Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,550 posts
  • 721 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_4658 (resized).jpeg
    ff24 (resized).jpg
    twister-478-x-282-gif-6ciqtms8ubq7hz74.gif
    IMG_5810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpeg
    442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif
    IMG_20240405_120516353 (resized).jpg
    punkinlarry (resized).jpg
    punkinsac1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1477 (resized).jpeg
    20240218_090024[1] (resized).jpg
    IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
    punkinchest1 (resized).jpg
    There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 251.
    #5751 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I confess I don’t like the terms “Man Cave” (gameroom) and “the Jab” (vaccines”)

The term "man cave" makes me fucking cringe. hate it

#5752 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I confess I don’t like the terms “Man Cave” (gameroom) and “the Jab” (vaccines”)

I hate that people use man as a suffix? What the fuck is man flu? It's the same flu kids get.
    Man purse, all of them shit me.
    Man cave is the worst. I live in as close as fuck to an actual cave and i don't use the term. It's stupid. Your garage is not a cave, clown.

#5754 2 years ago

Don't get your manginas in a bunch

#5755 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I don’t hunt, but I picked up a case of steel shot for 12ga for this reason. Never know if I want to go someday or find someone who does. I think if you are with in X distance of a lake or pond in MN you need to be shooting steel shot instead of lead. I could be wrong.

The rule is dumb. If your shooting at waterfowl it has to be steel shot weather by water or in a dry corn field. One can shoot thousands of pounds of lead (Bailey Lake) while shooting clay pigeons over the water. I got a ticket for shooting lead in a dry field on Dale road, just cuz I had goose decoys out while pigeon hunting. Judge tossed it out.

#5756 2 years ago

I just upvoted a post by Jaybird815 from 4 months ago

#5757 2 years ago

I confess I want to restore my bow and arrow but I don’t have any experience or real knowledge of the machine.

#5758 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I confess I want to restore my bow and arrow but I don’t have any experience or real knowledge of the machine.

Well you have over 300 posts here, so there’s no doubt in my mind that you can find the info you need here. Whether it’s directly related to your machine or anything that is similar that directly relates to your machine, it’s here. And if it’s not, after using the search button (which nobody uses for some resaon), then you will get excellent feedback after starting a thread with your concern.

#5759 2 years ago

I know the time daily to hit the local Walmart when the lady reduces the whole cooked chickens to $3.50

#5760 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know the time daily to hit the local Walmart when the lady reduces the whole cooked chickens to $3.50
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c92f901fd868d1f81fc77497d86df93fac6962d9-1641781862-1800"};
    //]]>

I just bring the $5/off sticker with me from last time i was there!

#5761 2 years ago

Makes you wonder who buys the $2000 toppers.

#5762 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Makes you wonder who buys the $2000 toppers.

Probably the same people that sell LE's with less than 40 plays

#5763 2 years ago

I started reading the kidney stone thread, and had to stop.
    I have never had one, but daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn!

#5764 2 years ago

When I listen to pandora I hear an ad for a local store that mentions you can beat the Black Friday rush.

#5765 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I just bring the $5/off sticker with me from last time i was there!

Haha. Never thought of that. On side news, local man gets arrested at Walmart for scamming cheap chickens

#5766 2 years ago

I bet against my 49ers to make the playoffs today and happily lost $20 when they won!

#5767 2 years ago

Yes, I’ve been following a few restoration threads. I really want to do it. Just nervous. Didn’t realize I had 300 posts! That’s pretty great!

Quoted from JayDee:

Well you have over 300 posts here, so there’s no doubt in my mind that you can find the info you need here. Whether it’s directly related to your machine or anything that is similar that directly relates to your machine, it’s here. And if it’s not, after using the search button (which nobody uses for some resaon), then you will get excellent feedback after starting a thread with your concern.

#5768 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Yes, I’ve been following a few restoration threads. I really want to do it. Just nervous. Didn’t realize I had 300 posts! That’s pretty great!

That reminds me I have an Atlantis sitting at my moms. I haven’t updated the thread in months. Hard to paint a cabinet when it’s -10 outside.

What are you thinking of restoring?

#5769 2 years ago

Bally Bow and Arrow. Still want to see more restorations before I consider starting though. It works really well just looks pretty beat up.

Quoted from EJS:

That reminds me I have an Atlantis sitting at my moms. I haven’t updated the thread in months. Hard to paint a cabinet when it’s -10 outside.
    What are you thinking of restoring?

#5770 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Bally Bow and Arrow.

That’s funny I think there is a guy on the west side of the cities who wanted one done but I had 3 other people ahead of him.

That one shouldn’t be too difficult. Looks like a fun game. I see it’s another Bally where they have one scoop with a bunch of inserts leading up to it.

My recent purchase is a Big Ben and they have extra wide drop targets I don’t think you can get anymore (2 of mine are busted) and the cabinet is painted white. Not looking forward to starting that one.

#5771 2 years ago

I found the stencils but haven’t purchased them as of yet. I’m not going to do too much to it outside of painting it. I’d like to get the playfield done but not for a while. I think I am going to get the two games I want first. Stranger Things and Spider-Man VE (any Spider-Man really).

Quoted from EJS:

That’s funny I think there is a guy on the west side of the cities who wanted one done but I had 3 other people ahead of him.
    That one shouldn’t be too difficult. Looks like a fun game. I see it’s another Bally where they have one scoop with a bunch of inserts leading up to it.
    My recent purchase is a Big Ben and they have extra wide drop targets I don’t think you can get anymore (2 of mine are busted) and the cabinet is painted white. Not looking forward to starting that one.

#5772 2 years ago

I confess the new Cinematic camera views suck. Especially on close ups during sporting event broadcasts (ya, I’m talking to you NFL)….I like to people watch and this blurred background really does no Justice.

PS…Cubs TV broadcasts are the best for people watching when you can’t be there in person.

#5773 2 years ago

I confess I am very glad that Stern is making a Rush pinball machine.

The last few years I have seen a lot of people here hoping that game would get made.

The other day a local radio station was even talking about the new Rush pinball, and then they played 3 in a row from Rush.

So far no one else has commented on the game that I would love to have made (Deadliest Catch), but I hope in the next few years Stern or American Pinball will make that game.

In the meantime I love seeing all of the new games coming out, and I am so glad that I am not in the market, with the crazy prices and long wait times.

At least now if I want to try a new game, there are locations now within a 30-40 minute drive from here.

Back when I first joined this site sometimes I was driving 3-4 hours to try a game. (and that was why for a long time I would just buy a NIB without ever even playing one, just reading reviews here and skipping a road trip).

I doubt there will ever be a location within a 10 minute drive from here, my area has way too many break ins now.

The county is trying to improve the area so that they can keep raising property taxes, but it just makes the area worse, and causes more break ins so that people can sell the stuff they steal, to pay their property taxes.

I am not too worried about a break in here, my yard is fenced and doors are fortified.

If I do have a break in, although I have never taken any kind of pain pill unless I totally had to for pain so bad I could not take it, I did always get the prescriptions filled, and I have them all over the place, so hopefully they will just go for all the pills, and leave everything else alone.

I am heavily insured, and I can say that State Farm has been very great about not going up much at all each year on my homeowners policy. (so far).

30-35 years ago at Dads construction office/storage yard, I/we used to have break ins and theft all the time. I have lost over 15 grand worth of stuff through the years from theft.

The stores around here constantly have broken windows and police tape from being broken into.

In the meantime this area is very convenient to just jump on a interstate and head in any direction that I want to go on a road trip.

Traffic was always super light here, compared with other areas.

BUT! Now traffic is worse than the crime, and they are building subdivisions and townhomes on every available piece of land left, and if all of those places were to sell, traffic will be so bad here that it will be faster to walk a mile to get beer than to drive.

So I am just trying to do everyone here a favor, and say that if you ever thought about moving to my area, HELL NO! You will hate the way it is here now. Stay away from south Cobb County!

(plenty of room left in north Cobb County, and other places around here though).

Yeah, and I confess it does piss me off that with all of the new people moving to this area, now I pretty much have to be at the store right when the truck drops off the Natural Light, or they sell out and I have to drive another 2-3 miles and pay 1.06 more for each 30 pack.

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#5774 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This is the best reply of the month.

#5775 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hey there.... get back to your "she shed"

#5776 2 years ago

Iced donuts. With sprinkles.

That's all i have to say.

#5777 2 years ago

I confess I’m still laughing at Zartan picture in the funny caption thread which unfortunately didn’t survive. But I understand.

#5778 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I confess I’m still laughing at Zartan picture in the funny caption thread which unfortunately didn’t survive. But I understand.

I confess I missed it, but maybe Zartan will see this and send it to me in a pm so I can have some laughs also.

#5779 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I confess I missed it, but maybe Zartan will see this and send it to me in a pm so I can have some laughs also.

Check your e mail.

#5780 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Check your e mail.

Where's mine?

#5782 2 years ago

I confess I slept great last night for a change.

I confess I don’t like using pillows I’m not used to sleeping on but came to the realization that my current ones are too old. So I have one coming in the mail tomorrow.

#5783 2 years ago

Confess that nothing Stern has brought out since Deadpool interests me. In fact my Sterns are fast shrinking. TWD can stay and DP but my ASle is on the block.

AndThenThereWereTwoPunkin

#5784 2 years ago

Fucking leg cramps woke me up again this morning. Leg was completely locked up by the time i got to stand up.
    This ones gunna leave a cork for sure.

#5785 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Confess that nothing Stern has brought out since Deadpool interests me. In fact my Sterns are fast shrinking. TWD can stay and DP but my ASle is on the block.
    AndThenThereWereTwoPunkin

Well, i've played some Godzilla. And it's fantastic.

AND Rush was nowhere on my radar, then i've (only) seen the gameplay release, but i'm very very intrigued by it for sure.

#5786 2 years ago

I've played Godzilla, but i couldn't tell the difference tween that and the Avengers it was sitting next to. They look the same (melted crayons) every shot goes up a ramp somewhere and they are a generic feeling game to me.

Bear in mind I'm hit and hope on most pins and don't have room in my tiny little brain for all the rules. Hit the blinky light is as good as i get.

All i'm saying is that for me, i'd only need to own one Stern from the last year or two and i wouldn't feel like i'm missing out on anything.

#5787 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I've played Godzilla, but i couldn't tell the difference tween that and the Avengers it was sitting next to. They look the same (melted crayons) every shot goes up a ramp somewhere and they are a generic feeling game to me.
    Bear in mind I'm hit and hope on most pins and don't have room in my tiny little brain for all the rules. Hit the blinky light is as good as i get.
    All i'm saying is that for me, i'd only need to own one Stern from the last year or two and i wouldn't feel like i'm missing out on anything.

Godzilla rule set is much easier to figure out, nothing like Avengers, IMO

#5788 2 years ago

I have no idea how i found this, but i just watched a youtube song by a band called Duck sauce called the Big Bad Wolf. Not gunna post it in case i get flashing lig=ghts on my inbox, but wow, talk about out there. Made me smile anyway.

#5789 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I have no idea how i found this, but i just watched a youtube song by a band called Duck sauce called the Big Bad Wolf. Not gunna post it in case i get flashing lig=ghts on my inbox, but wow, talk about out there. Made me smile anyway.

That was out there, made me laugh. And I just got the flashing lights in my inbox, haha.

#5790 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Ya that's very out there.....cum shot at the end.....really? That's got NOT classy written all over it...12 M views, shows the kinda society we live in I guess.....

#5791 2 years ago
    Quoted from mymalibu:

Ya that's very out there.....cum shot at the end.....really? That's got NOT classy written all over it...12 M views, shows the kinda society we live in I guess.....

I thought it was funny, not everything has to be highbrow. Gotta feed our inner preschooler too.

I specially liked the little wiggle when he finished his piss. And the quad cigarettes.

#5792 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I thought it was funny, not everything has to be highbrow. Gotta feed our inner preschooler too.

Funny, yes, but very poor taste is all I,m sayin....mind of a preschooler is spot on my friend....

#5793 2 years ago

My hearing is permanently less after hanging in this basement

55918D88-ED92-4653-932E-BE88FA6DD57B (resized).jpeg55918D88-ED92-4653-932E-BE88FA6DD57B (resized).jpeg
    #5794 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

[quoted image]

What?
    Sorry, I can't hear you. It's too loud in here now.

#5795 2 years ago

Man i need a couple of active speakers for our next karaoke.

235450051_307012381220022_635055407672976528_n (resized).jpg235450051_307012381220022_635055407672976528_n (resized).jpg

#5796 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

[quoted image]

What kind of music have your neighbors been enjoying as of lately?

#5797 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

What kind of music have your neighbors been enjoying as of lately?

little bit of everything, Beasties to Rihanna to 7 nation army now some Cornell

Edit: Anthrax and Alice In Chains

#5798 2 years ago

Got Boy and Bear on now.

#5799 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

little bit of everything, Beasties to Rihanna to 7 nation army now some Cornell

They must have some very good booze or something if you can handle all of that.

(lost me at Rihanna)

Quoted from mymalibu:

Funny, yes, but very poor taste is all I,m sayin....mind of a preschooler is spot on my friend....

Confess I have been too busy to check that out, but I still plan to.

#5800 2 years ago

I confess.

Back when I thought I was happily married. When I was sleeping Jawn Henry would wake up and be at attention.

Well the ex was complaining about him one day poking her in the back when she was trying to sleep.

Since I was asleep, I was oblivious to what he was doing.

So I told her if she took care of him he'd settle down and go back to sleep.

Way wrong answer.

Every once in awhile I miss her and then it goes away.

LTG : )

There are 12,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-confessional/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.