Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 252.
    #201 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I have more pins in storage than I do set up

It's not a confession if everyone already knows.

#202 10 years ago

I think I like Barry Oursler pins better than Pat Lawlor pins.

#203 10 years ago

I think people who buy games without playing them first are crazy.

#204 10 years ago

Im crazy

#205 10 years ago

I play pinball during conference calls, if someone asks me a question I bolt upstairs before I unmute my phone.

#206 10 years ago

i already gathered that much.

#207 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Indeed. Oh, wait...

#208 10 years ago

I've seen crazier, but not by much

#209 10 years ago

I post a buttload of crap when I drink watching a Packer game.

#210 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

A thousand people gave 7K to a guy they didn't know and who admitted UP FRONT he didn't even have a factory because he promised to build them a pinball machine. Stern sells out every LE before anyone's even seen/played them. I'm inclined to agree with you, but if that makes them crazy there sure are lots of 'em.

#211 10 years ago

I have pictures of BangerJay in his party boy outfit plastered all over my house.

#212 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I have pictures of BangerJay in his party boy outfit plastered all over my house.

Might as well get that made into a custom backglass for that Hardbody you've got coming.

#214 10 years ago

I've owned the Tron Arcade Mod for over a year and haven't installed it yet.

#215 10 years ago

I hate when people ask if they should buy a ridiculously low priced game when they damn well know they should.
    I hate the term "minty" as well as "man cave."
    I hate when people constantly ask if an ad for a low priced machine on craigslist is legit or if its a scam.
    I hate when people assume that if a machine is bought on CL for a low price that a pinsider got it.
    But I do love some of the things that some pinsiders say and I will laugh to myself for days after reading some of them.
    Oh, and I slammed a Back to the Future machine through a wall.

#216 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I've owned the Tron Arcade Mod for over a year and haven't installed it yet.

You have the glass off enough, it should be easy to install

#217 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You have the glass off enough, it should be easy to install

Only on LOTR! The glass always stays on Tron. Gotta keep it minty fresh.

#218 10 years ago

I find that TRS is one of Stern's best ever machines.
    I prefer Data East over Bally/Williams.
    *puts on Hipster glasses* I find the EM machines (especially from the 70's) just as good as anything released in the last 5 years.

#219 10 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

Sometime around 1987 I was on the Queen Mary in Long Beach and was overly excited to see and meet Richard Dean Anderson...

The Macgyver theme song is the ringtone on my phone. Seems I can fix anything except a pinball machine. RDA was a cool actor. I miss that show.

#220 10 years ago

I had the wrong coil sleeve in a game and wanted the ball save post to work in my Champion Pub ASAP so I cut two sleeves up and stuck them in the coil. Works perfectly but it is still kind of a hack job.

#221 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I had the wrong coil sleeve in a game and wanted the ball save post to work in my Champion Pub ASAP so I cut two sleeves up and stuck them in the coil. Works perfectly but it is still kind of a hack job.

On the plus side... You still have that avatar.

#222 10 years ago

I double post on purpose.

#223 10 years ago

I double post on purpose (maniacal laugh!)

#224 10 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

I wish there was a curtain over my name and Avatar so I could really get some things off my chest...

You mean people can see this!

#225 10 years ago

I refuse to buy any more Bally/Williams/Capcom games because trying to fit a 28 3/4" backbox through a 29" door frame doesn't work well and I am too lazy to take them off.

I passed on a WoZ because hauling a 380 lb pin to the 3rd floor of my house is too much work.

There will never be a wide body pin at my house as they are way too heavy.

My ACDC is set to 4 balls and will never be at 3.

Metallica is the only game with a plumb bob as I try to be gentle at first with a new game.

I frequently cuss and flip the bird at the ****ing game when I get a bad break.

My wife thinks my limit of Pinballs is 4 but I have room for 5.

I play at least a half hour of pinball per day.

Every game has pin gulps.

I search the market place and eBay daily for games.

I have searched all over for a nice WPT for a decent price because I am love playing poker (but never played the pin).

I bought a HUO Monopoly cheap on eBay, picked it up and sold it before moving it out of my car (wife never knew I had even left to pick it up, 3 hour drive each way) and sold it before she could see it.

#226 10 years ago

I sometimes can go days or even a week without touching a pin.

I debated selling off my entire collection accept my Tron recently.

Used to be addicted to pinside and now I only a visit a few times a week and rarely post unless on vacation.

Jack of JJP tried to have my account banned from pinside and failed miserably.

The g rating of pinside and the more animated characters who used to post here made it interesting and fun now it's a bit dull.

The whole jjp Woz vs Metallica haters really was dumb and bored the hell out of me.

I still like pinside but use it more for tech than anything else now.

#227 10 years ago

I love me some star base, is your sex record still intact?!

#228 10 years ago

I don't like country, but I singalong with that crazy ass stalker Carlene Carter when I hit the Jackpot in Roadshow. I might even do a little jig sometimes, but that stays in this thread people.

#229 10 years ago

It's only through the unbelievable generosity of some great guys that I was able to fill up the arcade room I built to fill up with pinball machines.

#230 10 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Ha, I dance around in a circle like that for a BSD replay.

Who doesn't do this on BSD for the replay? Hell, if I'm playing a multiplayer game pray you aren't the one closest to me or I might take you for a spin in a circle with me . . . if you are female. LOL

#231 10 years ago

My kids have seen and heard me talk 'dirty' to Gem during the GEM hurry-up mode on my Tron. (I didn't know they were in the room). They've learned to accept that Gem is my fantasy wife.

#232 10 years ago

I've come really close to moving my punching bag into my pinball room for when things end poorly in a game.

#233 10 years ago

I'm secretly attracted to several Pinsiders.

#234 10 years ago

I played RFM for the first time tonight.
    And I liked it.
    And I like that it would fit in a smaller space.
    Then I played SWE1 for the first time and didn't like it and felt a bit better.

#235 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

My wife helps me load/unload pins from her suv. I drive a car.

Ditto

#236 10 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

I have tournaments with myself (70's Ems), crank up retro disco full blast, dance in between balls..with the fog machine and disco light on. I will also, occasionally, 'howl' out the screen door just to make sure everybody knows I'm having a good time. I am trying to quit.

I want to party with you

#237 10 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Go back to Carl . . . or get the Apron of Destiny and watch people flock to you.

#238 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Go back to Carl .

worst post ever on pinside, and you call yourself a moderator...

I just tricked trophy into going downstairs to make popcorn so I could make a few more posts!

#239 10 years ago

I had a heated debate in my head on what pin to get next when my wife was telling me something.

I have lost sleep because I'm selling a pin.

I like pinflation threads.

I signed my DESW.

#240 10 years ago

I think most toppers aren't all that cool.

I edit my posts on pinside a billion times after submitting since I never proof read.

#241 10 years ago

I bought the famous SWE1 pin with the signed translite

#242 10 years ago

I have Gottlieb legs on a my restored Bally- Mata Hari. I swapped the playfield but left the old unmatched operator mismatch legs on. And I'm not going to change them for you or anybody!

#243 10 years ago

Is there any Catholics here that actually know what a confessional is?

#244 10 years ago

I own a MM and i play the ipad version more than the real thing.

#245 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I post a buttload of crap when I drink watching a Packer game.

I crap a buttload when I drink post Packer game watching.

GO PACK GO!

#246 10 years ago

han-solo-i-know.pnghan-solo-i-know.png

#247 10 years ago

I bought my first pin from a sketchy Ebay seller.

I own two Space Shuttle's setup next to each other and don't want to sell either of them.

#248 10 years ago

When I sell a pin, before disassembling it, I take the glass off and start each pins wizard mode.

#249 10 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Literally, 300 dudes just became studs in their own minds.

#250 10 years ago

I play my non-A list games much more than my AFM.

AFM is set up close to default settings, but is bouncy and fast. I should probably make it harder so it'll keep my interest, but I tell myself I need to leave it this way so guests will enjoy it more.

There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/5?hl=worlds_1st_ghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.