IMG_9257 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9256 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9218 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9211 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#555 3 years ago

somebody needs to utilize a 3d plastic printer and start making some of them unobtainable parts!!

1 week later
#598 3 years ago

hey guys.. I have an Eros one that I'd consider selling. if someone from this thread is interested in dealing with shipping from Regina Sask. Canada then send me a private message to discuss. it's not perfect (pretty nice tho!) but plays 100%. LEDs..I think it was in this thread I was told it's the wrong top piece (supposed to be black) I can send more pics or video..I never play it & just thought I'd offer it up if people can't find them locally.. cheers

image000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#783 2 years ago

I'm back in the club! A fellow pinsider wanted my Eros One so i moved it but recently acquired a Foxy Lady and can't wait to get it cleaned up & flipping! Love the coctail style pins!

* btw.. how is foxy lady to play?!

2 months later
#805 2 years ago

I'm back in the club.. this time with a Foxy Lady! Game won't start up tho.. lights up & flippers work then after a few seconds the displays fade out and go dark. Going to be a bit of a project and needs a full shop job. Been sitting in a house for 20 years.

20211126_104441 (resized).jpg20211126_104441 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#820 2 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Good to know there's someone south of the CAN boarder who can fix these boards for people!
(if you DO fix other people's boards)

You really think we only have one person in all of Canada?! Sheesh! Is it because we still live in igloos?

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

No, just less cost/forms/hassles.
20 years ago I was planning to move to Canada, but other things got in the way...

Nice! I was just giving you a hard time! There is a well known guy on the west coast John and also another guy out east Mike (i believe) that people ship boards to all the time ! fortunately i have a few local friends that help me out when needed! Just picked up a Foxy Lady.. it won't start a game but i haven't brought it out and opened it up yet! Hopefully boards are ok!

2 months later
#900 2 years ago

Does this look repairable? Or does anyone happen to have a power board for a Foxy Lady?

16475363103418536155279425404507 (resized).jpg16475363103418536155279425404507 (resized).jpg20220317_105534 (resized).jpg20220317_105534 (resized).jpg

*edit* i plan on sending it away to get new components & repair the traces. Possibly still interested in a replacement tho. Battery has been removed.

#901 2 years ago

Well, i spoke with Brent Butler and unfortunately that mpu is beyond repair. Does anyone happen to have a mpu board for a foxy lady?!

#903 2 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

That board is absolutely repairable. I've fixed far worse.
What he's saying is the labour/profit isn't worth it for him to repair it. Don't junk it: Neutralize the alkaline damage, remove the damaged components, repair the traces and solder new components with bodge wires where appropriate.
This is totally repairable with a minimum of equipment investment and a little practice with a soldering iron... and a few afternoons. Do not throw it out.

Yes. Thanks! Ive had a few people reach out and say the same thing. I understand what you're saying about it being worth his while considering how many boards he repairs. Also, I see an old thread where someone had 40 or so made but i assume they are all sold out now. It would be awesome if someone else were willing to take on such a task! I'm sure there are other community members that would be interested in a replacement board!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-plan-mpu-2-replacements-ready-for-orders

1 month later
#920 1 year ago
Quoted from CraigJam:

Hey Everyone,
I just got an Eros One cocktail table. It’s in great shape and I would like to get it working. Unfortunately, the MPU is missing. Is there anyone out there with boards they can sell me? Or maybe a remake to buy, or a remake I can build myself?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks!
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/build-your-own-gameplan-multi-mpu-board

#922 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Eros One isn't a gameplan is it?

Ohh shit! Sorry sir! I recently sold my eros one and had a brainfart. I mistaken it for my newest coctail project..a foxy lady.. back to finding you a mpu board

2 weeks later
#936 1 year ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Yes. And if anyone needs one I have some FULL kits available. If you can solder and follow the instructions you can build yourself a working GamePlan MPU board that works in any of the games....

You're price point is VERY fair and affordable! I want/need one but am in no hurry as my Foxy Lady is a sitting project pin .. no time to get to it, so we'll see if someone wants it before i start buying parts.

9 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cocktail-club?tu=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.