Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,563 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    There are 12,563 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 252.
    #3851 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

i posted last week that we had to put our little buddy of 18 years to sleep because his kidney was finally giving up after a 2 year fight, and it's been the hardest 10 days i can remember in a long time. My wife and I cry daily. I've lost relatives that didnt hurt this bad. The whole house feels different. Gonna be a long road back.
    [quoted image]

Sweet looking kitty, so sorry for your loss.

#3852 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Gonna be a long road back.

I'm sorry you lost a loved one.

Give yourself time to grieve. It's different for everybody.

LTG : )

#3853 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I confess that a trip to LTG's game room is on my bucket list

Please let me know in advance if you ever can make it. So I can make your visit special !

Disclaimer : Ball buster and goats are getting harder to rent.

#3854 2 years ago

I confess that I do this almost every time I buy a pin. The amount of stuff usually matches how long I plan to keep it.

C048C370-A2BF-4C49-B14E-D889242A0E14 (resized).jpegC048C370-A2BF-4C49-B14E-D889242A0E14 (resized).jpeg
    #3855 2 years ago

Confess that i've never stuck a Barbie or GI Joe on a playfield.

#3856 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

i posted last week that we had to put our little buddy of 18 years to sleep because his kidney was finally giving up after a 2 year fight, and it's been the hardest 10 days i can remember in a long time. My wife and I cry daily. I've lost relatives that didnt hurt this bad. The whole house feels different. Gonna be a long road back.
    [quoted image]

Sorry for your loss. Im sure he had 18 very good years with you.

#3857 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Those are way too big. I like these kits, because they’re tiny and realistic. I do have some principles though - don’t block the view of the ball, and don’t cover the whole playfield with them.

#3858 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Please let me know in advance if you ever can make it. So I can make your visit special !

I would not recommend giving LTG more time to think up new pranks. He is good!

(my girlfriend still does not quite get why MN is on my bucket list, but she loves pinball, so she will have a blast).

Confess I am waiting until next summer for that trip.

I want to hit Branson and Silver Dollar City on the way up, and Six Flags Chicago and maybe some other places on the way back, and still want to wait a bit to relax, without worrying about rules in different places, and any of that stress.

Quoted from swampfire:

I like these kits, because they’re tiny and realistic.

And I like the fact that you are having fun and being creative!

Not too long ago you did not feel well at all. I went through all of that myself, except for a while I thought it was maybe my back was out of whack.

Stay away from salads, coleslaw, nuts, burger buns that have the seeds, and vitamins that are not gummies, when you know you have some issues.

(the last thing that I had to change was the vitamin stuff), I feel AWESOME now!

#3859 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I would not recommend giving LTG more time to think up new pranks.

Shock floor. Electric bench. Branding iron. Dunk tank. Egg crate.

(my girlfriend still does not quite get why MN is on my bucket list, but she loves pinball, so she will have a blast).

She will. Can't say for sure you will.

#3860 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Where do u stick 'em?!

#3861 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Where do u stick 'em?!

In the prize box for my players to win.

DSCF9389[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9389[1] (resized).jpg

#3862 2 years ago

Confess that i haven't been as exited about a piece of furniture for a long time.

My new double story snake enclosure came yesti.
    Think walk in shower cubicle. 2m (~6'8") x 1m (~3'4") x 600mm (2'). Removable shelf in the middle to separate it into two tanks.
    All custom built to my own design and drawings.

Just have to wire it and furnish it over the next few days.

Bit of a step up for the two Centralian Pythons.

snaketank1 (resized).jpgsnaketank1 (resized).jpg

snaketank2 (resized).jpgsnaketank2 (resized).jpg

snaketank3 (resized).jpgsnaketank3 (resized).jpg

Spent all yesterday afternoon till bed time drinking beer and staring at it, figuring out how to get heat and light in there safely.

#3863 2 years ago

That thing has the same door hinges as my shower door.

#3864 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

That thing has the same door hinges as my shower door.

That's how i got it from a rough design to actually finding someone to build it. Was thinking fancy cupboard until i had an epiphany and thought of a shower cubicle. Building fancy tanks is hard and no-one wants to do it, but people build shower cubicles by the thousands every day. Finding someone who can do that is easy. All 8mm tempered glass. Under 2k as it sits. The ugly shop bought small tank on the custom stand next to it is over 1k. Considering i get 2 tanks twice the size it's a damn bargain.

#3865 2 years ago

I confess that I think someday we will find out that Punkin's snakes ate him.

#3866 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Someone would have to chop me up into bite sized pieces first.

#3867 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess that i haven't been as exited about a piece of furniture for a long time.
    My new double story snake enclosure came yesti.
    Think walk in shower cubicle. 2m (~6'8") x 1m (~3'4") x 600mm (2'). Removable shelf in the middle to separate it into two tanks.
    All custom built to my own design and drawings.
    Just have to wire it and furnish it over the next few days.
    Bit of a step up for the two Centralian Pythons.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Spent all yesterday afternoon till bed time drinking beer and staring at it, figuring out how to get heat and light in there safely.

You should some Eyelash Vipers! That is the perfect enclosure for them!

#3868 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

You should some Eyelash Vipers! That is the perfect enclosure for them!

I don't know why anyone would keep venomous snakes as a companion. My guys get out for exercise pretty much everyday, i give them to children to hold and to people who are scared of snakes. They are my constant mates.

#3869 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I don't know why anyone would keep venomous snakes as a companion. My guys get out for exercise pretty much everyday, i give them to children to hold and to people who are scared of snakes. They are my constant mates.

I’ve had both. Eyelash Vipers are one of the most Beautiful snakes out there to me!
    I find people scared of snakes tend to be way rougher on them. I didn’t let many touch or play with them.
    If you set up the right plants (orchids, bromeliads, ferns) an enclosure with those gems can be outright perfect.

#3870 2 years ago

Yeah, i just like to get my guys out with me. I had to look them up when you mentioned them, they are seriously pretty. Did you see my new addition?

Jungle Python, he's a stunner too.

snake40 (resized).jpgsnake40 (resized).jpg

Just gotta get the little bastard to eat.

#3871 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, i just like to get my guys out with me. I had to look them up when you mentioned them, they are seriously pretty. Did you see my new addition?
    [quoted image]
    Just gotta get the little bastard to eat.</

[quoted image]
    Just gotta get the little bastard to eat.

I love the patterns! The camouflage is unbelievable in reptiles!

#3872 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I love the patterns! The camouflage is unbelievable in reptiles!

My brother reckons that guy could hide under a cigarette paper and it would still take you 5 mins to find him.

#3873 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

D115B1BC-B77F-499F-9B6A-53AD7F06F465 (resized).jpegD115B1BC-B77F-499F-9B6A-53AD7F06F465 (resized).jpeg
    #3874 2 years ago

snake13 (resized).jpgsnake13 (resized).jpg

#3875 2 years ago
    Quoted from brobra:

[quoted image]

That’s me when I don’t eat all day then stuff myself at;

C468F2AE-10E3-42F7-8C12-0C5149066BC0 (resized).jpegC468F2AE-10E3-42F7-8C12-0C5149066BC0 (resized).jpeg
    #3876 2 years ago

I never knew snakes could smile. My son has a ball python at his apartment. I confess that I’d love to have a terrarium full of big fuzzy friendly spiders. But it’s a complete non-starter for my wife. Sometimes I bring things like this up just before I tell her I’m getting another pin, then she’s relieved it’s just a pin.

#3877 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

That’s me when I don’t eat all day then stuff myself at;
    [quoted image]

You must now confess you made a run for the border...sinful I say

#3878 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I never knew snakes could smile. My son has a ball python at his apartment. I confess that I’d love to have a terrarium full of big fuzzy friendly spiders. But it’s a complete non-starter for my wife. Sometimes I bring things like this up just before I tell her I’m getting another pin, then she’s relieved it’s just a pin.

Great strategy, but you should confess for that devious behavior for sure.

#3879 2 years ago
    Quoted from brobra:

Great strategy, but you should confess for that devious behavior for sure.

Devious or Genius? I confess I think it’s Genius!

#3880 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Devious or Genius? I confess I think it’s Genius!

Same strategy used to work with taxidermy. “Look at this fox, it’s only $300! Isn’t it beautiful?”

#3881 2 years ago

Confess I hate when my girlfriend is out of town at her Mom's house, because I can not get anything done, or play any pins.

She is bored to death, and wants to talk on the phone to me all the time, and I hate talking on the phone for longer than 5 minutes.

Confession #2(aka rant #2). I am not normally some conspiracy theorist, but damn that condo that just collapsed looked like some professional hit job to bring the place down.

Amazing the video showing it falling the way it did.

I hope most of the units were just vacation homes, and not many people there and not many lives lost.

Confess I prefer one story motels over high rise ones.

#3882 2 years ago
    Quoted from brobra:

I confess I tried to scuttle a guy’s deal after he screwed me over. I offered him a partnership in a deal with 10-12k on it, he would have had no awareness on it without me. He came back and said he didn’t need me.
    Well sometime in the future when you ask me for help, I may be deaf.

Probably a user who has never even helped you with money or deals, a real buckaroo I bet cha

#3883 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

i give them to children to hold and to people who are scared of snakes. They are my constant mates.

Do they ever bite you?

I am just curious, almost every dog I have ever had has bit me while playing.

Do you have to take them to the vet ever?

Just curious, dogs can get a tad high with all the flea stuff, heartworm stuff, and all of that.

Confess I think a lot of the costs is just the vet trying to get every penny they can.

I was floored the first time a vet suggested that I needed to make a appointment to have my dogs teeth cleaned.

HELL NO! Every dog I have ever had still had all of their teeth and looked fine when they passed from old age.

#3884 2 years ago

I am not normally some conspiracy theorist, but damn that condo that just collapsed looked like some professional hit job to bring the place down.

There is a lot one could say, or may say, or not concerning this incident.

#3885 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Can't say for sure you will.

Pretty sure I will have a blast, as long as Prada is there wanting belly rubs and attention.

We really miss not having a dog, I am just not ready with all the coyotes around here anymore. (they took a very awesome dog already).

#3886 2 years ago
    Quoted from brobra:

I confess I tried to scuttle a guy’s deal after he screwed me over. I offered him a partnership in a deal with 10-12k on it, he would have had no awareness on it without me. He came back and said he didn’t need me.
    Well sometime in the future when you ask me for help, I may be deaf.

Don’t feel bad man. I had this buddy who was all about him. Lent him around 50k cash unsecured, got about 200 bucks cash in interest. Let him set the terms, dropped everything I was doing to get him instant cash. One time he sold me a game at cost, the game seller told me what he got, funny didn’t match up with what my buddy said and sold it to me for. I confess I knew what he did but just gave him more rope. Getting real info on how people are is invaluable to me. This guy would even get jealous if I found pins on my own. I would hand this guys deals and he would gladly take them make money on them and not even bat an eye, but the one time he lost a deal then told me he was out and I moved forward the dude like flaked out on me, ran behind my back to scuttle the deal he could have just called me. Demand like ransom money to stay friends etc so I just walked away from the deal so he or no one could say I made a penny of his info. So you gotta understand some people on this planet are all about themselves, blinded they see the world through a lens only benefiting them. Heck this guy thinks I need him, like he can look and say wow this guys can figure it out on his own. So sit back and be glad if you figured out the guy wouldn’t help you. Oh yeah said guy who claimed to be buddies said he would only charge me a 100 bucks an hour to fix games for me. How much would you charge a friend to fix a game? I confess I have installed HVAC systems for friends at cost saving them thousands, and don’t regret it.

So finding out if someone is selfish is actually a benefit brobra lucky you found out and can have solid friends then users. I showed several people the situation who said “wow your not in the wrong” but am so happy to have walked away anyway so I can look back with a smile. Like some other pinheads said its only a pinball machine there will be more.

#3887 2 years ago

Do they ever bite you?
    I am just curious, almost every dog I have ever had has bit me while playing.
    Do you have to take them to the vet ever?
    Just curious, dogs can get a tad high with all the flea stuff, heartworm stuff, and all of that.
    Confess I think a lot of the costs is just the vet trying to get every penny they can.
    I was floored the first time a vet suggested that I needed to make a appointment to have my dogs teeth cleaned.
    HELL NO! Every dog I have ever had still had all of their teeth and looked fine when they passed from old age.

One of the bredli's was a rescue from some teenagers i knew who thought it was funny to get him to strike when he was small. First time i picked him up he struck ay me. They don't have fangs like venemouss snakes, although they'll draw little droplets of blood, iy doesn't hurt, like being bitten by a fish.
    By the third time i'd handled him he'd stopped striking and now the only time he'll ever strike is if i make a mistake.
    Like putting my hand in to move him or some furniture when i'm prepping food for him and my hands smell like rat.

The little Jungle python (they are known to be nippy) is still unused to being handled (i'm keeping away from him trying to get him tp feed) so will take a little longer to tame, but is much less nippy than when he got here a week or so ago.

I've never had them to the vet and hope i never will. I'm not one for spending thousands on animals. If i wanted to know what sex they were with the intentions of breeding them i would have to take the to get probed. I have no intentions of breeding them for money, so would not have something so invasive done just to satisfy my curiosity. It's fun to guess.

#3888 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I had this buddy who was all about him. Lent him around 50k cash unsecured

HELL NO!

Quoted from punkin:

First time i picked him up he struck ay me. They don't have fangs like venemouss snakes, although they'll draw little droplets of blood, iy doesn't hurt

I just learned something, I thought all snakes had fangs.

Even if not poisonous I would still be a tad concerned about infections.

Confess it is on my to do list to get some frozen mice to help out the snakes in my yard.

The last time I passed by that store I was pulling a trailer, and I did look at the parking lot, to see if any room where I could park.

One of my friends would just pick up the snakes in my yard if he seen them, not me, but I do like having them here.

Now that I know a lot more about snakes I am not afraid of them, just still a tad startled when I see one all of a sudden.

But now instead of running, I get very close to them to get a better look at them.

I can say that all of them around here (3) seem pretty docile, and I have actually named them.

Quoted from punkin:

I'm not one for spending thousands on animals.

HELL NO!

Vets are getting crazy, like they think they are Dentists or something now with their prices.

Confess it is weird that I have been so terrified of a snake biting me my whole life, while pretty much every dog I have ever had bit me while playing at one time, and that never bothered me.

Labs are the worst as far as biting.

Boxers live up to their name and will hit you in the nuts with their paw.

The pit bull my Mom rescued long ago was the most docile dog ever.

Confess I am just not ready to own another dog, but sometimes I really wish I had more time to just go hang out at the pound, and give some dogs some attention that they are craving.

Anyway I have always loved dogs, and now I am really liking the snakes I see in my yard now.

The 2nd biggest snake is probably getting close to 7 feet long now, and he is sneaky. He gets up high in areas that I am like WTF?

I thought you guys are here to take care of any mice or anything that may wander here, but as high as you are you are going after birds?

#3889 2 years ago

I confess.

I'm curious. Since a hacker has once again hacked into my computer. Installed stuff to record the webcam I don't have and record the microphone I don't have. And has all my contacts. And wants a lot of money in bitcoins or they will share all my videos and audios while pleasuring myself watching illegal websites. And I am unable to stop this unless I pay them.

Since they are in there already. Why don't they just help themselves to the money I don't have too ?

#3890 2 years ago

You think that’s bad, I’ve got the IRS on my ass and I’ll go to jail if I don’t press “1” and talk to the nice Indian guy.

#3891 2 years ago

Talk about stupid criminals when Bitcoin is at an all time low. They should demand plywood or something.

#3892 2 years ago

hey punkin, have you tried to bag feed pre-killed to your jungle? Also, to keep all your snakes from being nippy you can feed a in separate container. So every time you enter their enclosure they don't expect food. Another trick is to tong feed, so they don't relate hands to food. Really worked with my larger monitor lizards!! Killer glass enclosure btw!!

#3893 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I confess.
    I'm curious. Since a hacker has once again hacked into my computer. Installed stuff to record the webcam I don't have and record the microphone I don't have. And has all my contacts. And wants a lot of money in bitcoins or they will share all my videos and audios while pleasuring myself watching illegal websites. And I am unable to stop this unless I pay them.
    Since they are in there already. Why don't they just help themselves to the money I don't have too ?

I got a copy of the video, it ain't all that.
    Don't pay.
    Offer to sell the rights to it instead, there are at least 20 people that will subscribe.
    Not a lot more.

#3894 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

You think that’s bad, I’ve got the IRS on my ass and I’ll go to jail if I don’t press “1” and talk to the nice Indian guy.

Press "1" and when he answers tell him you are already going to jail for manslaughter and ask if the sentences will run concurrent ?

#3895 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I got a copy of the video, it ain't all that.

With a magnifying glass it's a little better.

I did the best I could for an old guy.

#3896 2 years ago

I confess one thing I like about this thread is you can enter this thread each day and see things turn a different direction.

I also confess it seems so silly that with all this technology we’re still dealing with scams like this.

The good news is my cars warranty has been extended until the year 2078 and I have free hotel stays in 9 different countries next month. Guess I’ll be best driving rather than flying there.

#3897 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

they will share all my videos and audios while pleasuring myself watching illegal websites.

They just hacked into my computer and said if I do not pay them 50 grand they are going to make me watch a bunch of LTG stuff. (just joking).

Confess though I learned my lesson a very long time ago with computer stuff, keep everything important backed up on a piece of paper/s.

I will never rely on a computer again. If I get hacked I will just spend the 400 bucks on a new computer.

Now that I think about it, maybe the computer companies are doing some of this crap to try to sell more computers.

I would not put it past them.

Hell, they charge for Word now.

And when I did the free thing with Libre Office, Word even took over part of that, and tries to charge me.

At some point I will get fed up with all the nickel and dime crap going on, and just move in a van down by the river.

(with a generator to power the games).

#3898 2 years ago

Confess that I am just getting old and games kill me anymore.

A few games of pinball and my wrists kill me.

A few games of Big Buck Hunter and my shoulder kills me.

But I do very much love playing all the games until the pain gets so bad that I have to stop and just do 12 ounce curls for the rest of the night.

#3899 2 years ago

They just hacked into my computer and said if I do not pay them 50 grand they are going to make me watch a bunch of LTG stuff. (just joking).

Don't let your girlfriend see what she is missing.

#3900 2 years ago

You should be able to find plenty of good LTG content on pinball news. Just look for LTG show from previous expos.

There are 12,563 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.