Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,544 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 251.
    #10651 1 year ago

Confess that i had a thought yesterday afternoon that my brownie really hadn't kicked in, although i was still happy after 10 beers.

Walked past the scales this morning and saw my brownie i'd weighed out and forgotten to eat.....

#10652 1 year ago

Did you win at bowls?

#10653 1 year ago
    Quoted from mymalibu:

Did you win at bowls?

Tomoz is my reg game, challenge is day after.

#10654 1 year ago

I confess I'm only joking when I say, Punkin, you bowls your heart out and make that lil old lady regret she ever challenged you to a battle! Also, would it make sense to double up the missed brownie with tomorrows brownie? Brownies melt me way more than candies! I think it's to do with how the body absorbs the chemicals in chocolate as compared to the sugar in candies.

#10655 1 year ago

I've tried playing on brownies, can't do it. I get all fucked up and paranoid.

Now MDMA does indeed improve my bowls, but i'm not gunna cheat my way through.

#10656 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Tv, spectator sports and ad's. 3 things i don't miss in my life.

I confess that i watch way too much tv, even when I cant find anything worth watching. I'm usually in front of the tv at 6pm til 10pm or so. More on weekends, especially in the winter.

#10657 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I confess that i watch way too much tv, even when I cant find anything worth watching. I'm usually in front of the tv at 6pm til 10pm or so. More on weekends, especially in the winter.

I was the same 5 years ago. Used to like the nascars and the MMA, so would record them each week, there's 2 days sitting on the lounge before you even start watching movies or other sports.

I still waste a lot of time sitting, but it's only reading books that take me to more complex places than TV ever could.

#10658 1 year ago

Confess I’m proud of my son. He invited 8 of his friends over to watch the Super Bowl, and while 3 of us watched the game, everyone else was playing pinball and gambling: $10 per match, best 3 out of 5.

#10659 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess I’m proud of my son. He invited 8 of his friends over to watch the Super Bowl, and while 3 of us watched the game, everyone else was playing pinball and gambling: $10 per match, best 3 out of 5.

We play for gold coins here sometimes. It keeps it friendly and stops anyone feeling hard done by, but still up to $8 a match. You can sit out any game you don't want to play, so a $20-30 pocket full of coins will last all night and still add a bit of excitement.

#10660 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I was the same 5 years ago. Used to like the nascars and the MMA, so would record them each week, there's 2 days sitting on the lounge before you even start watching movies or other sports.
    I still waste a lot of time sitting, but it's only reading books that take me to more complex places than TV ever could.

I'll admit sometimes i wish my tv would break so i would be forced to do all the other stuff i should be doing. I go through waves on reading - last year it was a couple hours a night, now hardly any.

PutDownTheRemotePunkin

#10661 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I'll admit sometimes i wish my tv would break so i would be forced to do all the other stuff i should be doing. I go through waves on reading - last year it was a couple hours a night, now hardly any.
    PutDownTheRemotePunkin

Close, if it's you saying it, would be;

PutDownTheremotePinzrfun

#10662 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Yeah…my wife loves it. I’m trying to cut back. Getting better at it. Most TV shows suck anyways.

#10663 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Close, if it's you saying it, would be;
    PutDownTheremotePinzrfun

Lol....got it!

StillLearningAussiePunkin

#10664 1 year ago

I like the way cockroaches die laying in state with their little hands folded on their chests.

Confess it seems quiet round here compared to yesterday's d0ngbat feature show.

#10665 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I like the way cockroaches die laying in state with their little hands folded on their chests.
    Confess it seems quiet round here compared to yesterday's d0ngbat feature show.

Yes, mods were busy.

#10666 1 year ago

I confess this Valentine’s Day was funny. Got stuck in really bad traffic because everyone wanted to-go orders in a suburb by the university of Minnesota. Lot of ladies eating in pairs in their vehicles. My coworker and I had ours while working/stuck in traffic. All of the nicer restaurants were COMPLETELY empty. Places like chipotle had smaller groups of people.

Much love to you all on pinside

94A1BBFA-B886-4088-88A1-86A306225E17 (resized).jpeg94A1BBFA-B886-4088-88A1-86A306225E17 (resized).jpeg
    #10667 1 year ago

My wife and I decided to do Valentines Day tomorrow. Restaurants are crazy tonight. Confess that I was surprised how busy the gym was tonight from 6-8.

#10668 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Restaurants are crazy tonight

Come to dinkytown lots of great places with immediate seating

29E9335D-DC5D-4C38-BFB9-89FC61110068 (resized).jpeg29E9335D-DC5D-4C38-BFB9-89FC61110068 (resized).jpeg3DA763C9-FDBB-4520-BD06-FEC1DF778332 (resized).png3DA763C9-FDBB-4520-BD06-FEC1DF778332 (resized).png
    #10669 1 year ago

Confess that this might be my favorite new game in 20+ years. When I was 16, my friend and I worked at Burger King. We’d close the place, clean the fryers and mop the floors, and finally around 1am we’d drink some beer our manager bought us, then head over to JP’s Steak and Eggs, an all-night diner with a single pin. They had Rolling Stones for about 6 months before they swapped it out for Black Knight. Joey and I had put a few hundred games on it by then, and I got to where I loved the layout. So much nostalgia for this one, and I think it’s the fastest 1-ball game I’ve ever played.

Oh, and I confess I bought this on Valentine’s Day and didn’t tell my wife. It was supposed to be a loaner

I’ll sell another game to replace the funds, probably Lightning.

146EB460-9067-463C-93D7-2FE174930D4B (resized).jpeg146EB460-9067-463C-93D7-2FE174930D4B (resized).jpeg

#10670 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess that this might be my favorite new game in 20+ years. When I was 16, my friend and I worked at Burger King. We’d close the place, clean the fryers and mop the floors, and finally around 1am we’d drink some beer our manager bought us, then head over to JP’s Steak and Eggs, an all-night diner with a single pin. They had Rolling Stones for about 6 months before they swapped it out for Black Knight. Joey and I had put a few hundred games on it by then, and I got to where I loved the layout. So much nostalgia for this one, and I think it’s the fastest 1-ball game I’ve ever played.
    Oh, and I confess I bought this on Valentine’s Day and didn’t tell my wife. It was supposed to be a loaner
    I’ll sell another game to replace the funds, probably Lightning.
    [quoted image]

Nice looking game, love the Bally SS's. I also worked at Burger King at 16, my very first job! I was an opener, we did the grease and mopped in the morning.

#10671 1 year ago

I confess that I sometimes reply to market place ads that have "will not respond to is this available" with is this available? just to see if they were serious. I’m surprised at how many actually respond.

#10672 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I confess that I sometimes reply to market place ads that have "will not respond to is this available" with is this available? just to see if they were serious. I’m surprised at how many actually respond.

Whenever I'm searching Buy and Sells and I see "Low ball offers will be ignored" I like to throw out what I think is a lowball offer. 90% of the time they still respond.

#10673 1 year ago

Coming home from work today a dumbass kid hit the side of my truck.
    I was making a right turn, and he tried to pass me on the right. He said he saw my right turn signal, but somehow thought I was turning left.
    Even if I was turning left, it's a two lane street, with no passing or turn lane on the right. He was trying to squeeze past. He also had to be going at least 15 over the 25 limit.
    Cop told me that the report will say the kid was at fault. Not sure if he got a ticket, but he sure deserved one. At least he told the truth.

Bystander lady told me there was no cause for swearing. I told her that if that wasn't a cause for swearing, I have no idea what would be.

20230216_171612 (resized).jpg20230216_171612 (resized).jpg20230216_171617 (resized).jpg20230216_171617 (resized).jpg20230216_171625 (resized).jpg20230216_171625 (resized).jpg
    #10674 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

They are especially annoying on Craigslist when you actually respond stating your interest and the poster doesn't even bother to give you a reply.

#10675 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Coming home from work today a dumbass kid hit the side of my truck.
    I was making a right turn, and he tried to pass me on the right. He said he saw my right turn signal, but somehow thought I was turning left.
    Even if I was turning left, it's a two lane street, with no passing or turn lane on the right. He was trying to squeeze past. He also had to be going at least 15 over the 25 limit.
    Cop told me that the report will say the kid was at fault. Not sure if he got a ticket, but he sure deserved one. At least he told the truth.
    Bystander lady told me there was no cause for swearing. I told her that if that wasn't a cause for swearing, I have no idea what would be.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ask her if she'd prefer if you just smack the kid instead! Glad you're not hurt.. the chevy will need a new bumper and fender! But it'll be fine after too!

*did the grill survive?!

#10676 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ask her if she'd prefer if you just smack the kid instead! Glad you're not hurt.. the chevy will need a new bumper and fender! But it'll be fine after too!
    *did the grill survive?!

Yeah, you're right. Truck is now at the body shop.
    Not sure about the grill. My biggest concern is that the alignment was way off and truck had to be moved on a flatbed. Front tires clearly pointed different directions. Hoping it's just tie rods and minor stuff, but worried that if more is affected, it won't be quite right when done.

#10677 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

but worried that if more is affected, it won't be quite right when done.

I hope you are right on tie rods. If the frame got whacked, it's a whole new ball game. And possibly salvage title.

LTG : )

#10678 1 year ago

I confess that due to an episode of mania I have been swapping games around like an elderly old pervert swinger in The Villages, Florida swaps around his girlfriends and boyfriends. Lord help me I traded what I thought was my "IM GETTING BURIED IN THIS GAME", "THIS IS MY RIDE OR DIE" collector quality Baywatch and a Last Action Hero for a 007 pro.

However I have not regretted getting rid of my 90s games in a while and the obnoxious Q's Ring dialogue in 007 makes me laugh hysterically, whereas its the bane of most player's existence. That's probably the worst reason to trade a decade-long favorite out for something new, but I hardly touched Pam anymore and sent her to greener pastures.

#10679 1 year ago

Yeah, i sent a totally restored as new taxi, and a nice spy Hunter for an Alien LV. I already have the SV, i'm happy with it.

NowiGotTwoPunkin

#10680 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, i sent a totally restored as new taxi, and a nice spy Hunter for an Alien LV. I already have the SV, i'm happy with it.
    NowiGotTwoPunkin

You traded a Taxi and a Spy Hunter for a Alien? Holy Fuk. Thought I did good trading a Jurassic pro for a Lw3 and WCS

#10681 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You traded a Taxi and a Spy Hunter for a Alien? Holy Fuk. Thought I did good trading a Jurassic pro for a Lw3 and WCS

What, is that good 'across the pond' on whose side?

I did give him some money too and pay transport both ways.

It was one of those deals where we were both happy. I got the LV model to upgrade for the SV model by that swap.

I got the SV model because i swapped it for a nice Theatre of Magic.

This is at the new owners place. Yet to get the 50 play LV, but it's on the truck and should be here soon. It really was a nice pair of B/W machines.

329909893_568876664962775_2806436738783403086_n (1) (resized).jpg329909893_568876664962775_2806436738783403086_n (1) (resized).jpg

#10682 1 year ago

Edit, just noticed the aussie leg adjuster.

anigif_enhanced-20431-1444187203-2.gifanigif_enhanced-20431-1444187203-2.gif

#10683 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

What, is that good 'across the pond' on whose side?
    I did give him some money too and pay transport both ways.
    It was one of those deals where we were both happy. I got the LV model to upgrade for the SV model by that swap.
    I got the SV model because i swapped it for a nice Theatre of Magic.
    This is at the new owners place. Yet to get the 50 play LV, but it's on the truck and should be here soon. It really was a nice pair of B/W machines.
    [quoted image]

Meant that you got a screaming deal. Didn't mention you added cash. Here in western Canada a restored taxi would be 7k cdn max and a Spy Hunter maybe 3500 while a Alien LV is probably 13k to 15k but haven't looked at pricing on Aliens. Unless you added 5k or more to the deal you totally scored!

When I posted my JP pro for trade I had only 4 games I wanted to trade for (MET, IMDN, GOTG, GZ) However when offered a 2 for 1 deal for 90s games I couldn't pass them up. Waiting on a color display for LW3 to arrive and will try and trade it for a similar valued game while WCS I'll enjoy for a while before putting it up for trade for a Fishtales, BSD or a newer Stern + some cash from me.

#10684 1 year ago

Confess, I always smile when I see this. Would make a great t-shirt

39676f7b7125ce0f51119fe0cf1828e9aff42f23.jpeg.jpg39676f7b7125ce0f51119fe0cf1828e9aff42f23.jpeg.jpg
    #10685 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Confess, I always smile when I see this. Would make a great t-shirt
    [quoted image]

Change “may” to “will”.

Less threatening and more promising.

#10686 1 year ago

Careful, careful.. I know lots of Pinsiders enjoy receiveing a good spanking

#10687 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Meant that you got a screaming deal. Didn't mention you added cash. Here in western Canada a restored taxi would be 7k cdn max and a Spy Hunter maybe 3500 while a Alien LV is probably 13k to 15k but haven't looked at pricing on Aliens. Unless you added 5k or more to the deal you totally scored!
    When I posted my JP pro for trade I had only 4 games I wanted to trade for (MET, IMDN, GOTG, GZ) However when offered a 2 for 1 deal for 90s games I couldn't pass them up. Waiting on a color display for LW3 to arrive and will try and trade it for a similar valued game while WCS I'll enjoy for a while before putting it up for trade for a Fishtales, BSD or a newer Stern + some cash from me.

Similar here i guess, the aliens have been going for 16-18k one owner. Would have liked to get 9 for Taxi and 5 for Spy Hunter. I added 2k, so about evens.

#10688 1 year ago

Dils (daughter in law) birthday today. I confess I took her aside and suggested the Keg (steakhouse )because we both have Keg gift cards from Xmas, We are paying for dinner. Was I wrong to suggest the Keg?

#10689 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Dils (daughter in law) birthday today. I confess I took her aside and suggested the Keg (steakhouse )because we both have Keg gift cards from Xmas, We are paying for dinner. Was I wrong to suggest the Keg?

Not since you're paying, no.

#10690 1 year ago

Got my arse kicked by better players in the King of The Mountain Bowls Challenge the last two weeks.

I challenged a guy i've played with and against this time. i play him this morning.

He's also a much better player than me (they all are) but i think i have a chance to beat him with luck on my best day.

Let'sHopeTodayIsMyBestDayPunkin

#10691 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Got my arse kicked by better players in the King of The Mountain Bowls Challenge the last two weeks.
    I challenged a guy i've played with and against this time. i play him this morning.
    He's also a much better player than me (they all are) but i think i have a chance to beat him with luck on my best day.
    Let'sHopeTodayIsMyBestDayPunkin

Offer him a brownie!

#byhookorbycrookpunkin

#10692 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Offer him a brownie!
    #byhookorbycrookpunkin

Went down 25 to 21. Happy as.

#10693 1 year ago

I can relate to this Amateur Radio misadventure. Full disclosure: I am out of the hobby since I no longer do active volunteer work for emergency services and the radio clubs I was in were getting tedious.

Unfortunately because the hobby is dying like square dancing your best bet is to look for clubs in bigger cities if you can where they are a little less ass-holy. They actually encourage cameraderie, patience and new people in the hobby and have some younger people joining amateur radio.
    Also check with local volunteer services people with Red Cross and groups like that and see if they aren't pretentious and snooty.

One of the reasons I got out of the hobby (and I have a General license I kept current) was it got tiring dealing with people who were opinionated or there was too much "good old boy" networking where people wouldn't talk to you on the radio because "they didn't know or like you" - which kinda defeats the purpose of amateur radio LOL. Hobbies should be fun right? That was another reason I left amateur radio - no time and for when I had free time I wanted to play pinball, spend it with family and friends .

You may also want to look into the digital radios which work almost like Internet telephones. I was into them as well as the analog radios some years ago and the technology was slightly behind cell phones but they also had Internet only radio so there are a lot of options.

I tried contacting other countries etc through radio club repeaters. It was fun for awhile and then boring dealing with some club jerks. But you get them in all hobbies.

Quoted from EJS:

Confess I made a long post in a recent ham radio thread. Basically it was me and another pinsider getting a bad first impression from a guy who was big into the hobby. Here it is:
    You reminded me of my first experience with a skilled/ professional operator. He had several computers linked up to a radio, antenna hooked up to 2 car batteries and was maybe 2 stories high. Guy lived in the country where 5 houses would be seen at a dead end. He had built a few radios himself from scratch. I figured this would be the perfect guy to learn from. I think he was pretty well known in the region but whatever.
    One of my good/close friends knew this guy from when in college who was into radios and kept very distant contact (via e mail) over the following decades. Even this friend of mine had observed in "field day" with this operator a couple times years back. He told me the gathering usually drew about 15-20 people who brought their radios. So this friend of mine got me and pinballplusMN an invite to field day 2022 at this operators house knowing that neither of us knew anything and we were thinking about getting into radios and we had questions.
    (For those who don't know. Field day is a 1 day event either national or worldwide where everyone gets their radios out and sees how many people they can talk to in that day. Think of it like Pinball Expo for radios and everyone participates from wherever they want)
    This operator had traditionally done it around a 3-4 hour event of his own and made it somewhat of a BBQ...Say 2pm-6pm I don't remember. So I drove us to his house right at 2 because I wanted to be early and introduce myself before things got nuts and ask questions while not being in the way. I had already done some of my own homework so I could get a basic understanding of the terminology so I wouldn't look like a complete dumbass. I bought an exam book and read through it.
    As we pull up he's sitting there in a lawn chair at the edge of his garage with his equipment pointing outward with his antenna outside etc. Couple more people there also sitting in lawn chairs. I pull up right by the stall and roll down the window and smile and pop my head out and ask where we should park. He says "right along there is fine" which he points along his gravel driveway towards the side of his property. So I figured I'd pull off quite a ways to keep the area clear for more people to arrive since it sounded like 15-20 people were coming. He immediately yells "well NOT on my lawn would be nice". Keep in mind it's the country and I can barely tell where the driveway transitions to his lawn. So we look at each other and sigh. A part of us already has our minds changed about being there.
    So we introduce ourselves and introduce a 6 pack of beer and some light snacks. He says nobody drinks and he already has plenty of snacks inside.
    Turns out the rest of the people there are his neighbors. Super nice guys actually!
    So we sit around "nice weather today" Blah Blah Blah. Then it's...yeah so we are thinking of getting into radios. He's like....what do you want to know?
    I ask what would be a good radio for a beginner. He immediately goes from 0-100 rattling off technical jargon intermixing it with model numbers. I can actually keep up with him a little due to my research I did on my own. But barely.
    Then his neighbors start giving him a hard time and say things like "so which one should he buy" and "what does that mean" and "in English please".
    That goes on for about 30 more minutes. Now it's time for BBQ. There goes another 45 minutes. This part was nice. Got to talk with his neighbors who were retired military and shared stories etc. One of the neighbors goes home, then another, and the other. Now it's just us two and the operator. So to break the awkwardness I'm asking to get a tour of the radios he built years ago and thought that would be fun to see.
    Nope. The two he built were the size of my palm. Had two dials and about 10 components. Basically electronics and soldering 101. Then I asked to see his ham shack which was a small office in his basement. Oh fine...he says. So he holds the door open and it's just a couple more radios. Just something basic. Then he whisks his hands at us like GTFO of my space.
    Now I'm thinking let's go back out to the garage and see what's going on with the radios, maybe we can get a demonstration or learn something. Not really. As he sit's down he clasps his hands together and says "well, anything else??"
    Me....no no this was great thanks for the opportunity and the delicious food it was nice meeting you and we'll say hi to our mutual friend for you.
    Him: okay sounds good. Then he wheels up to his computer and would seem like he's unpausing an intense experience or something like that.
    At this point we are walking back to my truck and now realizing....wait, weren't there supposed to be 15 to 20 more cars coming? It didn't take us long to put that part of the puzzle together.
    Normally I wouldn't have put up with any of that shit but since we were invited upon request and actually got some good BBQ and desperate to learn about something new I was a little more lenient. Turns out we learned jack shit and amongst a dead end road of nice people we found there's an asshole that lives amongst them.
    TLDR: Got an invite to field day at a guys open house whose a Ham expert with POS attitude knowing we were coming to learn. Expected a big turnout but we were the only ones who showed up for the radios. His neighbors showed up just for the food.
    HOWEVER...fast forward a few months into last September. Nice Sunday evening stop by a small cigar bar. Bought a few and sat outside to smoke one. Noticed only one other car in the lot than mine. Had a vanity plate which appeared to be a ham call sign. I ran back in and asked the shop keeper if that was his vehicle. He said yes and that he wasn't into radios much anymore as the hobby is dying off and the rest of the people are assholes.
    I'm like...YOU DON'T SAY.
    So I told him I'm just looking for a basic setup and don't want to get into it too seriously.
    He opens his laptop and asks for my e mail. He say's he's sending me some links to a couple of great YouTubers that are into radios and included specific video links for noobs. He also sent me some links for beginner, intermediate and expert level radios. He also sent me links on where I could study for the exam and other great links for resources and graphs and charts. At the end he gave me his number and to call him if I had any questions.
    Now that information didn't come from a ham radio guy....that came from a cigar guy.
    (I didn't proofread any of this)

#10694 1 year ago

Confess it's 6am and the girlies are in the gym next door doing crosstraining.

I had an urge for breakfast out of the blue and started cooking smoked German Debreziner sausages just before they got here.

The whole block smells like spicy smoked sausage.

Poor bastards must be starving smelling it.

#10695 1 year ago

I was on vacation but now i'm not.
    Holy fuck, lots to read.

#10696 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess it's 6am and the girlies are in the gym next door doing crosstraining.
    I had an urge for breakfast out of the blue and started cooking smoked German Debreziner sausages just before they got here.
    The whole block smells like spicy smoked sausage.
    Poor bastards must be starving smelling it.

You got your appetite back?

#10697 1 year ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

You got your appetite back?

No, just i was on the MDMA yesti and didn't eat at all.

doctor1 (resized).jpgdoctor1 (resized).jpg

#10698 1 year ago

Never thought sound wound be a reason to like a game. The LW3 I recently picked up has a pinball pro speaker upgrade and it's fantastic. The digital stereo sound with booming bass reminds me of the NES/SNES days. Think it's going to stay around a while. Bonus, the wife also likes it

#10699 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Never thought sound wound be a reason to like a game. The LW3 I recently picked up has a pinball pro speaker upgrade and it's fantastic. The digital stereo sound with booming bass reminds me of the NES/SNES days. Think it's going to stay around a while. Bonus, the wife also likes it

THAts one of the reasons ToTAN is one of my favorite games - I played it for several hours at a show one year (sound almost turned off) and then played a nicer one at a friends that I could actually hear and loved it.

#10700 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yep. Pinwoofer is one of the expensive upgrades i throw at the odd game, and it always pays off in enjoyment. Like Colordmd.

My GnR was an obvious choice, but deadpool is lifted by great sound package too.

There are 12,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/214?hl=dwboca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.