Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 251.
    #3051 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Unfortunately I do think that is something that is impossible to be rid of in a hobby where we buy and sell quite expensive toys..

Its because people are lazy and self centered when it comes to anything. They want it, but don't want to pay for it. We could have 20 dollar video games, they would still offer 5 bucks. People are shit.

#3052 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

People are shit.

I love your optimism!

#3053 3 years ago

Confess that i told myself to stop buying machines for a while a month or so back as i am running out of space.

Bought 3 this week. 4 coming including Gunners and 4 spaces. Now i have to sell some of my babies.

#3054 3 years ago

I confess that when I bought my first game last Spring, my plan was to get another, keep them for 6 months or so and then trade them out for fresh ones. My first machine was a nib JP2 pro and my second a TWD LE bought a few months later.

I'm now many months in with these two machines and I haven't come close to being bored with them. I've already blown my 6 month plan and I could see me having these two pins for 6 years before I get tired of them.

#3055 3 years ago

well if you want keep your word you could always sell the pro and get another LE

#3056 3 years ago

I confess I am worn out and sore.

I got up super early and drove round trip to Indiana today to pick up a pitch and bat game.

12+ hours with wall to wall 18 wheelers and hills and curves did not help. Traffic sucked.

And I confess I am sorry for such a short post, I am just too tired.

#3057 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I confess I am worn out and sore.
    I got up super early and drove round trip to Indiana today to pick up a pitch and bat game.
    12+ hours with wall to wall 18 wheelers and hills and curves did not help. Traffic sucked.
    And I confess I am sorry for such a short post, I am just too tired.

They are the best ones mate.

#3058 3 years ago

did u pick up the zombie themed new-ish pitch& bat?!

#3059 3 years ago

I confess I looked up where Woolgoolga was because it sounded cool. I even did some Google Street View.

#3060 3 years ago

You're not the first person to say that here.

I like this one, you can see the roof of my shed from the headland;

#3061 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

did u pick up the zombie themed new-ish pitch& bat?!

Yes! Pic in the what machine did you bring home today. (head is not back on it yet, too tired tonight).

Quoted from punkin:

They are the best ones mate.

I assume you are talking about the trucks?

If so I know all about them, the space they need, the room and speed they need for the next hill, and I am very good at helping truckers with all that, BUT, a few are just stupid, 3 in a row on 3 lanes for miles, barely doing the speed limit, everyone else just getting jammed up behind them and getting stupid. (well, more stupid).

And I confess it was nice to travel alone and just pull over anywhere on the side of the road to take a leak. Saved a whole lot of time while ago.

I did not speed too bad, and I was lucky anyway, most of the cops I did encounter had their radars pointed in the other direction...both ways on the trip.

And I have to work out of town one more time probably next week, and todays 12+ hour driving makes that 5 hour driving look very easy.

My neck hurt so bad while ago it was hard to take, stress?

Anyway, it did not happen today, but in the past when 2 trucks have rode side by side for miles, when I finally get around I may show them a finger.

Except for when that stupid crap happens, I help trucks all I can when I am on a trip, I watch the on ramps, break downs, and anything else they may need to change lanes for, and I give them plenty of room.

Hell, truckers are a lot better for the most part than the other drivers on the road.

And I confess I have never had a CDL, but in the past I have been in the passenger seat for many a mile when I was very young with my Dad driving.

And I confess I still almost shit myself when a tire blows up on one, while it is right beside me, or even in front of me...beside me just the loud boom, in front of me I still have dents on my old pick-up truck from tire pieces hitting it.

Sorry I am too tired to try to be funny, hopefully this has reminded LTG about something good though?

And LTG, how did you ever end up in Russia in the first place?

Stay safe my friends!

(I seen some aftermaths of some pretty bad truck wrecks while ago, I mean very bad, I hope they made it out ok, those cabs were flat and burned).

#3062 3 years ago

I assume you are talking about the trucks?

No, short posts, see how i truncated?

#3063 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

I confess that I have a growing contempt for people in this hobby. Have 3 games listed for trade on FB. Was looking for a 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 trade.
    Having some idiot tell me no one is going to want them (2 are top 100 on here). Not just once, but going on a multi comment rant. Not that I am overpriced, just that no one is going to want to do such a trade.
    Being asked repeatedly if they are for sale when the add says trade. Having these idiots try and argue with me why I should trade for cash. It isn't even worth bothering with because were I to offer a cash price, they won't even pay the pinside average. They message because they think they will get it cheap.
    Being asked instead of if I will trade 2 of mine for another game, if I will trade 1 of them for 3-4 craptastic titles.
    Being asked if I will sell/trade games that are in my pictures but not listed. Being offered bad deals (no, I won't let go of my Mystery Castle for a game worth less money and pay you for the privilege)
    Seriously, fuck people in this shit hobby. Selling outright isn't any better because you spend most of your time dealing with tire kickers or low ballers. Perfectly understand a lot of deals won't work out. Logisitcs, valuations, or even just not having interest in one or more of the titles, but 90 percent of time spent on these things is pure bullshit from people not reading. The other 9 percent is from some idiot who thinks their game is worth more than it is and that yours is magically worth less. At least their self serving excuses are fun fodder for discussing with friends.

What games are you looking to trade?

#3064 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

No, short posts

Oops, I thought you were talking about being on the road with trucks.

#3065 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What games are you looking to trade?

And will you take 2 donkeys and a hand cart? $ either way.

#3066 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Its because people are lazy and self centered when it comes to anything. They want it, but don't want to pay for it. We could have 20 dollar video games, they would still offer 5 bucks. People are shit.

I have a story...I went to look at the “warehouse of games” everyone is talking about and saw that a guy in KC who was interested in the Cyclopes. So I PM the guy and let him know that I’m not interested in that game (I wanted the two EBDs) but that I can pick it up and bring it to him since I was headed that way. I just needed to know what he wants to pay for the Cyclopes, and I’ll ask the seller when I get there.

We had PMs, texts, and voice calls. Not one time did the guy say “hey, how much do you want for your time and sweat?” or “I appreciate the hook up, would $xxx cover your helping me out?” So, I agree. There are some guys in this hobby that are pretty self-centered and don’t want to pay for anything.

#3067 3 years ago

So, I agree. There are some guys in this hobby that are pretty self-centered and don’t want to pay for anything

I can also agree with that!

#3068 3 years ago

I have a story...I went to look at the “warehouse of games” everyone is talking about and saw that a guy in KC who was interested in the Cyclopes. So I PM the guy and let him know that I’m not interested in that game (I wanted the two EBDs) but that I can pick it up and bring it to him since I was headed that way. I just needed to know what he wants to pay for the Cyclopes, and I’ll ask the seller when I get there.
    We had PMs, texts, and voice calls. Not one time did the guy say “hey, how much do you want for your time and sweat?” or “I appreciate the hook up, would $xxx cover your helping me out?” So, I agree. There are some guys in this hobby that are pretty self-centered and don’t want to pay for anything.

You contacted me and asked what I'd pay for two games you didn't own and didn't have prices on. You didn't have any real information on other than what is posted on here, which is 1-2 pictures each. For the record for those reading they are the shit on cyclopes and the empty falling apart ebd 81 cabinet from the how do you sell a warehouse thread. You did not say what you wanted for your services. You simply asked what would I pay for the games if you picked them up for me.

You were already going to the warehouse and already driving through KC, although we never agreed on where we were meeting. I saw one whopping picture of the pf and offered 350 for a shit covered cyclopes we both agreed was a basket case. You wanted to take the two ebd and make one working one. I offered 250 for the empty/stripped 81 cabinet if you wanted to part with it.

600 for a health hazard basket case game with no boards, no backglass, and no idea if it can be saved cyclopes. Oh, and a empty health hazard 81 ebd cabinet that we have no idea if it is even solid enough to be moved.

You told me offered 100 dollars for each of the games to the seller. A 400 dollar profit for moving and getting the guts out of the 81 ebd. So you wanted to make 400, get the guts out of an ebd, and get paid for your troubles?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3069 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

You contacted me and asked what I'd pay for two games you didn't own and didn't have prices on. You didn't have any real information on other than what is posted on here, which is 1-2 pictures each. For the record for those reading they are the shit on cyclopes and the empty falling apart ebd 81 cabinet from the how do you sell a warehouse thread. You did not say what you wanted for your services. You simply asked what would I pay for the games if you picked them up for me.
    You were already going to the warehouse and already driving through KC, although we never agreed on where we were meeting. I saw one whopping picture of the pf and offered 350 for a shit covered cyclopes we both agreed was a basket case. You wanted to take the two ebd and make one working one. I offered 250 for the empty/stripped 81 cabinet if you wanted to part with it.
    600 for a health hazard basket case game with no boards, no backglass, and no idea if it can be saved cyclopes. Oh, and a empty health hazard 81 ebd cabinet that we have no idea if it is even solid enough to be moved.
    You told me offered 100 dollars for each of the games to the seller. A 400 dollar profit for moving and getting the guts out of the 81 ebd. So you wanted to make 400, get the guts out of an ebd, and get paid for your troubles?
    [quoted image][quoted image]

You just outed yourself. Great confessional!

After seeing those games, yes. $100 each was all I would pay for them and that was a stretch. You come here bitching about self centered people in the hobby, and I shared an experience with someone like that on the same day.

I know tons of great guys in the hobby. From Texas to Louisiana, to Colorado to Missouri and everywhere in between. The “bad actors” are few and far between....I have two lists: Great guys and guys to avoid. The great guy list is way longer.

Sorry I couldn’t help you out. More so that you didn’t appreciate it. And I feel really bad that you had to post our situation public, not contact me directly. Keep it classy. The pinside way!

#3070 3 years ago

You just outed yourself. Great confessional!
    After seeing those games, yes. $100 each was all I would pay for them and that was a stretch. You come here bitching about self centered people in the hobby, and I shared an experience with someone like that on the same day.
    I know tons of great guys in the hobby. From Texas to Louisiana, to Colorado to Missouri and everywhere in between. The “bad actors” are few and far between....I have two lists: Great guys and guys to avoid. The great guy list is way longer.
    Sorry I couldn’t help you out. More so that you didn’t appreciate it. And I feel really bad that you had to post our situation public, not contact me directly. Keep it classy. The pinside way!

You feel it is self centered. I look at it as I was asked what I'd pay for machines. Based on what I knew and how big of an unknown I made my offer. If you are expecting more than that you should be up front with people in future. If you felt it wasn't worth your time you are free to say that too. As for outing myself, I am ok with that. The people thinking I am a jerk for only offering 350 for a shit covered pipe dream, well ok? Same goes for the ones that think I am nuts for even wanting such a biohazard in the first place.

Which brings me to....

I confess I have a problem buying basket case games. I am not always the one that brings them back, although I have. Sometimes I just end up getting them more complete and passing them on. Other times I spend way too much time rebuilding something that while I might profit from, if you look at what I made per hour its well below minium wage.

Fire damage, rats, mice, water damage, parted out, mold, neglect. I have had my hands in all and probably a few that were bad for my health.

#3071 3 years ago

And LTG, how did you ever end up in Russia in the first place?

Looking for KISS updates on their 1996 reunion tour to see what shows I could attend.

KISS, Kiev, hey they both start with a K.

LTG : )

#3072 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm sorry, what on earth has been shitting on this thing? The dirt Daubers was bad enough, this is the worst!

#3073 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I'm sorry, what on earth has been shitting on this thing? The dirt Daubers was bad enough, this is the worst!

Rocket from guardians of the galaxy.

#3074 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Most likely racoons. For years. In a warehouse that the roof leaks. No boards. No backglass. no lockdown bar or playfield glass. Its a 5-6k done, but no one makes the backglass. Could take years to find one and the pf/plastics might be trashed once you clean them off. Its a big gamble machine. Might clean the shit off and find its fine. Find a cheap donor game and have a players grade minus a backglass for under a grand. Might end up with nothing when you are done or worse catch something while cleaning it. Kinda the ultimate in restoration gambles.

#3075 3 years ago

I confess that while ago I slept for 12 hours, and I could have slept longer.

I am no longer used to driving 12+ hours in a day, like I did to get that baseball game.

And I am so glad that I am out of space now... well, not really, we all know how this goes, games are like drugs(I do not do any drugs, just beer), but anyway games are so addictive, some people even has them in their kitchen, and someday I may even get that bad, but I hope not.

AND, when I was a teen, and had pins on location at my Dad's business, the games that did not do well and was hard, I would use tie wire to block the out lanes, to entice not only me and my friends to try the game more, but also anyone that would drop money in it.

Sometimes I have thought about that with games I have now, but I have never even adjusted the posts to try to make a pin easier.

I am so glad that at the moment my bucket list is complete with variety I have always wanted.

Only thing on my bucket list now is a road trip to SS Billiards.

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg
    #3076 3 years ago

I confess that while ago I slept for 12 hours, and I could have slept longer.
    I am no longer used to driving 12+ hours in a day, like I did to get that baseball game.
    And I am so glad that I am out of space now... well, not really, we all know how this goes, games are like drugs(I do not do any drugs, just beer), but anyway games are so addictive, some people even has them in their kitchen, and someday I may even get that bad, but I hope not.
    AND, when I was a teen, and had pins on location at my Dad's business, the games that did not do well and was hard, I would use tie wire to block the out lanes, to entice not only me and my friends to try the game more, but also anyone that would drop money in it.
    Sometimes I have thought about that with games I have now, but I have never even adjusted the posts to try to make a pin easier.
    I am so glad that at the moment my bucket list is complete with variety I have always wanted.
    Only thing on my bucket list now is a road trip to SS Billiards.
    [quoted image]

Johnny, are you not smiling because you don’t have a natty in your hand?

#3077 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

You should see his drivers license photo!

#3078 3 years ago

You should see his drivers license photo!

Actually... I always goof off for those. I shave my mustache and grow some hair.

(normally I have a shaved head and a mustache).

BUT, last time I was having some work done on my teeth, and I was able to make a really good goofy picture.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Actually the sun was blinding me, I have no clue why I did not grab my sunglasses.

#3079 3 years ago

WARNING: The following post contains drama that is not suitable for anyone.

Dam... I worked my ass off today out in my yard(while watching NFL games all I could also), and wore out my knees, and ankles, and can barely walk now.

When my girlfriend came over she was fine for a long while, she understood.

THEN, she started getting bitchy after I would not play Big Buck Hunter, so she played by herself while I rested and watched football.

All was fine I thought.

But I was wrong.

Right before she left(to go baby sit her Mom that needs to just go back out of town to her own home), she told me that I am no longer playing Big Buck Hunter unless you play with me.

I said fine, normally I can play a hour or 2, but not 2-4 hours like you do. But I was too sore to mess with it at all tonight.

THEN, she admitted that she is addicted to the game, and I laughed and said yeah, that is what I have been saying on Pinside, you are totally hooked on that game.

So then she gets mad about me talking about her here, and I said well, if not for Pinside I never would have known this game existed.

And then she is like "I wish you had of never got on Pinside".

AND it is all bullcrap, her Mom is in town driving her nuts, while I have been working out of town on Wednesdays, and she keeps bringing it up "are you going to work out of town every Wednesday for the rest of your life"?

I really hope my girl can just chill soon. She is awesome and I hope to spend the rest of my life with her.

My love keeps hinting that I am cheating on her, well I confess I have never cheated on anyone in my entire life.

I am normal, just more and more knee pain, etc. as I get older.

She is just addicted to the games, mostly BBH and Golden Tee, and I also want to play those games as much as I can, but sometimes I am just too sore, and/or tired to enjoy playing.

And I have read a lot of comments about how a lot of your wives are not interested in playing your games, I have the opposite problem, and I am not complaining at all, I love the fact my Love enjoys these games so much...

BUT, to just be treated like I was, with the whole... "you never play anymore".

WELL, I did not play tonight, but the last 2 nights I did play 2 rounds with you.

I hope to keep her with me the rest of my life, she is AWESOME!

But while we did not play any ping pong because she was sore, or any corn hole because she was sore, I was totally fine, chilled out, never said a word.

BUT, when I am tired and sore, and do not want to play much, if any BBH at the moment, now I just never play anything anymore with her.

As she left, to go baby sit her Mom, I told her all this again.

No, I did not play BBH with you, I was too tired and sore, I could barely walk with my knee pain.

BUT, I did play 2 BBH games with you the last 2 nights.

She is just addicted to BBH, and it is a awesome game!

I said long ago somewhere on this site, after the virus is over, any operators that have a location with a lot of females, you will make a killing with this game.

(or maybe my love is just special and other ladies will not even play it)?

I have no clue anymore.

I just try to be the best I can, and as I get older sometimes knees says "you ain't gonna do shit right now".

#3080 3 years ago

Part 2, (Natty # 12?) (24?)

I thought the joke LTG made while ago was awesome!

My girl even smiled about it, and she has had a rough few weeks dealing with her Mom.

I have only met a few Pinsiders in person so far, and all have been AWESOME!

YOU ARE MY FRIENDS! I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST ALWAYS!

And even though after my girl was very sad that my best friend Dwayne had passed, he helped her a WHOLE LOT on a real estate deal, because I hold stuff in, she does not get the fact about how much I miss him, and Who-Dey.

And although I never met Who-Dey in person, he was giving me hell about I had to get a Bubble Hockey game, while also asking me about my multi-cade games.

I was big time trying to talk Terry into coming down here and trying out my games.

It sucks that we are all getting older, and shit is going to happen.

So now I only know one person that I call a best friend, and he lives in Buffalo, NY.

I have other friends, but most of them only call if they need a favor, and I am not much into that.

Help someone when they are in trouble, and they will remember you when they are in trouble again!

No, I stay away from that.

But here on Pinside, I think I have a lot of friends, we have just not met yet, and we do not even live in the same state.

And Lloyd, it took the 2nd read for me to totally get it, the first one I laughed, then the 2nd time I seen how clever that was! (that joke).

Anyway, almost nothing will ever offend me or piss me off. I am pretty easy going and laid back.

I have heard "little Johnny" jokes my whole life, and most of them were actually spot on.

I totally make as much fun of myself as I can every time it is time for a new Drivers License picture.

Life is way too damn short.

I care less about what anyone thinks about me or says about me, that has never even met me in person.

All I know is I did recently buy dinner for my best friend Dwayne, and brought it to him, he wanted Arby's, said he would pay me back and I said hell no.

And he passed, and part of me passed also, and sorry.

Getting old and losing friends sucks.

But I will try to live while I'm alive. (yeah Bon Jovi, I love that song).

For me Pinside is not even a site anymore to look at the top 100 and read comments like I did at first while thinking about buying a game.

I never even look at any of that.. well, just the top 100 every now and then.

Pinside forums were awesome when I first got into checking them out, the one time I was moderated I was like shit, I hope they don't kick me out, I will behave.

I missed o-din while he was in time out, I am very glad he is back.

I only wish that Who-Dey, and my friend Dwayne was also in just some time out.

And I agree with the Moderators here 99.9% of the time, and I am glad they are here, because sometimes some members are just so negative, and maybe being a ass.

I confess that a few times I seen a moderation, when someone was not being too bad.

I confess at times I have read some stuff, and I thought it is a damn good thing that I am not a mod.

Sorry for another long rant, meet me in person and we will be good friends.

I am chilled out and just looking to have as much fun as I can, as I get older, and older, and older.

AND, some of the people I do business with have young kids, and I do all I can for those kids to learn to enjoy what we all enjoy, play the games I have here, and so I never had any kids, never wanted any, I am still doing my best to keep interest up in all that we all love.

I am just trying to live my life the fullest as I can, while also trying to pass all this fun to future generations, and trying to

#3081 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

it's a sailboat

I saw a snowman.

#3082 3 years ago

My love keeps hinting that I am cheating on her,

Keep a close eye on that. Someone that keeps suspecting you, is likely the one cheating.

They don't want you doing to them what they are doing.

#3083 3 years ago
    Quoted from Enaud:

I saw a snowman.

I once saw a railway station breathing.

ThoseWereTheDaysPunkin

#3084 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I once saw a railway station breathing.
    ThoseWereTheDaysPunkin

Yeah. Acid can do that.

#3085 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Yeah. Acid can do that.

I heard silence one time!

#3086 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Someone that keeps suspecting you, is likely the one cheating.

I really doubt she would try to pull anything, she just lives one street over, I can walk/or drive to her house in 4 minutes. (and I take care of the property 2 doors down from her house, so in the area a lot).

I think she is just jealous that I spend so much time on Pinside, she thinks I am here talking to women, and I am like umm... I don't think so, I think we are all guys pretty much here.

Neither one of us is on fake book or anything, she has a few texts from her grandson, I don't even text(I have a flip phone).

LUCKILY, after that crap the other night, she has chilled out with the Big Buck Hunter stuff.

Her: "You never play this game with me, all you want to do is mess with Pinside".

Me: "I told you I overdid it while ago working and my knees are shot tonight, and I did play 2 games with you the last 2 nights, NO, I do not want to play that game for 3-4 hours like you want to, I love the game, but you are just addicted to it".

I am so glad that the last 2 nights now she has chilled out with all that.

Last night we played several games on Oktoberfest, and one round of Golden Tee, and tonight just the new baseball game before the football game came on.

I told her that Big Buck is the best game here, I love playing it also, but I like variety.

I want to miss Big Buck for a few nights, and play some other games that never got played in months, and not just play that one game over and over.

And I am about to build a horseshoe course out in the yard. I have everything on hand to make the pits.

I like variety, no matter how awesome a pin or anything else is, after a while it gets old.

Hell, a few years ago I suddenly lost a good friend that was my age, and just recently a best friend, so I am just trying to have all the fun I can while I can.

I confess that I am so very glad my girl loves all the games as much as I do, but DAMN she got addicted to Big Buck, and she has never acted like that before.

Sorry I was boring, maybe LTG has another awesome story?

#3087 3 years ago

Today (after midnight here), I plan to build the horseshoe pits. Just a game I liked a long time ago, and cheap enough to mess with.

While ago I remembered that Dad gave me a very nice dart set when I was like 10, and I still have that somewhere. BUT, I also remembered how bad I suck at darts and hit the wall more than the board, and I am thinking HELL NO! I have no place to put a dart board that I will not bust a window or damage something else.

Actually I think I just spotted a place in the man cave that may work for a dart board. Nothing but power lines and a gas line, no glass window, so what could go wrong, right!

Anyway, I also figured out while ago I still have a case of putt-putt score cards and while I was using them a little now for the ultimate frisbee course not too far away, I can also use the score cards for a full 9 inning game on the baseball game now. (each game is only 3 outs, one inning).

The putt-putt course was pretty damn good while it lasted years ago, it was a pain to keep it clean, and the last straw was when moss started growing on it that even a pressure washer would not take care of.

I confess that pins are the best games period, even when not playing just looking at them they are just so much a work of art to look at.

Here was part of the putt-putt course back in the day before the moss issues:

canon 130 115 (resized).JPGcanon 130 115 (resized).JPG

#3088 3 years ago

I confess every time I see the thread
    "Thruster? I just met her!!"...xenon restoration that
    I chuckle as hard as I did the first time I saw it.

#3089 3 years ago

maybe LTG has another awesome story?

I have a post office one.

Many years ago I'm standing in line to be waited on. One window serving, one lady in front of me. No one else waiting. Yet.

I don't know how long the lady has been there. She is arguing with the clerk about love stamps for that year. She needs to color coordinate wedding invitations for her daughters upcoming wedding.

They go through lots and lots of stamps. She is getting madder and madder. Wants to know if they can't just make what she needs. And on and on.

After about 20 minutes, and a line of people behind me. I finally said. "Lady, just pick a f*cking stamp. The wedding doesn't have to be perfect. They'll be divorced in less than a year."

She got mad, huffed, and went storming out. The clerk and many people in line cracked up laughing.

I love to mingle with people.

#3090 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

They'll be divorced in less than a year.

I confess that I want to know if they are still married or not.

#3091 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

The odds are in your favor that they are not.

#3092 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

With a mother in law like that. That guy was out of there fast.

#3093 3 years ago

I confess, when Johnny keeps talking about his girlfriend wanting to play Big Buck Hunter and he doesn't want to and she does alone and then threatens him when he doesn't play it with her, there are major code words going on.

#3094 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I confess, when Johnny keeps talking about his girlfriend wanting to play Big Buck Hunter and he doesn't want to and she does alone and then threatens him when he doesn't play it with her, there are major code words going on.

I confess that after reading that my first thought was I wonder what his safety word is

#3095 3 years ago

I confess that I am infatuated with Black Knight 2000. I have never seen the game in person or played it, but I want to own one. I don't own any pinball machines yet, but can't get the Black Knight 2000 music out of my head.

I'm cheap, so I'll likely end up with a Meteor or some SEGA or Data East game instead.

"I am the Black Knight!"

#3096 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

I confess that I am infatuated with Black Knight 2000. I have never seen the game in person or played it, but I want to own one. I don't own any pinball machines yet, but can't get the Black Knight 2000 music out of my head.
    I'm cheap, so I'll likely end up with a Meteor or some SEGA or Data East game instead.
    "I am the Black Knight!"

Whoa...I'd rather have a couple different Data East or Sega over a BK2K anyway!! ha

#3097 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

"I am the Black Knight!"

Only time i've played it is in the feature bonus of Black Knight Sword of Rage.
    I confess i believe BKSoR is an extremely underated fun game with easy to understand rules and don't understand the hate. I'd have one here anytime as my loaner has just gone home.

#3098 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Whoa...I'd rather have a couple different Data East or Sega over a BK2K anyway!! ha

haha. You are probably right.

"Black Knight 2000 music playing in my head."

#3099 3 years ago

Quitting pinball again..
    Came home this weekend with Diner, Cyclone, and Tom. I think quitting drugs would be easier.

#3100 3 years ago

I know how you feel. just announced my game room at near capacity and stopped looking at pinball machines, just had a couple spare places in case something special popped up.

Bought three in a week. Shark, Fathom and Spectrum.

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.