Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 252.
    #1751 4 years ago

I confess I have spent way too much on pinball related stuff this month between machines, parts, etc. I think I might need an intervention. Otherwise I will likely impulsively buy more.

#1752 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

I confess I have spent way too much on pinball related stuff this month between machines, parts, etc. I think I might need an intervention. Otherwise I will likely impulsively buy more.

Wrong place to ask for an intervention. Lol. Unless you want to sell some.

#1753 4 years ago

I spend way more time on pinside then actually playing my pins.

#1754 4 years ago

I have started buying parts for machines that I don't own.

#1755 4 years ago

Because they were too cheap to resist and I might need them one day!

#1756 4 years ago

My wife asked me why I was watching tutorials on games we did not own,i responded "just in case"...

1 week later
    #1757 4 years ago

I have to control myself every day from killing other humans.

#1758 4 years ago

I spent $0 on Black Friday this year.

#1759 4 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

I spent waaaaaaaaaaay more than I ever have, but every single bit of it is for ME and mostly pinball related!

#1760 4 years ago

I turn my heated seat on for the passenger seat of my car when bringing hamburgers home.

#1761 4 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

I turn my heated seat on for the passenger seat of my car when bringing hamburgers home.

Nothing wrong with that! I hate it when my food is cold by the time I get home. If I had heated seats, I'd do it, too.

Oh, who are we kidding? I'd forget to turn it on.

#1762 4 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Way to use those bun warmers

#1763 4 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

I spent $0 on cyber monday

#1764 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I spent $0 on cyber monday

And I bought a pinball machine.

#1765 4 years ago

I like both Marvel and DC comics

... that were published before 1982

#1766 4 years ago

Yesterday I did my food shopping ($73.00) at Chick-Fil-A

#1767 4 years ago

The option to pass on collecting your Super Jackpots in Munsters (to save them for when multipliers are active) is a really fun mechanic, and super satisfying when you pull off that monster 6X for 30-40 million points. It really forces you to pay attention and weigh risk/reward the entire time you're playing, and I love it. If you're the Pinsider I argued with about why this mechanic is great- you're wrong.

#1768 4 years ago

I played Ghostbusters...a second time

#1769 4 years ago

I left on an extended (7 week) sailing trip to central America three years ago and when I returned ,my wife had set the high scores on all my machines. My friends and I have not been to dethrone her.

At least she did not take a sledge hammer to the games after I posted pictures of some bikini clad Brazilian girls who we met and entertained my crew and I.

IMG_0723 (resized).jpgIMG_0723 (resized).jpg
    #1770 4 years ago

I confess I thought people were crazy when they said “be careful with stern playfields while moving them around to work on because they can drop into the cabinet and I have done it” until I did just that tonight.

#1771 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I confess I thought people were crazy when they said “be careful with stern playfields while moving them around to work on because they can drop into the cabinet and I have done it” until I did just that tonight.

Been there done that.

#1772 4 years ago

I confess that I big time hold back not posting stuff on here I did when I was a teen.

Someday... I will have a tad too much to drink, and do some funny damn posts.

In the meantime I confess I am about to get a multicade arcade game and not a pinball, and moving a whole lot of junk around for where I want it.

At least my space is ready for the next 2 pins without moving anything. And all I know is the next AP game goes in the first space.

#1773 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

And all I know is the next AP game goes in the first space.

And a great addition to your game room !

LTG : )

#1774 4 years ago

I wish I had every game Chris Granner ever did the sounds/music on.

#1775 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I wish I had every game Chris Granner ever did the sounds/music on.

And Dan Forden!

#1776 4 years ago

I've never seen an episode of Rick and Morty.

...but I will check it out now.

#1777 4 years ago

I just had pringles and beer for dinner

#1778 4 years ago

I tried to watch an episode of "Rick & Morty." Halfway through I clicked the on the little 'x' in the browser tab.

#1779 4 years ago

A surprising number of spare parts in my workbox are because I ordered the wrong thing or way too many of the right thing.

#1780 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

A surprising number of spare parts in my workbox are because I ordered the wrong thing or way too many of the right thing.

I have a 30x30 metal storage building like that. And I confess that I added a 2nd floor.

#1781 4 years ago

I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. I know sorry to hear. They are sucking so bad with all that talent. Pretty humiliating if you ask me.

#1782 4 years ago

I've never heard of/had McD's szechuan sauce.

#1783 4 years ago

^^^^^ They carry different options in different places. Like in Hawaii they had spam and noddles prob where that sauce is.

#1784 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^^ They carry different options in different places. Like in Hawaii they had spam and noddles prob where that sauce is.

I’ve never tried spam...

#1785 4 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

I’ve never tried spam...

I don't know if I've ever ordered/tried spam?

#1786 4 years ago

^^^^ Fry it up taste like ham.

#1787 4 years ago

I prefer watching British Murder Mysteries on PBS vs regular channels or streaming something else.

#1788 4 years ago

I don't give a burned coil about the Cowboys or footsball.

#1789 4 years ago

When I replace a fuse now I just try to match what they look like because I can never read what the amps are on the damn fuse because I can’t find my damn reader glasses because I’m getting old and my damn eyes are going.

#1790 4 years ago

Rather than roll up my sleeves and fix my machines, I tell myself “I really want to play these three games” while the three that need attention collect dust.

#1791 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^ Fry it up taste like ham.

It has your name all over it then. Just in time for the holidays

3EA59CFE-620D-4F2D-B123-48D472854FBC (resized).jpeg3EA59CFE-620D-4F2D-B123-48D472854FBC (resized).jpeg
    #1792 4 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

When I replace a fuse now I just try to match what they look like because I can never read what the amps are on the damn fuse because I can’t find my damn reader glasses because I’m getting old and my damn eyes are going.

If you have a smart phone, use the camera as a magnifying glass to zoom in on the writing.

#1793 4 years ago

I honestly hate data east pinball machines.

#1794 4 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I honestly hate data east pinball machines.

I hate Gottlieb pinball machines.

#1795 4 years ago

And I confess the last few weeks I have spent more time on old school arcade games than my pins. But variety is nice, and the pins will get played again soon.

#1796 4 years ago

Sometimes reminisce about checking the coin return slots for free quarters back when I was an impoverished arcade kid. I long for the days when a game of pinball held so much value and concentrated enjoyment. Then I snap it if it and play pinball in the comfort of my own home for a couple hours.

#1797 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Sometimes reminisce about checking the coin return slots for free quarters back when I was an impoverished arcade kid.

I confess I am still a kid and check coin return slots.

#1798 4 years ago

And I confess my girlfriend is probably right. While I brag that I have never messed with facebook or any of that kind of thing she tells me well you do spend a lot of time on Pinside.

I confess I have had about 3 more beers than I needed to have tonight.

And I confess I am addicted to Pinside.

BUT, I do prove her wrong when I learn a new trick we can use on a pin, and she asks how did you learn that, and I say... on Pinside.

#1799 4 years ago

I don't understand why peeps sign their name at the bottom of a post like it's an official letter to the pope! We see your name at the top of the post already!

#1800 4 years ago

I cant stand the plastic playfield protectors.

There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.