Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 251.
    #1601 4 years ago

I cheat

8C2651EC-E8EF-4730-BEEF-A82A3315BF19 (resized).jpeg8C2651EC-E8EF-4730-BEEF-A82A3315BF19 (resized).jpeg
    #1602 4 years ago

I haven't won a pinball tournament (main or side) in the past 3 yrs or so.
    That's like a record of 0 and 49.

Lately I'm getting pretty good at finishing anywhere from 3rd to 14th place.

#1603 4 years ago

I'm very late to this thread.

#1604 4 years ago

I’m checking my IFPA page every day waiting for Pinburgh ‘19 results to lift me out of the 4000’s.

#1605 4 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

I cheat[quoted image]

It became healthy because you keep the package sealed fresh with a romaine lettuce elastic

1 week later
    #1606 4 years ago

I find myself wondering if Mo is still one angry mofo..and i also wonder if he was higher than giraffe's nutsack the other day when he went off on that rant!

#1607 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I find myself wondering if Mo is still one angry mofo..and i also wonder if he was higher than giraffe's nutsack the other day when he went off on that rant!

Yeah, that was weird as hell.

#1608 4 years ago

Am I the only one who lifts his arms with the magician during levitating ball in Pinball Magic?

#1609 4 years ago

I don't like color DMDs. I much rather prefer the standard DMD color.

<ducks>

#1610 4 years ago
    Quoted from GTO:

Am I the only one who lifts his arms with the magician during levitating ball in Pinball Magic?

I do the arm swoops along with the TOTAN genie before choosing a wish.

#1611 4 years ago
    Quoted from GTO:

I roar back at Smaug when the multiball starts sometimes on Hobbit.

#1612 4 years ago

Really impressed with how nice the eatpm I just got was and I like the game, but won't keep it since its common. Only traded since I had never owned it and figured can't lose money on it.

My pins sit for weeks on end unplayed.

More excited by the thrill of the chase than is healthy.

Check back on games I make offers on but get turned down. Makes me chuckle when people are still bumping sale posts months later because no one will touch it at their crazy price.

#1613 4 years ago

I confess that i haven't read the latest drama and boycotting playfields and pinball manufacturers threads about playfield issues.
    I have to deal with some spillover into other threads i'm reading and for sale lists etc, but not interested in 'screaming at the birds' as Leo Sayer put it.

#1614 4 years ago

I howl like the werewolves on BSD when I complete one of the werewolves video modes!!

#1615 4 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

I bought DE Star Wars twice.

Sold DE Star Wars twice!

#1616 4 years ago

I figured EatPM was a pinball game similar to Diner. I googled it to see what one looked like and discovered it is Elvira and the Party Monsters. Bummer.

#1617 4 years ago

All the games I want most I’ve already owned and sold.

#1618 4 years ago

I’m too lazy to pick up a knife if I can cut it with my fork.

#1619 4 years ago

I eat off paper plates because i am too lazy to wash up a real one. I do use stainless cutlery though.

#1620 4 years ago

I travel a lot for work and I can’t sleep in a hotel room on the first floor....top floor preference

#1621 4 years ago

I like cake. My favorite is birthday.

#1622 4 years ago

This is one of my all-time favorite threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lou-ferrigno-update-1

#1623 4 years ago

I have at least a dozen tape measures spread throughout my house and everytime I need one I'll be damned if I can find one

#1624 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I eat off paper plates because i am too lazy to wash up a real one. I do use stainless cutlery though.

I re-use paper plates.

#1625 4 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

I re-use paper plates.

well.. that help's explain why i don't own 46 pins yet.. time to change my ways!

#1626 4 years ago

On 2 occasions I've flipped games that I already own, not realizing that the ones i sold were actually nicer than mine.

#1627 4 years ago

Forgive me Pinside for I have sinned

It has been over 12 months since I purchased my last Pinball, and I am weak and in fear of a relapse.

The Pinball Demons are taking over.

#1628 4 years ago

I still hold the left flipper up on most machines with plunge button when plunging because I played a lot of Attack from Mars, even though it doesn't do anything

#1629 4 years ago

I deliberately screw up mine cart mode on IJ just to see Michigan J Frog dance across the screen in full colour.

I have done it so many times I can't actually do the proper sequence correctly anymore.

1 week later
    #1630 4 years ago

I love the sound of a small engine. Any small engine. Pressure washer....leaf blower....weed eater. You name it. Just makes me wanna pick it up and run it!

#1631 4 years ago

When I put leftovers from lunch in the refrigerator at work, I never come back for them.

#1632 4 years ago

I just bought a project 1947 Willys CJ2A & have been neglecting my pinball machines....

#1633 4 years ago

I just drained the "Batman 66 pin for $89" thread. Should have long ago!!

#1634 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I love the sound of a small engine. Any small engine. Pressure washer....leaf blower....weed eater. You name it. Just makes me wanna pick it up and run it!

I think Odin would shoot you! LOL

#1635 4 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

When I put leftovers from lunch in the refrigerator at work, I never come back for them.

So does the rest of my building at work. To the point now where the refrigerator has made the whole place stink as a result. It has become a biohazard and everyone is too afraid to clean it. Not that it would probably do anything at this point.

#1636 4 years ago

I set my games to 5 balls. The place I grew up playing at had everything set to 5 balls. It was many years later before i knew 3 balls was normal.

#1637 4 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

I set my games to 5 balls.

When I read this and saw the avatar (but without looking at the name of the of the Pinsider who posted it), I thought it was friend and moderator Jodester who posted it. Then I immediately thought to myself, "that's how that son-of-a-gun is setting those high scores on his machines", eventhough I know he doesn't do that, …as far as we know.

#1638 4 years ago

The only thing keeping me from scratching my eyes out with my truck keys while sitting in trade school, waiting for my half-hour late teacher, is constantly refreshing the pinside forums for new posts.

#1639 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Then I immediately thought to myself, "that's how that son-of-a-gun is setting those high scores on his machines", eventhough I know he doesn't do that, …as far as we know.

I think we've established that Jodester plays with the glass off.

#1640 4 years ago

I made it through class, and I can see Vid1900 has yet to return.

Every day is a good day, some are better than others...

1 week later
    #1641 4 years ago

I check this thread when it has new posts, then think of things to confess to. Then I can't remember if I've already confessed and I'm too lazy to check, so i don't post anything.

#1642 4 years ago

Someone gave me an Outback gift card. I purposely waited until the wife was out of town so I could FEAST all by myself.
    Went last night. Filet, lobster, soup, salad....

#1643 4 years ago

I started restoring a game last fall, got the cabinet done before the weather got bad here in Michigan.

I've had the playfield stripped in the basement since last winter - the weather wasn't nice enough to sand/clear the playfield in the garage -

Now it's October, and the weather isn't nice enough to sand/clear the playfield in the garage...

#1644 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Now it's October, and the weather isn't nice enough to sand/clear the playfield in the garage...

Oh, that's the worst. It seems to happen every year with something. I have a pachinko and penny machine that need a clear coat and i ran out of time.

#1645 4 years ago

I am so sick of people sitting on overpriced games. It doesn't matter how rare your machine is. If it hasn't sold in 3 months or more you are overpriced. Sick of people who hold onto something over a few hundred dollars. Game has been for sale for almost a year take it as a sign.

#1646 4 years ago

I schedule my work travel around places to play pinball.

#1647 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

I am so sick of people sitting on overpriced games. It doesn't matter how rare your machine is. If it hasn't sold in 3 months or more you are overpriced. Sick of people who hold onto something over a few hundred dollars. Game has been for sale for almost a year take it as a sign.

Whenever I see that I just assume it's someone low key bragging about their collection.

#1648 4 years ago

I have owned WWE in the past and I'd like to own Whoa Nellie in the future.

#1649 4 years ago

I have not played a single game in 2 Mo's and continue to check pinside every day.

#1650 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from V_piscopo:

I have not played a single game in 2 Mo's and continue to check pinside every day.

I was catching up on this last page and it took me waaaay too long to figure out these posts were unrelated...

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/33?hl=flippinjimmy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.