4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 222 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Jazman
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

slingshots tshirt (resized).png
    EP37 (resized).png
    IMG_0037 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1990 (resized).jpg
    EP34Cover (resized).jpg
    Episode33 (resized).jpg
    EP32Logo (resized).png
    download_20160611_030904_(resized).jpg
    IMG_2226_(resized).JPG
    CoinBox_(resized).jpg
    CoinBox_(resized).png
    CoinBoxNEW_(resized).jpg
    Episode-21_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0949_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0947-1_(resized).JPG
    ladiesman_(resized).jpg

There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 2 years ago

Yay!!!

#202 2 years ago

Great to see you guys back with a new podcast and enjoyed listening to it this AM - thanks!

Sorry to hear about your medical and hibernation issues and hope that you're both feeling 100% again soon.

#203 2 years ago

Thanks! We hope we have the banter everyone knows. I know we have the rambling down!

#204 2 years ago

Nice to see you back, sorry to hear about the health problems.

#205 2 years ago

I was just looking at my podcast app yesterday and wondering what what up with you guys.
    thanks for another great episode.

#206 2 years ago

Glad you are better and back in the saddle again !

LTG : )

#207 2 years ago

So glad to have you guys back! Love your podcast! Tony, so glad to hear you are doing better. <3 Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Be strong!

#209 2 years ago

Good listen guys, thanks. Can you post the video of the couple trying to put coins in through the glass?

#210 2 years ago

Its so good to have you guys back. This is my favorite podcast and I have missed listening to you guys. Tony, I hated to hear of your stroke. I'm glad you are doing better, take care of yourself. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to many more episodes to come. Thanks for all you do!

2 weeks later
    1 week later
    #213 2 years ago

Woohoo! New podcast!

Just roadtripped up there last weekend to shoot some Bill Paxton footage at SS Billiards.
    Disappointed we didn't have time to stop in to your location. We did get up to see Blainebrook Bowl which was pretty amazing.

thanks for the new podcast.

1 week later
    1 month later
    #215 1 year ago

Hey Guys I hope all is well. I have really been missing the show. I hope you guys get a chance to record again soon. Take care, and keep on trucking!

#216 1 year ago

Ditto. Hope a new show is coming! I just got back into the hobby after a 6 or 7 year hiatus, and am currently up to episode 20. Love the show.

1 year later
    #217 7 months ago

Does anyone know what happened to these guys? Life get in the way and re-prioritized things for them? Hope all is well!

Jaz

#218 7 months ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Does anyone know what happened to these guys? Life get in the way and re-prioritized things for them?

Last update on coinbox's facebook page was from last year
    Tony's personal facebook page shows the last post from January of this year
    Slingshots (his business) shows a post from August 16th of this year saying they will be at the minnesota fair this year
    slingshots tshirt (resized).png

#219 7 months ago

Really miss these guys and their podcast. They had a unique voice in the pinball podcast space, and were a lot of fun to listen to. Wishing them well.

#220 7 months ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Does anyone know what happened to these guys? Life get in the way and re-prioritized things for them? Hope all is well!
    Jaz

Yeah, I think life has certainly got in the way. They both have a lot going on in their lives. I highly doubt you will be hearing them both a podcast together in the future. I know Tony has expressed some interest in doing more episodes and asked me to be on another episode again, but things haven't lined up to this point yet. He does have his games from The Mermaid out at the Fair again this year and the pinball aspect of things there are going through a re-branding because of issues with the web address.

#221 7 months ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Yeah, I think life has certainly got in the way. They both have a lot going on in their lives. I highly doubt you will be hearing them both a podcast together in the future. I know Tony has expressed some interest in doing more episodes and asked me to be on another episode again, but things haven't lined up to this point yet. He does have his games from The Mermaid out at the Fair again this year and the pinball aspect of things there are going through a re-branding because of issues with the web address.

Ah that might explain it... I was looking for Eastside Pinball and not Slingshots. Their little ditty they did for ESP was quite catchy!

#222 7 months ago
    Quoted from MacJedi:

Really miss these guys and their podcast. They had a unique voice in the pinball podcast space, and were a lot of fun to listen to. Wishing them well.

Yea I really like the operators take on things...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 19.99
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 229.99
    $ 159.99
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.99
    $ 39.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
    Flashinstinct
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside