IMG_9258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9256 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9218 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9211 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9213 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 25.
#301 4 years ago

Awesome! Are they the correct size? I do hope they're thick enough to carry the weight of the machine.

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Awesome! Are they the correct size? I do hope they're thick enough to carry the weight of the machine.

FYI pbresource has the actual original brackets in stock.

Does anybody have a Carribean Cruise manual/schematic? I'd really rather not pay $25 for it, and it's evidently not in my Gottlieb manual collection, since it isn't "technically" a Gottlieb machine...

#303 4 years ago

I joined the club this week with THREE Caribbean Cruise!
I just got 3 clearly all original machines (#76,#131, and #135), about 1% in America lol.
Something to note, IPDB lists this game as 1989.
All 3 have copyright 1990 boards in them.
So if they started releasing them in 1989 (possible) it was definitely 1990 before they assembled even 20% of them.
They're all in *great* shape; I'm sprucing them up with NVRAM and titans and such, and then I'll be listing two of them (it plays so well I think I have to keep one).
If anyone is interested before I posted them to marketplace, feel free to PM me.

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Keroppi:

I just got 3 clearly all original machines (#76,#131, and #135), about 1% in America lol.
So if they started releasing them in 1989 (possible) it was definitely 1990 before they assembled even 20% of them.
They're all in *great* shape; I'm sprucing them up with NVRAM and titans and such, and then I'll be listing two of them (it plays so well I think I have to keep one).
If anyone is interested before I posted them to marketplace, feel free to PM me.

Do you have friends coming to NY?

Also how'd you come across THREE of them?

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Keroppi:

Pics or it didn't happen!

#306 4 years ago

I have a Night Moves - apparently I need to change the optos as it isn't kicking a ball out. Are they just standard optos you can get form Pinballlife?

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballNZ:

I have a Night Moves - apparently I need to change the optos as it isn't kicking a ball out. Are they just standard optos you can get form Pinballlife?

Reheat them. The solder joints go cold all the time. It’s the biggest point of failure on these games

2 weeks later
#308 4 years ago

I'm finally starting to address my Night Moves that I picked up a while ago. The flippers are weak and hanging up a little so I'm hoping new coil sleeves will help there. It's serial #1053 but can anybody explain what this hack job between the small board and the CPU board was supposed to do ? Oh and the battery is dead but not leaking so that will be coming off as well.

IMG_20190918_101731 (resized).JPGIMG_20190918_101731 (resized).JPG
#309 4 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

I'm finally starting to address my Night Moves that I picked up a while ago. The flippers are weak and hanging up a little so I'm hoping new coil sleeves will help there. It's serial #1053 but can anybody explain what this hack job between the small board and the CPU board was supposed to do ? Oh and the battery is dead but not leaking so that will be coming off as well.[quoted image]

Wow that’s kinda wild. The reset board is meant to reset the game when it locks up on location being left on for long periods of time. It’s 100% useless in a home environment and as they age they start going bad and causing all sorts of issues. It should be completely unplugged and left alone.
Mine is unplugged and the game is fine.

#310 4 years ago

Also for those of you that went LED's what did you use for the flashers ?. 89's ?

#311 4 years ago

I'm looking for the guy from Germany that almost bought my Night Moves a few years ago. I seem to have lost his contact details, but I know he reads this forum.

German guy (sorry I forgot your name as well) if you read this, please get in contact with me through a pm. Or through Whatsapp, if you still have my number.

1 week later
#312 4 years ago

Im in the club now with a mouse house Eros One. Gonna need to fumigate it but I might be crazy enough to do a high end restore on it. Maybe. I’ve got no real love for the theme or artwork but I do like the idea of a cocktail pin in the collection. Anyone got a lead on nos or repro parts? Got burnt pop caps and yellowed plastics

20C072C5-5BB9-4570-B116-3CC2DD8BAF3E (resized).jpeg20C072C5-5BB9-4570-B116-3CC2DD8BAF3E (resized).jpeg76051152-CC7B-4039-AEE9-BB253F08FED6 (resized).jpeg76051152-CC7B-4039-AEE9-BB253F08FED6 (resized).jpeg9A349B4A-0253-4B15-A7C5-2002450200B6 (resized).jpeg9A349B4A-0253-4B15-A7C5-2002450200B6 (resized).jpegD8D0F9A3-912E-4979-BF05-07161C15236B (resized).jpegD8D0F9A3-912E-4979-BF05-07161C15236B (resized).jpeg
#313 4 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Im in the club now with a mouse house Eros One. Gonna need to fumigate it but I might be crazy enough to do a high end restore on it. Maybe. I’ve got no real love for the theme or artwork but I do like the idea of a cocktail pin in the collection. Anyone got a lead on nos or repro parts? Got burnt pop caps and yellowed plastics[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Parts for Allied Leisure and Fascination games basically don’t exist. Best of luck! I really love the artwork on this one.

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Parts for Allied Leisure and Fascination games basically don’t exist.

Try contacting John's Jukes in Vancouver CANADA
https://flippers.com/

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/index.php/allied-leisure-industriesali-m-1?gridlist=grid&sort=5a

#316 4 years ago

Has anyone found a source for dark burlwood vinyl? Trying to restore this Eros one and it’s got a chunk missing in the Formica

1 week later
#317 4 years ago

Does anyone know what type of clearcoat they used on the allied games? Trying not to melt the playfield when I restore mine and I know naphtha makes it cloudy

1 month later
#318 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Welcome to the Cocktail Club! The group of pins that is most often overlooked and regularly stumbled upon.
This place is for everybody that owns and/or likes one or more cocktail pinball machines. Feel free to show them off! Tell your story!
I'll start with my Night Moves. I bought it a few years ago. My reasons: For starters, cocktail pins are quite a rarity in Europe and I like more obscure machines. I also like Gottlieb games of this vintage. And it's the only machine I can (and want to) fit in my small living room.
It's a nifty little machine with some innovative software. I just made a video for it. Check it out!
So... who's next?

As of tomorrow, I'm out of the club that I started 2 years ago, guys. It was fun while it lasted. Sometimes you have to make choices in life.

My Night Moves is going to a new owner. It has to make room for a new game. Here is a picture of the two, side by side.

IMG_20191114_001317 (resized).jpgIMG_20191114_001317 (resized).jpg
#319 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

As of tomorrow, I'm out of the club that I started 2 years ago, guys. It was fun while it lasted. Sometimes you have to make choices in life.
My Night Moves is going to a new owner. It has to make room for a new game. Here is a picture of the two, side by side.[quoted image]

Aww, how sad
You’ve got a very nice collection, and I can understand that Night Moves eventually will get replaced by better games. I’m on the fence at times but the form factor you can’t really beat!

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Im in the club now with a mouse house Eros One. Gonna need to fumigate it but I might be crazy enough to do a high end restore on it. Maybe. I’ve got no real love for the theme or artwork but I do like the idea of a cocktail pin in the collection. Anyone got a lead on nos or repro parts? Got burnt pop caps and yellowed plastics[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I rebuilt the displays with new seven segment displays and low power IC's. The original displays are power hogs and would get really warm. Worked out great and they took hardly any power after that and was easier on the 5V supply.

As long as the custom 40-pin IC's are ok then you can revive that machine. I've fixed a few of those boards when I had an EROS one.

It is a fun little machine.

#322 4 years ago

Aww, how sad
You’ve got a very nice collection, and I can understand that Night Moves eventually will get replaced by better games. I’m on the fence at times but the form factor you can’t really beat!

Thank you for your kind words!

Night Moves is a very handsome game, in more ways. It's like Atari_Daze mentions: f I even come across another one, i'll certainly be tempted to buy it. But for now, selling is the best choice.

#323 4 years ago

I have a Spectra IV I am considering parting out. Anyone looking for any parts. As usual to processor board and connectors are corroded. One pop bumper coil is melted. PM if interested.

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from BigWilly_Arcade:

I have a Spectra IV I am considering parting out. Anyone looking for any parts. As usual to processor board and connectors are corroded. One pop bumper coil is melted. PM if interested.

Pm sent

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from BigWilly_Arcade:

Whoa I’d be interested in buying the whole thing!! Hate to see one parted out. It would make a fantastic gameroom table

1 week later
#326 4 years ago

Just joined the club and brought home a pretty nice condition Night Moves. I think I got it for a reasonable price. The left sling had a broken rubber on it, and I just ordered the replacement rubber kit. I also ordered new pinballs for it as well... As I know those were never replaced.

The display was super nice... Worked fine. Started a 4 player game. Made sure all the main stuff worked, and flipper strength seemed good. Not horribly strong, but I don't think it is meant to be super strong flippers, and I think the flippers are more than strong enough to do the job.

All in all very good condition. Some minor scratches the glass. Cab/body is in great shape.
The playfield... No worn out spots...
But, it was never waxed... So... There is some cracking on the paint or the finish... But, its consistent throughout. Again... Not bad for a 30 year old machine.

I'm going to replace the rubbers. Wax it. Then play it . Maybe post some pictures later.

#327 4 years ago

Make sure you take a good look at the MPU board to see if it still has the original battery on it. Those can leak. I had to repair mine then I installed an NVRAM module so no more battery.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Make sure you take a good look at the MPU board to see if it still has the original battery on it. Those can leak. I had to repair mine then I installed an NVRAM module so no more battery.

I asked the owner and he didn't know about the battery... So... I figured it is still original. But, I don't know where its at. But, I do have the manual.

Tomorrow, I hope to open it up and locate the battery. And I also need to check all the connections from the move. Make sure its all fine still.

And I'll look in the nvram module. Hopefully, that isn't too hard to mod out.

#329 4 years ago

Adding NVRAM was easy if you're good with soldering. Just remove the 5101 ram chip, put in a socket, and plug in the module.

#330 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Adding NVRAM was easy if you're good with soldering. Just remove the 5101 ram chip, put in a socket, and plug in the module.

I'm not... I'm still learning... But, I'm keen to figure it out... Good way to learn. Hopefully they're are some how to videos online about that... I'm not ready to do that just yet... But, I'll look into it in the meantime. No need to rush into anything.
I did crack open my cab today... And I do think I need to look into leveling it. Not certain how these things do level. But, again I got the manual.

I noticed the center post rubber broke off. Only was able to find half of it in the pin. Will try to find the other half when I replace the rubbers and wax it.
The other posts are similarly dried out and basically disintegrating. Again... Not a surprise or a big deal. I got a full rubber set coming in the mail from marco.
Never replaced the rubbers before. Will be interesting to do so. Just have to figure out how to get those caps off the plastics so I can get to replace the bands. Shouldn't be too hard.

#331 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I'm not... I'm still learning... But, I'm keen to figure it out... Good way to learn. Hopefully they're are some how to videos online about that... I'm not ready to do that just yet... But, I'll look into it in the meantime. No need to rush into anything.
I did crack open my cab today... And I do think I need to look into leveling it. Not certain how these things do level. But, again I got the manual.
I noticed the center post rubber broke off. Only was able to find half of it in the pin. Will try to find the other half when I replace the rubbers and wax it.
The other posts are similarly dried out and basically disintegrating. Again... Not a surprise or a big deal. I got a full rubber set coming in the mail from marco.
Never replaced the rubbers before. Will be interesting to do so. Just have to figure out how to get those caps off the plastics so I can get to replace the bands. Shouldn't be too hard.

Everyone has to learn sometime. There are plenty of people here that will help you. If you decide you don't want to tackle that there are people that can do the board work if you mail out the board. You've got options.n Don't rush it and have fun.

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

The metal plastic caps are absolute pure garbage. Do yourself a HUGE favor and throw them in the trash and buy some nice rubber/silicone ones from Titan. I bought a set of 30 or so purple silicone “acorn nuts” and they look very nice on the machine depending on how you do your colors.
The metal ones will constantly strip out and dig into the screws and pull the entire post out of the playfield. They are truly the worst thing Gottlieb ever came up with.

#333 4 years ago

The metal plastic caps are absolute pure garbage. Do yourself a HUGE favor and throw them in the trash and buy some nice rubber/silicone ones from Titan. I bought a set of 30 or so purple silicone “acorn nuts” and they look very nice on the machine depending on how you do your colors.
The metal ones will constantly strip out and dig into the screws and pull the entire post out of the playfield. They are truly the worst thing Gottlieb ever came up with.

I went to titan pinballs webpage. I couldn't find anything that you were talking about. Could you share the link or the name of the item. I'll gladly check it out.

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I went to titan pinballs webpage. I couldn't find anything that you were talking about. Could you share the link or the name of the item. I'll gladly check it out.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=52

33B67597-EE9F-4EEE-9A5D-A5B0AF6772D5 (resized).png33B67597-EE9F-4EEE-9A5D-A5B0AF6772D5 (resized).png
#335 4 years ago

For those of you with a Night Moves pinball what ground mods did you perform on your machine? It looks like there are several System 80b mods that apply.

I've got my game running and was completely solid for a couple weeks? Recently it would lock up at times when there was a lot going on. Other than rebuilding the MPU, repinning some MPU connectors, and fixing an opto issue I haven't done anything else to it yet.

#336 4 years ago

I just ordered a new 10000uf 25v capacitor for the Night Moves and am going to replace the 500 trimmer with a new 500 ohm 1w precion trimmer. That should be a much better part than the original.

After that will revisit the ground mods

2 weeks later
#337 4 years ago

Heads up for Rotation VIII owners in need of parts. A seller in The Netherlands is parting one out. I'm not affiliated to him and I have no idea what his prices are.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamelen/automaten-flipperkasten/m1493250284-rotation-8-bally-midway.html

MP01.jpgMP01.jpgMP02.jpgMP02.jpg
#338 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up

1 week later
#339 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Heads up for Rotation VIII owners in need of parts. A seller in The Netherlands is parting one out. I'm not affiliated to him and I have no idea what his prices are.
https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamelen/automaten-flipperkasten/m1493250284-rotation-8-bally-midway.html[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that thing actually saw HEAVY play!!! That’s incredible!
Hopefully someone makes a sweet wall-hanger outta that playfield!

#340 4 years ago

Well, I've been lazy. I finally got around to ordering the parts. I did count how many replacement post caps I needed and it was 30 something , but they're so cheap I just got 40. Probably won't use even half of them, as I'm only going to remove the caps that I need to to replace the old rubbers.
Still can't hurt to have extra and more on hand if I decide or need to do further repairs.

Been busy, been lazy... And really haven't played any pinball, let alone time to repair any. But, I am looking forward to getting this puppy up and going.

Does anyone have any tips on how to take off these post caps. What tool works best. Treat me as a newb. Because I am horrible with tools and any project. Which is sad as I am a computer tech for my 9-5 job and I do take computers apart... But, it generally takes me a few teardowns to get familiar with the machines I work on.
So any advice or tips or even links to vids or forum posts would be appreciated. I do look for things myself, but sometimes its like searching for a needle in a needle stack. So if anyone knows of a pertinent link, please share it.

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well, I've been lazy. I finally got around to ordering the parts. I did count how many replacement post caps I needed and it was 30 something , but they're so cheap I just got 40. Probably won't use even half of them, as I'm only going to remove the caps that I need to to replace the old rubbers.
Still can't hurt to have extra and more on hand if I decide or need to do further repairs.
Been busy, been lazy... And really haven't played any pinball, let alone time to repair any. But, I am looking forward to getting this puppy up and going.
Does anyone have any tips on how to take off these post caps. What tool works best. Treat me as a newb. Because I am horrible with tools and any project. Which is sad as I am a computer tech for my 9-5 job and I do take computers apart... But, it generally takes me a few teardowns to get familiar with the machines I work on.
So any advice or tips or even links to vids or forum posts would be appreciated. I do look for things myself, but sometimes its like searching for a needle in a needle stack. So if anyone knows of a pertinent link, please share it.

I have a pal nut remover tool to grip the screws with the nut underneath that this caps mount on. They almost always get cross threaded since they’re cheap aluminum garbage, and they pull out the entire post. I hate them.
Some of them have been so screwed up I have to crush and peel the nut apart and then snap it in half because it would NOT unscrew.
They are awful, once you remove a handful you’ll agree.
So basically they will almost all grip the screw and yank the whole thing out. Get the pal nut remover from PBR and use that to hold the screw in place while removing the awful nut.

#342 4 years ago

I have a pal nut remover tool to grip the screws with the nut underneath that this caps mount on. They almost always get cross threaded since they’re cheap aluminum garbage, and they pull out the entire post. I hate them.
Some of them have been so screwed up I have to crush and peel the nut apart and then snap it in half because it would NOT unscrew.
They are awful, once you remove a handful you’ll agree.
So basically they will almost all grip the screw and yank the whole thing out. Get the pal nut remover from PBR and use that to hold the screw in place while removing the awful nut.

Dang... Looks like I should buy that tool. Alright. Guess I'll have to contact that site and place an order. Its really an old site and I wish it had automated checkout. But, I know I'm not the first person to say that about that site.

#343 4 years ago

Yes get that tool! It’s amazing and allows you to avoid a ton of frustration and headaches.

#344 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Dang... Looks like I should buy that tool. Alright. Guess I'll have to contact that site and place an order. Its really an old site and I wish it had automated checkout. But, I know I'm not the first person to say that about that site.

Call Steve, Pinball Resource is run by him. He’s a great guy... just make sure you have part numbers or manual references. Don’t bother with the online stuff. The website only exists because amazon shoppers were annoyed that they couldn’t reference his website.

You can email too and I believe someone else handles email orders.

3 weeks later
#345 4 years ago

Update... Not that anyone cares...
I finally ordered the part from Steve. I looked around online and while I did find the tool on ebay, the person wanted 100 dollars. So I decided to order that part from Steve, and also order the manuals that I needed for my Sinbad and Raven. Yes, I could have gotten them maybe a bit cheaper elsewhere, but by the time you factor in shipping and handling(and potentially tax now), it really was a wash and I needed to get around 40-50 dollars for the order anyway.

There was some drama in regards to the money order I sent. I'll save that drama for my llama and just say: I really wish he'd embrace some modernization. Having a payment gateway is not that complex.

But, that is a different story and really a moot point now. In the future I might need to purchase something else from him and I'll go through that laborious gauntlet if need be. For now though. I am super excited to get that part hopefully this Friday in the mail. And hopefully try to replace the bands this weekend!!!!!
I'm sure things will go wrong.
I do hope to also open up my machine and give the battery another look. Replacing the Nvram or whatever its called might be a project that I might want to do sooner than later.
Can't really wait to get my Night Moves up and running!

Side note... How many of you actually use your cocktails as a table? Do you guys have like a tablecloth that you put over it while not in play?
Just curious. I don't think I'll ever put food on mine. But a libation or two... Perhaps. Never while playing the game though, and also coasters.
Want to hear your thoughts on that.

#346 4 years ago

My take five is my coffee table.

9FDA478E-3EB0-44F0-AB6A-28B3DE96084C (resized).jpeg9FDA478E-3EB0-44F0-AB6A-28B3DE96084C (resized).jpeg
#347 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Update... Not that anyone cares...
I finally ordered the part from Steve. I looked around online and while I did find the tool on ebay, the person wanted 100 dollars. So I decided to order that part from Steve, and also order the manuals that I needed for my Sinbad and Raven. Yes, I could have gotten them maybe a bit cheaper elsewhere, but by the time you factor in shipping and handling(and potentially tax now), it really was a wash and I needed to get around 40-50 dollars for the order anyway.
There was some drama in regards to the money order I sent. I'll save that drama for my llama and just say: I really wish he'd embrace some modernization. Having a payment gateway is not that complex.
But, that is a different story and really a moot point now. In the future I might need to purchase something else from him and I'll go through that laborious gauntlet if need be. For now though. I am super excited to get that part hopefully this Friday in the mail. And hopefully try to replace the bands this weekend!!!!!
I'm sure things will go wrong.
I do hope to also open up my machine and give the battery another look. Replacing the Nvram or whatever its called might be a project that I might want to do sooner than later.
Can't really wait to get my Night Moves up and running!
Side note... How many of you actually use your cocktails as a table? Do you guys have like a tablecloth that you put over it while not in play?
Just curious. I don't think I'll ever put food on mine. But a libation or two... Perhaps. Never while playing the game though, and also coasters.
Want to hear your thoughts on that.

Did it get lost? I had my last check get lost and had to resend one. I get that not modernizing is a pain in the ass but whatever. I just got a checking account and use that as my “pinball only” financial account. It helps.
PBR is still an amazing resource and Steve saves me so much money when I try ordering parts and he suggests “do this and save 20 bucks buying a 17¢ part instead” I mean the man could make Marco levels of money but he truly cares about his customers doing things the BETTER way instead of just letting people do whatever they want and taking their money.

As for a table. I regretfully use my Night Moves as a table more than its used as a Pinball. It’s too convenient. I sometimes don’t play it because there’s too much shit on it. It’s a bad habit but the thing was literally made to be a table.
I may use it mainly as a table in my future apartment who knows.

#348 4 years ago
D92F88FA-83AD-4952-85B5-E3901C77A05C (resized).jpegD92F88FA-83AD-4952-85B5-E3901C77A05C (resized).jpeg
#349 4 years ago

Did it get lost? I had my last check get lost and had to resend one. I get that not modernizing is a pain in the ass but whatever. I just got a checking account and use that as my “pinball only” financial account. It helps.
PBR is still an amazing resource and Steve saves me so much money when I try ordering parts and he suggests “do this and save 20 bucks buying a 17¢ part instead” I mean the man could make Marco levels of money but he truly cares about his customers doing things the BETTER way instead of just letting people do whatever they want and taking their money.
As for a table. I regretfully use my Night Moves as a table more than its used as a Pinball. It’s too convenient. I sometimes don’t play it because there’s too much shit on it. It’s a bad habit but the thing was literally made to be a table.
I may use it mainly as a table in my future apartment who knows.

It wasn't lost. Was a money order. I don't own checks and even if I got a cashiers check I'd have to send in secure mail or whatever the sign option is. Also didn't want to wait for a check to post. Just a bit of frustration with some back and forth emailing to get the details all sorted and one phone call.
That's all I will say. Because, I have a habit of pissing people off without really meaning to and trying to be nice.
And lets just say Steve is one of the few people I never want to piss off, as I might want to order more stuff from him in the future.
And really, if that was the worst of it. Then LIFE IS GOOD!
And it will be once I fix that machine. Never replaced rubbers before. Looking forward to it. Then I gotta replace the rubbers on my sinbad. But, I kind of want to take the spinner mech out and clean, same for the drops... But, I suck at that stuff... So who knows when that will happen.

#350 4 years ago

Okay.
So I finally started my work on this machine. The good. All the rubbers have been replaced. The bad. Macro's band set was missing 2 of the I think 5/16th size bands. The ones that go around the plastic posts. None were missing, I just think they don't know how many were needed.
But, lucky for me I had my set of sinbad and there were the same size ones that I needed. So when I order my replacement bands for Raven I'll just tack on 2 of the 5/16 that I need.

I also waxed the playfield. Really dirty. Doubt it was ever cleaned. I might do another quick wax tomorrow, as there was some debris that I missed or noticed when I was playing the game.
Playfield is in good shape considering how old it is. There is no wear, but lines in the paint finish. And the display sticks out a bit here and there, and also some of the inserts stick out a bit.

The good. All the mechs are working. Display is bright and all works.
The not quite so good. One of the flippers I think needs to be adjusted slightly. I don't know if its a power issue, I think its just misalinged and once I correct it, I think the power should be fine. It's already strong enough to hit all the shots. Its just a little wonky and weakish compared to the other one, and its pointing slightly down more than what the other one is. So I think a quick realignment might fix that.

The bad with that... I don't know how to realign a flipper. Guess that is one thing I shall be learning and soon.

There are some lights out. Not a lot. But, man they are hard to change. I can't quite figure it out.

Is there a tool I should buy that will make it easier on me?

The N for Night Moves seems to be out most of the time, but then it popped on a few times, but then back off. N never works in attract mode though.
The I seems to be working in attract mode but sometimes it doesn't work in game. And those are on a special board it looks like.
Any idea how to remove that board and/or change the lights on it?

And the battery. I don't think there is one currently in the machine. That is good. Now I just need to figure out which board is the one with the battery. I looked, and couldn't find it. But, I'll keep at it. As I will probably do the nvram.

Lastly. I got to level the game. So I'll look into that. Shouldn't be too hard. Just not a lot of space to manauver in my house.

All in all though. I'm really pleased at how well it now is playing. Its a fun game. Shoots good, plays good. Simple rules... That stinks. But, its fun.
I don't know how many hours I could or would want to play on it. But, I'm just happy its now a pinball machine and not just a table.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. You guys already helped me out so much. As that Pal nut remover was totally worth the hassle to get, and I would have been doomed without it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
There are 1,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cocktail-club/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.