beautiful game, and fun.

Confess I felt like a dumbass for a long time playing it, because when firing the cannon I was hitting the bell or whatever, and thinking I did good, and the game would say "did you even aim"?

(it took forever for me to notice that the target/s were lit, and that was supposed to be what I was aiming for).

If I had of only known now, back before I sold that game, I would have kept it.

I had some good friends that really liked it and wanted to hang out and play it.

No game before, and no game after have they really cared about, and I kind of wish I had of kept it around for them.

BUT! In 2400 plays only 3 extra balls! Along with all the SDTM!

TWD and OKT I get a extra ball/s pretty much every game.

But anyway, no more music pins for me, as much as I like some bands, and some songs, they can get a tad old, from hearing them too much.

Everything pretty much gets old. I know I am getting old. (and not just irritating anyone here with my long posts).

I am getting old, and having less energy.

Anyway, it was weird here today, not sure if there was a outage or something, but so many of the topics I read all of the comments barely had any posts today, while sometimes there may be 30 or more in a few hours.

A good example is the NFL topic. Most of the time it would have a whole lot right now, and today not many posts.

And it was all over. Like Dogs Rule seems to average maybe 8 a day, and it seemed slower than normal.

Maybe people were enjoying their games more and posting less today?

(I hope that was what was happening).

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#4743 2 years ago

I stop and watch any of the first 3 The Mighty Ducks films whenever I see them on. I have zero idea why.

#4744 2 years ago

You know when you get to the bottom of a box of Mini Wheats, and there's a whole handful of just the wheat crumbs....I usually dump those in the bowl too but today I didn't for some reason, poured them in the trash.

#4745 2 years ago

Confess I have never had any of that, just not interested in anything that sounds healthy.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but while ago when I got to the bottom of a Cheetos bag, while I normally turn it up and eat the crumbs, I just threw it in the trash.

(said no one ever).

(confess I am totally not even trying to pick on you or anyone else for that matter, I was just making fun of the junk food that I sometimes eat).

(ok, confess I have been eating Cheetos for 6-7 days a week, for about a year now, I am a Cheetos junkie, I am hooked).

Confess if you are ever constipated, try Cheetos, most of the time I have to run to the bathroom after I eat them.

(and that is only because of the problems I have I should not be eating stuff like that, but I am just hooked now).

Confess I LOVE this time of year!

Getting cooler outside, NFL and college football on TV, and plenty of horror movies also on TV this whole month!

BUT! Confess I hate having to go to the grocery store this time of year, all of that Halloween candy just looks so awesome I want to buy all of it!

BUT! I have low sugar, and I just can not have any candy, or I will feel very bad for about 3 hours, after having 5 minutes of pleasure eating any candy.

I have had to live with the no candy and be careful of some foods for over 35 years now, and it sucks.

And in just the last year, I have more crap wrong with me (diverticulitis), and now a whole lot more foods I like I can never have again.

Confess if I get any worse, and I can no longer have any meat, seafood, Cheetos, and beer, then I may as well just be dead.

Confess I am just trying to enjoy life all I can now, and no longer working as much and trying to buy another rental house.

(I am still working 7 days a week most of the time, but for 5-6 hours a day doing work that I enjoy).

(kind of like most days I also spend 2 hours a day typing something or posting captions, I love goofing off on here).

Confess now that I am older and wiser (think I am wiser now anyway), there is a few people I knew a very long time ago that if I ever ran into them again, I would apologize to them for stuff I said when I was young and dumb.

Confess that when I post more funny stuff in the basement again, I will probably get in trouble again, but I AM TRYING TO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!

(at least I still have a pretty decent mind, and I can most of the time decide if I am going to post in funny captions, or in the basement).

My best friend sends me funny stuff all of the time, and the funny stuff I can not post anywhere here I send to EJS. (and some to Gilligan, I think he is oldschool1969 or something here).

Anyway so now my lower back is hurting so bad that it hurts to walk, and ragweed or something has been giving me a headache and messing up my sinuses, getting older is just so much fun!

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

***if you skipped to the end of this long rant I do not blame you one bit, no way would I ever want to read all of that, and mostly it was about the fact that I like Cheetos, so now we know I like that, and Natty*** (but not at the same time).

#4746 2 years ago

I spend more time working on things, than enjoying using them.

#4747 2 years ago

Confess if you are ever constipated, try Cheetos, most of the time I have to run to the bathroom after I eat them.

Wish I would have known this 2 days ago, Haha. Ok now after taking a bunch of laxative.

#4748 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Wish I would have known this 2 days ago, Haha. Ok now after taking a bunch of laxative.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sugarless+gummy+reviews+amazon

#4749 2 years ago

You can’t even buy these anymore. Unreal, just unreal.

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.