Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 251.
    #3501 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

No posts here from LTG in 9 days now?

Sorry. Got one for you.

Anyone hear the scam where a person goes to their car and someone is sitting on the hood. Refuses to leave, ignores the car owner. Another person walks up and pretends to care. Starts yelling and screaming at the car sitter. Gives up. Tells the car owner to give them the keys, he'll move the car and get the car sitter off. Person hands keys to him, he starts car up, car sitter hops in, and they drive off. Stealing the car.

About 1974 I go downtown to see a movie. I park in a pay lot that has a half block long exit on the north side of the lot. To leave you get into that lane and drive to the end, pay. The man raises the gate and you leave.

I enjoyed the movie. Went to get in my blazer and go home. A young man was sitting on my hood. So I get in my blazer and start the engine up. He ignores me. I honk the horn. He doesn't move. I have no interest in seeing what he or an accomplice might try.

So I back up, hear towards the exit lane. He's still there. I start to speed up. Now he's trying to hang on, looking quite scared. I was doing 40 or 50 when I crashed through the exit gate. Once out on the street I locked up the brakes. He goes flying of the hood and rolling up the street like a ragged ann doll.

I drove home. I never did hear from the parking lot company. I thought I'd be paying for their gate.

I can only hope the guy thinks twice next time when he's going to try and boost a car.

LTG : )

#3502 2 years ago

I would show up with a Styrofoam cup with beer. (and make several trips to the parking lot for more refills).

I confess this is what I do at pinball shows.

#3503 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

About 1974 I go downtown to see a movie.

When I first read the whole story I did not notice the 1974 part, I was thinking why didn't you just call 911 on your cell phone.

Yeah, for 1974, and even now, I don't blame you a bit. I will not put up with any crap either.

I purchased my first cell phone around 1992, a big brick one I still have, and I purchased it because I was working in a dangerous area.

About 1992 also I started getting a gun permit.

I do not want to ever have to shoot at anyone, that is the last thing I would ever want to do, but at the same time I want to protect my life, and my loved ones.

There was one time I was being robbed, and I missed them on purpose to just get them away. The cops were actually mad at me, said I should have shot them.

When I run into any problems, I pretend to just ignore the trouble maker, while watching them out of the corner of my eye.

I kind of picture that type of person as a out of work telemarketer, or scammer. For whatever reason they can just not do a honest days work.

Anyway, I am about caught up with all I have been working on, and I just talked to a new neighbor that I had only met once briefly, and I am about to help them with some storm damage that they have, for free.

They asked how much could they pay me, I said free, I finally have some time to help others.

I have always heard what comes around goes around, and treat others the way you would like to be treated, and as I get older I get all that.

When I was working for profit, I never ripped anyone off.

There was one time long ago that a company I did a lot of work for wanted me to bid a job that I did not want.

I figured it would take me 5 days, and I would have to have 10k a day to mess with that nightmare.

I bid the job for 50k plus material, and got it. No one else wanted to mess with it either. (that was for one of those chain store deli restaurants that was popping up all over the place). It turned into a long nightmare, I should have priced it higher so maybe someone else could have had all that fun.

(the job was installing a 60 inch diameter pipe underground retention pond).

The only fun part of that job was my first girlfriend helped me with it, and we made out in the pipe a good bit.

That damn job superintendent would yell down what are you doing down there from time to time. I hated that dude.

My first girlfriend was tiny. She used to sit on my lap while I was on excavators and I had her hands on the controls with my hands over hers operating the machines.

I thought she could learn to operate the excavators by feeling what the controls did, but it did not work. It was fun while it lasted though.

And I confess tiny ladies are good for some things, but I never plan to date another skeleton.

I like a little meat on the bones of any lady I date, no blimps though.

My current girlfriend is perfect, and awesome, and I may marry her someday.

And I confess I have never been married, and I have never wanted to be married.

I have several friends that used to be married, and then their wives left them, and took a lot of their stuff, and now they will only date, and never marry again, so I am hanging onto my stuff in the first place.

My girlfriend even jokes about all that(I think she is joking), about me not taking a chance of losing my stuff.

I made a very long will back when I was around 24.

If my girlfriend and I are still together after the last people in that will are no longer alive, I will make a new will, so she gets everything. At that point I may would go ahead with the marry stuff, to make sure she is covered.

I always loved my lawyer, but I get why so many people hate them...divorces.

And to be honest, after all the years of rules and regulations, with OSHA and everything else, to me marriage is just bull anyway because of the having to get a license for it. Just another bull crap county or state fee.

My girlfriend does have a ring on her finger that she picked out. And that is the only ring I have ever purchased for any girlfriend.

And that is 100% cool and fine.

And for a long while now I have had really good tenants in my rental houses, and someday I may even will the houses to them.

And I have never once gone up on anyone's rent, property taxes are taking a bite now, but I eat it myself, so that they can plan their budgets.

And the way LTG helps everyone here has inspired me, I help all I can with a chainsaw with the left over storm damage still all over the place here.

My uncle is also really good at helping people around here, and he has inspired others to help also.

If you are thinking about moving, my area is mostly good, still a lot of riff raff and petty crime around, but we are doing the best we can to change all that.

(and when I say riff raff, really just young punks doing what I did back when I was a young punk).

#3504 2 years ago

I confess that Johnny reminds me of a friend of mine. A great guy that I love to death but I rarely stop to see him. He's such a talker that you can never just swing by for a few minutes. He'll have you pinned down in conversation for a minimum of 2 hours.

#3505 2 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I confess that Johnny reminds me of a friend of mine. A great guy that I love to death but I rarely stop to see him. He's such a talker that you can never just swing by for a few minutes. He'll have you pinned down in conversation for a minimum of 2 hours.

Haha, funny thing is that he’s not that much of a talker, he saves it all for pinside. I had a great time drinking some nattys with him.

#3506 2 years ago

I was at Replay and played one of those virtual pinball machines. I scrub and scrub but still feel dirty

#3507 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Haha, funny thing is that he’s not that much of a talker, he saves it all for pinside. I had a great time drinking some nattys with him.

I agree with that!

Although Jay did leave about my 7th beer.

About the 9th beer I remember funny stories and won't shut up.

The rare times I make it to beer #14 I think I can sing, and turn on YouTube and start picking Karaoke songs.

My girlfriend can confirm that.

Anyway, when I am home, about the earliest I crack that first Natty is around 7pm, so anyone is safe to visit for a good while, with plenty of time to escape before I hit #9.

BUT, if I am on vacation, and I have a driver, or at the beach and can walk everywhere I want to go anyway, I may crack one at noon or earlier.

I do not drink and drive, not even one. And if I have to be up early, I make sure I stop in time so that it is out of my system before I do have to drive.

I am a lot of things, and responsible is one of them.

Sorry to preach, but please be careful everyone.

I know we could all probably drive just fine after having a 12 pack, but it is not worth it for the chance to get a DUI and all that.

I have never been arrested, and I never plan to put myself in a situation that I could be.

I am going to have all the fun I can though, and enjoy life as much as I can while I am alive.

I hope all of you are having a awesome week!

Quoted from LTG:

I can only hope the guy thinks twice next time when he's going to try and boost a car.

2 for 1, my second post in the same post.

I have a wealthy uncle a few blocks away, and we have always been very close. (except one time).

That old man that I just did a lot of work for and did not charge him a dime is a neighbor of my uncle, and they have been great friends for probably 50 years.

Anyway, the first thing that old man said to me was he was worried about my uncle. I am also.

My uncle loves cheap labor to help with his acreage, and he brings in these dope heads to work at his place just to help them out he thinks.

One of these days, one of these low life's is going to knock him in the head.

One of them already stole a bunch of his stuff, then got afraid after he caught rumors that my uncle has security cameras, and returned the stuff and apologized.

So forever I have been telling my uncle to stop bringing these bums around, I will help him.

Finally he has listened to me, and he has been working the shit out of me.

Kind of. Actually I know some work he has been wanting to get done, so after we finish whatever he called about I say hey, why don't we go ahead and take care of this also.

So the latest is all of his work is done, so now he has had me running the backhoe, digging up stumps on other neighbors properties, so that he can take the farm tractor and plow them gardens.

He is smart though, he does not charge any neighbor any money, and so when he needs a carpenter or a painter or whatever they also do not charge him any money.

And that is what I am trying in my neighborhood now. I have some time right now, so I have the backhoe here helping my neighbors with storm damage for free.

And above, that (except one time) comment I made, we did not talk for about 5 years, because I was dating a older lady, and he did not like that.

His wife is older than him, but he always gave me hell if I dated a older lady.

Hell, he used to try to hook me up with girls 20 years younger than me, and that was never working, they all had young kids and was looking for a daddy, and that is not me.

For 15 or 20 years now, if I mention I have a new girlfriend, he always asks first thing how old she is. I always say same age as me.

I am not completely lying, I feel a little older than I really am with my joint pains and stuff.

I have had girlfriends tell me that damn, I am 6 years younger than them, but physically I am a lot older than them.

Construction has taken a toll on me, but I always loved the work I do.

And after a few months ago when I suddenly lost my best friend to cancer, and no one including him ever even knew he had cancer, I decided I was going to enjoy life more, and here I am working more than ever, and for free.

All that works great for my uncle when he needs anything, so I am giving it a try for a while.

We are turning into Mayberry around here. And my uncle would make a perfect Barney Fife.

And no, I am not a Gomer, or even a Otis, I think I would be a older Opie.

(I just remembered that, long ago a new neighbor from Boston, MA said he thought he was living in Mayberry once he moved here, and he is still here, and he does not even lock his doors, or even close his doors when he goes out of town).

He can have that, I lock my doors and turn my alarm on, not everyone is Mayberry around here.

Ok, I am done now. And I hope to see all of you folks back real soon.

#3508 2 years ago

I’ve been rewatching Stranger Things, and in Season 3, I see Robin in her Scoops Ahoy outfit and I point at the screen and go “her! she’s the one I should have married!”. Smart, funny, low key.

#3509 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’ve been rewatching Stranger Things

I confess I gave a thumbs up to that, but I have no clue.

I have never watched the show, I have no clue what channel it is on, but from what I have heard it is a underrated pinball machine.

And I seen your comments about how much you were loving the game!

I love my TWD pro. I have only seen the show one time, and that was after I bought the pin, I wanted to know a little more about the callouts so I watched one episode.

I love horror movies, but for me TWD tv show was just too much drama.

It is great that we all have different tastes.

The world would kind of suck if there was only one beer brand, etc. available.

Man pinball prices are high, I think I need to start a topic about that. Just joking.

If any of the prices scares off someone new from buying a game that they would like to have, they should not be thinking about buying a game in the first place, is what I think anyway.

I am glad prices are stable, or even going up. Makes me feel safe to buy another one when I can.

Makes it a fun investment.

As long as there are always pinballs in bars, and new kids playing them as soon as they are old enough to go to a bar, then I would think a lot of them will want to own a game in the future, when they realize they can save a lot of money on booze, not risk a DUI or pay for a ride, and the game holds its value pretty good, unless it just turns out to be a bad game that no one wants. (sorry for the long paragraph).

C'mon man! Don't you want to feel safe buying new games knowing that if you lose money when you sell that you will not lose much, and you are still saving a lot of money by staying at home having fun?

I confess that I would really worry if prices were to start dropping, except I have already sold all the games I was tired of, to end up with what I have now.

I will never use the term bolted to the floor again, because I know how my taste can change, and sometimes after 1600 or 2400 plays I am just tired of a machine and ready for a different machine.

Pinball machines hold their value a whole lot better than most cars and trucks, and that is a great thing.

Anyway, I am done with free work and helping others for a long time. Climbing up and down on that backhoe all day my knees are so messed up I can barely move.

But I think I have a lot of new friends now. I will know later in life when I ask them for a favor.

And as far as pinball prices going up, I hope it keeps going that way, and someday if LTG ever retires he can really make a whole lot of money and be totally set for life if that is what he would like someday.

I am self employed, and I never plan to retire, but at the same time I will not do anything that I will not enjoy, or mess my knees up too bad.

For most of this year, I have been busy 7 days a week, and when I have a day that I really do not have not much to do, I get depressed, and sleep all day.

(not even sure I get depressed, more like screw it I have been busy for too long and I need a long nap).

I love working and doing things that I enjoy, but the knee pain can suck later.

Aaaannnddd, its FRIDAY now! (for everyone that does the M-F workweek.

Everyday is Friday for me, as long as that one client does not call wanting me to be somewhere super early.

And a thought just popped in my head, so I had to get another beer, and type some more.

Just like Jay said, I do not talk that much.

My girlfriend gripes that I do not talk much.

Then I come here and type a whole bunch of stuff.

This is relaxing to me. I am not talking. I am just typing what I am thinking.

I think all the time all day. I am always in deep thought about something, even if it is some song playing in my head that I have not heard in 30 years.

But no, in person, pretty much I will talk a whole lot less than the average person.

And I confess I was born with a speech problem, not too bad, and I even make fun of myself about it, mostly stuttering.

My mind is sharp as a razor, and my fingers type ok, but sometimes my mouth fails to engage the way I would like it to, so it just hit me why I type all this long crap that bores the hell out of everyone.

And yeah, no way I would type all this on some phone, all this is on a full size computer keyboard.

Anyway, I hope Crazy Levi is doing ok, and Odin also, I have not seen any posts from them lately.

And I hope LTG and others will also relax and tell some more funny stories.

#3510 2 years ago

JohnnyPinball007 you reminded me of something.

When I was a young pup working at the Burger King near Stone Mountain, we used to finish closing around 1:30am on weekends. It was lousy, dirty work but our manager would reward us with a case of beer when we were done (we were all 15-18). After drinking and throwing our bottles off the roof into the woods, we were all too drunk to drive. So we’d drive 1/4 mile to an all-night diner called “JP’s Steak & Eggs”. It was just like a Waffle House, but the owner was the cook, and he always had one pinball machine. The two I remember most were Black Knight and Rolling Stones. Now just picture us, half drunk and rolling these games over with our brown 100% polyester uniforms. I think the owner got a kick out of us.

One night, I was playing Rolling Stones and this car slammed into my ‘72 Ford Gran Torino, which remains my favorite car ever. He peeled off with his girlfriend, and the owner called the cops for us. 10 minutes later the cops show up, and the guy comes back! He’s stoned out of his gourd, and he tells the cop “my girl says I might have hit something, so I came back”. I’ll never ever forget the guy’s name: Tom Funk. So the cop does his job, and I get the writeup with the cop’s name and Tom Funk’s insurance details.

The next day, I tell my mom all about this, and here’s the punchline: she was a psychiatric nurse for Gwinnett county, and both the cop AND Tom Funk were her patients. Mr. Funk because he was nuts, and the cop because he was depressed over his divorce. Long story short, his insurance company gave me $1200 for damage to a car I’d only paid $800 for. For a 16-year-old kid, this was like hitting the lottery. I really loved that car though.

(P.S. for those who might judge me, in 1980, driving drunk on a deserted highway for 1/4 mile was pretty mild behavior. But I know now how bad that was)

#3511 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

JohnnyPinball007 you reminded me of something.
    When I was a young pup working at the Burger King near Stone Mountain, we used to finish closing around 1:30am on weekends. It was lousy, dirty work but our manager would reward us with a case of beer when we were done (we were all 15-18). After drinking and throwing our bottles off the roof into the woods, we were all too drunk to drive. So we’d drive 1/4 mile to an all-night diner called “JP’s Steak & Eggs”. It was just like a Waffle House, but the owner was the cook, and he always had one pinball machine. The two I remember most were Black Knight and Rolling Stones. Now just picture us, half drunk and rolling these games over with our brown 100% polyester uniforms. I think the owner got a kick out of us.
    One night, I was playing Rolling Stones and this car slammed into my ‘72 Ford Gran Torino, which remains my favorite car ever. He peeled off with his girlfriend, and the owner called the cops for us. 10 minutes later the cops show up, and the guy comes back! He’s stoned out of his gourd, and he tells the cop “my girl says I might have hit something, so I came back”. I’ll never ever forget the guy’s name: Tom Funk. So the cop does his job, and I get the writeup with the cop’s name and Tom Funk’s insurance details.
    The next day, I tell my mom all about this, and here’s the punchline: she was a psychiatric nurse for Gwinnett county, and both the cop AND Tom Funk were her patients. Mr. Funk because he was nuts, and the cop because he was depressed over his divorce. Long story short, his insurance company gave me $1200 for damage to a car I’d only paid $800 for. For a 16-year-old kid, this was like hitting the lottery. I really loved that car though.
    (P.S. for those who might judge me, in 1980, driving drunk on a deserted highway for 1/4 mile was pretty mild behavior. But I know now how bad that was)

Wouldn't judge you mate. Your mum for betraying the sacred oath doctor thing....well.....

#3512 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

After drinking and throwing our bottles off the roof into the woods

Cool! We used to do the same thing! At Dad's construction business, on top of the shop building you could see the Atlanta skyline, and we used to sit up there drinking also and throwing bottles into the woods.

Back then even if caught drinking and driving it was just a ticket, even if underage. We were also 15-19 at the time.

I never once drove when I was really messed up. I would sleep in the office.

But yeah, I would have a few and drive, back when it was just a ticket.

And I never got one of those tickets, and I have never been to jail, and I plan to keep it that way.

There is no need to chance a $2000.00 expense and possible jail time, when a cab or other ride is a whole lot cheaper.

About 20 years ago I knew this woman that worked for the post office. We were friends, nothing romantic, and just about every night she hung out at a bar, and got really wasted.

And every night when she left the bar she called a towing company to take her, and her car back home from the bar.

I would have thought a cab ride would have been a lot cheaper, but she always went with the towing company instead.

And now that I think about it, maybe they were just trading?

A very nice woman personality wise, but not even close to a 2/10 in the looks department.

Also, swampfire, I read where you think you have to stop drinking when you retire, because of the expense.

You will need something to do, or you will get bored, so do like I did and take on some grass cutting jobs or something for some beer money, exercise, and just something to do.

You may even find that you can make more money per hour doing fun stuff, than you ever did at a real job.

I confess I love cutting grass. My zero turn mower reminds me of the go cart I had when I was very young. It hauls ass!

Quoted from punkin:

Your mum for betraying the sacred oath doctor thing....well.....

Maybe she told him to keep all that secret, and now he is just passing the info along with his funny story many years later?

Doctor or not, any cool Mom in a situation like that had to laugh her ass off, and probably said "never tell anyone this, I could lose my job, but..."

I know. I have a very cool Mom, and while not a doctor, she was a nurse at a old folks home for many years.

And I confess I actually miss seeing the 7 foot snake all wrapped around the chain link fence hunting something, it was there for several days, but not the last 2 days.

Now that I am not afraid of snakes anymore, I get closer and get a good look at them.

One of my friends will just pick a snake up like it is a puppy.

I confess I do not have the balls or whatever to do that.

And I hope no one gets mad at me, but I just killed a spider.

I know most spiders are good, but this one looked like one of those brown recluse ones I have heard about.

So far I have never been bit by a snake, and I like watching them now, I am no longer afraid of them.

However I have been bitten by a spider when I was younger, and had to deal with a lot of meds for that, so spiders are still fair game, unless I can tell for sure that they are a friendly spider.

And I confess all that startles me briefly, but I don't cuss as much as I used to when I see something I was not expecting.

I also confess that while I do enjoy a few beers in the evening, sometimes I do stop drinking for a while, and I am fine, no withdrawal symptoms.

However smoking is a different story. I totally have to have a cig, when I want a cig, which is pretty much a pack and a half a day.

For me anyway, cigs are a lot more I have to have, than beer.

At least with beer, if I am taking the boat out, I can take some non alcohol beer and enjoy and be fine.

With cigs, none of that stuff to help with that works for me. Everything either gives me heartburn, or runs my blood pressure sky high.

I have read on here that vaping helps, I have not tried that yet.

#3513 2 years ago

I think a late night talk show with Johnnypinball as the host and LTG as the sidekick, ala Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon, would be a big hit.

#3514 2 years ago

I’ve been off pinside the past few weeks and getting caught up on The Confessional thread....it seems like Johnny’s posts are getting longer. Which made me wonder if there is a character limit on posts and if there is, Johnny will be the first one to reach it. I also wondered if Johnny types professional style or hunt and pecks with his two index fingers...which then got me to wondering how much better and longer his posts would be if he could adopt talk-to-text technology in sending his posts. Which led me to the cliff notes version of reading Johnny’s posts: I skip over them then read other people’s responses to what he posted, and if what they posted was interesting, then I go back and read Johnny’s post. This has saved me some time (whew! That was a lot of typing! I don’t know how Johnny does it to make it look so easy!)

PS...I had three Natty’s tonight!!!

AB29D638-416E-40B7-A546-858D33C430A7 (resized).jpegAB29D638-416E-40B7-A546-858D33C430A7 (resized).jpeg
    #3515 2 years ago

When I was younger I came home one day and my mom told me that the previous night, the cops had pulled someone over and the person had pulled into our driveway, which has a small hill at the street and then curves around the house to the garage. She said they emptied everything out of the guys car, spread it all over the driveway and when they were done, they loaded everything back up but missed the black guitar case that they'd taken out.

Free acoustic guitar for me! It was a junker but what the hell.

Crime doesn't pay, remember that, kids.

#3516 2 years ago

Cool! We used to do the same thing! At Dad's construction business, on top of the shop building you could see the Atlanta skyline, and we used to sit up there drinking also and throwing bottles into the woods.
    Back then even if caught drinking and driving it was just a ticket, even if underage. We were also 15-19 at the time.
    I never once drove when I was really messed up. I would sleep in the office.
    But yeah, I would have a few and drive, back when it was just a ticket.
    And I never got one of those tickets, and I have never been to jail, and I plan to keep it that way.
    There is no need to chance a $2000.00 expense and possible jail time, when a cab or other ride is a whole lot cheaper.

Yeah. Around 15 years ago a very good childhood friend of me got in the car after having a few too much, smashed his car and killed the girl who was riding with him. He got jail time for this, obviously, and while in jail he got to know heroin. I talked to him for a few times over the phone, and he was all sad and messed up. About a year and a half after he got out he hung himself.

I dont know, but Ive would probably done the same thing myself.

#3517 2 years ago

I confess that I was groggy at 7am today when my wife asked me to drive her to the ER for severe back pain (she did something bad to it while hauling bags of mulch). But sitting in the car for 3 hours gave me time to start reading the Stranger Things club thread, pages 1-20. I love horror-themed pins, and I confess that I hope Stern eventually runs out of Marvel themes so they’ll do more games like TWD and STH. Or something cool like the Sandman comic series, or anything published by Vertigo (like The Walking Dead!)

I confess that I was disappointed that Heavy Metal was released as a re-skin of the Star Wars home game, but I still want to play it and I hope one shows up on location.

#3518 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I also wondered if Johnny types professional style or hunt and pecks with his two index fingers

I usually type with my 2 middle fingers, and that is no joke.

I can type without looking at the keyboard much though.

if he could adopt talk-to-text technology

That does not work, I speak too southern and technology can not understand what I am saying.

PS...I had three Natty’s tonight!!!

I wish my Natties came packaged like that!

whew! That was a lot of typing! I don’t know how Johnny does it to make it look so easy!

You should type more, you are very entertaining!

Also, about time for a LTG story?

#3519 2 years ago

Also, about time for a LTG story?

I've got a short one. About 25 years ago a police officer I liked stopped in. I must have done something to trigger his visit.

He told me he hoped he was off duty the day the call came in that I was on the roof with a high power rifle.

I told him if he was on duty, to not be in the first wave. He said, "What".

I said that the Teflon rounds would go through anything he was wearing. That his vest should stop the phosphorous rounds but he'd be on fire. And no cop has been shot with a glaser bullet yet so I didn't know what would happen.

He stared at me. Slowly turned around. And left.

Bet he didn't think I'd already thought it out.

#3520 2 years ago

Note to self: don’t mess with LTG or The Jesus (TBL reference).

I confess that I spent 5 hours with Pinball Browser today while the weather was perfect, and I didn’t get a single “like” about bookmarking 200+ songs and callouts for Stranger Things, but my time is going to come. Or even if I make the perfect mix for me, and it only ever lives on my game, I’m okay with that.

#3521 2 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

About a year and a half after he got out he hung himself.

I am sorry about your friend.

My best friend back in the day had been to the dentists, and was on meds with that, and then decided he wanted to go to a bar. I begged him to just hang out and have some beer with me at the office.

Nope, he just had to go to a bar. Later that night on the way back from the bar he fell asleep while driving and wrapped his tiny car around a power pole and he was in a coma for about a month.

I am glad he survived, but he was never the same again. He was always really slow talking and walking.

Then he gets on cocaine, and gets married, and I could not even talk to him on the phone without his wife being on the phone at the same time.

Last I ever heard he was calling people wanting to borrow money, I stopped answering his calls before he ever had the chance to ask me for money.

He worked for me briefly doing construction, and one day his girlfriend/future wife pulls up in her car, watches us for a while, and leaves.

That night he called me and said he has to stop working for me because his girlfriend does not want him doing that type of work.

It was a real shame how everyone used to look up at him because he was such a bad ass, then after that wreck he was just a wimp.

As far as your friend hanging himself, for whatever reason I thought about different ways to die, and hanging would not be at the top of my list.

I confess if I was going to try to end my life, I would use a vehicle, and do the carbon monoxide thing. I am pretty sure with that you just get sleepy, and don't experience any pain.

And I confess one time about 8 years ago I was ready to end my life.

I had food poisoning or something so bad I should have really went to the hospital, but having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes with stuff coming out of both ends I was like how in the hell could I even make it that far.

I tried to stay hydrated, but I could not hold anything down.

My whole body just cramped and hurt like hell from dehydration.

The next morning I was making it for 30 minutes at a time, so a friend gave me one of their Dads depends, and drove me to urgent care for help.

Urgent care told me that I need to go to the hospital and get a iv, I said no, just give me one of those anti nausea shots, and I will get hydrated as soon as I can hold anything down.

It was a good 72 hours before I was ok again.

About 6 hours into it I was really thinking about eating a bullet.

That was the 3rd time in my life that I had ever been sick like that, and by far the worst ever.

I wish I could have known/proved what made me that sick, I am not a sue happy person, but I would have loved to sue someone about that.

Quoted from LTG:

I was on the roof with a high power rifle.

Ok, I will confess, we were not just on the roof of the shop drinking beer and looking at the Atlanta skyline.

We had guns, and a RUN-DMC cassette tape playing full blast in the boom box also.

It was safe back then, no other businesses or houses anywhere close.

Anyway, I have something else to type about, but I have to go to the virus thread for that.

I hope all of you have a AWESOME week!

#3522 2 years ago

I confess decades ago I heard some comedian say something like "ever switch hands, makes it feel like someone else is doing it".

That actually works!

Anyway, I got a lot done today, but it was a crappy day.

My girlfriend tried to help, but all she did was make everything worse.

I figured that would happen.

While I pretty much stay chilled out, she jumps the gun on everything, she thinks she is helping me to stay chilled, but all she is doing is stressing me out.

Anyway, a couple of things I did today was to wash the boat, and renew my fishing license that had just expired. Priorities!

I have not made it to the lake much in years, but I plan to have my ass on the lake a lot this year. (and my boat, yeah, taking my pet donkey also).

I really enjoy fishing, and just being out on the boat.

BUT, best case scenario anymore is for the fish to get off right as I am pulling it into the boat, so that I don't even have to touch it.

I confess that I used to catch so many fish, and clean so many fish, and cook so many fish, and eat so many fish, that I am still tired of all of that, except the catching part.

I ate so many fish for so many years I am still tired of it.

Maybe I can find a farm next to the lake, and snag some chickens and maybe even a cow or pig and land them in the boat.

Sometimes I think I may just sell the boat and be done with all that.

BUT, I do love being out on the lake.

When not fishing I have a 3 person banana boat that I used to have fun towing friends around. Now no one wants to do that. (that was previous girlfriends).

And while typing and relaxing it just hit me.

I need to try to get into fishing again, and just find a new way to cook them that I will like.

I always used a electric knife to boneless filet all the fish I caught, I could clean 50 fish a hour back in the day.

And I confess the older I get, the more I am worried about pollution.

Long ago when I was eating all that fish, someone told me that because of pollution you should eat a fraction of what I was having per year.

And news stories started popping up about flesh eating bacteria, so I was not in such a hurry to get in the water myself anymore.

Maybe I just need to sell the boat, and get some more pins.

If I ever did sell the boat, I would miss it, but I would never buy another one, way to high anymore, a whole lot worse than pin prices.

#3523 2 years ago

Follow the quarantine cooking thread. I only post Fish and Chips nowadays and i show a new way to do it every week or so.

#3524 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Follow the quarantine cooking thread. I only post Fish and Chips nowadays and i show a new way to do it every week or so.

Love fish and chips. What’s your all time favorite way to prepare?

#3525 2 years ago

I live alone so don't do much complicated cooking nowadays, so the most common for me is an en pappilote of fish in baking paper in the oven with a small sauce of terryaki, chilli and fresh green pepercorns. I open the paper up half way though cooking to give a little caramelisation.

fc12 (resized).jpgfc12 (resized).jpg

I also like a quick and dirty tempura batter and deep fry and more often i'll use a cast iron pan and do a shallow fry.

The coating for the shallow fry can be used with chicken fillet or wings, prawns or bite sized pieces of meat. It's a 4. 1. 1. recipe which means it's easy to remember and simple and quick to make in any quantity.

Chilli Salt Shake

in a plastic bag add 4 parts plain flour, 1 part salt and 1 part either white pepper or chilli powder. Toss and deep fry or shallow fry.

fc13 (resized).jpgfc13 (resized).jpg

fc14 (resized).jpgfc14 (resized).jpg

For chips i do a lot of garlic potato bake, but often beer battered frozen chips defrosted and in the oven at the same time as the chips. Zero washing up cept a plate, knife and fork.

#3526 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I live alone so don't do much complicated cooking nowadays, so the most common for me is an en pappilote of fish in baking paper in the oven with a small sauce of terryaki, chilli and fresh green pepercorns. I open the paper up half way though cooking to give a little caramelisation.
    [quoted image]
    I also like a quick and dirty tempura batter and deep fry and more often i'll use a cast iron pan and do a shallow fry.
    The coating for the shallow fry can be used with chicken fillet or wings, prawns or bite sized pieces of meat. It's a 4. 1. 1. recipe which means it's easy to remember and simple and quick to make in any quantity.
    Chilli Salt Shake
    in a plastic bag add 4 parts plain flour, 1 part salt and 1 part either white pepper or chilli powder. Toss and deep fry or shallow fry.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    For chips i do a lot of garlic potato bake, but often beer battered frozen chips defrosted and in the oven at the same time as the chips. Zero washing up cept a plate, knife and fork.

Thanks man! I’ll definitely give them a try. Looks delicious

#3527 2 years ago

You are very welcome. Quick, easy and tasty midweek meals that kids will love and that can be made entirely from the freezer and store cupboard in twenty minutes.

What's better than that?

Oh yeah, it's healthy too.

#3528 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I open the paper up half way though cooking to give a little caramelisation.

How many minutes and what temp?

Thanks!

#3529 2 years ago

I don't know. It's normal roasting temp which is 160-180C for me and take it out when it's cooked. It's only fish and can be eaten just fine raw, so a touch under and some slight clear in the middle is better than overcooked and dried out.
    I'd make a stab at 10-12mins for a small fillet, but you are better off just keeping an eye on it.

#3530 2 years ago

I confess that I love how absolutely random one sentence to the next may be in Johnny's ramblings, LOVE IT

#3531 2 years ago

Ever do or see something that triggers a random or obscure memory? I had one today at work when I had to delicately chip away a broken tile without damaging anything around it. Anyway, it reminded me of this tool at the pool hall that was trying to teach his lady friend how to play.

As he was hovering over her smelling her hair and breathing on her neck, he said there’s only two ways to hit a cue ball, soft and softer. Me and my buddy just busted out laughing. The guy didn’t appreciate it and actually turned red from embarrassment.

Maybe this will trigger a memory for Lloyd. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of this and have some good stories

EB33C4D8-A4B4-47B7-8AB5-EAE3EDDD477A (resized).jpegEB33C4D8-A4B4-47B7-8AB5-EAE3EDDD477A (resized).jpeg
    #3532 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Maybe this will trigger a memory for Lloyd.

Made me think of one I may have already posted. July 1996. Girlfriend and I go to the Minnesota State Fair late afternoon.

She was killer at Tekken 2. She wanted to go into Playland to play it. Being in an arcade all day, I had no interest in that. I told her to go ahead, I'd get a Pronto Pup or something.

I come back and she's playing Tekken 2. A big, tall, over grown farm boy comes up behind her. Scope out her cute a**. Walks up and puts money in. He's planning to beat her, and then show her some moves. And get somewhere with her.

Backfires big time. She kicks his a**. Playing multiple players the winner gets a free game. So she furthers the humiliation. She says you can play the free game. Oh by the way, my boyfriend owns an arcade.

She walks out, sees me. Comes over and gives me a big hug. I rubbed her butt and laughed at the guy.

Huge crash and burn. I almost felt sorry for him while I was enjoying my ride home.

#3533 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

how absolutely random one sentence to the next may be in Johnny's ramblings

Most of that I do on porpoise, just trying to entertain.

I was not planning on posting anything tonight, I have felt crabby all day.

When I went out to get my once a week lottery ticket, the machine was down at the Shell station, and we were packed in like sardines.

Later in the day I did have a whale of a time.

I do think I am getting hard of herring as I get older.

And I confess I probably need to stick with beef and chicken, I think the fish in this lake may not be 100% safe to eat.

I think tomorrow I will have a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich.

#3534 2 years ago

Most of that I do on porpoise, just trying to entertain.
    I was not planning on posting anything tonight, I have felt crabby all day.
    When I went out to get my once a week lottery ticket, the machine was down at the Shell station, and we were packed in like sardines.
    Later in the day I did have a whale of a time.
    I do think I am getting hard of herring as I get older.
    And I confess I probably need to stick with beef and chicken, I think the fish in this lake may not be 100% safe to eat.
    I think tomorrow I will have a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich.

Maybe i have been missing something by skipping your multi line posts.

That was quite entertaining. And in line with the new release from Haggis. Who'd have thought you could have seafood and haggis?

#3535 2 years ago

I confess that I don’t miss any of my games after I sell them, even the really good ones. I just sold my 40th game (over 20 years), a nice Stern JP. The new owner got CHAOS multiball on his first game, so I know he’s going to love it. For me, Stranger Things has moved into JP’s spot. Sometimes change just for the sake of change is a good thing.

#3536 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I confess that I don’t miss any of my games after I sell them, even the really good ones. I just sold my 40th game (over 20 years), a nice Stern JP. The new owner got CHAOS multiball on his first game, so I know he’s going to love it. For me, Stranger Things has moved into JP’s spot. Sometimes change just for the sake of change is a good thing.

Funny this is the last post. Never posted in this thread but was compelled to come here confessing I truly regret selling my Metallica Pro. I enjoy the games I have now, but really miss that game. Flawless playfield, and so many toys for a pro game. I need to have this game again someday. I also miss stranger things, but if I got it again it would HAVE to be premium version.

#3537 2 years ago

The game hasn't even been shown yet, and I'm already sick of seeing references to "Mando"

#3538 2 years ago

I confess I have never sold a game.
    Lately I've been thinking about doing a shopjob of my first, Pharaoh, and offering it up for trade.

However, when I started cleaning it up(and it was in a really good shape before), it brought back good memories from when I bought it. So it stays.

#3539 2 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

I confess I have never sold a game.
    Lately I've been thinking about doing a shopjob of my first, Pharaoh, and offering it up for trade.
    However, when I started cleaning it up(and it was in a really good shape before), it brought back good memories from when I bought it. So it stays.

I still find it hard to sell games, so I have a system now. I’ll temp-trade the game or put it on location for 4-6 months. When it comes back to my gameroom, my reaction is either “wow, I really missed this!”, or “you again?” If I don’t love the game when it comes back, I know it’s time to sell it. I just surprised myself by keeping AS and selling JP. But you have to go with your heart, not your head.

#3540 2 years ago

I confess that I don't downvote people. If I feel like there is a problem with someone's post or I disagree with what they are saying, I'll just say so and present my argument, rather than just downvote someone.

#3541 2 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I confess that I don't downvote people.

Same here. I have never down voted. and I never will.

I do roll my eyes sometimes when I read something, kind of like how so many here probably roll their eyes when I make a long post.

And I upvote a whole lot!

I confess that when I upvote, I start thinking you know what, that other post was ok, and I did not upvote it, and I do not want anyone to get hurt feelings because they never get any upvotes, so before long I am the Santa Claus of upvotes, I just upvote anything I remotely can for hours sometimes.

(sorry about that last sentence, it ended up a tad long).

So anyway, if you ever see a page, where I upvoted 49 posts, and I did not upvote one, well, for whatever reason I could not upvote that one.

I confess I am biased also. If I just run into a LTG post anywhere it gets a upvote.

And I confess the real reason for this post is I was thinking about songs that I liked when I was a kid.

(My mind wanders when I am out doing my grass cutting jobs, all that is so relaxing to me).

When I was a kid, I never realized how so many songs I liked were actually about sex.

The main one being Afternoon Delight, and then about 90% of all the country songs I ever heard as a kid.

And for whatever reason, as I was cutting grass, that old Tom T Hall song "Sneaky Snake" popped in my head.

That was a fun song when I was a kid.

I kind of wondered if the sneaky snake song had some hidden adult meaning, and if not, it should have, most other songs back then seemed to.

I am pretty sure Tom also did the "I like beer" song, and I liked the song, and beer when I was a kid.

I confess I am not sure if today I would still like the "I like beer song", I have not heard it in decades, but I do still like drinking beer.

And I confess if punkin has read all this, I also have a new snake encounter.

I was taking my friend that is a tree man over the dam of the pond next door to look at some trees that are dead and needs to be cut, and I seen a snake and out loud I said "oh shit".

They still startle me when I see them, but now instead of running I try to get a better look at them and watch them.

And one last thing. Chipmunks. They are cute, but really just rats with a nice paint job. They are wrecking my yard digging holes all over the place and it is getting old.

I know now how awesome snakes are, thanks to punkin!

Do we have any chipmunk people here?

I really do not want to make anyone mad, so before I start talking about dynamite or something being used in chipmunk holes, I need to know if instead I should try to be nice to them and treat them like pets.

And I confess I wish Pinside would get rid of all the little smiling faces things, emojis or whatever, and moderate anyone that says LOL or any crap like that.

We are adults, well, some of us are, not me really, but anyway all that just seems so teenager or something, and 50 year old men doing that crap is just wrong I think.

And if anything in this post offends you, I am truly sorry.

And if nothing in this post offended you, sorry also, I will try harder next time.

Anyway, if you are ever passing through my area, and want to stop by and hang out for a while, shoot me a pm to see if I will be here and to get my info.

And no, that offer is not valid to someone that has just joined the site, but 100% to everyone that I know here, and even kind of know.

I only know Jaybird a little, and he gave me a downvote one time, but he stopped by, drank up tons of my Natty, and put his name on some of my pins.

But I really like Jay, and I hope someday to visit the places in FL that he likes to go to.

I confess I love this site, there is not the first person here that I would not want to meet someday.

I am chilled and relaxed most of the time. And just trying to entertain here when I have time.

And yeah, maybe I make long posts, but I make them easy to read.

Some people here may make 500 posts in a week, and they are very short.

(and a few members here do make long posts, and they are hard to read).

Most of us are friends, we have just never met face to face yet.

I hope all of you have a awesome week!

I hope I make long posts again soon, because when I do I am happy to be able to be in the mood, and have the time to.

Yeah, I type on a full size computer keyboard with 2 fingers, and it is relaxing when I goof off like that.

And so far I am not smart enough to even use the new smart phone enough to get any pictures to here.

I can text now though!

Technology just moves way faster than I do for a long time now, and I hope I never am bored enough to even try to catch up.

And hopefully LTG and everyone else also has something entertaining to add!

#3542 2 years ago

And one last thing. Chipmunks. They are cute, but really just rats with a nice paint job. They are wrecking my yard digging holes all over the place and it is getting old.

Get an outdoor cat! They will keep that population down. Varmint control!!

#3543 2 years ago

Don't know why. Got me thinking of my first bicycle. A 26 inch Schwinn with wide tires. This would be about 1965.

When we lived on Central avenue. I decided to see how fast I could go. Rode east on Lowry Avenue a mile or so. This is mostly up a steep hill. So I turn around and go lickety split as fast as I can peddling trying to break the speed of sound down the steep hill. Now it is raining. And there was nothing left of the rubber pads on my brakes. I hit the intersection of Central and Lowry, which was red for me. Lots of traffic. And I couldn't stop or even slow down. My guardian angel was really watching out for me as I zoomed through four lanes of traffic and didn't get hit or crash into something.

A couple weeks later I was riding around with an older friend. One of the "cool" guys we looked up to. We were up to no good. He was wearing a hero jacket ( leather sleeves fuzzy middle ) and his pockets were full of eggs that he had stolen. Though I don't know what we were going to do with them. Wink Wink.

So I come riding my bicycle up behind him sitting on this Schwinn Stingray. Of course I couldn't stop. Slammed into him. He went down. Was not real happy, his pockets were now full of egg yuk. He yelled at me asking what in the hell I was doing ? I told him my brake pads were worn out. He looked at them. Shook his head.

We then road to a bicycle store, he bought new rubber pads and installed them. And talked about how we weren't going to do that one again.

#3544 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:I really do not want to make anyone mad, so before I start talking about dynamite or something being used in chipmunk holes, I need to know if instead I should try to be nice to them and treat them like pets.

Johnny give Bonide a try.We have tons of douglas squirrels here and the wife uses it to move them away from areas they are not welcome.It does work.Of course your neighbors may have a few more visitors.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    #3545 2 years ago

Same here. I have never down voted. and I never will.
    I do roll my eyes sometimes when I read something, kind of like how so many here probably roll their eyes when I make a long post.
    And I upvote a whole lot!
    I confess that when I upvote, I start thinking you know what, that other post was ok, and I did not upvote it, and I do not want anyone to get hurt feelings because they never get any upvotes, so before long I am the Santa Claus of upvotes, I just upvote anything I remotely can for hours sometimes.
    (sorry about that last sentence, it ended up a tad long).
    So anyway, if you ever see a page, where I upvoted 49 posts, and I did not upvote one, well, for whatever reason I could not upvote that one.
    I confess I am biased also. If I just run into a LTG post anywhere it gets a upvote.
    And I confess the real reason for this post is I was thinking about songs that I liked when I was a kid.
    (My mind wanders when I am out doing my grass cutting jobs, all that is so relaxing to me).
    When I was a kid, I never realized how so many songs I liked were actually about sex.
    The main one being Afternoon Delight, and then about 90% of all the country songs I ever heard as a kid.
    And for whatever reason, as I was cutting grass, that old Tom T Hall song "Sneaky Snake" popped in my head.
    That was a fun song when I was a kid.
    I kind of wondered if the sneaky snake song had some hidden adult meaning, and if not, it should have, most other songs back then seemed to.
    I am pretty sure Tom also did the "I like beer" song, and I liked the song, and beer when I was a kid.
    I confess I am not sure if today I would still like the "I like beer song", I have not heard it in decades, but I do still like drinking beer.
    And I confess if punkin has read all this, I also have a new snake encounter.
    I was taking my friend that is a tree man over the dam of the pond next door to look at some trees that are dead and needs to be cut, and I seen a snake and out loud I said "oh shit".
    They still startle me when I see them, but now instead of running I try to get a better look at them and watch them.
    I know now how awesome snakes are, thanks to punkin!
    Do we have any chipmunk people here?
    I really do not want to make anyone mad, so before I start talking about dynamite or something being used in chipmunk holes, I need to know if instead I should try to be nice to them and treat them like pets.
    And I confess I wish Pinside would get rid of all the little smiling faces things, emojis or whatever, and moderate anyone that says LOL or any crap like that.
    We are adults, well, some of us are, not me really, but anyway all that just seems so teenager or something, and 50 year old men doing that crap is just wrong I think.
    And if anything in this post offends you, I am truly sorry.
    And if nothing in this post offended you, sorry also, I will try harder next time.
    Anyway, if you are ever passing through my area, and want to stop by and hang out for a while, shoot me a pm to see if I will be here and to get my info.
    And no, that offer is not valid to someone that has just joined the site, but 100% to everyone that I know here, and even kind of know.
    I only know Jaybird a little, and he gave me a downvote one time, but he stopped by, drank up tons of my Natty, and put his name on some of my pins.
    But I really like Jay, and I hope someday to visit the places in FL that he likes to go to.
    I confess I love this site, there is not the first person here that I would not want to meet someday.
    I am chilled and relaxed most of the time. And just trying to entertain here when I have time.
    And yeah, maybe I make long posts, but I make them easy to read.
    Some people here may make 500 posts in a week, and they are very short.
    (and a few members here do make long posts, and they are hard to read).
    Most of us are friends, we have just never met face to face yet.
    I hope all of you have a awesome week!
    I hope I make long posts again soon, because when I do I am happy to be able to be in the mood, and have the time to.
    Yeah, I type on a full size computer keyboard with 2 fingers, and it is relaxing when I goof off like that.
    And so far I am not smart enough to even use the new smart phone enough to get any pictures to here.
    I can text now though!
    Technology just moves way faster than I do for a long time now, and I hope I never am bored enough to even try to catch up.

Johnny, I down voted you because you said you like the Packers in the playoffs last year. It is my duty as a Bears fan.

#3546 2 years ago

I confess that I love a good pinball company trainwreck thread, especially when the principal comes out early swinging at the rest of the industry. After the deeproot thread dies, it’ll be like getting to the end of a Netflix series. I’ll have a small empty spot in my heart until the next fiasco comes along.

#3547 2 years ago

I confess that i thought hard about auctioning this guys personal videos of me. Figured if i could get some people to get together and donate some money to charity i'd let this guy post whatever it is he think's he has:

Greetings!

I have to share bad news with you.
    Approximately few months ago I have gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing.
    After that, I have started tracking your internet activities.

Here is the sequence of events:
    Some time ago I have purchased access to email accounts from hackers (nowadays, it is quite simple to purchase such thing online).
    Obviously, I have easily managed to log in to your email account ([email protected]).

One week later, I have already installed Trojan virus to Operating Systems of all the devices that you use to access your email.
    In fact, it was not really hard at all (since you were following the links from your inbox emails).
    All ingenious is simple. =)

This software provides me with access to all the controllers of your devices (e.g., your microphone, video camera and keyboard).
    I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, web browsing history to my servers.
    I have access to all your messengers, social networks, emails, chat history and contacts list.
    My virus continuously refreshes the signatures (it is driver-based), and hence remains invisible for antivirus software.

Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter...

While gathering information about you, I have discovered that you are a big fan of adult websites.
    You really love visiting porn websites and watching exciting videos, while enduring an enormous amount of pleasure.
    Well, I have managed to record a number of your dirty scenes and montaged a few videos, which show the way you masturbate and reach orgasms.

If you have doubts, I can make a few clicks of my mouse and all your videos will be shared to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
    I have also no issue at all to make them available for public access.
    I guess, you really don't want that to happen, considering the specificity of the videos you like to watch, (you perfectly know what I mean) it will cause a true catastrophe for you.

Let's settle it this way:
    You transfer $1650 USD to me (in bitcoin equivalent according to the exchange rate at the moment of funds transfer), and once the transfer is received, I will delete all this dirty stuff right away.
    After that we will forget about each other. I also promise to deactivate and delete all the harmful software from your devices. Trust me, I keep my word.

This is a fair deal and the price is quite low, considering that I have been checking out your profile and traffic for some time by now.
    In case, if you don't know how to purchase and transfer the bitcoins - you can use any modern search engine.

Here is my bitcoin wallet: 1Hjpu99iHc3oi55ZJKf6RHhKbwit8vEzTS

You have less than 48 hours from the moment you opened this email (precisely 2 days).

Things you need to avoid from doing:
    *Do not reply me (I have created this email inside your inbox and generated the return address).
    *Do not try to contact police and other security services. In addition, forget about telling this to you friends. If I discover that (as you can see, it is really not so hard, considering that I control all your systems) - your video will be shared to public right away.
    *Don't try to find me - it is absolutely pointless. All the cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous.
    *Don't try to reinstall the OS on your devices or throw them away. It is pointless as well, since all the videos have already been saved at remote servers.

Things you don't need to worry about:
    *That I won't be able to receive your funds transfer.
    - Don't worry, I will see it right away, once you complete the transfer, since I continuously track all your activities (my trojan virus has got a remote-control feature, something like TeamViewer).
    *That I will share your videos anyway after you complete the funds transfer.
    - Trust me, I have no point to continue creating troubles in your life. If I really wanted that, I would do it long time ago!

Everything will be done in a fair manner!

One more thing... Don't get caught in similar kind of situations anymore in future!
    My advice - keep changing all your passwords on a frequent basis

#3548 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess that i thought hard about auctioning this guys personal videos of me. Figured if i could get some people to get together and donate some money to charity i'd let this guy post whatever it is he think's he has:
    Greetings!
    Approximately few months ago I have gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing.
    Some time ago I have purchased access to email accounts from hackers (nowadays, it is quite simple to purchase such thing online).
    Obviously, I have easily managed to log in to your email account ([email protected]).
    One week later, I have already installed Trojan virus to Operating Systems of all the devices that you use to access your email.
    In fact, it was not really hard at all (since you were following the links from your inbox emails).
    This software provides me with access to all the controllers of your devices (e.g., your microphone, video camera and keyboard).
    I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, web browsing history to my servers.
    I have access to all your messengers, social networks, emails, chat history and contacts list.
    My virus continuously refreshes the signatures (it is driver-based), and hence remains invisible for antivirus software.
    Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter...
    While gathering information about you, I have discovered that you are a big fan of adult websites.
    You really love visiting porn websites and watching exciting videos, while enduring an enormous amount of pleasure.
    Well, I have managed to record a number of your dirty scenes and montaged a few videos, which show the way you masturbate and reach orgasms.
    If you have doubts, I can make a few clicks of my mouse and all your videos will be shared to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
    I guess, you really don't want that to happen, considering the specificity of the videos you like to watch, (you perfectly know what I mean) it will cause a true catastrophe for you.
    You transfer $1650 USD to me (in bitcoin equivalent according to the exchange rate at the moment of funds transfer), and once the transfer is received, I will delete all this dirty stuff right away.
    After that we will forget about each other. I also promise to deactivate and delete all the harmful software from your devices. Trust me, I keep my word.
    This is a fair deal and the price is quite low, considering that I have been checking out your profile and traffic for some time by now.
    In case, if you don't know how to purchase and transfer the bitcoins - you can use any modern search engine.
    You have less than 48 hours from the moment you opened this email (precisely 2 days).
    *Do not reply me (I have created this email inside your inbox and generated the return address).
    *Do not try to contact police and other security services. In addition, forget about telling this to you friends. If I discover that (as you can see, it is really not so hard, considering that I control all your systems) - your video will be shared to public right away.
    *Don't try to find me - it is absolutely pointless. All the cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous.
    *Don't try to reinstall the OS on your devices or throw them away. It is pointless as well, since all the videos have already been saved at remote servers.
    - Don't worry, I will see it right away, once you complete the transfer, since I continuously track all your activities (my trojan virus has got a remote-control feature, something like TeamViewer).
    - Trust me, I have no point to continue creating troubles in your life. If I really wanted that, I would do it long time ago!
    One more thing... Don't get caught in similar kind of situations anymore in future!

It's just automated spam pulling from a list of compromised online accounts. They don't have anything. It's just a scare tactic.

It's wise to use different passwords for every account. That way, if one online account is compromised, whomever obtains a password can't log into any of your other online accounts.

#3549 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Greetings!

This guy is obviously a greenhorn, otherwise he would have known that all of pinside has already seen punkin playing with his snake

#3550 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

They don't have anything.

I get them all the time.

You may have seen videos of me pleasuring myself while looking at illegal websites.

Of course they should send them to someone who actually has a webcam so they can record videos.

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/71?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.