Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,560 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 252.
    #9301 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess that George Gomez looks a lot better at 67 than I do at 58.

I confess I don't know what any pinball designer looks like besides Pat Lawler

#9302 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I confess I don't know what any pinball designer looks like besides Pat Lawler

Maybe Steve Ritchie as well

#9303 1 year ago

Mark Ritchie, no fukn clue

#9304 1 year ago

I can't believe how great Gomez was on stream last night. Very telling, very candid, informative. I didn't check in until late and not for long but very neat to have a guy just being honest and candid about pinball and Stern pinball

#9305 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I can't believe how great Gomez was on stream last night.

He's the same in person, if you ever get the chance to meet him.

LTG : )

#9307 1 year ago

That fuckin bored this morning i started reading the GWJ whale thread.

God help me.

#9308 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

That fuckin bored this morning i started reading the GWJ whale thread.
    God help me.

I confess that I stopped posting in that thread, since nothing I would say would be very nice.

#9309 1 year ago

I confess I’ll be paying money to get rid of some pinball stuff in a couple hours.

#9310 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I confess that I stopped posting in that thread, since nothing I would say would be very nice.

That's why i never opened it before. I saw the way the first one went and didn't want to be part of the rock chucking.

Got through a couple pointless pages anyway.

#9311 1 year ago

In the gym next door they add an O to everyone's name.

Chrisso!

Hey Davo! Seen Jimbo?

Wouldn't work for me...Gazzo ... doesn't have the ring.

#9312 1 year ago

Friend stopped by today. Was trying out the new game. I kept saying to hit the red arrow. Confess, I forgot he's color blind

#9313 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess I have never scanned a qr code

Ever had an Iron man, covered in non working qr codes

#9314 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I thought I owned 0 blenders.
    As of today it turns out I own 2.
    Both of them are so old they (in my best Dr. Jones voice) belong in a museum.
    They were probably left here from last ladies making margaritas or something. Can’t believe I used to be able to drink those. The thought of them gives me a headache. And so do thinking of the margaritas

The exact moment you discovered your 2 blenders mine broke. Had a Ninja delivered the next day.

#9315 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

The exact moment you discovered your 2 blenders mine broke. Had a Ninja delivered the next day.

Was making a habanero sauce today. Used my ninja for the first time in forever.

#9316 1 year ago

I love habanero sauce. I would make some, but I have too many over commercial sauces in the fridge right now.

#9317 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I love habanero sauce. I would make some, but I have too many over commercial sauces in the fridge right now.

I googled a roasted habanero garlic sauce as I roasted a bunch on the bbq today. Had a 4.8 review so decided to give it a shot. I questioned it as I followed it. Should have followed my gut. It was disgusting. I poured it down the drain

#9318 1 year ago

Don't let the vegan website scare you because of course Habenero sauce is going to be vegan. This is the recipe I use and absolutely love. It's like a habanero version of Siracha.

https://avirtualvegan.com/fiery-habanero-hot-sauce/

#9319 1 year ago

The only thing worse than knowing you have to get up for a crap in the middle of the night is not knowing you have to get up for a crap in the middle of the night.

#9320 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

The only thing worse than knowing you have to get up for a crap in the middle of the night is not knowing you have to get up for a crap in the middle of the night.

Here’s what I hate: you take a crap, then wash your hands, then you feel a 2nd wave come on while you’re drying your hands. Sometimes this repeats itself 3 or 4 times in 30 minutes. I’m like “come on colon, get your shits together”.

#9321 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Here’s what I hate: you take a crap, then wash your hands, then you feel a 2nd wave come on while you’re drying your hands. Sometimes this repeats itself 3 or 4 times in 30 minutes. I’m like “come on colon, get your shits together”.

Add showering into that mix and you have my morning routine.

#9322 1 year ago

I've run the same load of clothes through the washing machine 3 days in a row.

Keep forgetting to take it out and put it in the drier.

#9323 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Thats what happen to me if I eat Habanero.

#9324 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I googled a roasted habanero garlic sauce as I roasted a bunch on the bbq today. Had a 4.8 review so decided to give it a shot. I questioned it as I followed it. Should have followed my gut. It was disgusting. I poured it down the drain

My favourite habernero sauce is a milder one that can be used on everything.

It's a knockoff of a commercial sauce that the US guys get. I copped it off the net and it is a great gift that people love. Plus it's a no cook! all done in the blender.

Tom's "Lotties True Bajan Hot Sauce" Knockoff
    • 12 md Habaneros, stemmed, seeded
    • 2 lg Cayenne peppers, stemmed, seeded
    • 1 15 oz can sliced Mango, drained
    • 1 c Cheap Yellow mustard
    • 1/4 c Brown sugar, packed
    • 5 tb White vinegar
    • 1 tb Curry powder
    • 2 ts Cumin
    • 1 tb Chili powder
    • 1 ts Salt, or to taste
    • 1 ts Fresh ground black pepper
    And now, the directions: Place the seeded peppers and vinegar in a blender and grind it fine. Slowly add the other ingredients and process until smooth.
    Pour into two 12 ounce Lotties jars and enjoy.

mangochilisauce1 (resized).jpgmangochilisauce1 (resized).jpg

#9325 1 year ago

I have a handful of guys coming over to play pinball - crush beer this evening. Its my usual Friday eve golf group + a guy or two. Course is closed for season, maybe I can create some pinheads.

#9326 1 year ago

You can serve gravy in a coffee cup, but you'll look like a fuckin idiot if you serve coffee in gravyboats.

#9327 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

My favourite habernero sauce is a milder one that can be used on everything.
    It's a knockoff of a commercial sauce that the US guys get. I copped it off the net and it is a great gift that people love. Plus it's a no cook! all done in the blender.
    Tom's "Lotties True Bajan Hot Sauce" Knockoff
    • 12 md Habaneros, stemmed, seeded
    • 2 lg Cayenne peppers, stemmed, seeded
    • 1 15 oz can sliced Mango, drained
    • 1 c Cheap Yellow mustard
    • 1/4 c Brown sugar, packed
    • 5 tb White vinegar
    • 1 tb Curry powder
    • 2 ts Cumin
    • 1 tb Chili powder
    • 1 ts Salt, or to taste
    • 1 ts Fresh ground black pepper
    And now, the directions: Place the seeded peppers and vinegar in a blender and grind it fine. Slowly add the other ingredients and process until smooth.
    Pour into two 12 ounce Lotties jars and enjoy.
    [quoted image]

Thanks! Saved this to my bookmarks, will test this sometime.

#9328 1 year ago

If you like a hot sauce you'll love it. It's not siracha hot, and people who like spicy things generally can eat it, you don't have to be a complete chilli head.
    Plus it's mango based, so sweet.

The mustard is US style mustard, not proper mustard, we call it mustard sauce here.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9329 1 year ago

When the guy at the stand said the front right ghost peppers were to hot for him, I grabbed two of them.

20221013_153050.jpg20221013_153050.jpg
    #9330 1 year ago

Flamin' hot rip my asshole out heat.

HONEY! Get the chapstick!

#9331 1 year ago

I love really hot food but my body doesn't anymore.

#9332 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

When the guy at the stand said the front right ghost peppers were to hot for him, I grabbed two of them.
    [quoted image]

Have fun with that.

#9333 1 year ago

Have a story for JohnnyPinball007

In 1981 the Rolling Stones were touring and a stop was planned in Minneapolis. A radio station, KQRS 92.5 had a contest to win tickets. Mail your information in, and if they called your name on the air, you had 9 minutes to call in and claim them.

I was at the distributor and the head of triple A told me he heard my name called on the radio. He didn't know how to get ahold of me and nine minutes had already passed. Oh well. I already scored some good seats anyway.

A couple days later I was at home and heard a knock on the door. A young man was all excited and said I won. I told him I didn't win because I didn't call in, in time.

He told me he called in for me, I had to go to the radio station and pick them up. He begged me to sell him the tickets or at least one.

So I took him with and drove over there. Went inside and spoke with one of the people there. They ID'd me, and told me someone else had tried to pick them up. I said it must have been my younger brother. I got two tickets, thanked them and left.

I drove back home, to drop him off at his car. I mentioned I wasn't happy with him impersonating me. He explained he wanted to get tickets and take his girlfriend. He was desperate. He pleaded with me again to at least sell him one ticket.

I told him I sent in a bunch of entries. I had about $10 invested in that. I told him if he gave me $10 he could have both of them. He was over joyed to say the least.

I never saw him again. I do hope he and his girlfriend had a great evening.

#9334 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

[quoted image]

I grew Doset Naga one year.

Give that a whorl.

nagadorset3 (resized).jpgnagadorset3 (resized).jpg

#9336 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

the Rolling Stones

I confess that by 1986, I was sick of hearing them, I cannot stand them anymore, except for one song, Ruby Tuesday, I have always loved that song for some reason.

And thanks for that story, @LTG, you are truly a very AWESOME PERSON!

#9337 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Have a story for JohnnyPinball007
    In 1981 the Rolling Stones were touring and a stop was planned in Minneapolis. A radio station, KQRS 92.5 had a contest to win tickets. Mail your information in, and if they called your name on the air, you had 9 minutes to call in and claim them.
    I was at the distributor and the head of triple A told me he heard my name called on the radio. He didn't know how to get ahold of me and nine minutes had already passed. Oh well. I already scored some good seats anyway.
    A couple days later I was at home and heard a knock on the door. A young man was all excited and said I won. I told him I didn't win because I didn't call in, in time.
    He told me he called in for me, I had to go to the radio station and pick them up. He begged me to sell him the tickets or at least one.
    So I took him with and drove over there. Went inside and spoke with one of the people there. They ID'd me, and told me someone else had tried to pick them up. I said it must have been my younger brother. I got two tickets, thanked them and left.
    I drove back home, to drop him off at his car. I mentioned I wasn't happy with him impersonating me. He explained he wanted to get tickets and take his girlfriend. He was desperate. He pleaded with me again to at least sell him one ticket.
    I told him I sent in a bunch of entries. I had about $10 invested in that. I told him if he gave me $10 he could have both of them. He was over joyed to say the least.
    I never saw him again. I do hope he and his girlfriend had a great evening.

That was great of you, but how in the hell did that kid find you?

#9338 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'd have to think the only thing worse would be having to change the sheets after! u guys are way too open about this subject!

#9339 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I confess...my wife said out of the blue why do you watch the weather network on the weekends so much? I said no reason ..then one day she said..I don't like that girls hair. Is she on to me?
    [quoted image]

There was a blonde meteorologist on ctv news network yesterday doing a 1 minute coast to coast forecast. Confess, I don't know the weather anywhere in Canada this weekend.

#9340 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I confess that by 1986, I was sick of hearing them,

Seeing them live is a whole different experience. Especially post 1981 when they had Jovan back them and every performance no matter how big or how small got the full stage show.

Quoted from RyanStl:

That was great of you, but how in the hell did that kid find you?

I wouldn't have been in the phone book. Maybe when the radio station kept announcing it before time ran out, they gave my address. Or when he tried to pick them up himself he saw it on something at the radio station ?

#9341 1 year ago

It's not even summer yet and it's been raining for a week.

Not that i mind, i don't have to work in it any more.

#9342 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

It's not even summer yet and it's been raining for a week.

Confess that I sometimes forget Australia’s summer is our winter.

#9343 1 year ago

We are expecting the first snow fall of the season tonight. faak!

#9344 1 year ago

I scraped the windshield this morning after spending 15 minutes in the garage looking for the scraper.

#9345 1 year ago

I love my skintight straight leg Levis, but at 58 they fuck with my bladder.

#9346 1 year ago

I promised the wife I wouldn't buy more useless crap. Saw these at a church rummage sale today and for 50 cents each, I couldn't resist buying them. Goes with the new soccer game.

20221022_183511.jpg20221022_183511.jpg

#9347 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I promised the wife I wouldn't buy more useless crap.

Hahaha

#9348 1 year ago

She questions the glasses but is ok with the $5 die cast?

20221022_192420.jpg20221022_192420.jpg
    #9349 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

She questions the glasses but is ok with the $5 die cast?
    [quoted image]

Small joys in life. Just know when to let them go and you'll be fine.

#9350 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I love my skintight straight leg Levis, but at 58 they fuck with my bladder.

At 58, we’re big pants people! Didn’t know you and I are the same age.

There are 12,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/187 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.