Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 252.
    #4401 2 years ago

I confess to putting doritos on my ham sandwiches then I mush the whole thing down as thin as a cookie .

#4402 2 years ago

As a kid i'd mush peanut butter sanga's down till the white bread was a paste before eating them.

#4403 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I confess to putting doritos on my ham sandwiches then I mush the whole thing down as thin as a cookie .

I confess I need to try this, thank you

#4404 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

As a kid i'd mush peanut butter sanga's down till the white bread was a paste before eating them.

When I was a kid, the only sandwich I would eat was a mayonnaise sandwich with no peeling.

(peeling being the crust on the edge of the bread).

And yeah, I mushed it real good also.

Even now all I pretty much eat on a sandwich is mayo and ham. (I do eat the peeling now, but I still do not care for it).

#4405 2 years ago

I didn’t add the miracle whip .Ham,cheese ,miracle whip,doritos then mush .

#4406 2 years ago

Speaking of sandwiches, I confess that I strongly dislike white bread but I don’t necessarily hate it.

Wheat would be considered my white bread. And hearty rye is one of my favorite sandwich breads.

#4407 2 years ago

Yeah i don't buy supermarket bleached bread. Either dark rye or country style rustic white. I eat bugger all bread now anyway that i keep it in the freezer.

Roti bread is plentiful in this Sikh town so that gets a run pretty often.

#4408 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Speaking of sandwiches, I confess that I strongly dislike white bread but I don’t necessarily hate it.
    Wheat would be considered my white bread. And hearty rye is one of my favorite sandwich breads.

love rye with corned or roast beef .Same way just cheese ,hoarse radish then mush .

#4409 2 years ago

Used to eat Mint slice chocolate biscuits wrapped in ham as a kid. Salt and sugar, great combo.

#4410 2 years ago

I always lowball

#4411 2 years ago

Which type of bread do you lowball?

#4412 2 years ago

I always feel melancholy this time of year.

Minnesota State Fair starts tomorrow. So today while not really open to the public. Is preparation day.

And even though it's been 49 years since I last worked at the shooting range my Father ran out there for Liebermans. It's hard to not think of it.

Around noon we'd load up the tools, guns, 10 or 12 crates of .22 gallery rounds. And head out there. Get everything inside.

We'd tell the crew working that year to be out there around 5pm. We'd open at 6pm. Not much business. But a chance to train the new guys and refresh the old guys before the crowd hits the next day. We'd close around 9p.

One of our geniuses got out there a few hours before we did. Couldn't find us. So he goes into Playland on the corner looking for us. They had a two story office in there. Lower level for tools and parts. Upper level for counting money and a cot for Norton. So our guy goes in the office and went upstairs and had a shotgun pointing at his face. They thought robbery. Weren't happy it was one of ours. And we did hear about it.

I miss it. Though I wouldn't give a nickel to be back out there. 8am to 11pm every day. And an hour travel to and from. By the third day you are in zombie mode. A wet fair everything rusts. A dry fair and everything gets gritty, even the food. Heavy coat in the morning. 95 degrees in the afternoon. Heavy coat again in the evening. Buildings out there usually aren't insulated and a metal building on a concrete slab is either cold or an oven.

LTG : )

#4413 2 years ago

Confess that everytime i see the PM button flashing i think it's my stalker with the extra buttons.

WhatHaveIFuckingDoneNowPunkin

#4414 2 years ago

My mate his first pinball machine stored at mine. I noticed where my lifting trolley was under it there's a bit of oil, must have a leak in the trolley lift.

Can't wait to see how long he'll look in the cab when i tell him Black Knight has an oil leak.

DSCF9584[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9584[1] (resized).jpg

#4415 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Can't wait to see how long he'll look in the cab when i tell him Black Knight has an oil leak.

That totally reminded me about being on construction sites 30 years ago.

This old man would take a leak in the dirt next to someone's truck, and then tell the owner of the truck that it looks like your truck has some kind of leak.

Quoted from punkin:

Confess that everytime i see the PM button flashing i think it's my stalker with the extra buttons.

That is very funny! Only 2 upvotes so far? Most people here must not have got that one.

And I confess that finally I made a post in the basement I was afraid may cause my PM to start blinking, but no blinks, and several upvotes, so there is still hope that mostly everyone is laid back and still has a sense of humor.

I still have plenty more captions, for the funny captions, and the basement.

Confess I am slow to share them because the basement stuff, well, I want to be careful, and not get banned from it.

The regular stuff, so many others are posting some good ones I enjoy, and then sometimes too much talk and not enough captions, that I try to be ready to get the topic back when it gets off track.

Like I can even talk about getting a topic off track, I am the worst, I confess.

The first time I ever posted here, I just seen "the confessional", and I did not even notice it was in the "all pinball" category.

I confess I probably had a few too many beers, and I did not even notice that this topic was supposed to be serious, and about pinball.

And I confess just now I had a wreck, while walking back from the bathroom, I was not hurt, I just walked into a wall that I forgot was there.

(the wall is fine also).

Quoted from LTG:

By the third day you are in zombie mode.

I am in zombie mode now after getting up at 5am the last 3 days.

On average I get up at 5am 4 times in a month, and just went through 3 days in a row.

But I am HAPPY!

I have not requested any payment in a year, and with all of these property tax bills sitting here that check takes care of that.

If not for insurance and taxes that have to/need to be paid, I could just be retired and goof off here all the time.

I prefer to have some beer and get up at the crack of noon.

At least the 4 days a month I average getting up at 5am I do like the work, I like the friend that I work with, and he does have some nice excavators and other construction equipment that is kind of fun to mess with again, like I did long ago when I did this kind of work for myself.

And when he gets stressed, and has problems, I am so glad all of that is on him, I am just helping him, and I was smart enough to walk away from all that crap a very long time ago.

He is younger, and all gung ho still.

I am older, and some days (most days) I would prefer to get up at the crack of noon, and then take a nap from 2-5pm.

And I am not lazy or anything, I can out work a lot of people that are way younger than me, but my knees and everything else keeps reminding me that I need to take it easy now.

***for anyone that skipped everything, you did not miss anything, I just made a long rant about how tiny the drumsticks from KFC are anymore***

Sorry for the long rant, but it is pinball related also, while we have not played TWD in a while, my girlfriend is ready again, so back on that game very soon.

#4416 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I just made a long rant about how tiny the drumsticks from KFC are anymore***

Why did the drummer go to KFC?

Because he needed drumsticks.

LTG : )

#4417 2 years ago
    BD1A635A-4B45-481D-892B-1EB4E6E9130A.gifBD1A635A-4B45-481D-892B-1EB4E6E9130A.gif
    #4418 2 years ago

Confess that i like to gum food with my teeth out.

#4419 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You should be posting in the "you know you're old thread ".

#4420 2 years ago

I confess I want to say “don’t” in the shipping advice thread.

I’ve never bought a game and shipped. Only sold two and shipped. 4 million BC and a family guy.

I confess I used the money from 4MBC to buy a laptop many years ago which is probably in a landfill somewhere. It was Windows XP.

#4421 2 years ago

I also confess not buying a safecracker about 4 years ago when it was just under 4,000. Probably one of the worst mistakes in pinball I’ve made.

#4422 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I’ve never bought a game and shipped

Same here. I’ve driven up to 1000 miles round trip, but never had a game shipped (other than NIB). I’m old school - I need to see it and run through the diags before I fork over the cash. Fool me once, etc.

#4423 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess about 8 years ago I had a lot of teeth pain, and I was fed up with dental prices, and I tried to get all my teeth removed and say screw all of you, you will not be paying for your yacht from my teeth.

I went to 3 different places, and none would just pull my teeth, so that I could be done with all of that.

So yeah, like 10 grand later, and only a few issues fixed, for the moment I still have teeth, and like sharks in the water the dentist office calls me all the time, and I do not answer, wanting me to come visit them again. F--K THEM!

Tooth pain can really suck!

If not for the tooth stuff in the movie Castaway, I may would have liked that movie.

Yeah, I can watch movies like Hostel and Saw, where other pain is going on, but a Tom Hanks movie, and tooth pain, I can not deal with that, because it hits home too much.

And what is funny, the one tooth that I first complained about, and I screamed when they touched it, NOTHING has ever been done to that tooth?

I have one tooth that is fine 363 days a year, and 2 days a year it is a heart attack in my mouth.

I did try some implants, and that dentist did no know what he was doing so I ended up with a bridge.

I went through a lot of pain for a long time with my teeth, and I wanted all of them just gone.

10 grand later I still have most of them, along with a pretty (bridge).

And I confess that this is on topic, and actually is pinball related.

Ok, I had not bought a pinball machine in a long time, and more recent I had been to Dentists, but not for a while either.

So when I was looking at NIB pinball machines, I said holy shit, almost 7 grand at the time.

So when I had my teeth fixed enough to leave me the hell alone, it was 10 grand, and I said holy shit.

So then it hit me, that back in the old days my Dentist bill may be 1200 if I need a root canal, and back then a new game was a few times that, and now dental work, and pinball prices are just a lot higher now, and it sucks.

And I confess I hope I never have to spend another dime in a dentist office, BUT, if some NIB pinball machine I really want comes around, I am totally fine with that.

I mean priorities!

Screw the dentists and their high bills so they can buy their next yacht, I would rather buy a new game with that money, and just have teeth pain while I am having fun with the new toy.

(sorry for another long rant).

***anyone that just skips to the end, you did not miss anything, I just made a long rant about how dogs are much better pets than hamsters are***

(and I love all of your crazy posts here! I confess this topic is the most fun of them all on Pinside!)

(I am serious about the teeth stuff though, to avoid trips to the dentist, remember to brush and floss at least one time a year).

(I always brush and floss on Valentines Day myself, the one day a year that a simple 20 bucks spent on flowers or candy may help my special purpose to get played with, with someone other than me).

(and sad, that someone may not even get all of this, and downvote for the joke I was making about brushing teeth one time a year).

I love the Stripes movie, and the quote: "lighten up Francis", or something like that, I think that is right, but I confess I had a few too many Natties.

Crap, need a new ending, ok:

***sorry for the long post, but you did not miss anything, I was just talking about gas mileage and how much money you can save if your tires are properly inflated***

#4424 2 years ago

Just squashed a fly with a carton of beer. On purpose.

Confess that i don't know if it was great shot or a sick fly.

#4425 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess that i don't know if it was great shot or a sick fly.

Or possibly a waste of beer?

#4426 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

No beer was injured in the operation. Tomorrows cans were slightly enlivened, but they'll go back to their slumber by then.

Confess that I'm unable to process the idea of someone spending their whole life searching for the fountain of youth.
    Or the concept of spending ones fortune trying to turn lead into gold.

JustMakeLuresAndSellThemPunkin

#4427 2 years ago

I confess I had 1% milk with pizza tonight.

I also confess I dropped about 1/3rd of my paycheck off at Comet today for a ton of LEDs

#4428 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Confess that even though beer is pretty cheap, I really hate when I waste it.

I am pretty good, but on average maybe 5-10 days a year when I get up, there is a half full can of warm beer sitting there that I pour out.

And on average I get to feeling way to good about another 5-10 days a year, and spill some beer.

I have a great track record of not freezing beer to the point that the can explodes, I have only done that one time ever, so far.

Confess I do put the beer in the freezer for a while before I drink it, one can at a time.

My Dad used to drink Miller Lite hot, he was nuts.

I have not done it in a while, but I used to pour 2 cans of beer in a large cup of ice, and I liked it, but it seemed like it made me drink faster or something and I would not feel great the next day.

Kind of changing the subject but it sucks how O'Doul's cost so much more per can than Natty.

I will not drink and drive, not even one beer, so when I take the boat to the lake I have a cooler of O'Doul's with me.

About 20 years ago I did drink and drive. There was a cool little bar less than a mile away that had hermit crab racing a couple nights a week, and the dude that put all of that on was so funny, and entertaining, and free to play, and if your crab won you would win free beer, and I could not resist.

I never left the place wasted or anything, but very nervous hoping a cop was no where around for that short drive.

Unless I am at the beach, and just walking to bars, I have not been to any bar near where I live in around 8 years now, and when I would go, I would take a cab both ways. (fare would be like 2.80 and I would give them a five).

I confess after the long post I made last night I did not want to get up today, I did not feel great, but I did get up before the crack of noon.

***for anyone that skips to the end, all of this long boring post was just about the dangers of texting while driving, no need to read any of it***

#4429 2 years ago

I still get a chuckle when I think of punkin’s story about falling in the ditch at night.

#4430 2 years ago

When I was 12 in 1989, I saved up my allowance, proudly walked into Sam Goody in the Whitwood Mall in Whittier, California, and bought my first cassette tape.

Wilson Phillips.

7F4B5BE5-0B41-484D-B534-3C858414A320 (resized).jpeg7F4B5BE5-0B41-484D-B534-3C858414A320 (resized).jpeg
    #4431 2 years ago

And yes, I still have it.

#4432 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I still get a chuckle when I think of punkin’s story about falling in the ditch at night.

I'm due another adventure. I have got skin off my elbow atm where Steden decked me twice the other night while i was drunk.

This is Steden

DSCF9587[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9587[1] (resized).jpg

#4433 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'm due another adventure. I have got skin off my elbow atm where Steden decked me twice the other night while i was drunk.
    This is Steden
    [quoted image]

No wonder he decked you.
    You can't even get his name right.
    It's StEEden.

#4434 2 years ago

He's only got me three times and although i've punched out his little brother twice, i have been unable to carpet him so far.

#4435 2 years ago
    Quoted from prl867:

bought my first cassette tape.

I have been into music so much my whole life I have no clue what I bought first.

If not the first 45, near the first would have been Billy don't be a hero.

If not the first cassette, near the first would be Thin Lizzy Jailbreak.

I am pretty sure that my first CD was Queens greatest hits, (I think I picked up a half dozen CD's at the same time I bought a CD player).

I am actually watching and listening to new and old music videos on YouTube right now, just taking a break to type here.

Not sure what I want to hear next, I just finished Godsmack Under your scars, and Peter Shilling Different Story and Major Tom Coming Home.

My girlfriend is not here tonight, so I do not have to listen to any country. (I like a little of the stuff she likes, so it is ok).

Who knows, after a few more beers I may pop back in here later.

I hope all of you are having a awesome weekend!

#4436 2 years ago
    D5E054AD-4E11-48C1-8624-388B83DFC8D3 (resized).jpegD5E054AD-4E11-48C1-8624-388B83DFC8D3 (resized).jpeg
    #4437 2 years ago

Yeah, I did that.

Where they really got you was in the shipping costs, but it still worked out a little less than local record stores were selling for.

And it is so funny, as good as YouTube is for having a lot of variety, they still do not have some of my old favorite songs, and I still have to pop the CD in the player, (a friend made me the CD off of my vinyl album). (the album was 96 Rock Hot 'Lanta Home Cookin' from way back around 1980).

And it is so weird, local radio played those songs all the time and I loved them, but they were so local you can not even find out any info about them if you try to use Google and wiki.

I am glad that more and more old funny songs are getting on YouTube, like Mr. Jaws. (I think that is the name of it).

I still have all of my cassette tapes that I purchased from record clubs, or stores, or later found in lots when I was buying auction stuff, along with all the 90 minute tapes that I would record songs off the radio, or in later years record songs off of CD's I owned to make a mix tape for a road trip.

A long time ago a good friend told me that I could do away with all of that clutter, now that we have YouTube, and I said (you can probably guess my next two words), Hell No!

While I pay money for internet, to get YouTube, and Pinside for that matter, I just do not trust YouTube, with more and more commercials, and you can now pay money to skip the commercials, which I will not pay, I just leave the room to get another beer while they are on, but I figure someday it will become pay to use period, (here we go again), Hell No!

I have over 1000 CD's and cassette tapes, with a short list of what I still want from the trade in store, that I still have a big credit with, I will not be paying a dime to hear any music anytime soon.

Anyway, Thanks for posting that Blitz!

Those were the good old days when you could get all of these tapes for one penny, plus a whole lot of shipping, and one tape you would have to pay 11.98 for, plus the whole lot of shipping, but it still averaged out about a buck a tape less than local record store prices.

I confess I can still remember a little, back when I was 8 or 10 years old, and I did not have a checking account yet, and I would buy money orders to send to Columbia House for my next order.

And they did good, I never received a damage or defective tape.

I was also always really good at math, and managing spending money, and I would add the penny + all the shipping costs + the one tape that cost 11.98, and divide by how many tapes I was getting, and it averaged out a buck less a tape than the record store prices of 6.98 - 7.98 per tape.

Confess now that I am older, I would not even dick around with any kind of penny bullcrap.

Now that kind of stuff just ticks me off, and turns me off.

(fast food places are about the worst for all of this anymore, with their dollar crap).

I have not had any fast food in a very long time, except for maybe 3 Gyros from Arby's on sale for 3 bucks in the last year.

Advertising is so clever, to anyone that does not know any better.

Music for a penny, yeah, more like 5 bucks after shipping.

Dollar items on a fast food menu, yeah so tiny it takes 8 bucks worth to make a decent meal.

Holy SHIT!

I caught a glimpse of something, and I heard something, just now, and I thought DAMN! the ghost here is going crazy all of a sudden.

I swear I am not making this shit up, there is some kind of bird, or bat, moving too fast to tell in the mancave now.

I tried to open the door and get it out of here, but it disappeared.

It woke me up, and I was getting relaxed. That is just weird. I have no clue how it got in here.

(I hope the mancave does not have bird shit all over the place when I get up).

Always something. I am ready to go to bed.

I guess I will bird hunt for a minute.

***I made a worthless long rant, if you skipped to the end you saved 30 minutes of your life that would have otherwise been wasted***

(and no shit, I have a bird, bat or something in here at the moment).

#4438 2 years ago

Confess that I never bought the cassette version of an album because I was an LP snob all the way up until CDs came out. But I did spend a lot of money on blank cassette tapes to record my LPs so I could listen to them in the car. I did have a brief fling with 8-track tapes, because my parents gave me a car 8-track player for my 16th birthday. For a few years I’d scour yard sales and find 8 tracks for 25-75 cents. To this day, My brain still knows where my 8-track would have changed tracks in the middle of a song.

#4439 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

black cassette tapes

Most of my tapes were black also, but I did have some that were other colors.

#4440 2 years ago

Most of my tapes were black also, but I did have some that were other colors.

Doh, I meant blank, thank you

#4441 2 years ago

(and no shit, I have a bird, bat or something in here at the moment).

It was a bat. I caught it in a net and released it a few minutes ago.

#4442 2 years ago

There’s a skin care product that my wife uses that I really don’t like. I voiced my displeasure and was met with a “too bad.”

It just got hidden behind our giant Covid inventory of toilet paper.

#4443 2 years ago

Confess I had completely forgotten about 8 tracks.I probably went through about 4 copies of this one.Good times.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    #4444 2 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

There’s a skin care product that my wife uses that I really don’t like. I voiced my displeasure and was met with a “too bad.”

I confess stuff like this is why I have never been married.

About the 2nd (or 3rd time if she looks really good) that I hear something like "too bad", oh no, I am moving on.

My girlfriend is awesome, but we drive each other nuts sometimes.

She is the only person ever, that asks me questions that I can not answer.

I have said "I do not know" to her more in 4 years, than I have my entire life.

(one reason I do not know, is the way she words things, she asks the questions wrong to begin with).

And I drive her nuts correcting her when she is talking about something.

And no I am not some asshole grammar police, it is just stupid stuff like when she says something like "do you remember that motel we stayed at on highway 54 when we went to that amusement park that has your favorite drop tower?"

And drive her nuts when I cut in and say something like "the motel you are talking about is not on highway 54, that motel is on highway 48, the motel on highway 54 is the one we stayed at when we went fishing".

Yeah, she gets mad saying I was correcting her, and I say "well you were confusing me, so I was just making sure that we were talking about the same highway and motel".

All good, all just trivial.

#4445 2 years ago

And no I am not some asshole grammar police

Quoted from swampfire:

Doh, I meant blank, thank you

Yeah, if I can be funny, I am all for playing around with grammar.

It is amazing how easy it is to type something, and it all seems correct at first glance.

I do it all the time myself. Most of the time I just leave it, just to throw someone a loop for a minute, before they get what I meant to type.

Quoted from Slugmeister:

Confess I had completely forgotten about 8 tracks.I probably went through about 4 copies of this one.Good times.

I confess I never purchased the first 8 track tape ever, but my Dad had a whole bunch of Gene Tracy comedy tapes that we would sneak out and listen to when we were about 8 years old. (we being me and my friends, I am a only child).

I never wore out any vinyl or cassette tapes, but as a teenager the sun did destroy some tapes in my truck.

I confess I did wear out one CD though, Third Eye Blind. (the middle wore out and would not turn anymore).

It was a bat. I caught it in a net and released it a few minutes ago.

That thing was super cool! Startled the hell out of me last night though.

Amazing how it looked very large when it was flying, but in the net and it folded its wings in it was the size of a tiny mouse.

I was completely gentle with it. We have a lot of bats around here and I am very glad. They really help keeping the mosquitos at bay.

My girlfriend was there when I caught it, and she said "ew, don't touch that net, Covid came from bats".

And... I... confess... my first impulse when I got the bat cornered was to smack the crap out of it and try to kill it, but thanks to punkin helping me to not be afraid of snakes now, the impulse to be gentle and help this bat kicked in.

I guess last night when I went outside to take a leak the bat flew in when I came back in and I did not notice it until later when it was going very crazy in here.

Yeah, I confess late at night, drinking beer, I go outside to take a leak. Free weed killer, works awesome!

Most of the time when I work construction we are the first there, to start taking trees down to get a job going, and no outhouse yet, you do number 1 and number 2 in the woods, just like the old timers did.

(just be very careful to not wipe with the poison oak or poison ivy if that kind of stuff bothers you).

I confess I know people that has wiped with the poison leaves, but I am a tad smarter, I keep a roll of toilet paper with me when we are doing a clearing job.

In some sci-fi movies aliens come here and mess everything up, but at times like this, having a few beers and being mellow, seems like we are messing everything up.

All we do is eat, poop, and pollute.

BUT! I did just rescue a bat, and I am sure he went back to the bat cave and told all of his bat buddies that I am cool, so tonight just knowing that, (along with having a few too many Nattys), I am sure I am going to sleep really AWESOME!

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

***no need to read all of that, all that long rant was just about how tiny a bat is when its wings are folded in***

#4446 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

My brain still knows where my 8-track would have changed tracks in the middle of a song.

"Ker-Chunk!"

#4447 2 years ago

Confess that there's a very bright side to not eating anything from one day to the next.

The washing up is done.

#4448 2 years ago

I confess that sometimes I am too lazy to scroll up again to upvote posts by JohnnyPinball007.

#4449 2 years ago
    Quoted from tfduda:

I confess that sometimes I am too lazy to scroll up again to upvote posts by JohnnyPinball007.

That's the reason I have muscular fingers! It's a great workout.

#4450 2 years ago

That's not why you have muscular fingers.

There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.