Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 57 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C53D9153-E9E3-4103-8196-45112B0C36F6 (resized).jpeg
295C52CC-1445-42A7-8247-8C309A8EAF9E (resized).jpeg
6B1A2531-E84B-4B4C-94EC-4CF7024B5748 (resized).jpeg
P1050878 (resized).JPG
P1050875 (resized).JPG
P1050876 (resized).JPG
P1050874 (resized).JPG
IMAG0421 (resized).jpg
IMAG0112 (resized).jpg
Roy Clark (resized).jpg
20180603_135346 (resized).jpg
20180603_135553 (resized).jpg
20180603_135544 (resized).jpg
20180603_135537 (resized).jpg
004.JPG
Capture.JPG

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 days ago

Joined the club this weekend...picked up a Roy Clark "The Entertainer"! Been on the list for a while. Was missing the MPU and fan. Already found a fan, but need to find MPU.

Roy Clark (resized).jpg
#102 7 days ago

Any tips on where I can grab the schematics for an Eros One for under $30? Macros has it for $31, don't see anything on eBay. Or am I a cheapskate, and $31 is perfectly reasonable?

#103 7 days ago

Here are some pics of my foxy lady.
The MPU was completely trashed I had it sit in vinegar for a whole week until everything was cleaned up.
All ICs were desoldered and socketed, resets circuit is all original and unmodded.
Turned out only 2 pins had to have bridges soldered to them other than that it worked.
But hey at least no more corrosion and some newer parts.

Plays like a charm and looks as good as new.

IMAG0112 (resized).jpgIMAG0421 (resized).jpg
#104 6 days ago

Really want a Foxy lady

#105 5 days ago

Did all Night Moves come with bumper cap decals ?

Only asking because most pictures/videos I see have just plain bumper caps. Have they just been lost/damaged/removed over the years ?

One of mine is lifting a bit and has some dirt under it. I would like to replace it but proving hard to find a cap with decal ....surprise..

Here are mine ...yellow cap but I have a red LEDs installed.

P1050874 (resized).JPGP1050875 (resized).JPGP1050876 (resized).JPG
#106 5 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

Did all Night Moves come with bumper cap decals ?
Only asking because most pictures/videos I see have just plain bumper caps. Have they just been lost/damaged/removed over the years ?
One of mine is lifting a bit and has some dirt under it. I would like to replace it but proving hard to find a cap with decal ....surprise..
Here are mine ...yellow cap but I have a red LEDs installed.

I can't answer the question about whether or not that is stock, but they seem low quality. It's an incredibly simplistic black logo that would be easy to make with a home printer, printable mylar, and scissors.

If I were making that for my game, I'd cut the decal to be a full circle the size of the cap, or if had access to a CNC cutter (Silhouette Cameo for example), I'd cut it right along the black border.

#107 5 days ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I can't answer the question about whether or not that is stock, but they seem low quality. It's an incredibly simplistic black logo that would be easy to make with a home printer, printable mylar, and scissors.
If I were making that for my game, I'd cut the decal to be a full circle the size of the cap, or if had access to a CNC cutter (Silhouette Cameo for example), I'd cut it right along the black border.

I know the history of this machine .... from the early/mid 2000's - it was operated in a country pub in the UK. I played on it every year until about 2012 when the owner sold the pub, I bought it from him a few years later.

So if the decals were a DIY job they were done prior to that. They match the font exactly on the apron. I'm just not seeing someone bothering to do that 15+ years ago ... before the hobby exploded .... ???

#108 5 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

I know the history of this machine .... from the early/mid 2000's - it was operated in a country pub in the UK. I played on it every year until about 2012 when the owner sold the pub, I bought it from him a few years later.
So if the decals were a DIY job they were done prior to that. They match the font exactly on the apron. I'm just not seeing someone bothering to do that 15+ years ago ... before the hobby exploded .... ???

Well, at any rate, you're likely going to have to go with a DIY replacement. Scanning in a logo from something else, like the apron, and editing it to match might be a good start if you can't find a digital version of the black logo. Alternatively, you might get away with scanning one of the existing decals and cleaning it up for printing.

#109 5 days ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Well, at any rate, you're likely going to have to go with a DIY replacement. Scanning in a logo from something else, like the apron, and editing it to match might be a good start if you can't find a digital version of the black logo. Alternatively, you might get away with scanning one of the existing decals and cleaning it up for printing.

Just noticed it's in the manual also

P1050878 (resized).JPG
#110 5 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

Just noticed it's in the manual also

I think that's your ticket to new decals! However, that looks to have black and white inverted from what's on your decals, but that's easy to change in an image editor.

#111 1 day ago

New addition. Have never heard of this one so I had to buy it!

295C52CC-1445-42A7-8247-8C309A8EAF9E (resized).jpeg6B1A2531-E84B-4B4C-94EC-4CF7024B5748 (resized).jpegC53D9153-E9E3-4103-8196-45112B0C36F6 (resized).jpeg
#112 1 day ago

I have an Eros One in great shape and enjoy playing it. One of the Star Rollovers cracked and the ball will hang up on it. I need to have them replaced but don't want to disassemble the playfield again to send it in. Not so much for the money but just laziness.

#113 1 day ago
Quoted from twitami:

New addition. Have never heard of this one so I had to buy it!

Is that the one from the va beach area? How is it as far as gameplay?

#114 1 day ago

Yes it is the VA Beach one. And I don't know what gameplay is like, it isnt in working condition currently. Hopefully at some point it will be though. Probably gonna be lame gameplay though

But can't find anything online about it.

#115 22 hours ago

I was looking at that one too, those star rollovers are cool. Kinda looks like a mix of early SS Bally and Williams parts on it, do you know who made it? Love to see the boards and mechs and stuff, there's nothing about it on IPD.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 40.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, MN
300 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Massillon, OH
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.50
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,500.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside