Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,483 posts
  • 719 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    corvair27 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    istockphoto-1179823122-612x612 (resized).jpg
    beijing-lamb-chuan-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184633712[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240104_184617341[1] (resized).jpg
    0A18CD89-6539-4786-AA30-EAEBB03F87E5 (resized).jpeg
    R0010223 (resized).jpg
    upPL5r70b2agIXq8PVOUcC8sZxFswrJqNjYB2jYzALE (resized).jpg
    Pulp_Fiction_hype_thread._Chicago_Gaming_Pinside.com_-_2023-12-30_04.58.05 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5949 (resized).jpeg

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 250.
    #9701 1 year ago

Been without one for 6 or 7 years, looks like a mornings bliss to me.

#9702 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Been without one for 6 or 7 years, looks like a mornings bliss to me.

I've lived in multiple houses with jetted tubs (including this one) and confess, I haven't had a bath since I was a child. Being 6'3 it just seems very uncomfortable. Can't stretch my legs out. I'd get a hot tub personally if I had space for one indoors.

#9703 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've lived in multiple houses with jetted tubs (including this one) and confess, I haven't had a bath since I was a child. Being 6'3 it just seems very uncomfortable. Can't stretch my legs out. I'd get a hot tub personally if I had space for one indoors.

pb24 (resized).jpgpb24 (resized).jpg

Not the same. I only have this filled a month or two in summer and the same in winter.

I'll be taking it with me when i move, but a screaming hot bath after a camping trip can't be beat.

#9704 1 year ago

I like Bond films but confess the new Bond machine from Stern seems underwhelming based what I have seen from Internet streams. Maybe that feeling will change actually playing the machine once they are in the wild, but the playfield layout seems bland, and it lacks in-game personality. Make me feel like I'm Bond while playing. The Bond clips on the LCD screen don't add much to it, but I know it's still unfinished. Who Dunnit? makes me feel like a detective and it had a DMD, so it can be done. Add to the fact it's about $10k for the Premium flavor (not that I was planning to drop that kind of coin anyway), it seems so unsatisfying.

#9705 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ryguy80:

I like Bond films but confess the new Bond machine from Stern seems underwhelming based what I have seen from Internet streams. Maybe that feeling will change actually playing the machine once they are in the wild, but the playfield layout seems bland, and it lacks in-game personality. Make me feel like I'm Bond while playing. The Bond clips on the LCD screen don't add much to it, but I know it's still unfinished. Who Dunnit? makes me feel like a detective and it had a DMD, so it can be done. Add to the fact it's about $10k for the Premium flavor (not that I was planning to drop that kind of coin anyway), it seems so unsatisfying.

Seems a lack of effort lately. Rush and Led Zep are no better immersed and no more effort on the art than X files or 24.

#9706 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Got a ridiculous price on a 75" TV last week. Confess, after looking at my cell phone all day it's hard for my eyes to adjust to the big screen. Can't wait to watch NFL tomorrow and college games Saturday
    [quoted image]

I just got a 75' last month from Costco. I can watch my kid play road games on it, LOL. Love mine for sports and i'm a huge movie/tv buff.

#9707 1 year ago

Every time i walk up to the guppies tank they get all excited.

I think it's because we have all forgotten whether they have been fed or not today, so it's likely they will get food.

SameMemorySpanAsAGuppyPunkin

#9708 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd get a hot tub personally if I had space for one indoors.

Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
    Not the same. I only have this filled a month or two in summer and the same in winter.
    I'll be taking it with me when i move, but a screaming hot bath after a camping trip can't be beat.

23-years ago when I bought my outdoor jacuzzi, I was in it all the time. Sometimes all night long.

It does not get used much anymore, mainly because my girlfriend does not care about it.

In the past, all my girlfriends liked it, and we watched football and movies in it.

I was in it a few nights ago, I was sore from messing with leaves, and it fixed me right up.

Great customer service also. I can call the 1-800 number, give them my serial number, tell them what I need, and they will verify that my address and credit card number is the same, and I have whatever I need in about 3 days.

#9709 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement. There was a lot of good insight in several of the responses. I reached out to the director of a previous hospital I worked at for some advice. She has offered me a job on more than one occasion so I know that is an option at the very least. It would be a pay cut, but less responsibility, and it's actually a much closer commute than my current job so I may consider that if the offer still stands. I'll keep you all posted.

#9710 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Was looking at houses for sale and saw this pic of a bathroom.
    I thought, that's pretty cool, having a shelf on both ends of the bath for your beer and your book, but what the fuck is that with the tiny little shower on the bathroom vanity? Never seen the like.
    Is it for showering their cat or something?
    Then i realized the whole thing was a reflection from the full length mirror.
    [quoted image]

That is a great confessional!

#9711 1 year ago
    Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement. There was a lot of good insight in several of the responses. I reached out to the director of a previous hospital I worked at for some advice. She has offered me a job on more than one occasion so I know that is an option at the very least. It would be a pay cut, but less responsibility, and it's actually a much closer commute than my current job so I may consider that if the offer still stands. I'll keep you all posted.

That's great you may have an option.

#9712 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

That is a great confessional!

I cant un-see the tiny cat shower now..

#9713 1 year ago
    Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

As high as gas is anyway, closer is always better.

Also, closer should mean less travel time, time that you most likely do not get paid for anyway.

Also, less wear and tear on your vehicle.

With that, and less responsibility which also will be less wear and tear on yourself, I would go for the new job myself, before you end up having a heart attack at your current job.

Making less money, while saving money and time for the win!

#9714 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:I cant un-see the tiny cat shower now..

I know!

The fuckin cat shower!

#9715 1 year ago

Confess that my mate said we should go and watch my mate play rally cars for the weekend.

I've packed the car.

#9716 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I've packed the car.

Packed it with a whole lot of beer and ice?

#9717 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Packed it with a whole lot of beer and ice?

Also his special brownies

#9718 1 year ago

Table and chairs so far and my swag, but the beer, ice and brownies will go in this morning along with a deck of cards.
    Hopefully a bucket of KFC on the way so we can eat it cold all weekend.

I'll try and remember to take a pic.

We are going to Dondingalong.

True.

https://www.facebook.com/kmorc/

#9719 1 year ago

Don't forget that cool beer tshirt.

#9720 1 year ago

Forgive me Pinside for I have sinned... I've never owned a pinball machine in my life. I'm only here for the shits and giggles.

#9721 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Was looking at houses for sale and saw this pic of a bathroom.
    I thought, that's pretty cool, having a shelf on both ends of the bath for your beer and your book, but what the fuck is that with the tiny little shower on the bathroom vanity? Never seen the like.
    Is it for showering their cat or something?
    Then i realized the whole thing was a reflection from the full length mirror.
    [quoted image]

LayOffTheBrowniesPunkin"

#9722 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

LayOffTheBrowniesPunkin"

It was first thing in the morning, no brownies were harmed.

#9723 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Don't forget that cool beer tshirt.

I'll wear it this morning in your honour as you must be following our Freeballer page to have seen it.

I have the same design in a hoodie too.

#9724 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]

I have a jetted tub, and I'll admit that after snowblowing and shoveling for an hour or so, it sure is nice.

#9725 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'll wear it this morning in your honour as you must be following our Freeballer page to have seen it.

No mate the pic on this thread!
    Cheers...Any funnel we sightings..be a great pet imo

#9726 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Love to buy one

#9727 1 year ago

https://www.redbubble.com/i/socks/Beer-Glass-Socks-by-stickersandtees/45011918.9HZ1B

Pretty sure it was redbubble, found the socks but didn't keep looking.

Used to keep redbacks for pets when i was a kid, but me mum drew the line at funnelwebs.
    Frogs, mice, leeches were all ok, but she didn't like the spiders in my room much.

#9728 1 year ago

Have socks from last Christmas-want tshirt

#9729 1 year ago

Pretty sure it was Redbubble. The other one i use is Hardaddy maybe that one?

https://hardaddy.com/collections/hawaiian

#9731 1 year ago

You know she's a keeper when she brings you a beer without asking for one

#9732 1 year ago

I confess my wife shut down my request to buy this Christmas present from Costco for my 3 month old grand son.

20221118_171042 (resized).jpg20221118_171042 (resized).jpg
    #9733 1 year ago

offroad1 (resized).jpgoffroad1 (resized).jpg

We had a fat ol time.

#9734 1 year ago

Do you believe in miracles? I confess i now do. I'm sitting at home watching some basketball and a skip the dishes guy (food delivery service) brought me someone else's double mozza burger & onion rings from A&W.. amazing!

#9735 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Do you believe in miracles? I confess i now do. I'm sitting at home watching some basketball and a skip the dishes guy (food delivery service) brought me someone else's double mozza burger & onion rings from A&W.. amazing!

Nice! I was on my way to a pinsiders place last week and hit Mickey Dees on the way. Ordered 2 mcdoubles. Drive thru guy hands me a large bag. 2 big macs and 2 large fries!! Sat and fed most of the fries to the seagulls while I chowed down a couple upgraded burgers.

#9736 1 year ago

I had a few friends (they’re a couple) come over for a visit on Friday night. They showed up w coffees. I said to them ‘you’re lots of fun.’ I had 1 beer all weekend..and I also confess that, w the World Cup starting in Qatar, that there’s not a topic/discussion on it. Im not a big soccer/football fan, but do check into my sports app for scores n what’s happening. Isn’t this game the most popular in the world?!

#9737 1 year ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

I had a few friends (they’re a couple) come over for a visit on Friday night. They showed up w coffees. I said to them ‘you’re lots of fun.’ I had 1 beer all weekend..and I also confess that, w the World Cup starting in Qatar, that there’s not a topic/discussion on it. Im not a big soccer/football fan, but do check into my sports app for scores n what’s happening. Isn’t this game the most popular in the world?!

Maybe most popular in the world but not in the states.
    Start a thread, I usually only catch a game if I'm at a bar and it's on.

#9738 1 year ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

It'll just get political and locked.

#9739 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

It'll just get political and locked.

You’re probably right. Mind you, people get offended over a pancake/waffle syrup bottle nowadays!

#9740 1 year ago

I picked up a nasty cold at Free Play Florida, and passed it along to my wife on the car ride home. Confess that I wish I’d thought to use hand sanitizer while I was there.

Update: it’s COVID. I’m glad I had my fall booster, I’m mostly over it. My wife isn’t that lucky.

#9741 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nice! I was on my way to a pinsiders place last week and hit Mickey Dees on the way. Ordered 2 mcdoubles. Drive thru guy hands me a large bag. 2 big macs and 2 large fries!! Sat and fed most of the fries to the seagulls while I chowed down a couple upgraded burgers.

Worked in edmonton years ago, i always hit up the Mcdonalds on 118ave near 140st or so. Always got a double quarter pounder.
    I had to pull off to side to wait for the drive though. Staff comes out a min or two later and hands me a bag, seemed kinda big, heavy.
    It had 4 Big macs and 4 quarter pounders in it. Ran back to the office and fed my co-workers, lol.

#9742 1 year ago

i Confess: my wife is away on business and I miss her already.

#9743 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Now that is a confession!

#9744 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I want to hear that she's getting the shirt for xmas.

#9745 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

How do you feel about it?

Im ready to confess that I like how Stern factory black rubber plays AND I have never needed to replace a coil stop from a NIB game I bought. 10 years on ACDC. I also dont think you need to replace the 40 pin interconnect on games that have them. I feel much better now.

#9746 1 year ago

Had to do my Deadpool coil stop.

Don't have pics handy, but brass shavings all over the left node board from new.

#9747 1 year ago

I confess not heading to pinside for like 4 days sucks balls as there's a lot of catching up to do.

#9748 1 year ago

I confess that I hosted the Detroit Pinball League get-together this month and it was a lotta fun!

20221119_211911 (resized).jpg20221119_211911 (resized).jpg20221119_195723 (resized).jpg20221119_195723 (resized).jpg20221119_205618 (resized).jpg20221119_205618 (resized).jpg20221119_204626 (resized).jpg20221119_204626 (resized).jpg
    #9749 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I confess that I hosted the Detroit Pinball League get-together this month and it was a lotta fun!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Marshall corner!

#9750 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet set-up overall man!!

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/195 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.