Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 251.
    #1551 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

No idea how i got it after it was lit

-Finish at least one mode. Note that a harder mode means bigger jackpot once you're Into the Fire.
    -Collect all the dwarves.
    -Start all the multi-balls (you don't have to finish them)
    -Reach Erebor (use the orbit spinners, it advances to Erebor)
    -Shoot one of the holes when they blink like fire.

#1552 4 years ago

My game room has turned more into a museum than a functional social space.

#1553 4 years ago

I won a NIB from the other pinball charity raffle.

#1554 4 years ago

The trend of late to 'ebay up' topic lines with special character garbage is so grating I've drained several topics just because of it.

For Irony: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#1555 4 years ago

I like to listen to Huey Lewis and the News from time to time.

#1556 4 years ago

you know what grinds my gears..People who mention new leg levelers as a selling feature when selling a pin

#1557 4 years ago

I believe sunglasses should be illegal to wear in Texas hold ‘em tournaments. Same with hoods and covering the face. But especially sunglasses.

#1558 4 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I like to listen to Huey Lewis and the News from time to time.

In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Hey, Paul!

#1559 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

you know what grinds my gears..People who mention new leg levelers as a selling feature when selling a pin

also new balls

#1560 4 years ago

I love [LICENSED THEME]! They should make that! [THING FROM LICENSED THEME] Multiball! COME ON!

#1561 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I love [LICENSED THEME]! They should make that! [THING FROM LICENSED THEME] Multiball! COME ON!

[LICENSED THEME]! [OTHER THING FROM LICENSED THEME] Wizard Mode!

#1562 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Sports is my favorite

#1563 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Quoted from RCA1:

Every day, every pinball broadcast on Twitch.

#1564 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

...new machine comes out that is not their pet theme. "Who cares about XX machine. It's dumb and I hate it".

(Rinse. Repeat until we get a stupid Jaws machine that nobody wants or cares about except for 6 people who won't buy it because the cabinet isn't blue enough.)

1 week later
    #1565 4 years ago

I kinda wish that Lynn Gilmartin was on the WPT pin..she’s very easy to look at, and w that accent...ooooeeeee...

A599F8A7-F61C-4B29-A35D-D34A244A982D (resized).jpegA599F8A7-F61C-4B29-A35D-D34A244A982D (resized).jpeg
    #1566 4 years ago

I sold off my entire collection over the last month. I don't know if I'm sad or relived.

#1567 4 years ago
    Quoted from V_piscopo:

I sold off my entire collection over the last month. I don't know if I'm sad or relived.

If you came out even or ahead, congrats. You can always get back in later. There are a lot of different ways to enjoy pinball, owning games is just one.

#1568 4 years ago

I did come out slightly ahead. We will be renting a 1 bdm apt for a year in Orlando while we look to buy. After we buy I will start to rebuild a new collection. Good news is there's a couple locations not far from where I'm renting. Should keep the addiction in check for a year........or I'll have a pissed off wife and a pin in my living room

#1569 4 years ago

I never want to shop out an F-14 again

#1570 4 years ago

I enjoy reading the Ghostbusters “Where’s the code thread” after each Stern of the Union posting. It makes people feel better when they can vent to the entire world!

#1571 4 years ago

I love all the new Sterns but after Pinburgh, what I want most is an EM with a spinner. It’s like having an Atari vector collection without Asteroids...life is incomplete!

#1572 4 years ago

I confess the search for a decent Sorcerer is getting me down so much i just considered contacting HEP.

AndI'mInAustraliaPunkin

#1573 4 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I love all the new Sterns but after Pinburgh, what I want most is an EM with a spinner. It’s like having an Atari vector collection without Asteroids...life is incomplete!

I can relate! When I came back from my first ReplayFX all I wanted was a game with a manual ball lift. I found that so charming.

#1574 4 years ago

I have never used/hit the snooze button on my alarm clock; isn’t it the idea to wake up at a certain time?

#1575 4 years ago

My daily alarm is set for 3:30am, midnight madness is way past my bedtime. Should I just wake up early?

#1576 4 years ago

I got an Avatar LE to play for a while and move on and a Metallica LE to keep in my collection, both on the same day and I love the Avatar more and might move Metallica on.

#1577 4 years ago
    Quoted from twhtalm:

My daily alarm is set for 3:30am, midnight madness is way past my bedtime. Should I just wake up early?

Just set the clock to a time that is more suitable to your pinball playing.

#1578 4 years ago

I dislike many of the pins in top 50 and wont play them even if set to free-play.

#1579 4 years ago

Mike Boon is most underrated programmer ever

#1580 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Hey, Paul!

I have to return some VIDEO TAPES

#1581 4 years ago

Got a fix in downtown Montreal, on saint Catherine's street.

20190805_112610 (resized).jpg20190805_112610 (resized).jpg
    #1582 4 years ago

I've long since gotten over the fact that 99.9% of the pins on the "Project pins here, C/L, ebay, etc" will not be near me, but hope springs eternal! So when I see there are 35 new entries since I last visited I'm like "hell yah!" And then I see its just a bunch of pinheads having a discussion about this or that and I'm like "CRAP!" And then I join the discussion. Probably pissing off someone else who sees a bunch of new entries...

#1583 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Mike Boon is most underrated programmer ever

probably, who is he?

#1584 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I once got a pinball machine for free!

So your the guy who stole my Flying Carpet EM from my garage.

#1585 4 years ago

I only own one pinball machine,and I hate the theme so much,that I play it blindfolded with the volume off.

#1586 4 years ago

I openly complain about dirty playfields all the time, but you wouldn’t believe what the inside of my shop microwave looks like right now.

#1587 4 years ago
    Quoted from mymalibu:

Got a fix in downtown Montreal, on saint Catherine's street.[quoted image]

Amazing that no matter what happens on Saint Catherine's, amusement 2000 doesn't close. Hope you went to Kojax for lunch.

#1588 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

probably, who is he?

Software code for the following games:

Gilligan’s Island
    Addams Family
    White Water
    Popeye Saves the Earth
    The Shadow
    Indianapolis 500
    Scared Stiff

#1589 4 years ago
    Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Amazing that no matter what happens on Saint Catherine's, amusement 2000 doesn't close. Hope you went to Kojax for lunch.

Got dragged into Dunn, s for smoked meat yummieness... Lol

#1590 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

I have to return some VIDEO TAPES

This is the confessional... were you even alive in '87?

#1591 4 years ago

I scan the “fresh ads” on the Pinside market every day, in this order:

- check locations, ignore pins
    - check pins, ignore location

When I’m finished with this daily ritual I’m always relieved not to see anything I “need”.

#1592 4 years ago

If a pinball video/stream has any sound effects play when someone subscribes I immediately close the video.

#1594 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This is the confessional... were you even alive in '87?

Nahh, my parents were almost 30 in 1987 though haha. What about you?

#1595 4 years ago

I scour Pinside, Bash, Village and MrPinball and occasionally buy a pin because of a low price. Sometimes I don’t even want it.

#1596 4 years ago

I get upset when they advertise Pachinko machines as Pinball.

#1597 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I get upset when they advertise Pachinko machines as Pinball.

I get annoyed by listings that say "Free" but aren't really free. More like, make me an offer and let's get this auction started.

#1598 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Metallica Premium LE. I haven't told my daughter yet, that I'm going to store it at her house,until I sell my house,and find a new house. I already missed out on a nice Metallica Pro led,and I'm not gonna let that happen again,if I find a Metallica Premium LE.

#1599 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Nahh, my parents were almost 30 in 1987 though haha. What about you?

Yup.

#1600 4 years ago

I've read every post in the Lionman thread (not all at once, just on-going).

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/32?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.