Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 252.
    #3951 2 years ago

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Hi Johnnypinball007!

I agree with you fully this is a great place to come read posts. The confessional is one of the better topics.

I try to stay on the positive side of pinside. It can truly brighten up my day.

I would suggest you take the time to watch “Holey Moley” it is pretty funny.

Yes, some of the longer posts can be quite interesting to read. I confess sometimes I don’t have the time to read them, but I do try to skim them for the basic subject.

Most years we have fireworks shows in Windsor/Detroit both cities celebrate together with freedom festivals, we haven’t had them since COVID, but I’m truly looking forward to having them once again.

Happy Canada Day/ 4Th of July!

#3952 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

To me I think that’s silly. Work all week and then go up to your cabin and do some more yard work when the point of cabins are to be to get away and relax

I always wondered about that. Many years ago it was go up to the cabin Memorial weekend and open it up and get everything cleaned and fixed. Go up Labor Day weekend and shut it all down.

Then all summer long run a free hotel for family and friends and you do all the work.

Way easier and cheaper to rent a place for a week and let someone else do the work. Vacation is supposed to be vacation not more work.

LTG : )

#3953 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

To me I think that’s silly. Work all week and then go up to your cabin and do some more yard work when the point of cabins are to be to get away and relax

My parents have started jokingly refering to their cottage as "the work farm".

#3954 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I always wondered about that. Many years ago it was go up to the cabin Memorial weekend and open it up and get everything cleaned and fixed. Go up Labor Day weekend and shut it all down.

I think it's still that way today. My coworker is in Rogers and I'm glad because any work that needs to get done up 94 is perfect for him. I don't have to sit in traffic and neither does he. EXCEPT on Friday afternoons Memorial Day - Labor Day. Anyone who calls us then wanting us to come I just laugh at. They know MN as well as we do.

I live in the small house on our block and everyone else has all the pull behind gizmos including boats. Thursday night they are parked on the streets or backed into their driveways to get ready for the weekend. You can tell who is going to be home that weekend and who isn't. If I need to be by the water I just tell JohnTTwo how to fix something and it's a fair trade (I hope).

Sunday night comes and they're all exhausted and burnt out. It's kind of nice having the neighborhood to myself on the summer weekends. There's a few others who do the same but most are out of town or on some sort of vacation.

I find my happiness/ decompression in other things and in smaller ways. I don't need to get on the road or on a plane to do that.

#3955 2 years ago

Confess that some mornings i sit here just giggling to myself about how much fun i had the day before.

It can't be legal, let alone encouraged to get so much enjoyment out of such simple things as conversation, beer, pot and pinball.

I mean, i don't even have to go anywhere (i'm pretty much a recluse) or turn a television on (i don't watch it from one year to the next) and still i'm giggling about a story from the night before.

#3956 2 years ago

I confess that I can't imagine JohnnyPinball007 getting moderated, even though he says that he has!

I also confess that I hate those urinals that have no walls between them. I also hate those little kiddie ones that are so low to the ground that it's nearly impossible to use.

And while I'm on the subject of toilets, I confess that I also hate automatic toilets which often have a tendency to flush while I am still on them (they flush real loud) and it scares me half to death.

I ran into a funny little truckstop a few days ago where you're allowed and encouraged to write stuff on the wall, which was kind of interesting. A bunch of people had scrawled all over the place, so it was hard to find a place where I could write something. I of course did my part and wrote "PLAY MORE PINBALL!" on the wall.

I confess that I like to talk about random things (as this post illustrates).

I hope everyone has a good and safe fourth of july!

#3957 2 years ago

I confess that I enjoyed floating in the intercoastal waterway this afternoon, while slowly getting hammered on hard seltzer.

And I confess that when I look at the pics from this afternoon, I see my father’s face, not my own. But I know that getting old beats the alternative.

#3958 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I see my father’s face, not my own. But I know that getting old beats the alternative.

I confess I’ve been seeing the same thing. Well, I have more hair…nay….I HAVE hair.

Actually I can hear it in my own voice that I sound like him.

Fortunately my father was able to beat the alternative. Some of my other family members haven’t been so lucky.

#3959 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I confess that I enjoyed floating in the intercoastal waterway this afternoon, while slowly getting hammered on hard seltzer.

I confess I need a WHOLE LOT MORE DETAILS!

I am sick of the beach still, and I have not been there in a long time, but intercoastal waterway stuff is what I want to do later this year.

Not so much floating, more like on a dock behind a motel drinking and fishing late at night.

Maybe later I will take my boat, to fish, but I can not drink if I am driving the boat, so for now I want to be on a dock having fun on the waterway.

Quoted from snowy_owl:

I also confess that I hate those urinals that have no walls between them

Me also!

Sometimes I am somewhere and there are a lot of those open ones, and then a few with the walls, and there will be a line waiting on the ones that have walls, so we are not alone.

But if I really have to go, I do not give a crap, I will go where ever.

Not sure if a proper name for that stuff, I always called it a nervous bladder.

That stuff was really bad in my teens and 20's, but a lot better now.

The worst was at loud concerts that were crowded, and loud music pulsing in the restroom, and women in there also because their line was so long that they went into the Men's.

One time it was so bad I had to leave, and I walked to a Waffle House to take a much needed quiet leak, and then I called a cab to take me home.

(and I confess I also took a cab to the concert also, I already had 6 beers before I went).

I may get a speeding ticket every now and then, but I am damn sure not getting a DUI and going to jail.

One of my biggest goals in life has always been: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JAIL!

If I ever end up in jail, it will be from something real stupid, like keeping some fish that I am not supposed to have, that I never knew there was some law about that crap.

#3960 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

One of my biggest goals in life has always been: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JAIL!

If it ever happens. I hope I'm sitting next to you. And we're saying to each other. "Wasn't that great !"

#3961 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Quoted from LTG:

Then all summer long run a free hotel for family and friends and you do all the work.

I confess 20 years ago we looked for some land/cabin on a lake within a couple of hours from the city with the intention of working on it/enjoying it and eventually retiring to it. We actually bought some land adjacent to a lake about two hours away and had great plans. Then a job shift made it possible to be just an hour away, but we couldn't find a builder in time and bought a "temporary house" on the other side of the lake (now just 45 minutes away).

No regrets moving out of the city and living in our vacation house year around for about an extra total 30/40 minutes a day commuting time. Kept the dream of building new on our land this whole time as I could not bring myself to part with it but we just realized in the last year we have enough to keep us busy with were we are. Land sale closes next week.

Oh, and one of my daughters bought her first house 30 minutes away, so I am glad all these years we didn't have two homes to maintain as I am getting a glimpse of what that is like now...

Lake1 (resized).jpgLake1 (resized).jpg
    #3962 2 years ago

If I ever end up in jail, it will be from something real stupid, like keeping some fish that I am not supposed to have, that I never knew there was some law about that crap.

I confess when I read that the first time i thought the last word was carp.

#3963 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I live close to a lot of major roads that leas throughout the cities, down to Rochester, up north to Duluth, and closest, east to WI and Chicago.
    Yesterday around 3 I was just driving perpendicular to 94 east into WI and it looked like the apocalypse with inner tubes and coolers. Lot of boats but what I noticed more this year was more trailered riding lawn mowers.

Exactly, if you really want a cabin that bad, buy a home that makes you feel like you are at a cabin!

#3964 2 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I also hate those little kiddie ones that are so low to the ground that it's nearly impossible to use.
    I hope everyone has a good and safe fourth of july!

Gotta confess I feel bad some guys don't know why some urinals are mounted so low. Some of us get sick and tired of touching the bottom of urinal when pizzzing.

#3965 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Gotta confess I feel bad some guys don't know why some urinals are mounted so low. Some of us get sick and tired of touching the bottom of urinal when pizzzing.

Your legs are that short?

#3966 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess when I read that the first time i thought the last word was carp.

If JohnnyPinball007 goes to jail. For a carp. Again.

Believe me I do not want to be sitting next to him going, "wasn't that great ?".

#3967 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

If JohnnyPinball007 goes to jail. For a carp. Again.

Hell No!

I will just throw back all the fish I catch from now on!

Anyway, I was looking at some different topics, and I started thinking about some stuff.

I confess when I was very young, I loved watching the Munsters, but I hated the Addams Family, that show was just too weird for me.

Maybe now that I am older, I should try a Addams Family episode, to see if I still hate it, or if now that I get different types of humor maybe I missed something and would possibly like it now.

Way back when I was like 4-9 years old, my favorite tv show was Gilligan's Island. (around 1972-1978).

And I confess even then, I could care less about Ginger, Mary Ann was the cutie to me.

Out of all the old shows, the Green Acres theme song, Gilligan's Island theme song, and Andy Griffith theme song is what I remember the most.

I confess I can not even watch any of that old stuff now, too boring now.

In all these topics, where someone posts themes they would like to see made into a pin, I am surprised no one has ever mentioned Sanford and Son.

If done right that could be very funny, with callouts like "you big dummy", and "I think this is the big one".

And with all the crazy characters in the Elvira crypt, and I am sure I have not seen all of them yet, I keep expecting the next one to be Aunt Ester, all trying to hit at me with her purse.

And I confess I have never been into Marvel, or any super hero stuff.

I have never read any super hero comic books, or watched any of the tv shows or movies. I was just never into the super hero stuff at all.

I did probably have all the Ritchie Rich comic books though. Yeah, to me more entertaining what a rich kid with his dog Dollar and girlfriend Gloria? was up to next.

Anyway, for whatever reason it was Sunday mornings only, that The Three Stooges, and The Little Rascals would air. That stuff was ok back then.

Oh yeah, I did watch a little Lost In Space way back, but other than that, sci-fi, HELL NO! for me.

I was never into Star Trek, Star Wars, and any of the others that I can not even think of at the moment.

Sci-fi Horror, or any Horror, HELL YEAH! (The Event Horizon) is a good movie.

And man Horror has came a long way, Saw started off awesome, and Hostel 1&2, Wrong Turn and so many more.

My girlfriend used to love horror movies, until the time I put the Hostel DVD in the player, and she said after that she would never watch another horror movie with me again.

And I confess I will never buy another music pin. No matter how much I like the band, and the songs, it all gets old pretty quick after playing the machine 800-2400 times.

And I confess when I type things like The Jerk, or Jaws, or Sanford and Son could be a good pin, nothing at all is on my must have buy list.

(I have read a whole lot of comments about members pissed that Scooby-Doo has not been made yet, and I am like damn).

Hell, I like Scooby-Doo as much as anyone, I love dogs, and no one ever mentions Snoopy, Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Dollar, or even Old Yellow, or Marmaduke.

I am NOT into cats, partially blind from that, but I am surprised there is not a Garfield pin, or something for all the cat lovers also.

And even though I have zero plans to buy anything soon, if forever, I am still excited as everyone else just to learn what is coming out next.

And while ago I was wondering, with all the topics about pins selling for so much now, what if Stern started advertising on tv, even had a Super Bowl ad, can you imagine how crazy prices could really get?

I for one am so glad all of this is so alive and doing so awesome, pins are very fun!

Hell, if Stern were to ever do a Super Bowl ad it would probably not be long after that a story about Robin, founder of Pinside, retires the youngest and wealthiest, surpassing Jeff Bevos of Amazon fame.

In the meantime I just want to go fishing, and not end up in jail, but if I do I think I want LTG right there with me.

But I know he is the master of pranks, so that could be scary also.

(at least I know enough to not drop the soap in the shower, and if I did mess up and do that, pick that damn soap up with my toes, and no way in hell bend over).

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A AWESOME HOLIDAY!

#3968 2 years ago

I am glad I had a hat on while outside working today.

I felt something pop the hat, but I did not think anything about it, I was under some trees, could have been a nut or acorn.

BUT...after I seen the yellow jackets swarming, I knew to get the hell out of there!

After dark I tried to find the nest(a hole in the ground), but I could not find it. I think it must be just on the other side of my wood fence, that joins the wooded area next door, and that would be a real pain to try to get to.

These bees are getting a lot smarter, the last time I dealt with this they had the hole in the ground under some other stuff, that I had to move.

Anyway, once the hole in the ground is found, wait until after dark, and then fill that hole with gasoline. (no need to light it on fire).

I confess I hate bee stings. Luckily so far I have not had to get medical help from any of that.

I did pour gas in the area, where I seen the bees, not sure yet if that did any good.

BUT I did kill 5 red wasps today, and crushed their nest that out of all places they had built next to the fuel cap of my truck that I have not drove in a long while.

And just like snakes, I have learned the good and bad bees.

(and the coolest thing is when I just recently learned only snakes with venom have fangs).

Even if a tad aggressive I try to leave honey bees alone, and the dirt dobber bees mostly just make a mess, and don't seem aggressive.

Hell, I may as well talk about the birds also.

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about a Robin, and we have tons of those.

I have always heard that blue jays were bad birds, and through the years I seen them very aggressive towards other birds.

The last blue jay I ever seen around here was in the mouth of the blue heron that hangs out next door, and before that I never knew that some birds eat other birds.

We have lots of red birds around here, they are the best looking, and seem ok.

I used to keep a feeder out for the humming birds, but then they started getting aggressive, fighting each other and looking at me the wrong way.

Plenty of hawks in the daytime, and owls at night.

Sometimes the owls will be all over the place, like 6-8 of them in different trees close by making a lot of noise.

The owls look weird to me, like a monkey face.

It has been several years ago, but twice those assholes "swooped" me, scared the crap out of me.

Anyway, I am done talking about the birds and bees for now.

#3969 2 years ago

I confess that my new-to-me Walking Dead Pro is getting way more plays than my also-new-to-me Stranger Things Pro. I try not to pass judgement on a game until I’ve had it for over a year, but right now TWD is the gameroom champ.

I also confess that I cut my own hair, but only when I’ve enough beers to say “f* it, it’ll grow back if I do it wrong”. And it’s not even the money that makes me do it myself, I just hate having to make the appointment and sit in a chair for 30 minutes. It’s just hair! My Wahl clippers have paid for themselves 10 ten times over.

#3970 2 years ago

My wife won’t let me get Ghostbusters because I can’t promise to turn the random scream setting off if we got it.

#3971 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

My wife won’t let me get Ghostbusters because I can’t promise to turn the random scream setting off if we got it.

It definitely turns off.. we had to turn it off for our kid friendly tournament location! Learnt the hard way!

#3972 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Learnt the hard way!

Keep going……

(hopefully it was good for a laugh and no serious harm done)

#3973 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

The game ? Or you when she beats your score ?

#3974 2 years ago

I confess I finally got around to reading all the posts on page 1 of this thread.

It’s sad to see so many are no longer active but I understand this forum is a supplement to the hobby and most people are more normal than us. Yikes even 1 person blocked. But someone who said they never had a machine finally got around to getting a collection so that’s nice to see.

#3975 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

It’s sad to see so many are no longer active

Same on RGP. Over time people disappear. For many reasons.

It's sad when it was someone who was an asset to the pinball community.

#3976 2 years ago

Confess that i made Grand master Gold on solitare spider on my new computer this morning. Just use it for brain exercises in the mornings, but that's way to much patience.

#3977 2 years ago

There are some diehard folks still posting on RGP. That’s commitment! I left RGP about the same time CrazyLevi did.

#3978 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

There are some diehard folks still posting on RGP.

I check it once a day. Not much going on there anymore.

RGP archives are a great resource.

#3979 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Same on RGP. Over time people disappear.

Confess I have never heard of RGP.

Quoted from jandrea95:

We could see it when it was about to happen and we would cover our ears.

It was pretty funny when someone new played it.

Quoted from swampfire:

TWD is the gameroom champ.

We have not played it in a while, but it is NOT going anywhere anytime soon, if ever.

Quoted from swampfire:

I also confess that I cut my own hair,

I have been shaving my head for over 15 years now.

I used to have very long hair before that. (yeah, confess I used to have a pony tail).

I hope all of you are having a awesome week!

#3980 2 years ago

Confess I have never heard of RGP.

Rec Games Pinball

Originated on Usenet. You needed a newsreader to access it. Later most people started reading it on Google, a website on the internet.

#3981 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

most people started reading it on Google, a website on the internet.

What is Google?

Is it kind of like Pinside?

I am totally joking about Google, they even have a very large operation about 7 miles from here that for whatever reason they try to keep secret, but most people know what business is there.

Confess though I have never heard of Usenet.

Have you remembered anymore funny stories or little Johnny jokes lately?

#3982 2 years ago

Confess though I have never heard of Usenet.

Started between universities. And grew. Lots of stuff out there. Usenet, Internet, SatComs ( if they still exist, the dark web.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

JohnnyPinball007 's neighbour just had a baby. Sadly, the baby was born without any ears.

When the mum and baby came back home from the hospital, JohnnyPinball007 's family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little JohnnyPinball007 's dad had a chat with him and explained how the baby had no ears.

JohnnyPinball007 's dad also told him that if he so much as mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the hiding of his life when they came back home.

JohnnyPinball007 told his dad he understood and agreed not to mention the babys lack of ears.

JohnnyPinball007 looks in the basonet and says "Wow, what a beautiful baby." The mother replies, 'Why, Thanks JohnnyPinball007 ." JohnnyPinball007 says: "He has beautiful little feet, beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Is he able to see alright?"

"Yes", says the mum, "we are so grateful, the Doctor said he will have perfect vision."

"That is great", says JohnnyPinball007 , "cause he'd be stuffed if he needed glasses!"

#3983 2 years ago

I confess that I always have a browser tab open for Mr. Pinball, and I refresh it every couple of days because some people still haven’t gotten the memo about pinflation.

http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html

#3984 2 years ago

I confess I’ve been overlooking Arena for how great of a game it is. The sound of the drop targets are probably one of the best sounds from that era.

#3985 2 years ago

Confess when I get a pm here, I always think ok, what did I do now.

When I see that flashing, for me it is kind of like I was in a pack of cars speeding, and a cop just did a u turn, and I am not sure if he is after me or not.

Confess I just made the long rant for the night in another topic.

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEKEND!

#3986 2 years ago

Have you remembered anymore funny stories

Thought of one that might interest a few.

Around 1998 I had a man come in. Started asking questions about my business, games, etc. I told him there are some things I won't discuss.

Then he tells me he's thinking of opening a huge arcade. 150 games, video and pinball. Redemption. Bumper cars. Batting cages. Rooms with computers for kids to come in and use after school for their homework. Etc. Etc.

Then I started asking him some questions. You ever been in the coin op industry ? No. You ever own a business ? No. I told him there was a similar operation in Plymouth Minnesota a few years back, they made it about three months.

I asked him what kind of money did he have to start this up ? I told him Jillians at the Mall of America with huge video games, redemption games, food, bowling, and a bar, was well over a million to set it up.

He said he didn't have any money. He'd need investors.

I told him his plans sound easily a couple million dollars to set up. If he had 3/4ths of it, he might find loans or investors. Having nothing, people with money didn't need him with no money or experience.

I asked him what made him think this was a good idea ? He told me. "I'm 42 years old, I don't want to work all my life".

I laughed at him. I told him that when you own your own business, that is when you start to work. I told him two brothers that started music stores, when they made the NY Stock Exchange in 1968, they both were working 20 hour days.

He left. Never heard from him again. I don't wish him anything bad. I hope he figured something out and did okay.

#3987 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Then he tells me he's thinking of opening a huge arcade.

A Women sued one of the Hunt Brothers and won paternity for her son. He got 5 million, she got 10 million.
    For some reason he came to Greensboro, bought some land and announced "The biggest Water Park/ Arcade on the East Coast"
    Ran out of money half way through. Borrowed 2 million from Mom and burnt through that too. Place became a ghost town of half-finished buildings and mudholes.
    We went there and four-wheeled, partied and shot guns.
    It was 15 years before Investors came in, bought it from the Courts for pennies and finished it up.
    Not sure if it still there.

#3988 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I don't wish him anything bad. I hope he figured something out and did okay.

Sounds to me like you did him a favor. Even the small get togethers with a few pinballs can result in a days worth of repairs after the fact cause something worked it’s way loose.

Quoted from LTG:

I told him Jillians at the Mall of America with huge video games, redemption games, food, bowling, and a bar, was well over a million to set it up.

I remember they had two pinball machines there. Walk in the main entrance and back towards 10:00 was where they were. I have few memories from that long ago but yet somehow that one stuck. They had an episode 1 and one other game for pins. I can’t remember that place being open for more than a few years.

#3989 2 years ago

I confess I’m not impressed with my ISP.

At first my post didn’t make it then it detects a double post. I don’t think that was Pinside’s fault.

6418AB8C-BB56-4C4B-84AD-27DC80018B7C (resized).png6418AB8C-BB56-4C4B-84AD-27DC80018B7C (resized).png
    #3990 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’m not impressed with my ISP.

I'm not impressed with the internet phone I put in 8 years ago for JJP tech support.

Company was great. My current deal expires today. A few months ago the modem died. I called their tech support. No longer the great guy in NJ. Straight to India. Unplug this for 5 minutes, unplug that for 5 minutes, wouldn't listen to me that the modem was dead. Company changed hands awhile back, and the list of new owners sounded like a fraternity.

So I talked to my internet provider. I told him since my time with them expired soon. May as well forward the calls to my other internet phone. My internet provider would set it up so my phone number would be ported to another internet phone that I could use for JJP Ambassador calls.

So the internet phone company has dragged their feet and made a huge mess. Hasn't ported the number yet, even though I renewed for 1 month to give them more time. And now they billed my internet provider for two more year. Even though I can't use them, I don't think they want to lose me.

So right now I don't know if my number will continue to work. If it will get moved and still work. Or if it disappears and I get a new phone number. Especially since I told my internet provider that if they can't fix this, to shove the number up their a** and I'll have to deal with a new number on my original internet tech support phone.

I swear. Someday they will invent technology that works.

#3991 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I swear. Someday they will invent technology that works.

I work in IT, highly unlikely haha.

Too many people with too many different ideas trying to “work together”.

Same reason you can’t build a building 100 percent by the plans, ever.

#3992 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Too many people with too many different ideas trying to “work together”.

The stuff I work on for a living has the capability to talk to a device of a different kind. When things don’t go right it’s…”here we go again” with the finger pointing. Sometimes it’s our fault sometimes it’s not. We just work on the stuff too I’m not a software developer and neither are they (being the other guy in the room with me usually)

The day everything works right will be the real surprise.

I suspect it’s usually caused by a huge traffic jam going through some port that wasn’t designed to handle what it’s now being asked and there are too many communication styles for everything to work the way it should. But apparently someone thought so.

#3993 2 years ago

I confess my most read threads here have very little to do with pinball ... The Confessional, Pics of Game Room, Funny Captions Thread, GIF Annex, Show Us Your Glow: Neon Signs, Super Chexx and Super Chexx Pro Owners Theads..I’m sure I am missing a few others too.

#3994 2 years ago

Confess if I could change my user name here, I would want to be LittleJohnny, if that is available.

When I first joined here I was in a hurry for whatever reason.

Kind of like for a while I was in a hurry for a NIB, and did not know that a vault edition could be NIB later.

And confess who gives a crap, I am very HAPPY! And I hope all of you are doing awesome and happy also.

Confess most of the best jokes I have ever heard involved a little Johnny, and I am kind of small also.

Confess I had a few too many beers, and ready to crash for the night.

#3995 2 years ago

Confess if I could change my user name here, I would want to be LittleJohnny, if that is available.
    When I first joined here I was in a hurry for whatever reason.
    Kind of like for a while I was in a hurry for a NIB, and did not know that a vault edition could be NIB later.
    And confess who gives a crap, I am very HAPPY! And I hope all of you are doing awesome and happy also.
    Confess most of the best jokes I have ever heard involved a little Johnny, and I am kind of small also.
    Confess I had a few too many beers, and ready to crash for the night.

I confess id miss seeing the name JohnnyPinball007, but if you do change it, you HAVE to add 007.

LittleJohnny007 wouldnt be too hard of a transition for most folks.

Or, maybe just have both. You ONLY post short posts while sober from the LittleJohnny account, and the moment you start drinking you use JohnyPinball, like 2 personalities!

#3996 2 years ago

Littlejohnny is available

#3997 2 years ago

Confess if I could change my user name here,

PM Robin and ask if you can.

Disclaimer : The LittleJohnny jokes will start rolling and crash the website.
    Why did LittleJohnny cross the road ? His unit was stuck in a chicken.

#3998 2 years ago

I've been a treasure hunter my whole life. Metal detecting, gold panning, salvage and antiques.
    Looked for Blackbeards treasure. The first part of it near his house in Bath was found when a man nearby plowed a field and gold coins were scattered everywhere.
    The second treasure was supposed to be near Ocracoke Island, where He was killed. Research showed where two Commercial fishermen came back early one day, their nets tore up where they had snagged on something.
    Sold their house and boats and moved quickly to parts unknown.
    Locals who knew them quietly whispered they had hauled up treasure.
    Yet Books keep saying his treasure has never been found, to keep selling books I guess.
    Those folks in Ocracoke and Bath at that time were a tight lipped bunch and wouldn't have said squat.
    Even now if somebody is doing home repairs and digs up an artifact they don't tell anyone since the State comes in, tapes everything off and ruins their life for Months.
    I found a piece of China from Early England and tried to donate it, they told me to keep it and not tell anybody.
    When treasure hunting tight lips are a necessity.
    Oak Island? The treasure was found years ago and hauled off to keep from paying taxes and avoid scrutiny.
    Couple of young boys on vacation with their parents found some Spanish gold coins. They showed it to the Cape Hatteras Park Service, who promptly kept it and explained they own anything found and its illegal to treasure hunt.
    My confession? I have never found anything..

#3999 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

My confession? I have never found anything..

I confess that I don't believe you, since you just said you woundn't tell anyone if you did find anything.

#4000 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

I confess id miss seeing the name JohnnyPinball007

Yeah, me too.

I was able to do the next best thing and get the avatar changed.

Quoted from LTG:

The LittleJohnny jokes will start rolling and crash the website.

Confess I need to go tell more myself.

Confess I still have a lot of funny captions to post also.

I have just been very busy and not on here as much.

Confess I want to go fishing with Jaybird815 very bad! I will buy the bait, fuel, and beer!

There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.