Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 251.
    #6451 2 years ago

I confess when I read an exchange about how someone is new to pinball ownership and someone else comments that the number of owned machines will eventually multiply, I snicker to myself, "Do you realize how much these damn things cost now?"

#6452 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'm not offended mate, and i don't see any reason i should justify myself to you.
    You got moderated for your actions.
    Your actions had nothing to do with me.
    Therefore your moderation had nothing to do with me.
    Take your lumps and stop whining that it's someone elses fault.

#6453 2 years ago

Moderators are not robots..they're actually participating in the threads and don't need to be told when to moderate a post. Seems so simple man.. no one cares about your shitty post. It was lame and exhausted the whole subject.

#6454 2 years ago

Meanwhile we've all been ignoring Johnny's health! Hope you're feeling better J !

TummyAche_MockUpdetail_2048x (resized).pngTummyAche_MockUpdetail_2048x (resized).png
    #6455 2 years ago

He's a brave little soldier. He'll battle on.

#6456 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Meanwhile we've all been ignoring Johnny's health! Hope you're feeling better J !
    [quoted image]

This is my life...... IBS. it sucks.

If I eat "decent" enough and go the chiropractor on a semi-regular schedule. I run a pretty decent shit ship.

#6457 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Moderators are not robots..they're actually participating in the threads and don't need to be told when to moderate a post. Seems so simple man.. no one cares about your shitty post. It was lame and exhausted the whole subject.
    [quoted image]

Hahaha! Pinside is great for busting your gut!

#6458 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I confess i daydream about retiring every day now (will be 58 in June). Hoping to do it at 62 even if i dont pull benefits right away.

Right there with you, I turn 58 in a few weeks. That was my original drop dead date (my old work password was “doneby2022”). If I’m still working a corporate job after 62 I’ll be very disappointed in myself.

#6459 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Nope, never.
    New puzzle each day.

Good fun, one letter off on my first go.

#6460 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Good fun, one letter off on my first go.

Only get six tries!!
    Don't want to jinx it, but i'm running a 100% solved rate right now (with a small sample size) - Today I got it in TWO tries, my lowest

#6461 2 years ago

I confess ..I have one foot a size larger than the other. I exchanged a larger shoe in the box and didn't tell the cashier

#6462 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I confess ..I have one foot a size larger than the other. I exchanged a larger shoe in the box and didn't tell the cashier

So you are the reason the cashier checks to see if my sizes match!!

I was at the checkout once, I said to her what do you think I would buy shoes in 2 different sizes? She said it happens more often than you would think

#6463 2 years ago

They should be happy, now they have another pair of mismatched ones when the next guy walks in.

Somebody poked fun at my socks once and said i'd put the wrongs ones on.
    I said if they are wrong then how come i have two pairs the same, Hey?

ThatShutThemUpPunkin

#6464 2 years ago

I said if it's that common maybe, shoes should sold in singles? She was mind blown

#6465 2 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

I said if it's that common maybe, shoes should sold in singles? She was mind blown

Special order would cover it surely.

de23fadd17f0c38dbd11e8a2ee55bbce (resized).jpgde23fadd17f0c38dbd11e8a2ee55bbce (resized).jpg

#6466 2 years ago

Hahaha!!!!! J C!

#6467 2 years ago

What does LGBTQ even mean? I keep asking everyone and can't get a straight answer

#6468 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What does LGBTQ even mean? I keep asking everyone and can't get a straight answer

Do you have google?

https://lgbtq.wfu.edu/resources/lgbtq-terminology/#:~:text=For%20the%20lesbian%2C%20gay%2C%20bisexual,%2C%20physical%2C%20or%20romantic%20attraction.

It all gets complicated when people 'identify'.

I just keep the same rule i always have, i don't give a dead rats arse who you root or what you call yourself. So long as you don't hurt anybody it's none of my fucking business.

The whole coming out thing and describing yourself with this or that label is not my thing. It's for the young people.

I don't fuck anyone, but i don't need a label.

The young people used to make me smile ten years ago with the whole 'hug thing'. You hug top half and keep genitals two feet backwards. it looks funny and my Nan or my Aunties would have thought i was weird if i hugged them like that.

Covid fixed that mannerism. No more hugging weird thank fuck.

#6469 2 years ago

wait for it

#6470 2 years ago

I really regret starting an octopus thread on pinside.

#6471 2 years ago

You'll get chucked out of comps.

#6472 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Looked up how to care for a pet octopus a few weeks ago.

#6473 2 years ago

Are you talking about fish? I have had a few octopus. This one had just fought and are a crab. It’s name was Doc. Oc. Still have an active TONMO account.

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

534A9BD5-6CE9-4EC7-AEDB-523F21D76668 (resized).jpeg534A9BD5-6CE9-4EC7-AEDB-523F21D76668 (resized).jpegF0EB78E0-34C2-4D3E-90D7-9BAAE9831924 (resized).jpegF0EB78E0-34C2-4D3E-90D7-9BAAE9831924 (resized).jpeg
    #6474 2 years ago
    1102EA68-0898-4D18-9281-000DA614A874 (resized).png1102EA68-0898-4D18-9281-000DA614A874 (resized).png
    #6475 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I don't fuck anyone

Me either, not anymore. Especially when you find more meaningful things in life.

Glad I got it all out of my system in my 20s when it was safer. Literally and otherwise.

#6476 2 years ago

To add to the above I confess my kids do like to go down the water slide.

#6477 2 years ago

Pretty little things are hanging round all the time, but i'd only get em dirty.

#6478 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

It’s kind of funny seeing two mod’s actively participating in the subject after the request to close they’re like….nope we like this.

#6479 2 years ago

I’m happy it’s there! Not too many aquarium nerds on here!

#6480 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

It’s kind of funny seeing two mod’s actively participating in the subject after the request to close they’re like….nope we like this.

Yeah but in fairness..it is gaining harmless traction

#6481 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

All good now, I just ate way too much spicy chili.

This is my life...... IBS. it sucks.

If I eat "decent" enough and go the chiropractor on a semi-regular schedule. I run a pretty decent shit ship.

For a long time I had the IBS and needed to see a chiropractor.

For the hell of it, for 2 weeks try avoiding any salad or coleslaw, or corn, any kind of nut, and only take gummy vitamins or chewable vitamins. If you have any kind of pill that you take that you can not get in chewable form, get a grinder and grind it into powder to take it.

Confess except for the chili episode, my shit ship has been sailing awesome for a long while now, after having problems most of my life, before I cut out the things I just listed.

Confess I miss salad with a steak, and coleslaw with fried shrimp, corn on the cob, peanut M&M's, and cashews, but I have been feeling too good to even try to ever eat any of that again.

#6482 2 years ago

Confess I have another weird health problem that started about 4 months ago.

I have never had any body odor, yeah, I use deodorant, always have, BUT now almost every day my right armpit has odor, and my left one is still fine like always.

It is so bad somedays that when I shower, I can wash it 3 times, with a whole lot of soap, and odor still lingers.

Must be a weird side effect of not eating salad and coleslaw and peanut M&M's anymore is all I can figure.

Hell, I will take a little odor over all the times my stomach used to cramp so bad I felt like I was going to die.

#6483 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

(will be 58 in June)

What day? My birthday is June 12th.

Confess at one time I was dating a girl that also was born June 12th (2 years older than me), and I knew a couple other people at the time that were also born June 12th, and I was trying to get a group of us together to go to a restaurant that gave free meals on your birthday, just to see the look on their face when half of the large party was going to be eating for free.

Confess that shit did not work at all, everyone broke up or divorced a month earlier.

Confess I do not believe in or follow any of the zodiac crap, but I do seem to get along with women born in August a lot better than women that are a Gemini like me.

They are all nuts and can be a pain in the ass, but my current girlfriend is very awesome.

#6484 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Confess I need to check that out sometime.

And never regret anything here, as long as you are having fun!

Pretty much every thread is the same, no matter what the topic is, some people just want to argue all the time, and some people are offended all the time.

Quoted from EJS:

It’s kind of funny seeing two mod’s actively participating in the subject after the request to close they’re like….nope we like this

Confess that is the main reason I want to check that out, mod's can get pretty entertaining.

I had goldfish when I was a kid, and they were boring as hell. If I was going to do a aquarium it would have to have octopus and maybe sharks and stingrays. Piranha would be awesome also.

#6485 2 years ago

As delicious as they are. I try to avoid eating octopus. They're just too damn frikkin smart and amazing! So freaky.. but in a good way.

#6486 2 years ago

I confess I have predicted early my last three, count 'em THREE "In before the lock" calls and was downvoted for it......They all got locked.

Every time TheLaw clown downvotes me, don't know why, guess I give no fucks anyway..... But still... I was right. So suck on that.

#6487 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You know my thoughts, but figured I would share it here. Those members that gave you shit are huge hypocrites if they have pets themselves.

You were looking for advice on how to properly care for a pet, that's obviously generally acceptable to own, as you can buy them legally to have in your tank.

Good job not falling for their bait. You gracefully bowed out, which not a lot of people would have done. That thread will die fast on its own.

#6488 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

As delicious as they are. I try to avoid eating octopus. They're just too damn frikkin smart and amazing! So freaky.. but in a good way.

Yeah, I won’t eat octopus or squid. They’re aliens. Shrimp though, I’ll eat all day. I name them as I pop them in my mouth, “dad”, “junior”, “uncle Frank”…

#6489 2 years ago

Went and had a look. Should have started;

I want to maybe get one of those small humans you see people at the shops with for a pet. One of the ones that come up to your knees.

Does anyone know how much there is to caring for them?

How big a pen do you need for them? (i don't want to breed them, i'll probably only get one)

I see they send them all off for obedience training together somedays, is that very expensive?

#6490 2 years ago

Only get six tries!!
    Don't want to jinx it, but i'm running a 100% solved rate right now (with a small sample size) - Today I got it in TWO tries, my lowest

Getting the hang, got it in 4 today.

#6491 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Went and had a look. Should have started;
    I want to maybe get one of those small humans you see people at the shops with for a pet. One of the ones that come up to your knees.
    Does anyone know how much there is to caring for them?
    How big a pen do you need for them? (i don't want to breed them, i'll probably only get one)
    I see they send them all off for obedience training together somedays, is that very expensive?

You can have a couple of mine. They practically take care of themselves.

#6492 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

You can have a couple of mine. They practically take care of themselves.

But do they still treat you like King when they want something?

kIEsF1p (resized).jpgkIEsF1p (resized).jpg

#6493 2 years ago

It's so fun to have a dog in the house again. Even if it is just a friends. Basil chose the yellow bird from the basket of Jimi's toys as her favorite. Not kidding, I've been throwing it for a half hour. Might have finally wore her out

20220316_185334.jpg20220316_185334.jpg20220316_185437.jpg20220316_185437.jpg2022-03-1618.55.267240878634156637034.jpg2022-03-1618.55.267240878634156637034.jpg20220316_185953.jpg20220316_185953.jpg
    #6494 2 years ago

Looks like that doge meme.

Original_Doge_meme (resized).jpgOriginal_Doge_meme (resized).jpg

#6495 2 years ago

Not sure what she is. Wife thinks cattle dog. She unfortunately was mistreated most of her life. Our friend took her from her dumbass son. She didn't want a dog but has definitely made a huge impact on her. Got her fixed, walks her 4 times a day. Forever home 4sure

#6496 2 years ago

I confess I have been in a pretty good mood all day.

1-2 times a week, I buy a $2 lottery ticket, and not one of those with odds so bad that almost impossible to win, although eventually someone does win one of those.

That $2 is money well spent and enjoyed all day, because I have thoughts about who I would like to tell them kiss my ass, and thoughts about buying a vacation place versus just renting a vacation place for a while, and going to more than one place.

I stretch that and get maximum value, because I do not even check the ticket for a few days, so I can still daydream more on the same 2 bucks.

Confess the best I have done with this particular game was a $100 win, and when I noticed I had so many numbers I was excited, I knew this was way better than the $2, $4, or $10 I normally win.

And more often than not, I am lucky with this game and win something.

And after a few days of daydreaming, if the ticket does not win anything when I check it, I think HELL NO! And I crumple it up and throw it in the trash.

Confess I spend $2 to $4 a week playing the lottery, and for me, it is money well spent.

(Yeah, I average $150 a year on the lottery in money spent, but some years I get back $200, and some years only $75, so low cost for all the fun daydreams).

#6497 2 years ago

Confess that sometimes the store that has the best price on Natty still runs out from time to time.

The last time this happened, just a few days ago, I bought the last 2 30 packs.

WELL! One of those 30 packs the cans are black, and say Natural Fright, so this is old beer from a Halloween past, and it tastes like old beer.

Confess it is very weird how during Halloween season none of the Natty cans looked like this, but here in March I have this now.

I plan to suffer through and drink all this old beer, unless it pulls a chili thing on my stomach.

#6498 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have thoughts about who I would like to tell them kiss my ass

For the record, I like all of you, and I confess none of you are on that kiss my ass list.

#6499 2 years ago

Confess that as much as I like my new Rush, I still loved playing my 9-yr-old Metallica tonight. It’s the perfect pin.

#6500 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I still loved playing my 9-yr-old Metallica tonight. It’s the perfect pin.

The ramps in that game just had a awesome sound when I hit them, and frying Sparky was always fun.

Confess I do miss not having that game here now.

(Also confess I would not pay todays prices to get it back).

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/130?hl=becker34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.