Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,418 posts
  • 643 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8141D2B4-A27B-440D-A442-6314783AD9AB.jpeg
    yeah-well-thats-just-like-wow-man.jpg
    vm3inch5 (resized).jpg
    DSCF0107[1] (resized).jpg
    366F73F4-7926-4DF3-9594-2D7384BFEA9F (resized).jpeg
    DSCF0098[1] (resized).jpg
    20211117_175209 (resized).jpg
    DSCF0096[1] (resized).jpg
    tvontv.jpg.17147ef75b14215eb22778eb9e16c864 (resized).jpg
    16381212507285286989186926304266 (resized).jpg
    425CA7B5-3505-4691-8194-FD58B26BC553 (resized).jpeg
    855444F0-1692-4A65-9BED-5C9EA2DCBE88 (resized).jpeg
    0E40D31E-CF4B-4940-9C36-D5F45386026E (resized).jpeg
    coolstory1 (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    C49BB71E-9F7A-48ED-B411-CA9B480A170B (resized).jpeg

There are 5,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 109.
    #2201 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I confess that I have no clue if I am on beer # 13 or 30, but it was a fun night, and I am about to crawl to bed.

FB_IMG_1587960620959 (resized).jpg
    #2202 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess i got in 3 arguments today. one shitty ongoing one with a customer and two here in the same innocuous thread over not much.
    3 times in a couple hours? That ain't them it's me.
    I really need to spend some quiet time and make a list of goals in life again, haven't done it for 2 years. I'm fucking some things up i don't want to.
    How's that for the thread win?

Ya....that’s gonna cost you a few Our Fathers and a ton of Hail Mary’s....your sins shall be forgiven

#2204 1 year ago

I like "A View to a Kill."

It's the only Bond movie I've ever seen.

#2205 1 year ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

I like "A View to a Kill."
    It's the only Bond movie I've ever seen.

Go watch Goldfinger and From Russia with Love!

#2206 1 year ago

I confess that if something was on my mind that I thought would be funny or helpful, I would drink 6 more beers and type a half page.

Mind is blank at the moment, so just one more Natty and then crashing.

#2207 1 year ago

I don't like any Steve Ritchie design (so , I don't understand the fuzz about Ritchie). I like Pat lawlor and JPOp designs.

#2208 1 year ago

I had my best game ever on Abra Ca Dabra, 165k, but it was right after restarting the previous game on ball 2.

The only Control Room mode I play now on my Stern Jurassic Park is “Virus Attack”.

#2209 1 year ago

I used to brag that I like the smell of my farts.

As I get older, I'm joining the others.

#2210 1 year ago

Lately, every night I dream I’m in a big office building.

#2211 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Lately, every night I dream I’m in a big office building.

I have never cheated on a girlfriend, but most of my dreams are about hiding the fact I am still getting it on with my last girlfriend, from my new girlfriend.

And sometimes in the dreams I will be caught in a weird situation, and have to introduce them to each other.

Pretty much every morning if my clock is actually set for a early day, I wake up confused for a few minutes, because the dreams seem so real.

But the second I get back to my basement office, where my games are, I am just so happy to be here and now and not in that dream that was awesome for a minute before the dream went to crap.

I still do like some things about my ex-girlfriends, glad they are gone.

There is a old country song(not much into that kind of music), but a old country song called "I loved them everyone", reminds me of how my life has been.

And, it has been fun, I have had a great time, and I have never been married and ended up losing half my shit.

Time to YouTube Joe Walsh "life's been good", and have one last Natty for the night.

(and I did not keep count, but somewhere between 13 and 30).

#2212 1 year ago

I spent an hour tonight checking out my new project machine. It’s our anniversary, but in my defense, we weren’t doing anything special, anyway.

#2213 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess i got in 3 arguments today. one shitty ongoing one with a customer and two here in the same innocuous thread over not much.
    3 times in a couple hours? That ain't them it's me.
    I really need to spend some quiet time and make a list of goals in life again, haven't done it for 2 years. I'm fucking some things up i don't want to.
    How's that for the thread win?

Me too, but at 56 I don't really give a shit that much anymore. But I hear that's common.

#2214 1 year ago

That's funny, we are the same age.

#2215 1 year ago

Hooray for being 56 and not giving a shit. I’ll join your club.

#2216 1 year ago
    images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    #2217 1 year ago

There is a old country song(not much into that kind of music), but a old country song called "I loved them everyone", reminds me of how my life has been.

Great song...brings back memories. (Toast a Natty!)

#2218 1 year ago

This mask thing is bullshit! If you want someone to walk into your business. You should have a mask for them to wear. Any business that does not do this is full shit!

#2219 1 year ago

Dunno what you are talking about but it's not a confession,.

#2220 1 year ago

I understand me no worrys.

#2221 1 year ago

Gunnut40 this is the guilt thread; you want the Pinside bitch thread.

#2222 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

gunnut40 this is the guilt thread; you want the Pinside bitch thread.

Heading to thread sir.

#2223 1 year ago

If you wake up and still have a buzz and still drink. Then I say winning!

#2224 1 year ago

I confess that I have no clue if I am on beer # 13 or 30, but it was a fun night, and I am about to crawl to bed.

Where are you at? Love this shit! Keep on posting!

#2225 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

If you wake up and still have a buzz and still drink. Then I say winning!

That's one way to avoid a hangover.

#2226 1 year ago

I have been very lucky with hangovers. I rarely have one, never had a headache one.

The only hangovers I get are stomach pain ones.

AND, I am trying to drink enough to be funny on here later, not sure if I will make it tonight, just not very thirsty.

#2227 1 year ago

Johnonny! Keep hat shit going!

#2228 1 year ago

I have been very lucky with hangovers. I rarely have one, never had a headache one.
    The only hangovers I get are stomach pain ones.
    AND, I am trying to drink enough to be funny on here later, not sure if I will make it tonight, just not very thirsty.

Ya, wait until you're 56. Now I get headaches, stomachaches, neck aches, joint aches, leg aches and the shits.
    Not worth getting loaded anymore!

#2229 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Ya, wait until you're 56. Now I get headaches, stomachaches, neck aches, joint aches, leg aches and the shits.
    Not worth getting loaded anymore!

I confess that I don’t even drink and still get all those symptoms.

#2230 1 year ago

I confess I have loved to smoke pot my whole life and never really like to drink.

#2231 1 year ago

C'mon.. that's never stopped you before

#2232 1 year ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

I confess I have loved to smoke pot my whole life and never really like to drink.

It's healthier.
    I would be willing to give up short term memory instead of my liver.

#2233 1 year ago

I switch between self abusive habits to spread damage more evenly across different organs.

#2234 1 year ago

I like dogs...but I’m not crazy about poodles

#2235 1 year ago

This thread is f**king brilliant!

#2236 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I like dogs...but I’m not crazy about poodles

I love dogs, and a poodle was one of the last dogs that ever bit me. That damn dog(belonged to a friend), was ok as long as you were sitting down.

BUT... when you would stand up and walk away, it was a aggressive ankle biter.

AND, I just listed my HUO only SMVE here, and made a note in the ad: local only I have plenty of Natty Light, as long as you are good to drive come hang out. (or something like that).

I confess that since we have got into Golden Tee so much, eventually I will sell all my pins except Oktoberfest, and The Walking Dead.

It amazes me how much hate OKT gets, when it really is a very fun game and beer themed also.

#2237 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I would be willing to give up short term memory instead of my liver.

Damn! Forgot what I was just about to say.

#2238 1 year ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Damn! Forgot what I was just about to say.

Ya, I wish this would happen to more people.

#2239 1 year ago

I confess that long ago, day one of getting TWD nib, I noticed a light bulb was not working. Not sure if just a loose wire or what.

I always said the first time I ever have to lift the playfield I will take care of it.

2000+ plays later, a few years later, playfield has still never been lifted.

#2240 1 year ago

I confess this thread was better 6+ months ago.

#2241 1 year ago

I can see a little rust on the ball in my Abra Ca Dabra, but I keep procrastinating replacing it because I lost the key and I’ll have to drill the lock. It’s always “tomorrow I’ll do it”.

#2242 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:I can see a little rust on the ball in my Abra Ca Dabra

This gives me anxiety.

#2243 1 year ago

I leave all my keys in the locks.

Bit me in the ass one time, a (challenged) friend needed more credits and I was not there, he opened the door and missed the credit button, and took me forever to figure out how to get the game to stop saying it was awarding tickets/coupons, I can not remember which one now.

#2244 1 year ago

I’m planning to order keyless “locks” from Marco for all of my EM and SS pins. There’s really no good reason for a keyed lock on an older game.

#2245 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

There’s really no good reason for a keyed lock on an older game.

Unless that's where you hide your stash!

Just ordered two keyless locks. Thanks for the tip! And don’t worry about my stash- the pinballs are at work and my stash is safe at home.

#2246 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m planning to order keyless “locks” from Marco for all of my EM and SS pins. There’s really no good reason for a keyed lock on an older game.

I have keyless locks on most of my games - especially the ones where balls frequently get stuck. It just makes sense for a home collection.

#2247 1 year ago

When I was a teen I hid stuff in my Dig Dug arcade game.

#2248 1 year ago

I once picked a Bobby Orr Power Play to do a repair on it. I get it to the shop and take out the board to fix the battery damage. Found a bag of "stuff" tucked behind the board. He came by the shop and we asked about it. The game was his dads and the bag was his when he was a teenager. He guessed it had to be 20+ years old.

#2249 1 year ago

Back in the 70's I used to sneak looks at my dad's Playboy magazines he had hidden in his bedroom closet under a bunch of old clothes. Well one day, instead of playboys, he had a crate of dynamite he stole off the job hidden in there! He used to blast at a mine. Back in those days, they were really loose on security. He wanted the dynamite to remove stumps at our camp property which we later did together. What a blast that was...pun intended. But when I asked my mom what a crate of dynamite was doing in the closet, well, I'll just say it was the first time I really saw her rage!

#2250 1 year ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

The game was his dads and the bag was his when he was a teenager. He guessed it had to be 20+ years old.

Was it any good?

There are 5,418 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 109.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside