Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,500 posts
  • 720 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg
    Pulp_Fiction_hype_thread._Chicago_Gaming_Pinside.com_-_2023-12-30_04.58.05 (resized).jpg

There are 12,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 250.
    #4651 2 years ago

Pinball confession.

Got my 51 Williams Control Tower today (great machine) and realized in 1951 i could have a 5 ball multiball.
    Haven't tried it yet, but two balls is good footy.

#4652 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I told him with 40 million I could get new little people.

Reminds me of a Todd Snider song:

If I ever get rich I’m gonna take care of all of my friends.

Gonna buy an island with a phone line
    Call them all and tell them to get fucked
    —- that oughtta take care of them

#4653 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Pinball confession.
    Got my 51 Williams Control Tower today (great machine) and realized in 1951 i could have a 5 ball multiball.
    Haven't tried it yet, but two balls is good footy.

I confess this makes me want to get my WMS fairway out. I think it was made just after your control tower.

I confess I’ve never played a game with impulse flippers before.

#4654 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’ve never played a game with impulse flippers before.

You can drink a beer in one hand and flip with the other!! This is about the only plus.

#4655 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

You can drink a beer in one hand and flip with the other!! This is about the only plus.
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"7e1e544cad053e57b22e22cc6ff4e7306746205e-1632586592-1800"};
    //]]>

I confess I don’t drink much beer anymore but when I do I somehow end up with beer that reminds me of other pinsiders on here.

CC6B9A26-FBB5-4F15-8C37-F9C1E9F72CF5 (resized).jpegCC6B9A26-FBB5-4F15-8C37-F9C1E9F72CF5 (resized).jpeg
    #4656 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

It also means people with the use of only one hand can play too. Just like my Multimorphic that's coming off the line right now.

#4657 2 years ago

Got this text from the pot dealer who lives down the back. Got heaps like it.
    DSCF9757[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9757[1] (resized).jpg

Confess to approaching 60 and she reckons i party more than her at 21.

istockphoto-185271529-612x612 (resized).jpgistockphoto-185271529-612x612 (resized).jpg

#4658 2 years ago

“Drama Child”, lol - nice touch.

#4659 2 years ago

Confess I am a tad confused.

Earlier today I had a notice about a caption I posted in the basement a few days ago, that I thought was funny, but I posted it in the basement, because while it had no nudity or anything, it was just funny and honest, but at the same time deeper thoughts than just the funny posts I make in the funny captions and it had a lot of thumbs ups, and now it is gone, and I got in trouble, and I am confused.

Confess I am totally sorry if that caption made someone mad or something.

It was labeled as political, but it was not even that, it was just making fun of our taxes, and did not specify anyone, I thought it was neutral.

Anyway, I do not want any more trouble, so I plan to post a lot less, while still giving all of you a whole lot of upvotes.

And I love ForceFlow, and Daditude, other than them I have not been around any other moderators much, but I wish instead of the generic stuff when I get in trouble, they would take time to send me a pm that hey that was funny, but someone complained, and we had to shut it down.

Or something like that.

For a long time things here seemed very easy going, and that one just hit me out of the blue, and I confess I will just chill out even more.

Goodnight.

#4660 2 years ago

Dont let it get to you @johnnypinball007. You didnt mean any harm. Please keep on posting. Everyone can make an honest mistake.

#4661 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I find this “confessional” group is an easy place to post anything. I tend to think of things to say to other posts on any other thread but delete my comments before posting. There are too many people on here who tend to try to create drama. I really enjoy reading most of your posts. I confess I can skip through some of the longer ones lol! Don’t let them bring you down! I look forward to seeing more!

#4662 2 years ago

Earlier today I had a notice about a caption I posted in the basement a few days ago, that I thought was funny, but I posted it in the basement, because while it had no nudity or anything, it was just funny and honest, but at the same time deeper thoughts than just the funny posts I make in the funny captions and it had a lot of thumbs ups, and now it is gone, and I got in trouble, and I am confused.
    Confess I am totally sorry if that caption made someone mad or something.
    It was labeled as political, but it was not even that, it was just making fun of our taxes, and did not specify anyone, I thought it was neutral.
    Anyway, I do not want any more trouble, so I plan to post a lot less, while still giving all of you a whole lot of upvotes.
    And I love ForceFlow, and Daditude, other than them I have not been around any other moderators much, but I wish instead of the generic stuff when I get in trouble, they would take time to send me a pm that hey that was funny, but someone complained, and we had to shut it down.
    Or something like that.
    For a long time things here seemed very easy going, and that one just hit me out of the blue, and I confess I will just chill out even more.
    Goodnight.

9FA2F1F4-2883-4CB6-BB3B-7FC457F2D097 (resized).jpeg9FA2F1F4-2883-4CB6-BB3B-7FC457F2D097 (resized).jpeg
    #4663 2 years ago

Ya.. the first one hurts the most

#4664 2 years ago

I’m on another forum where political posts are allowed. The problem is that people break off into their tribes, and it splits the group apart.

I think I was moderated once for making a political post here, it doesn’t bother me. I’m glad we have boundaries on Pinside. We still have so many other things we can talk about - our kids, bourbon, lawns, lava lamp collecting, you name it. Robin is great for allowing us to use Pinside for sharing our non-pinball passions here. But Politics are toxic. The ‘22 election is more than a year out and I’m already seeing tons of ads on TV. It sucks.

#4665 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ya.. the first one hurts the most

I believe it’s his second. I don’t say this to make him look bad but I say this to say he truly does care about keeping a positive reputation.

#4666 2 years ago

Sometimes I’ll jump up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard someone breaking in, or stealing something outside.
    It’s usually just my stomach rumbling
    :/

#4667 2 years ago

I confess I really don't like mayonnaise.

I also confess I haven't posted once in the last week (not counting this post).

#4668 2 years ago

When I use the self-checkout at Wal Mart...why do I say “thank you” to the attendant watching the checkout area when I walk out?

#4669 2 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I confess I really don't like mayonnaise.
    I also confess I haven't posted once in the last week (not counting this post).

I confess I’m too lazy for condiments in general they don’t make or break my experience with food. Most of the time I’ll end up wearing it with my luck.

#4670 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

When I use the self-checkout at Wal Mart...why do I say “thank you” to the attendant watching the checkout area when I walk out?

I've never used one anywhere. Union till i die, i'd rather wait in line and create jobs.

#4671 2 years ago

I wear prescription daily disposable contact lens....I reuse them two, sometimes three days.

#4672 2 years ago

I wear prescription daily disposable contact lens....I reuse them two, sometimes three days.

I used to wear 2 weekers….more like 2 months for me

#4673 2 years ago

They use to be the same exact lens as the long term ones. I believe they lost a class action lawsuit because of deceptive advertising.

#4674 2 years ago

I confess that I put mustard on my French fries and that the only thing I put ketchup on is French Toast.

(And I make a kick ass cocktail sauce which of course is ketchup.)

#4675 2 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

I confess that I put mustard on my French fries and that the only thing I put ketchup on is French Toast.
    (And I make a kick ass cocktail sauce which of course is ketchup.)

I confess it is hard to trust the greatness of your ketchup cocktail sauce when your taste buds like ketchup on French toast. I can be swayed tho.

#4676 2 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

cocktail sauce

Confess I have never have tasted cocktail sauce, or tarter sauce.

In the last 20 years the only 2 things I have ever added salt to were watermelon and beef stew.

Confess while I have only used salt on those 2 things, I do add pepper to several things.

When I use the self-checkout

I never use those, except when other lines are long, and a employee insists I go to it, and they do all the scanning.

Confess I try to avoid any store that has self check out in the first place.

Confess I have never owned any stock (except for the stock of my business), and I am so tired of this world now with everything being about keeping stockholders happy while employees are treated worse and worse.

Confess anytime I can, I buy from the Mom and Pop places, and avoid any place that is on the stock exchange.

(and some Mom and Pop places are cheaper anyway, but so many people just go to the big box stores thinking they are cheaper, and a lot of the time now they are not cheaper).

Confess in my lifetime I have purchased 2 brand new cars, and both were for my Mom.

Confess I have had a whole lot of good luck buying trucks for myself that were a few years old for about 10% of what they cost new.

Confess I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#4677 2 years ago

“The Confessional” thread, brought to you by the good folks at Natural Light!

52E7CD7F-0000-4477-9992-55B8FB8BE0F9 (resized).jpeg52E7CD7F-0000-4477-9992-55B8FB8BE0F9 (resized).jpeg
    #4678 2 years ago

Confess i have a buy boat problem.

Bought a really nice fibreglass canoe last year, outrigger etc. Intended it for the local mud crabs. Put it in the water when i first got it once, but wasn't manageable with one in the back.

So i bought a new gal trailer for it, then a bow mount electric.

Haven't used it still or fitted the electric.

My mate said we should get a tinny and go crabbing, so i bought a 13' tinny, alloy trailer, 20hp 4 stroke el start motor with a bow mount on it.
    Old boat needed a new floor, but i couldn't be fucked doing the work. So i just bought a new boat to go with the trailer, motors etc.

Looks like the canoe project has sold, but i still have two boats when i only need one (if you don't count the sit on top kaya that i've used twice).

My mates are laughing at me.

#4679 2 years ago

Confess that I miss the “hitler reacts” videos, and we haven’t had a good one in a long while. Have I missed a recent one?

#4680 2 years ago

Confess when I see a new member here, and they have posted and no one has upvoted it, I read what they posted 3 times sometimes, just to make sure I will not end up a enemy of the state if I give them their first upvote.

Pinside is just fun, and I meet new friends, and learn a lot, and I am entertained, but it does not pay any bills.

(although if I pay close enough attention, sometimes I notice reviews on a game and what recent sales on that game are doing, helps me to make better choices when buying a new game so that I do not lose much money if I want to sell later).

Back when I did eBay full time, I had one negative at around 8 thousand positives, and 3 negatives when I had 22 thousand positives, and all 3 negatives had nothing to do with me, or what I was selling, they were for the mail system being slow, and whatever else that had nothing to do with me.

And pretty much the same with Amazon also, around 22 thousand positives, and around 3 negatives, for stuff that actually had nothing to do with me.

So, fast forward to now, and I am chilled out, and I just want to give everyone I can a upvote, or as I know it a positive feedback.

Only one member here so far I will never leave a positive for, too far out there for me.

(while at the same time I would never give them or anyone else a downvote/negative).

Confess in another topic is was a good conversation a while back with ForceFlow posting about tools here, and how you can ignore members and whatever else.

I will never use any of that, (unless I live to be very old, and the new generation that is replacing us in 20-40 years are just way too crazy or something).

And yeah, I know my long posts here are probably a pain in the ass if you try to read everything on your phone.

Well, I don't use a phone for any of this, I use a computer with a screen as big as a TV screen.

Confess I am old school, and I talk on a phone, and type on a computer keyboard, and I still have a typewriter, that I could type a letter and mail it to you also.

(although you would have to pay for the postage for that now, looks like mail prices are going way up soon).

“The Confessional” thread, brought to you by the good folks at Natural Light!

THANKS!

(maybe next time though, bring back the hot chicks for the picture, and say "brought to you by the good folks drinking Natural Light")!

Oh, and I confess, I never was a bully back when I was a kid, it was just that people I liked did not get my sense of humor, and it made me feel weird.

I love how LTG makes little Johnny jokes and substitutes my pinside name.

I confess I changed my avatar thing here, to Little Johnny, not only because I am the original Little Johnny that started all of these jokes while I was growing up, but to also invite everyone to just chill out and laugh and enjoy the short life we have.

I confess the one thing that offends me the most is people with no sense of humor that get offended so easily anymore.

I want to be friends with EVERYONE!

(at the same time I can not tip toe and be careful of what I say forever).

Nothing anyone says will ever bother me much, anyone remember the old childhood phrase about sticks and stones may break my bones but your "words" can never harm me?

(and I confess the only time I was harmed by words and actions was way back when my Dad was going bankrupt, and he stole my bank statement out of the mail, and his secretary said if I did not give the company my money, I could not get a paycheck).

(AND that was not a hell no moment, that was a f-u moment, and I have been self employed ever since).

Say anything at all about me, does not bother me a bit, BUT, try to take money from me in a scam or something, HELL NO!

And sorry for another long rant and I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#4681 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess that I miss the “hitler reacts” videos, and we haven’t had a good one in a long while. Have I missed a recent one?

One of my favorites was tapco magazine shortage.

#4682 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I've never used one anywhere. Union till i die, i'd rather wait in line and create jobs.

I always have all my bills, proxies, bank statements.... mailed to me, even if I pay online. I manage the Print Room and that is what we do, Print and Mail, financial documents. Paper is good, cut those trees down, we can always plant more.

#4683 2 years ago

I love how LTG makes little Johnny jokes and substitutes my pinside name.

JohnnyPinball007 Entered a pun contest. He submitted his ten best puns to see in any would win.

No pun in ten did

LTG : )

#4684 2 years ago

I confess that I feel significantly better about my alcoholic habits by reading Johnny’s posts

#4685 2 years ago

Confess to keeping rats and mice in my freezer. They share a drawer with the shaved parmesan.

#4686 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess to keeping rats and mice in my freezer. They share a drawer with the shaved parmesan.

Don't they get cold in there? Do you get them little sweaters and mittens?

#4687 2 years ago

I guess they get used to minus 20. sorta like Inuit's.

#4688 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I guess they get used to minus 20. sorta like Inuit's.

Inuits? Lol

More like Canadians. I’m not sure if there is anywhere in Canada that doesn’t hit -20 at some point in the winter. Where I grew up, we played outdoor hockey for hours at that temp. You actually do get used to it.

I confess, prefer the snow over the beach if I’m going on vacation.

#4689 2 years ago

We are talking metric aren't we? Not that made up shit from biblical times?

#4690 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

Inuits? Lol
    More like Canadians. I’m not sure if there is anywhere in Canada that doesn’t hit -20 at some point in the winter. Where I grew up, we played outdoor hockey for hours at that temp. You actually do get used to it.
    I confess, prefer the snow over the beach if I’m going on vacation.

Hell yeah. I'd rather go ice fishing than sun bathing.

#4691 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fremen:

I confess that I feel significantly better about my alcoholic habits by reading Johnny’s posts

Just listen to your body, if it says you need to slow down on alcohol, then slow down.

BUT! If your body says lets keep this party rolling, enjoy!

Confess I am slowing down at the moment. (just a tad, I am good).

Anyway, about 23 years ago when I was on a construction site working for myself, at lunch one day with the job superintendent he told me a story.

He was on a job one day, went to the porta john, and passed out and fell out the door with his bloody thing in his hand, on a busy sidewalk.

Turns out he had passed a kidney stone, and he never even knew he had any of that.

He said he had always drank tea all day, and his doctor told him to never drink tea again, and instead to drink at least 6 beers a day.

Confess I am not making any of this up.

I said HELL YEAH! (back then I was drinking 20 beers or more a day, so I figured I had 3 times or more the protection of anything like that ever happening to me).

I have had low sugar for 35 years now, and the worst part is not how I feel when it gets low, but the fact I have to get up every 30 minutes to take a leak, and I can not sleep, UNLESS I have enough beer to knock me out for the night.

Someday beer may kill me, but so far for over 35 years now it has helped me to sleep better, and I like the taste, and the mild buzz.

And for whatever reason I think I remember reading something about around 1908 or some old year like that, beer was the number one breakfast drink.

Confess only one time in my life I ever had beer that early, it was 23 years ago, and I was at the beach celebrating that I had made all the goals I wanted to make at that point.

Just a few weeks ago I had my first vacation in over 2 years, just salt water fishing on a dock at the motel, and the earliest I think I cracked a beer was around 3pm.

At home it is pretty much always 7:30pm before I crack my first beer.

And I WILL NOT drink and drive, if I needed to go out even after one beer I would get a friend, or a cab to take me.

I always do my best on games around 3-4 beers, then around 10 beers my scores start going down.

And I confess I am not good at all playing any pin, or any game, with no beer.

And on another note, a friend just sent me a very funny caption that I would love to post in the basement, but it may would get me in trouble, so I am only emailing to friends, and not posting here.

If anyone is interested in any of that funny stuff, pm me your email address, and I will forward you some funny stuff every now and then.

(and as far as funny stuff, I guess I will pick out a few and post in the funny captions now).

I confess I am so glad I started that topic, I seen some random here and there on here, and I was hoping for a collection of them in one topic, to just enjoy all of that.

I confess when I see there are 10 new posts in funny captions, I am like YES!

But then sometimes it is 9 posts with no funny captions arguing about something, and I am disappointed.

I think some people just loves to argue.

My girlfriend accuses me of that, but I have to, because she is always wrong.

(sometimes though, even if she is wrong I let it go and never say a word, sometimes two heads are better than one, and the one that does not get used as often says shut up so I can get a word in later).

Quoted from LTG:

No pun in ten did

Yeah, but I won first place for the 11th one!

You know Little Johnny always comes out ahead when all is said and done!

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#4692 2 years ago

I woke up this morning to a squirrel sharpening his teeth on my metal roof gutter. The bastard kept at it until I opened the window and yelled at him, then he ran into the tree. But I confess I’m not ready to spend $1000 to remove branches, just to keep the squirrels off my roof. My wife and I disagree on this. If I have to spend any money to deal with critters, I am 100% “live and let live”.

#4693 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I woke up this morning to a squirrel sharpening his teeth on my metal roof gutter. The bastard kept at it until I opened the window and yelled at him, then he ran into the tree. But I confess I’m not ready to spend $1000 to remove branches, just to keep the squirrels off my roof. My wife and I disagree on this. If I have to spend any money to deal with critters, I am 100% “live and let live”.

I keep the pellet gun loaded and at the front door for those little bastards. They have gotten in my attic twice. I trimmed back lots of limbs close to the roof and that helped the situation. But I still like to terrorize them.

#4694 2 years ago

gamo (resized).jpggamo (resized).jpg

This is my bird gun. Gamo .177. 1000fps of sudden death for rodents and feathered rats.

Can hit a bird in the head at 25m, no need for body shots.

We don't have squirrels so i don't know what my position would be for them, but have filled sugar bags with pigeons.

#4695 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
    This is my bird gun. Gamo .177. 1000fps of sudden death for rodents and feathered rats.
    We don't have squirrels so i don't know what my position would be for them, but have filled sugar bags with pigeons.

squirrels = death. annoying, damaging, fucks.

#4696 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]

Does that have the 10-shot repeater? That innovation is fantastic. I have a Gammo Swarm 1300fps and you need a fire arms license to purchase one in Canada. Anything under 500fps your fine anything over you need your license.

I shoot frying pans and quarter & dime size targets in the forest while I BBQ. Kids love it.

#4697 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I confess I’m not ready to spend $1000 to remove branches, just to keep the squirrels off my roof.

If you had a price given to you that high, you must have some very big branches.

So far I have never paid even close to that to have a whole tree removed, but I know those prices are getting higher.

Quoted from Enaud:

I keep the pellet gun loaded and at the front door for those little bastards. They have gotten in my attic twice. I trimmed back lots of limbs close to the roof and that helped the situation. But I still like to terrorize them.

A very long time ago the people that used to live next door had a squirrel bust though their screen door, and totally mess up some important cake they were about to take to some important event.

(This was like 45 years ago, so I can not remember all the details). (I was probably drinking some beer).

Well, those people had shot guns, and a chalk board, and it was interesting when I would visit with my friend next door, and look at that chalk board.

(The last time I ever seen it before they moved I think they had shot over 80 squirrels).

AND, the Dad there did like to eat squirrel, and back then there were no laws about shooting guns in a neighborhood, so all was legal and fine.

That could never happen around here again. Back then we were used to hearing a gun, these days not so much.

Quoted from punkin:

Confess when I seen this, I did a double take, I thought I was in the confessional, but I had to look to see if I had clicked on the gun topic.

And I am not complaining at all or anything like that, I was just confused for a second.

Quoted from punkin:

We don't have squirrels so i don't know what my position would be for them

Squirrels are just cute rats with bushy tails, and they can be fun to watch.

They play a lot and chase each other around.

And kind of like rats, they need to be controlled, there are too many around again now, after the next door neighbor had them extinct around here for a long time.

I have never shot anything to just shoot it, and I do not know anyone currently that eats them, so I am leaving them alone.

(no trees near my house, and no screen door, and no cake on a table tempting them).

We also have flying squirrels, but I do not see those too often, but I have seen them.

We have a lot of hawks around here, and I have seen them catch squirrels and fly off with them, I guess that is their main predator.

And yeah, for a while the chipmunks were driving me nuts, and they are super cute and I do not care to hurt them, but after several times of showing them that any hole you dig I can fill it back up in a minute, they seem to have finally gave up and moved away from my house.

I did see a chipmunk in the yard while ago, but no where near my house.

Quoted from PinPickle:

I shoot frying pans

Confess I have never shot a frying pan. Did you cook it? How did it taste? (I hope you know I am joking).

Confess I did make a kill while ago.

I seen a spider on my shoe, headed up toward my leg, and I killed it with my bare hand.

40 years ago a spider bit me, and I had a HELL NO! moment while ago.

Confess sometimes when I feel a little off, I wonder if that spider did something to me 40 years ago, or if it is the low sugar I have had for the last 35 years, or if it could be the cat scratch disease I have had for the last 10 years, or if it is just too much Natty.

Oh, and one time long ago this dude that worked for my Dad was going to be all good and rescue a squirrel from a dog, and the squirrel bit right through his finger, so even though they can look kind of cute, do not get too close.

Confess I hope we are done talking about squirrels now, I hate typing that word, I am not used to going way over there on the keyboard to hit the letter q.

Confess If I ever have to type the letter Q again, I hope it is to talk about a very awesome Queen pinball machine!

(the rock band, not the queen of England or whatever like that).

(and before anyone downvotes me for killing a spider while ago, I have been bit by one, and it was no fun at all, and I had to take all of these drugs for all of that, and this one was already on my shoe, and headed up toward my leg).

That is my book for tonight. No edit needed.

#4698 2 years ago

If you had a price given to you that high, you must have some very big branches.

Yep, we need them to remove 8 branches that are about 20 feet long and 30-40 feet up. We just had three trees and a large bush removed in the front yard. They did it all in less than 90 minutes and charged us $1100, which includes someone coming out later to grind the stumps. They charged my neighbor across the street $1500 to remove some large branches from a single tree, but they had to use a cherry picker and it took them 6 hours. There’s no way to get a crane into our backyard, so they’d need to climb our tree and I think that cranks up the cost too.

#4699 2 years ago

I used a rope saw to get rid of my branches. They were up about 30 feet. I did have to toss the line over a couple of branches from the roof, however.
    So, if they aren't too high, you might be able to use a rope saw and do it yourself.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/High-Limb-48-in-Manual-Chain-Saw-HD14049CS-48/301790942?MERCH=REC-_-searchViewed-_-NA-_-301790942-_-N

#4700 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

so they’d need to climb our tree and I think that cranks up the cost too.

Knew two tree surgeon Brothers. They looked like 6.2 Rambos with size 28 waists. Could climb a tree in a couple of seconds with a chain saw hanging from their belt.
    Tough guys too, you didn't want to mess with them when they were drinking.

There are 12,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/94?hl=darthpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.