IMG_9257 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9256 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9218 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9211 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

I have a fully functional Caribbean Cruise and would love to get a Viza War

#15 6 years ago

He sold his at pinfest.I saw it for sale but with him taking it to a show I had no chance.

5 months later
#43 6 years ago

Are the wars working?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

One fully, the other in progress but should be.

What's your thoughts on it?I've heard it's kind of blah but I think it looks like a great game to battle a friend on.its high on my wish list but finding one working is not an easy task.

1 month later
#68 6 years ago

There's a guy in Indiana selling a pair of Eros 1's I believe.asking $600 for the pair 1 works for about 10 minutes the other does not work.he's also VERY open to trade.

#70 6 years ago

If it helps I've bought a pin from him and have been very pleased with it

3 months later
#79 6 years ago

Grabbed my second cocktail this weekend and from what I hear this is only one of a few that works

20180415_134232 (resized).jpg20180415_134232 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#117 5 years ago

Just picked up this little fella to put next to Caribbean Cruise

20180623_104601 (resized).jpg20180623_104601 (resized).jpg
#119 5 years ago

HELP!!!! I can't remember how to factory reset a night moves or caribbean cruise.I thought it was something like holding the left flipper while powering it on but that's not working.

#121 5 years ago

Thanks I got the book keeping cleared but I think I need to go inside and change some switches on night moves to change some settings.after some quick research these 2 machines have different operating systems.

#123 5 years ago

I'm not seeing a battery it would be on the mpu with the dip switches correct? Here's a pic I think it has the nvram.my cc was already converted to a removable cr2032.

20180623_211326 (resized).jpg20180623_211326 (resized).jpg
#126 5 years ago

Ty going to investigate the battery

#128 5 years ago

Yup I have a battery also,you can see it in the bottom of the pic.does that box open to reveal a battery?

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

I really want to take that out as I know I'm tempting fate. It's still working and I don't have any issues, but that battery is almost 30 years old now. I'm just afraid I'm going to screw it up as I am not good with electronic matters.

I just watched a YouTube video and it looks very easy to do.desolder the battery and resolder a remote battery holder to a positive and negative.

#134 5 years ago

I also suck at soldering but I have done a BR before and this looks like it has a shit ton of room to work with so I think anyone could do this with minimal skill.I was just looking at another board I just pulled out of hot shots that had the nvram done and that looks really hard.

#137 5 years ago

So I desoldered the old battery and added in a remote 3 battery holder and now I have no display,it's not booting and I have static coming from the speaker?any ideas? Bad solder job?

#138 5 years ago

Update: if you take off 6 connectors you need to plug six back in.thus was a very easy solder job with lots of room to work even a beginner should have no problems with this.

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Update: if you take off 6 connectors you need to plug six back in.this was a very easy solder job with lots of room to work even a beginner should have no problems with this.

1 month later
#176 5 years ago

I snipped mine then desoldered it.I'm not sure if it will work without it or not but I know Caribbean Cruise wouldn't work without the battery but they are different boards.

3 months later
#225 5 years ago

Already down to #86 hurry and sell before it's knocked out

3 months later
#243 5 years ago

I believe that one is not put together and taking someone's word that it is working. I have a working one I got from Clay last spring I've considered selling it but $500 wouldn't do it.

3 months later
#269 4 years ago

6 months later
#364 4 years ago

I sold my Night Moves and kept my Caribbean Cruise.I find CC to be far superior.

10 months later
#515 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I beg to differ, Night Moves is the better of the two! Maybe if CC didn’t always give multiball as an award constantly.

You can beg to differ but you'd be wrong.CC is bolted to the floor NM is long gone.

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Actually, I think they are both excellent machines!

I agree they are the 2 best cocktails

1 month later
#593 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Well I broke a flipper on night moves. It won’t come all the way down and there seems to be a part (pawl maybe) sticking out unlike the working left flipper.
This will be my first venture into rebuilding a flipper. Is vids guide the best resource to learn how to do this? Where should I buy my parts? Is there a specific dealer that has more parts than others for these cocktail tables?

That should be all Gottlieb parts so Pinball Resource should be your best bet.

9 months later
#795 2 years ago

The glass comes off by unlocking and lifting the entire glass and frame off and the playfield raises like any other game.i think I would leave the glass on and put it on its side to keep the playfield locked in and pad the glass side with a thick blanket if I had to lay it on its side.

#797 2 years ago

Been a while since I've had the hood up but sounds about right.

2 months later
#845 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Another Spectra IV lives! Got my MPU running last night and was even able to play a quick game. I ended up making up a custom test adapter to help with MPU testing.
Still a lot to do. Many switches didn’t want to register at first and all of those need a good cleaning. Playfield has to be cleaned and waxed then the fresh rubber rings and new balls. The upper large plastic needs to be straightened as well.
I went through the coin door last night and that is ok. There seems to be an open connection for the switches on it though. If I jumped to connector for them at the MPU they worked and that was how I was able to start a game. Going to pull the whole tub out to lubricate the bearing and clean all the contacts and slip rings to see if that fixes the connection issues. This is really an odd machine.

Wow !! That is amazing !!

1 month later
#891 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:Just joined the club today. This games a blast! Thanks RCA1
[quoted image][quoted image]

Told you so

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cocktail-club?tu=Puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.