Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 251.
    #12451 50 days ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Crazy fuckas, also nice ass.

Yeah, the human figurehead. She's a pretty little thing, the presentation is at the end.

I thought to myself about when she gets back to work at the dentist office, or somesuch on Monday.

"How was your weekend?"

"Yeah, good. We took the little tinny out for a run on the river. Had to duck under a couple of trees cause the water was up, but other than that it was alright."

#12452 49 days ago

I think punkin found anther thing to do after pinball. Ok I have question does the person in the front of the tinny move around to act a counter weight and assisting with steering?

#12453 49 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, the human figurehead. She's a pretty little thing, the presentation is at the end.
    I thought to myself about when she gets back to work at the dentist office, or somesuch on Monday.
    "How was your weekend?"
    "Yeah, good. We took the little tinny out for a run on the river. Had to duck under a couple of trees cause the water was up, but other than that it was alright."

Looks like she is helping stear the boat with her body or is more like the navigator in a rally car?

#12454 49 days ago
    Quoted from cp1610:

I think punkin found anther thing to do after pinball. Ok I have question does the person in the front of the tinny move around to act a counter weight and assisting with steering?

Maritime sidecar racing.

Did you even watch the little honey?

#12455 48 days ago

Yes Even with being exposed to toxic chemicals in my time and a few to many wacks on my head. I saw the flashy hood ornament on the boat. lol

#12456 48 days ago
    Quoted from cp1610:

Yes Even with being exposed to toxic chemicals in my time and a few to many wacks on my head. I saw the flashy hood ornament on the boat. lol

On the straights she slides right back into his lap to get the weight down the back, freeing the hull from the water and reducing drag.
    In the corners she's hanging over the front on the side the boat has to turn in order to get her weight in there and give the hull more 'grip' on the water.

It's exactly like sidecar racing where the swinger is doing the same thing.

#12457 48 days ago

Those two have a lot of trust in each other to make it all work. Was really crazy looking.

#12458 48 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Those two have a lot of trust in each other to make it all work. Was really crazy looking.

I watched it all the way to the end, which is unusual for me. She's got the heart of a warrior.

I bet she was fucking covered in bruises after too.

#12459 48 days ago

Caught an aussie icon in my feed this morning, Brophy's Boxing Tent is still travelling to country towns across Australia.

You can have a few can's of Bundy Rum and get your shirt off to see if you can beat Fred's pro's.

https://boxing.fandom.com/wiki/Tent_boxing

The sheila's have a go too.

#12460 47 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

On the straights she slides right back into his lap to get the weight down the back, freeing the hull from the water and reducing drag.
    In the corners she's hanging over the front on the side the boat has to turn in order to get her weight in there and give the hull more 'grip' on the water.
    It's exactly like sidecar racing where the swinger is doing the same thing.

I was close but figured I'd ask. Was taught as a little sprog, ask questions never assume.

#12461 46 days ago

Fuck.

#12462 46 days ago

More like “fuck that”

#12463 42 days ago

Cannot look away.

#12464 42 days ago

That's nuts, but clearly a bot.

#12465 41 days ago

Reminded me of this one:

#12466 40 days ago

I confess I used to write online coffin reviews from the perspective of the deceased (Costco and other websites). I mean I would get into every detail such as pillow plushness, legroom, lack of USB ports, etc. The reviews were very popular until they would get taken down.

#12467 40 days ago
    Quoted from naf_llabnip:I confess I used to write online coffin reviews from the perspective of the deceased (Costco and other websites). I mean I would get into every detail such as pillow plushness, legroom, lack of USB ports, etc. The reviews were very popular until they would get taken down.

Which one was your favorite?

#12468 39 days ago

I think Rodney could be my new life coach.

#12469 39 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Which one was your favorite?

Titan XL, 36" wide model, dark blue with the crepe interior (I am one of those "widebody" fans).

https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Casket-Oversize-Funeral-Various/dp/B08755SM3B

#12470 39 days ago
    Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Titan XL, 36" wide model, dark blue with the crepe interior (I am one of those "widebody" fans).
    https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Casket-Oversize-Funeral-Various/dp/B08755SM3B

Nice, I'm going to order now because it'll only be more expensive later. I might try the open box model.

#12471 39 days ago

I clicked the link. No free returns.

#12472 38 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:Nice, I'm going to order now because it'll only be more expensive later. I might try the open box model.

Why buy a coffin. Your not going to be buried in the #gotg.

#12473 38 days ago

I intended to get my cabinet maker mate to make me one and put tron pinball decals on it.

#12474 38 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:I intended to get my cabinet maker mate to make me one and put tron pinball decals on it.

I want one like the good bad and ugly ones built by the old man. Buried like a gunslinger!

#12475 38 days ago
    Quoted from cp1610:

Why buy a coffin. Your not going to be buried in the #gotg.

Ha, coffin looks more comfortable! The newish dog is already digging me a grave in the backyard.

#12476 38 days ago

Also, who knew you could buy a coffin on Amazon? I do now.

#12477 38 days ago

Save some money and buy a short one.
    Like the funeral home guy who sawed the guys legs off to fit.
    (look it up, its real),

#12478 38 days ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Like the funeral home guy who sawed the guys legs off to fit.
    (look it up, its real),

Can happen for very tall people. Found that out from a morticians convention. Two rows of coffins lined up. Tables of food in the center of them.

Quite the show.

LTG : )

#12479 38 days ago

I feel the same way as Lou Grant from the old Mary Tyler Moore show.
    Lou: "I don't want anybody to make any fuss. When I go, I just want to be stood outside in the garbage with my hat on."

#12480 37 days ago

Every time Paulie opens the ropes for Adrian I burst into tears.

It's been almost 50 years, I'll be over it soon

#12481 36 days ago

Can't Effie belt them out?

#12483 27 days ago

I said to a barmaid the other day while walking up on the tiled floor, that i was near 60 years old and i still don't step on cracks in case i break my mothers back.

She said she stomps on them on purpose.

#12484 25 days ago

I’ll be 60 in a few weeks. I used to think I ought to plan a party or something, but I’ll be happy just to go to a tiki bar with a few friends and down a few Mai Tais.

#12485 25 days ago

My first, and probably last confession.
    I am afraid to buy JJP Elton John in case it implies anything, even though his latest colabs with Brittney and Dua are hot fire!

#12486 25 days ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’ll be 60 in a few weeks. I used to think I ought to plan a party or something, but I’ll be happy just to go to a tiki bar with a few friends and down a few Mai Tais.

Going to a big pinny comp for my birthday weekend.

Quoted from Doctoroctos:

My first, and probably last confession.
    I am afraid to buy JJP Elton John in case it implies anything, even though his latest colabs with Brittney and Dua are hot fire!

Man, so glad i am more confident in myself than that.

I don't give a fuck what anyone but my mates think, and they know me.

#12487 19 days ago

Passed a milestone i never expected to see today.

I completed Level; Middle Age.

I truly never expected to reach the end of Level; Teenage, so this is unexpected to not only myself, but everyone who has known me since childhood.

I think i did OK for 60 as a working class boy who left school at 14, been retired 10 years, live in a cubby house full of toys, that is any boy's dream.

I am self sufficient in drugs and alcohol, have a wide circle of friends and constant company when i decide to stay home. Raised two families, bought a house and all the things that go with it. Served my workmates as a Union delegate/organiser for twenty years and made life better for others.
    All the things that were expected i completed on the way.

Lost some things i'd rather have kept, and i have made many, many mistakes.
    Thankfully i haven't hurt too many people in any real way and I'm happy to say i've lived my life with honour.

OnwardsAndUpwardsIGuessPunkin

#12488 19 days ago

I assume it's happy birthday then!

#12489 18 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I assume it's happy birthday then!

Thank you Sir.

#12490 18 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Passed a milestone i never expected to see today.

You've had a heck of a run. Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your day, you deserve it !

#12491 18 days ago

Happy Birthday Punkin!

#12492 18 days ago

Thanks guys, don't usually celebrate birthdays, but an unexpected milestone is worth mentioning.

#12493 18 days ago
    Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Happy Birthday Punkin!

Stammer!!!

#12494 18 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Thank you Sir.

Bday tat? Funnel web spider would be bad ass.

#12495 18 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You've had a heck of a run. Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your day, you deserve it !

Happy birthday Lloyd!

#12496 18 days ago

It's Lloyd's bday too? Awesome! Happy birthday to you too Lloyd!

#12497 18 days ago

As one who primarily lurks on the forum, I have found that on almost any given thread 1) LTG is going to offer some incredible insight and can fix anything on the planet and 2) punkin is going to provide some serious entertainment that is always coming from a good place of humor and sincerity. Very happy birthday to both of yous

#12498 18 days ago
    Quoted from naf_llabnip:

As one who primarily lurks on the forum, I have found that on almost any given thread 1) LTG is going to offer some incredible insight and can fix anything on the planet and 2) punkin is going to provide some serious entertainment that is always coming from a good place of humor and sincerity. Very happy birthday to both of yous

Thank you mate. that means a lot that someone get's it.

#12499 18 days ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Bday tat? Funnel web spider would be bad ass.

Cheers mate, already got a Saint Andrew's Cross.

punkinsac1 (resized).jpgpunkinsac1 (resized).jpg

#12500 16 days ago

Happy belated birthday day punkin. I'm turning 60 myself in a couple months.

Your post makes me reflect on my own life, and I confess I wish I had forged my own path more, stood up for myself more, and cared less about what others might or might not think of me. I wish I'd ended toxic relationships sooner, and not always taken the "safe" path.

There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.