Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,563 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R0010429 (resized).jpg
    R0010431 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2170 (resized).jpeg
    R0010422 (resized).jpg
    pb59 (resized).jpg
    pb58 (resized).jpg
    pb57 (resized).jpg
    IFMaMr.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    There are 12,563 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 252.
    #7051 2 years ago

I confess I was waiting for the “play count” thread to take a turn for the way it just did. Anyone who needs their IBTL better head on over there.

#7052 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’m at discount tire looking around the showroom. They have lots of space. I bet they could easily fit 30 pinballs in here.

My operator mate here had an Iron Maiden in the local upmarket Harley shop for ages and said it took well.

#7053 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

My operator mate here had an Iron Maiden in the local upmarket Harley shop for ages and said it took well.

Lakeville MN Harley dealer had a BLY HD pin for a long time. They never had it turned on haven’t been there in years who knows.

#7054 2 years ago

I have 3 different brands of tires on my 2018 Buick LaCrosse and couldn’t care less.

#7055 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I was waiting for the “play count” thread to take a turn for the way it just did. Anyone who needs their IBTL better head on over there.

Just went and had a look, it's got capital letters, lots of exclamation points and everthing needed. just one spark will set that bonfire off. Levi is glowing like a car cigar lighter.

Had to upvote the 'That's not settling down' post. That's funny right there.

#7056 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’m at discount tire looking around the showroom. They have lots of space. I bet they could easily fit 30 pinballs in here.

Haven't been in Discount Tire for a couple of years. I remember the last time it really smelled like ass.

#7057 2 years ago

Confess i went to bed at 5 in the afternoon yesterday. I have been so sick for a week with a stomach complaint that has stopped me eating or sleeping for over a week. I then slept through with minimal awake time till 4am this morning and feel 100% on any day last week.

#7058 2 years ago

Confess every time I see this scene in Ozark - the leather sofa out by the fire pit, in front of the trailer, I think: “that’s pretty cool.” I could be happy with that setup.

BDD57508-FA31-4F34-A215-A8B4E951974A (resized).jpegBDD57508-FA31-4F34-A215-A8B4E951974A (resized).jpeg

#7059 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess every time I see this scene in Ozark - the leather sofa out by the fire pit, in front of the trailer, I think: “that’s pretty cool.” I could be happy with that setup.
    [quoted image]

Perfect girl for you then.

hillbilly (resized).jpeghillbilly (resized).jpeg

#7060 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Perfect girl for you then.
    [quoted image]

I’ll stick with Ruth even then I hesitate.

#7061 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

C'mon, she has her own shotgun.

#7062 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

C'mon, she has her own shotgun.

But it looks like the half slab on the ground is empty. Pass

#7063 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:But it looks like the half slab on the ground is empty. Pass

She's swampy's anyway. You can tell she's not that type of girl.

#7064 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

She's swampy's anyway. You can tell she's not that type of girl.

No, that’s my girlfriend’s mom…she’s passed out by dark every night, then we take over the couch and the fire pit.

#7065 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

No, that’s my girlfriend’s mom…she’s passed out by dark every night, then we take over the couch and the fire pit.

Bet she takes the shotgun with her.

ToDefendHerModestyAndAllPunkin

#7066 2 years ago

Confess sometimes I just give upvotes all the time, when I actually have no clue what in the hell I am upvoting.

Confess I am pretty happy and content at the moment, (and drunk), so all good!

I hope all of you have a great week!

#7067 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess every time I see this scene in Ozark - the leather sofa out by the fire pit, in front of the trailer, I think: “that’s pretty cool.”

Ha! when I see that I always think that has got to be pretty moldy and digusting by now sitting out in the rain. I like your thought process better.

#7068 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Confess sometimes I just give upvotes all the time, when I actually have no clue what in the hell I am upvoting.
    Confess I am pretty happy and content at the moment, (and drunk), so all good!
    I hope all of you have a great week!

I confess to upvoting your post Johnny because you said you were drunk.

#7069 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Confess I wouldn’t hesitate with Ruth. I had a girlfriend just like her when I was in my 20’s, cute and kinda crazy redhead who wore a size 1 dress. Confess she scared me sometimes though.

#7070 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Confess I wouldn’t hesitate with Ruth. I had a girlfriend just like her when I was in my 20’s, cute and kinda crazy redhead who wore a size 1 dress. Confess she scared me sometimes though.

Kept asking a mate who had a South American girlfriend ages ago how he slept at night.

I was scared she would stab him in his sleep.

Confess to suffering small town syndrome.

One of the butchers just moved next to the post office from down on the beach. Hadn't been in there for 6 months, but i have to walk past it everyday now.

In there first time since the move yesti and the boys behind the counter asked how my guts were?

They knew that i'd had a bad week with a stomach upset and reassured me they'd had the same thing.

#7071 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Haven't been in Discount Tire for a couple of years. I remember the last time it really smelled like ass.

If they can fix my flat or rotate my tires in 30 minutes (with an appointment), I don't care what the F they smell like! Try Sam's Club where they don't answer the phone and you can't schedule an appt. online. I love Discount Tire!

Costco Tire - full bays, busy as hell. Discount Tire - full bays, busy as hell. Sam's Club Tire - 1 car in the bay and 5 guys who don't really give a shi*

#7072 1 year ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I love Discount Tire!

+1

I got a new set of tires on Monday took them 30 minutes showed up unannounced.

On the previous set they pulled a nail. I reminded them they didn’t sell me those tires they didn’t care it was still free.

Either way it’s a company vehicle so I don’t pay but I offered several times they refused.

#7073 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

On the previous set they pulled a nail. I reminded them they didn’t sell me those tires they didn’t care it was still free.

They are awesome! They have rotated tires for me that came from somewhere else for free!

(I was not being a cheapskate, the place I had bought those tires from was a Mom and Pop, and they had since retired. The next set of tires I did buy from Discount Tire).

#7074 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

they pulled a nail.

Oh yeah, trust me on this, always insist that the tire be patched from the inside when pulling a nail or anything else.

Confess I know all too well how that other crap blows out too easy.

#7075 1 year ago

Get my tires from local mom and pop. Costs more but the rest of the service from them is very reasonable, they do everything except transmission rebuilds. Always available for emergencies, and always trustworthy, and local. I will pay a little extra once every three years or so for that.

#7076 1 year ago

I confess this month was the largest credit card statement I've had in my life. Owie.

#7077 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess this month was the largest credit card statement I've had in my life. Owie.

You must have gotten me something really special for my 50th anniversary.

LTG : )

#7078 1 year ago

Confess I haven't had a credit card since 2008. Haven't had a debt since 2017 when i payed my house off and gave it to my ex.

#7079 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

LTG : )

Actually there was something rather expensive on there but if I gifted it to you we could end up being cellmates. We'd be celebrating 50 of something else eventually.

pinballplusMN and I have the date marked on the calendar though.

What's really ironic was no pinball related charges last month. Nothing from Terry.

Next month will be different. Hopefully a check being mailed to Ron Webb. One of my favorite backglasses of all time is being reproduced and also getting a GTB 4 square glass

#7080 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess I haven't had a credit card since 2008. Haven't had a debt since 2017 when i payed my house off and gave it to my ex.

All I have left is my house but I have a LONG ways to go. Feds can hike the interest rates all they want and I'll gladly pay them back as slow as possible.

#7081 1 year ago

Downside to this is i am renting my warehouse, but i do have a variety of cunning plans.

06cb0ac5-5d6f-42e5-8995-32b77138e695_text.gif06cb0ac5-5d6f-42e5-8995-32b77138e695_text.gif

#7082 1 year ago

Paid off my house 1.5 yr ago. Best fucking feeling ever. It wasn't overly expensive (houses not much in my town) and the payment didn't weight us down, but not being under someone else's thumb feels fuckin great. We keep one vehicle payment almost always, rotating. But otherwise the vehicle. and ourexpenses, we don't owe anyone anything.

#7083 1 year ago

I'm eating a curry pie with a white shirt on. Cause that's just how i roll.

#7084 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'm eating a curry pie with a white shirt on. Cause that's just how i roll.

You might wanna ask her to take it off.. looks fancy

380336ca35e57d51b9b6baf493bc4518--indian-princess-fashion-women (resized).jpg380336ca35e57d51b9b6baf493bc4518--indian-princess-fashion-women (resized).jpg
    #7085 1 year ago

pretty poor taste, i usually think you're funny.

#7086 1 year ago

My new to me Stern 24 makes me laugh evertime it says someone blowed up the plane.

#7087 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

pretty poor taste, i usually think you're funny.

THAT offends you ?!

#7088 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

THAT offends you ?!

No. I'm not offended. I just think it's poor taste to make fun of a culture thousands of years older and richer than yours or mine because of their food.

No big deal, just something i try and avoid.

#7089 1 year ago

Confess I love curry but I always pay for it the next day.

#7090 1 year ago

I confess I have a pretty weird sense of humor. I'm kind of just a weird person. But at least I'm nice. Usually. When Possible.

#7091 1 year ago

I confess all of that went over my head because I know I don’t know my history.

#7092 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

but not being under someone else's thumb feels fuckin great.

This! And most folks will be under someone else's thumb all their lives.

#7093 1 year ago

I've looked at the flyer, looked at the pics of the game, read the pinside splash page....I STILL have no frickin' clue what is the theme of Dialed In? Is it a mobile ad? Can you hear me now?

#7094 1 year ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I confess I have a pretty weird sense of humor. I'm kind of just a weird person. But at least I'm nice. Usually. When Possible.

Confess we may be brothers from different mothers or something.

Quoted from northerndude:

Paid off my house 1.5 yr ago. Best fucking feeling ever.

Congratulations! It is the best feeling! To celebrate paying off mine was when I bought the boat, as a gift to myself for making it this far.

Confess the boat does not get used much anymore, but it still looks good sitting there ready to go.

Confess if I could find a designated driver the boat would probably get used a WHOLE LOT MORE.

Quoted from MtnFrost:

I've looked at the flyer, looked at the pics of the game, read the pinside splash page....I STILL have no frickin' clue what is the theme of Dialed In? Is it a mobile ad? Can you hear me now?

Confess I feel the same way, and long ago I did the same stuff. I bought a Oktoberfest instead, and I still have it, and while I love it my girlfriend hates it, and that is fine with me.

Quoted from punkin:

Confess I haven't had a credit card since 2008.

Confess I love my credit cards with all the cash back offers. Some years I have raked in as much as $1500.00 in a year free money.

Now a lot of people, like my dentist and my mechanic offers discounts for cash or check, and depends on how much of a discount, before I decide to pay credit card, check, or cash.

Quoted from LTG:

Confess I wish I could just be there.

BUT! If I ever luck up and win a lottery with the 2-4 bucks a week I waste on that, you would be in the top 5 people of anyone that I would gift anything to.

Confess I hope all of you has a GREAT WEEKEND!

(I am working all weekend, but I am self-employed and I love what I do, so not really work to me).

#7095 1 year ago

I'm here playing pinball and gobbling all the Sherbies out of the lolly mix before the kids get here for comp today and eat the lot.

Do you guys even know the tangy joy of a Sherbie? Is it an international thing?

tron11 (resized).jpgtron11 (resized).jpg

#7096 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'm here playing pinball and gobbling all the Sherbies out of the lolly mix before the kids get here for comp today and eat the lot.
    Do you guys even know the tangy joy of a Sherbie? Is it an international thing?
    [quoted image]

Never heard of it

#7097 1 year ago

Confess that I am trying to get the high score on every team on NBAFB and that alone will take up a LONG time to complete (and some scores are border-line impossible).

#7098 1 year ago

Confess I’m going to take one step towards the old man cliche and start studying for a ham radio operator license. Anyone else into this? I check pinside and saw 3 threads which are very inactive. Those that did post mentioned they are not active either haha.

#7099 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

Never heard of it

Me either, Sherbert orange flavor?

#7100 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Confess I’m going to take one step towards the old man cliche and start studying for a ham radio operator license. Anyone else into this? I check pinside and saw 3 threads which are very inactive. Those that did post mentioned they are not active either haha.

In the post-apocalyptic movies the guy with the ham radio is always the hero.

There are 12,563 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 252.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/142?hl=becker34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.