Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 251.
    #7701 1 year ago

The guy who used to do the promotional posters for Yegpin does cool pinball stuff. Brian Holderman. Here's a few I did with quick search. Sold a couple to twilight1 who probably has all his posters for the 2 or 3 years they used him

images(2).jpgimages(2).jpgimages(3).jpgimages(3).jpgimages(4).jpgimages(4).jpgimages(5).jpgimages(5).jpg
    #7702 1 year ago

The drape opens....we are her to confess my child.

#7703 1 year ago

Confess i just remade contact with a terrier of an estate agent that helped me sell a couple of houses back in my last town. I think she's the right person to hunt down a block of land i have my eye on and talk the owners into subdividing the bit they don't use.

The agents here at the coast are too laid back to go after these sorts of deals.

DrugSmokingHippiesPunkin

#7704 1 year ago

Terrier has got it by one back leg already!

Go girl.

I'm in love with the block of land I've sent her after. But it's not for sale....yet...

#7705 1 year ago
    Quoted from freakandgeek:

It is fun being a critic though...either good or bad. It can be fun to shit on games sometimes for a variety of reasons...so why rob people of their joys in what may otherwise be a pathetic life?
    I do confess I personally may like shitting on JJP games more than I should...
    This is because back a long,long time ago I was an excited pre-orderer of the first load of WoZ limited editions. I waited two years with money paid in advance to be consistenly lied to about when to expect my game and then came to see many, many operators come in after those of us who pre-paid to help fund the company — and get their games. That was BS.
    Then of course they came out with other limited editions of the same game later too, which is also stinks. So just not a fan of how they do business.

I am totally in agreement with you on JJP. I waited how many years to get my WOZECLE. I want to say well over three, maybe four years. From the get go I had issues with this machine. The flying monkey ball lock took forever for me to get the sensor in the correct position. No wonder that they got rid of it in subsequent editions. All of the flipper bats were loose. There were some light board cables that needed replacing. I could never get the lockbar to adjust correctly. Most of the problems I could figure out as a reasonably competent pinball person. What if you were not that person? Even the shooter tip disintegrated after less than fifty plays. I had the playfield up on that machine more than any other that I have owned and it is not the easiest pinball to work on. I often thought that if this were a routed game and I was the route operator I would not be very happy. It was a beautiful machine especially the cabinet art. I really, really tried to like this game. I needed a review of the ruleset every time I fired it up. I wanted so badly for JJP to be the "new standard" in pinball. They were and still are clearly lacking.

And then came the light board issues: oh, great. I believe that mine were the 7.5 buffered (game 555/1000) and I am not sure. Did JJP offer to make this right? Of course not. The fact that I knew that at some point I would have to replace these boards at my expense was the final straw. I sold it about fifteen months ago and the person who bought got a great deal. It was in perfect condition with full Cliffy's, pop bumper and sling mylar, full target decals and the Haunted Forest red eye mod. I will say that I will very likely never buy another JJP game after this experience.

#7707 1 year ago
    Quoted from reynolds531:

I am totally in agreement with you on JJP. I waited how many years to get my WOZECLE. I want to say well over three, maybe four years. From the get go I had issues with this machine. The flying monkey ball lock took forever for me to get the sensor in the correct position. No wonder that they got rid of it in subsequent editions. All of the flipper bats were loose. There were some light board cables that needed replacing. I could never get the lockbar to adjust correctly. Most of the problems I could figure out as a reasonably competent pinball person. What if you were not that person? Even the shooter tip disintegrated after less than fifty plays. I had the playfield up on that machine more than any other that I have owned and it is not the easiest pinball to work on. I often thought that if this were a routed game and I was the route operator I would not be very happy. It was a beautiful machine especially the cabinet art. I really, really tried to like this game. I needed a review of the ruleset every time I fired it up. I wanted so badly for JJP to be the "new standard" in pinball. They were and still are clearly lacking.
    And then came the light board issues: oh, great. I believe that mine were the 7.5 buffered (game 555/1000) and I am not sure. Did JJP offer to make this right? Of course not. The fact that I knew that at some point I would have to replace these boards at my expense was the final straw. I sold it about fifteen months ago and the person who bought got a great deal. It was in perfect condition with full Cliffy's, pop bumper and sling mylar, full target decals and the Haunted Forest red eye mod. I will say that I will very likely never buy another JJP game after this experience.

Loved my Hobbit, but the fucking fiasco that was GnR (i was first container) and JJP's response to the playfield issues made me very positive that i will never buy another thing from them. I don't care if they made the best game ever, i'll stick with companies that stick by their customers.

Even sold my beloved Hobbit as well as the GnR, so i wouldn't have to send them another cent for spares.

Fuck them.

#7708 1 year ago

Gotta admit, I love costco. 8 steaks for less then $5/steak? One is enough for two cheese steaks. Can't wait for tomorrow

20220616_200133.jpg20220616_200133.jpg
    #7709 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Loved my Hobbit, but the fucking fiasco that was GnR (i was first container) and JJP's response to the playfield issues made me very positive that i will never buy another thing from them. I don't care if they made the best game ever, i'll stick with companies that stick by their customers.
    Even sold my beloved Hobbit as well as the GnR, so i wouldn't have to send them another cent for spares.
    Fuck them.

Being in Oz would make this much worse, what with the shipping and tariffs. Did you have the pooling problems with the GnR playfield? That alone is the kiss of death unless the manufacturer will send you a new playfield. Even then, the swap is on your nickel and not an easy task for most. It would need to be populated. Pity about The Hobbit and at some point you made the correct decision to just let JJP go.

I struggled with the decision to sell my WOZECLE. It was the first and only machine that I have sold. I have absolutely no regrets.

#7712 1 year ago

Here’s a tidbit for ya. The sun lights our sky long into the evening in Northern Saskatchewan. Past 10pm pic taken in the fire hot tub above the lake.

1E9F1305-CDA3-4B9C-9405-631B394784F3 (resized).jpeg1E9F1305-CDA3-4B9C-9405-631B394784F3 (resized).jpeg
    #7713 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Here’s a tidbit for ya. The sun lights our sky long into the evening in Northern Saskatchewan.

That is very cool. I have been watching the TV show Gold Rush for a long time, and see that kind of footage.

When I was young I assumed with the curve of the Earth that the closer to the poles the less daylight hours there would be, and areas near the equator would have the longest daylight.

Confess in the past I used to love sitting high up on a motel balcony at the ocean drinking beer, and just being able to see first hand how much the earth does curve.

I really hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

#7714 1 year ago

Happy Juneteenth! Speaking of gold rush, watch the miniseries Klondike. Brilliant!

#7715 1 year ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

Happy Juneteenth! Speaking of gold rush, watch the miniseries Klondike. Brilliant!

Actually not watching Gold Rush anymore, getting away from all that now, about to cut the cord as soon as my contract is up with Dish, and not pay for any TV again, except for maybe ESPN to be able to see some NFL games.

Confess I may even go without some NFL games also soon and not even have ESPN.

I purchased a good antenna a while back, and I am amazed at how most of what I like can be watched for free.

Confess I wish more people would stop paying for TV, like I plan to, and ESPN and other channels would just go to antenna and no more pay TV. They could still make plenty on commercials without all the other pay TV stuff.

#7716 1 year ago

Also confess I am doing my part with the high gas prices, I am driving as little as possible, and not filling my tank, just buying a tad of gas to get me where I need to go.

I am doing all I can to vote with my wallet. If enough people did the same maybe it would help bring some prices down.

Confess I am tired of everything being about shareholders and CEO's getting fat bonuses, while workers and consumers get the shaft.

And hell, I am self-employed, and I do not even work at any of those places. If I did I would be very ticked about the CEO's making a ton, while I was just getting by with enough spare change for a pinball machine every so often.

#7717 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Actually not watching Gold Rush anymore, getting away from all that now, about to cut the cord as soon as my contract is up with Dish, and not pay for any TV again, except for maybe ESPN to be able to see some NFL games.
    I purchased a good antenna a while back, and I am amazed at how most of what I like can be watched for free.
    Confess I wish more people would stop paying for TV, like I plan to, and ESPN and other channels would just go to antenna and no more pay TV. They could still make plenty on commercials without all the other pay TV stuff.

I have years now having gone the other way. I only have streaming services, and no regular cable or local television channels. I get free streaming if I want news, but I rely on print like the NYTimes for indepth coverage of anything.

#7718 1 year ago

JohnnyPinball007 I cut my cable a long time ago. I watch shows and movies here at the library. My tax dollars pay for it so I try and use it. I watch a lot of streaming and just watched a few days ago Maverick: Top Gun and others current movies and current and old series that were out long ago.

#7719 1 year ago

Never been married, never wanted to be. Some girlfriends were better looking than others and whatever else.

BUT! I confess, all of them looked very good in the moonlight drinking beer with me, at that time they all looked like a beautiful angel.

I hope all of you are having a AWESOME WEEKEND!

I have some fun work to take care of when I finish this beer.

Goodnight.

#7720 1 year ago

I’ve been married once. Common law twice. I’ve lost half of what I’ve owned three times! The current girlfriend wants to move in. I really do not want to go through it all again!

Happy Father’s Day! I hope you all have a nice steak dinner with all the fixings!

Never been married, never wanted to be. Some girlfriends were better looking than others and whatever else.
    BUT! I confess, all of them looked very good in the moonlight drinking beer with me, at that time they all looked like a beautiful angel.
    I hope all of you are having a AWESOME WEEKEND!
    I have some fun work to take care of when I finish this beer.
    Goodnight.

#7721 1 year ago

Never married 1st girlfriend took me over to meet her family and told a mutual friend that she never wanted to see me again. This was in the 80's and to this day I still don't know what I did wrong?

The last one was dating me and turns out she was dating another guy behind my back and ended up marrying him. Just wasn't lucky in love so I said to myself let's make some money and that's when I started buying houses and in the rental business. Having 5 different buyers come over Monday to look at one I am trying to unload.

#7722 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Just wasn't lucky in love so I said to myself let's make some money and that's when I started buying houses and in the rental business. Having 5 different buyers come over Monday to look at one I am trying to unload.

B****es with T*tties or hundreds and fifties.

#7723 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

The last one was dating me and turns out she was dating another guy behind my back and ended up marrying him.

I had one do that also.

Quoted from Zartan:

Happy Father’s Day! I hope you all have a nice steak dinner with all the fixings!

You Also!

#7724 1 year ago

4 of us travelled up the coast to a weekend tournament at a pinball arcade weekend gone.

I confess that we were all completely shocked and dismayed at the culture of machine abuse operating there. Rage tilting was so common that some players having a bad game would tilt all three balls violently by shoving the machine, sometimes so hard that it hit the wall behind it. Hard slaps to the side were also common after the ball had entered outlanes or center drain.

Not just one but 8 or 10 of the 30 odd players were constants at it. One of the players there was a top 100 world ranked player and was probably one of the main people to watch for. It seemed to be a permanent part of their culture.

The owner of the place didn't seem to give a fuck about it.

It can't be good for the cabinets and it's certainly fucking rude to the player after you. I came up to the machine at one stage to play my first ball, not noticing that this had gone on before me, tilted by pressing the flipper buttons in the first few seconds of my ball. When i mentioned the tilt to someone, they said it was because of the player before me.

I invited some of them to my place to play a return weekend, but i will be making it clear at briefing that this behavior will get you sidelined for first offense, and ejected for second. It seemed to be the main topic of conversation amongst our small group, none of us could see a reason to be angry with the machine?

It doesn't happen at pool comps, or fishing comps here. Man, we are playing for $50 prizes. I just can't see the point of shoving the machine after the ball is lost, we are not children.

The general consensus and the phrase that seemed to be on our lips all the time was 'It's just fucking pinball'. Here we play pinball because it's fun.

Is this common in comps everywhere including the states?

#7725 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

4 of us travelled up the coast to a weekend tournament at a pinball arcade weekend gone.
    I confess that we were all completely shocked and dismayed at the culture of machine abuse operating there. Rage tilting was so common that some players having a bad game would tilt all three balls violently by shoving the machine, sometimes so hard that it hit the wall behind it. Hard slaps to the side were also common after the ball had entered outlanes or center drain.
    Not just one but 8 or 10 of the 30 odd players were constants at it. One of the players there was a top 100 world ranked player and was probably one of the main people to watch for. It seemed to be a permanent part of their culture.
    It can't be good for the cabinets and it's certainly fucking rude to the player after you. I came up to the machine at one stage to play my first ball, not noticing that this had gone on before me, tilted by pressing the flipper buttons in the first few seconds of my ball. When i mentioned the tilt to someone, they said it was because of the player before me.
    I invited some of them to my place to play a return weekend, but i will be making it clear at briefing that this behavior will get you sidelined for first offense, and ejected for second. It seemed to be the main topic of conversation amongst our small group, none of us could see a reason to be angry with the machine?
    It doesn't happen at pool comps, or fishing comps here. Man, we are playing for $50 prizes. I just can't see the point of shoving the machine after the ball is lost, we are not children.
    The general consensus and the phrase that seemed to be on our lips all the time was 'It's just fucking pinball'. Here we play pinball because it's fun.

Confess, I've only entered one tournament in my life. Qualified for the playoffs without caring about it. Seemed like too many guys were way to serious about it. I was just having fun, playing games I couldn't play in the free area. One guy stood in front of the game for a minute before plunging. He said because someone tilted the game before him he wouldn't play until the game sat for a minute. The guy who put on the tournament hops around like a monkey jackass. Kicking his legs out and slapping and kicking the games. I thought if I ever saw someone doing that to a game of mine I'd dropkick him.

#7726 1 year ago

I confess when checking Pinside forums every fourth or fifth day instead of daily, it can be overwhelming to catchup on all the threads I follow.

#7727 1 year ago

Confess i've never been interested in arcades. have a multi here i've only ever played if kids hassle me.

Just bought a fuck off big stand up shooter.

swarm1 (resized).PNGswarm1 (resized).PNG

#7728 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ryguy80:

I confess when checking Pinside forums every fourth or fifth day instead of daily, it can be overwhelming to catchup on all the threads I follow.

Preach Ryguy

#7729 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ryguy80:

I know all about that.

I confess after my last vacation I un-favorited a few threads, and un-visited a few.

A thread like this one I would always read everything, but like the NFL thread I will skip to the last page if there are 10 pages before I get back to it.

#7730 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

No uneccesary violence allowed at our tournaments either, we also use the yellow/red card system. Hell, these are damn expensive toys.

#7731 1 year ago

Really it is why we travel, so i shouldn't whine.

We go to learn about pinball.

#7732 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Confess, I've only entered one tournament in my life. Qualified for the playoffs without caring about it. Seemed like too many guys were way to serious about it.

Been in a lot of local tournaments over the last year, I think it has helped improve my gameplay. Have not seen the kind of behavior punkin described, pretty sure that would get an ejection. Some tilts (me too), some of the machines are set pretty sensitive, and that is ok. Confess I have been thinking about traveling somewhere for a tournament at a different location, but haven't yet.

#7733 1 year ago

Never played in a tourney before, never wanna take it that seriously.

"ItsJustAGamePunkin"

#7734 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Never played in a tourney before, never wanna take it that seriously.
    "ItsJustAGamePunkin"

Its very social and a great way to make new friends who share the hobby. And it's damn fun!

#7735 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I confess that we were all completely shocked and dismayed at the culture of machine abuse operating there.

The worst I remember as a kid and this was after the incident happened. I found out that a person had broken the glass on the pin in the arcade. They were kicked out for good. But to answer what happened where they broke the glass and punkin view of the tilting going on and the owner of the place not caring. I think but not sure that they were just on a route and if you don't own it some people just don't care about it much.

I agree I like the play of some pins as you have to get the feel of the pin. But not like that! I may have tilted maybe three games in my life and I will say some of them seem like they are set on a very light tilt setting.

#7736 1 year ago

It depends. I see it in some places and not in others. There is a culture of angry response that has grown over the last twenty years where anger has replaced sex as the "go to" emotion for response for people. In a pinball room if one person starts it and if there is drinking or drugs, I unfortunately see it as others continue the bad behavior because it is acceptable. They bully and torment the poor pinball machine. I tell people who come over to play my machines to be nice and remember that they aren't in a bar along the beach at 2 am and they can't order any more booze. It's only a ball in a pinball game and not surgery.

If they don't listen, they aren't invited back. I have only had this happen one or two times.

At local pinball tournaments I have seen one or two people go nuts and actually lift the machines and bang them down. They get warned. If the refs don't do anything because it is their buddy and he has "issues" I don't go back to play at their tournaments. Heck, I don't normally play in tournaments anyways because there has been so much mean spirited collusion and bad sportsmanship.

+1 for the mantra as well "It's only a game." "It's only fu* pinball." "This isn't your machine to bang around."

Quoted from punkin:

#7737 1 year ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

No uneccesary violence allowed at our tournaments either, we also use the yellow/red card system. Hell, these are damn expensive toys.

If I can hear wood rubbing on wood that’s too much. You know, where it makes that creeking sound like you are walking on an old wood floor.

Last year I went to a monthly tournament close by with about 10-12 people and saw someone do a huge rage shake forward and backward.

If you are doing something to legitimately save the ball and think you can do it without tilting I say go for it. Otherwise you better have a good explanation for what you did and I don’t see much of one.

Other than that I haven’t really “gone out” to play pinball. I’ve played in enough events I value my time more than standing around 3/4 of a time watching people play. Even in social events I avoid multiplayer games on newer machines cause your sitting there most of the time watching.

#7738 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

i will be making it clear at briefing that this behavior will get you sidelined for first offense, and ejected for second.

I helped run the SFGE tournaments last year (as a tech), and we had one guy like this. We did make it clear that the 2nd offense was ejection. Later I found the guy sitting by my tools, he had taken his shoes and socks off and was putting something on his feet. Some people just need a good slap.

#7739 1 year ago

I confess if I ever change phone numbers I seriously want to see, if in my area code, 867-5309 is available. The song is so old most people probably don’t care or even know what it means.

I’ll even be like, hi you’ve reached EJS and Jenny please leave a message.

#7740 1 year ago

The policy that makes sense here is if you are doing something to try and save the ball from going out....go for your life, the tilt is the judge.

If the ball has already gone down an outlane or down the middle, leave the machine alone, you are only harming the next player at best and the machine at worst.

It was a culture and it's like McEnroe at tennis. Younger players want to be as good as him so they emulate him. In this case they are getting the privilege (and i felt it too) of playing with one of the top players in the world. They want to be like him, so even if he doesn't have a responsibility to present himself as an ambassador, then at least he has to recognize that his behavior is being emulated and decide if that is what he wants his sport to present itself as.

The owner of the place owned most of the machines.

#7741 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess if I ever change phone numbers I seriously want to see, if in my area code, 867-5309 is available.

The last I ever heard, every time a new area code is developed, they auction that number and some single ladies sometimes pay a pretty good amount for that number. Not sure if that is true, but long ago I did read a news story about it.

#7742 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Last year I went to a monthly tournament close by with about 10-12 people

Confess I am not into crowds, and more than 2-3 people is a crowd to me, even if I know everyone.

Everyone is different, and I prefer one on one conversations and playing pins, so that I can focus on the topic we are talking about, and not having to shift gears to talk about a different topic with a different person in a short time.

#7743 1 year ago

As far as anyone ever treating a pinball machine badly and possibly causing damage, HELL NO!

Confess that would piss me off more than about anything I ever may encounter in life.

#7744 1 year ago

I confess I’ve made more posts than Little Johnny. I just noticed. Kind of surprised! Not sure what his upvote count is but definitely won’t catch that number. I’ll still aspire though.

#7745 1 year ago

Confess I am not into crowds, and more than 2-3 people is a crowd to me, even if I know everyone.
    Everyone is different, and I prefer one on one conversations and playing pins, so that I can focus on the topic we are talking about, and not having to shift gears to talk about a different topic with a different person in a short time.

I’ve learned this lesson over the last couple years. I enjoyed having 20-30 people over at a time for pinball. I enjoyed seeing the games get played but the challenging part was getting time to talk to everyone. After a few hours I was like….I should sneak out of my own party for a couple hours.

I’ve scaled back and now just have those same people over 2-4 at a time. Most of them anyway. I’m far less stressed that way.

People in large groups are overrated and I confess I’ve never had the feeling of loneliness.

#7746 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I enjoyed having 20-30 people over at a time for pinball.

Hell No!

Quoted from EJS:

I’ve scaled back and now just have those same people over 2-4 at a time.

YES! That works!

Quoted from EJS:

Not sure what his upvote count is but definitely won’t catch that number. I’ll still aspire though.

I will never catch your achievement points number, and I am not aspiring to.

I confess that this site is very fun, with all the different points and stuff, kind of like playing a pinball machine and doing different stuff and making points.

Life is way too short, do everything you can and explore everything you can, and have all the fun that you can while you are here.

Never worry about what someone else has, or even try to compete, unless that is what really makes you happy.

There will always be some people that have more of whatever than you, and some people will always have less than you.

Who cares what other people have, just be as happy as you can while you are alive.

Confess I still feel very sorry for who-dey. He was so active here and such a great guy.

He talked all the time about how he was about to retire, and we were all pulling for him.

Then he had a sudden heart attack, and just gone, just sucked.

Same thing happened a month later with my best friend and next door neighbor, just gone way too young, mid 50's.

Since then I do not put up with any bullshit, if any kind of work or people are pissing me off then I get away.

Confess I am making less money now, and getting tighter, about to be rid of pay TV soon, already cut back on vehicles I had, and all that insurance money a year now saved.

I am self-employed and I will always work, because I like to work anyway, but I will no longer work for anyone that causes me any stress. HELL NO!

Anyway, just have all the fun that you can, while you can.

Never plan on a certain number. 55, 62, 65, whatever, I know too many people that have dropped dead right before, or right after the number they had planned, so always have as much fun as you can, while you can.

#7747 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’ve made more posts than Little Johnny. I just noticed. Kind of surprised! Not sure what his upvote count is but definitely won’t catch that number. I’ll still aspire though.

But you’ll never catch up to his word count

#7748 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

But you’ll never catch up to his word count

HELL NO!

I think I came close a couple times.

#7749 1 year ago

I confess I'm selling my business because the price was decent, and I couldn't stand the stress and customers being more and more demanding. I need to find a nice semi retirement job that I enjoy with less stress in my life.

I'm almost across the finish line, then taking 6 months off. I want to get old and yell at kids to get off my lawn, or shake my fist at the clouds. Didn't want to wait, and end up retiring later in life, and not getting a chance to enjoy it.

#7750 1 year ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

I confess I'm selling my business because the price was decent, and I couldn't stand the stress and customers being more and more demanding. I need to find a nice semi retirement job that I enjoy with less stress in my life.
    I'm almost across the finish line, then taking 6 months off. I want to get old and yell at kids to get off my lawn, or shake my fist at the clouds. Didn't want to wait, and end up retiring later in life, and not getting a chance to enjoy it.

I confess I don't ever see a time when I'm not having to work. Good for you though.

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/155?hl=ryguy80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.