Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 720 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by northerndude
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg

There are 12,502 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 251.
    #1401 5 years ago

I don't know why polishing my crusty old coindoor keys so they shine like new gives me such a sense of satisfaction....but it does.

100_9243 (resized).JPG100_9243 (resized).JPG
    #1402 5 years ago

Have barely played my other pins since I got Space Station 2 weeks ago.

Space Station 2018 09 16. (resized).jpgSpace Station 2018 09 16. (resized).jpg
    #1403 5 years ago

I tell everyone when they come over if they beat my hstd on EBD they can have the game. They won't, and I wouldn't hand it over

#1404 5 years ago
    Quoted from mymalibu:

Have barely played my other pins since I got Space Station 2 weeks ago.
    [quoted image]

I’ve had mine a week and I’m exactly the same.

#1405 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’ve had mine a week and I’m exactly the same.

Crazy, who would have thought... Super owners forum too, lots of great info...

#1406 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

I tell everyone when they come over if they beat my hstd on EBD they can have the game. They won't, and I wouldn't hand it over

I tell peeps if they beat my hstd they're not welcome back again!

#1407 5 years ago

I bought a Meteor 3 months ago, replaced all the connectors, got it up and playing within 3 days. Bought the rest of the parts to replace and fix, but I haven't touched it since then. I walk past it every day. I can't be arsed.

#1408 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

What is your high score?

#1409 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

What is your high score?

E426411A-0FD2-4F48-A5BC-4130D5DE7ADA (resized).jpegE426411A-0FD2-4F48-A5BC-4130D5DE7ADA (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1410 5 years ago

I miss EBD

#1411 5 years ago

I like picking up lots of Hitchhikers on Twilight Zone

#1412 5 years ago

I’ve been on a business trip for 3 weeks, and the pin I miss the most is Laser Cue.

#1413 5 years ago

Nice collection swampfire. What a deadly mix of pins!

#1414 5 years ago

I read locked threads just because they’ve been locked. I almost always regret it, but sometimes they end in really funny ways.

#1415 5 years ago

I read the “Worst Hacks” thread and admire the improvisation.

#1416 5 years ago

I got tired of my bell on AC/DC premium swinging for what seemed like an eternity so I disabled the magnet.

#1417 5 years ago

Start chalkin' indeed!

#1418 5 years ago

I wish I had an #orbitor1

#1419 5 years ago

About 10 years ago, a local guy was selling five games for a maximum of $900 each.
    TAF, Fire, WH2O, F14, and a broken Fireball Classic.

For some reason, I bought the F14.

Ended up buying his TAF a couple years later for the same price, but to this day I wish I'd gotten the Whitewater instead of the F14. Haven't seen it around, so I wonder who did grab it.

#1420 5 years ago

I finally finished a shop job that I started three years ago.

#1421 5 years ago

I do not enjoy pinball as much as I used to....

#1422 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I do not enjoy pinball as much as I used to....

OUCH! now thats a confession!

#1423 5 years ago

I grabbed a monkey's ass.

#1424 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinlynx:

I finally finished a shop job that I started three years ago.

How many parts left over?

#1425 5 years ago

I've got plenty of good people into this hobby with good deals, knowing damn well how screwed they will be in the long run with addiction. Sometimes I feel like a drug dealer.

#1426 5 years ago

I can’t bring myself to hate the new Beatles pin. My first thought after seeing It was “cool, a souped up seawitch, I wanna play that!”

#1427 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

I can’t bring myself to hate the new Beatles pin. My first thought after seeing It was “cool, a souped up seawitch, I wanna play that!”

Exactly

#1428 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

I thought it was stupid when I heard the idea. I am also not interested in a beatles pin. The spinning wheel is meh in my book.

But I'll admit the magnet at the top of the orbit got me to say cool and I at least want to play it to see how it changes gameplay

#1429 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

How many parts left over?

Nothing too important.

#1430 5 years ago

I dropped a used pinball in with some candy of an older kids sack of treats tonite

#1431 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I dropped a used pinball in with some candy of an older kids sack of treats tonite

Dude had side burns down to his chin and I just couldn't help it....though I admit, I DID set it in candy bowl with intent of leaving it to SOMEONE

#1432 5 years ago

Hope he knows a good dentist!

#1433 5 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

Hope he knows a good dentist!

Lmao....I was MORE concerned about it coming back at my house instead of an egg!

2 months later
    #1434 5 years ago

The Abra Ca Dabra I picked up two weeks ago puts a smile on my face.

3 weeks later
    #1435 5 years ago

Caucasian2Step's game reviews are the only ones I read.. even if it means scrolling through pages looking for a smiley dolphin !

#1436 5 years ago

I miss my EM collection

#1437 5 years ago

I bought DE Star Wars twice.

#1438 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Caucasian2Step's game reviews are the only ones I read.. even if it means scrolling through pages looking for a smiley dolphin !

I am pleased to learn that I’m not the only one that does this! Actually, I do read others’ but I put more stock in caucasian2step’s....mostly because of their thoughtfulness and objectivity. Plus he’s done so many that I can compare across different machines. Thanks caucasian2step!

#1439 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

I am pleased to learn that I’m not the only one that does this! Actually, I do read others’ but I put more stock in caucasian2step’s....mostly because of their thoughtfulness and objectivity. Plus he’s done so many that I can compare across different machines. Thanks caucasian2step!

He’s the original “points is points” guy!

#1440 5 years ago

I have put over 1k games on my Tron Pro since getting it in July 18 and still cant get to Portal.

#1441 5 years ago

LOTR leaves my collection this weekend.

And tonight, Valinor was in my grasp.

So on ball 3, I took off the glass to make SURE I got there...

And screwed up.

And didn't.

#1442 5 years ago

Went in on Alice. Went in on MBrLE. Got to play Munsters so I sent the checks away for that one. Next day I get a cash call on Coop. 2 days later a mystery castle comes up for sale. Halp I'm totally haunted and I see no end in sight.

#1443 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I downvote o-din any chance I get

I miss o-din now

#1446 5 years ago

Not like I could ever afford either and don't really care for the theme......but I can't imagine buying a Munsters pro when that lower playfield looks sooooo sweet.

#1447 5 years ago

I like pachinko machines even if they are mindless gambling devices.

#1448 5 years ago

I drain all RIP pinside threads.

#1449 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I drain all RIP pinside threads.

Why????

"Celebrity" I can get.....personal ones are a different story, but that's just me....

#1450 5 years ago

HEY NOW, this is the confessional thread. The Shaming thread is every other thread on pinside.

There are 12,502 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/29?hl=gornkleschnitzer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.