PXL_20221024_003030981 (resized).jpg
PXL_20221024_003033377 (resized).jpg
PXL_20221024_002456887 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221024_091855_2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221025-175920 (resized).png
20201206_215541 (resized).jpg
20221024_171342 (resized).jpg
received_5679102262149646 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 21.
#951 4 months ago
Quoted from scraig314:

Hey Everyone,
I just got an Eros One cocktail table. It’s in great shape and I would like to get it working. Unfortunately, the MPU is missing. Is there anyone out there with boards they can sell me? Or maybe a remake to buy, or a remake I can build myself?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Same boat......any luck??

#952 4 months ago

Question, I've looked but can't find an answer. I picked up and drilled out 2 Allied Liesure cocktails yesterday and Circa 1933 works fine (just missing a drop target) but Eros One had no CPU. I checked on Flippers.com but they don't mention the CPU system for Circa 1933.
Question I have is are they interchangeable?? It appears that most are but id like to be sure.
Thanks

1 week later
#953 4 months ago

Anyone in the Midwest looking for a Night Moves?

#954 4 months ago
Quoted from guard:

Allied Liesure

All cpu's are the same. with minor changes.

#955 4 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Anyone in the Midwest looking for a Night Moves?

Yes, In Texas I am!

#956 4 months ago
Quoted from twitami:

C'est moi. Vendus quelques-uns mais la plupart sont encore disponibles. si vous êtes intéressé par quelque chose faites le moi savoir. PAS se séparer à ce stade.

I took the Lady Sharpshooter and The Family Fun from Game Plan. I would like to thank Twitami for selling them to me, for his kindness and his patience. It's not easy for me because I have to manage to import them into France, but I think I finally found the right contact to get there.

I'm a fan of these game plan cocktail pinball machines, it's amazing how these machines can make me happy, I love everything about them, their game, their design...but...they take a lot of love patience and time to get them working again, but it's worth it...
I enjoy them, fairly simply but just challenging enough.

I'll just have to find the Vegas so they'll all be together. If you happen to see one for sale, please let me know.

2 weeks later
#958 3 months ago

Anyone know if there's an easy hack to put an allied leisure table on free play? Like just wiring the credit switch in with the start button or something? Or do I have to resort to "set the replay to 10k"?

#959 3 months ago
Quoted from Asterix:

I took the Lady Sharpshooter and The Family Fun from Game Plan. I would like to thank Twitami for selling them to me, for his kindness and his patience. It's not easy for me because I have to manage to import them into France, but I think I finally found the right contact to get there.
I'm a fan of these game plan cocktail pinball machines, it's amazing how these machines can make me happy, I love everything about them, their game, their design...but...they take a lot of love patience and time to get them working again, but it's worth it...
I enjoy them, fairly simply but just challenging enough.
I'll just have to find the Vegas so they'll all be together. If you happen to see one for sale, please let me know.

Nice score!
I very badly wanted his Lady Sharpshooter, but unfortunately it wasn’t in the cards! When you get it running please document it so when I finally acquire one, it can also be revived!

#960 3 months ago

Ok I will, it is true that there is very little information on this pinball machine. I even find it hard to believe that there were 1200 units produced... Manufactured only for a few months from May 1985, until Game Plan closed in late 1985.

#961 3 months ago

Anyone here with a Caribbean Cruise? I have a question - my upper left rollover switch (100,000) triggers no sound. The switch is definitely working, as it scores appropriately. I was trying to find out if this is a functional defect in my game, or if the game simply did not have any sound coded for that switch.

#962 3 months ago

I’m looking for an Allied Leisure plunger for a drop target and someone from another post thinks someone 3D printed one and suggested I check this club.

Would love to hear about 3D printed one.

Thanks for the help.

1C461CE3-51B8-4D95-9078-074A8F7D662B (resized).jpeg
#963 3 months ago

I'm working on a 3d printed one right now. Still fine tuning a few things though, but I'd you've got access to a printer that can do something stronger than PLA I can send you the file

#964 3 months ago
Quoted from megoman:

I’m looking for an Allied Leisure plunger for a drop target and someone from another post thinks someone 3D printed one and suggested I check this club.
Thanks for the help.

Hi. Look at my old posts. Is a guy who 3D print them. He did them for my machine. Good luck

#965 3 months ago
Quoted from megoman:

Talk to. @strech7. (Pm him )

#966 3 months ago

This is his user name. Stretch7

Quoted from megoman:

Would love to hear about 3D

This is his user name Stretch7

#967 3 months ago
Quoted from Lokust:

Anyone here with a Caribbean Cruise? I have a question - my upper left rollover switch (100,000) triggers no sound. The switch is definitely working, as it scores appropriately. I was trying to find out if this is a functional defect in my game, or if the game simply did not have any sound coded for that switch.

My CC is the same for that upper left rollover switch. I would assume that is correct. It is very strange that it does not have a sound coded for it.

#968 3 months ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:

My CC is the same for that upper left rollover switch. I would assume that is correct. It is very strange that it does not have a sound coded for it.

Very odd miss for Gottlieb!

#969 3 months ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:

Same with mine. Points, no sound

#970 3 months ago

I'd love to get a couple cocktail pins. The convenience, novelty, and the usability are great. If anyone has one that they're bored with...send me a pm.

#971 3 months ago

Thanks to both of you for checking your CC's for me!

1 week later
#972 3 months ago

I had a previous post looking for an Allied Leisure drop target plunger.

Someone contacted me who had the plastic tops fabricated.

Trouble now is I can’t separate the plastic from the metal on by broken plunger. The screw in the center channel turns, but the screw never loosens.

I’m sure it’s something simple. Thanks for the help.

895BD61A-2675-4745-BC56-3692FBC073D7 (resized).jpeg
#973 3 months ago

Plastic do tight I kept wiggling and wiggling after a few turns of the screw. Eventually got a tiny gap. Kept at it wiggling and turning the screw. Gap got larger. Eventually got it off.

Upon inspection I see ribs on the plastic male part to make sure there is a tight grip when inserted into plunger.

All good

311A2787-4D68-4577-A7FD-4D76B670F211 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#974 78 days ago

For my 50th birthday, I finally found a night moves in my country, incredibly rare to find one in Europe, it was in Switzerland before. This game is simply fantastic, what a joy to be able to play it, a must...even my daughter loves it, incredible.

20220829_185435 (3) (resized).jpg20220908_090408 (3) (resized).jpg
#975 76 days ago

Chanceux!

4 weeks later
#976 47 days ago

Is it possible to get a new top glass sheet put into the existing frame of the glass on a cocktail is badly scratched? I wasn't sure if that was even feasible or what it would cost but I may need to look into it. I had two games being repaired and one came back with a huge gouge on the glass. Have not yet heard from the guy if they will try to make it right at all but you can't just go buy an Eros One glass, as it's not standard - not even for Allied Leisure cocktails since it has the paint on the top area

#977 43 days ago

I'm going to be posting my Circus Circus cocktail in the classifieds soon. It's the only one known to exist. Serial number is 007, so there are, (or were), presumably at least 6 others. While it isn't that exciting It is a quirky bit of pinball history. I got the machine non-working and got it working, cleaned it up, straightened plastics, new rubbers etc. It still needs some work. Lower cab is particle board and could use replacing. The top half is plywood and in good condition. Stay tuned....

#978 43 days ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I'm going to be posting my Circus Circus cocktail in the classifieds soon. It's the only one known to exist. Serial number is 007, so there are, (or were), presumably at least 6 others. While it isn't that exciting It is a quirky bit of pinball history. I got the machine non-working and got it working, cleaned it up, straightened plastics, new rubbers etc. It still needs some work. Lower cab is particle board and could use replacing. The top half is plywood and in good condition. Stay tuned....

OR... or you could somehow get that Circus Circus game over to Wisconsin for your boy Friengineer & he could add it right next to his project Star Battle which he has hopelessly wanted to create a repair guide for. I can then complete my dinning room table set!

#979 42 days ago

I need a bracket that holds the top of the MPU in place on an allied leisure cocktail. I swear there was a 3D printer file for replacement but can’t find it now. Anyone seen one?

#980 42 days ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

OR... or you could somehow get that Circus Circus game over to Wisconsin for your boy Friengineer & he could add it right next to his project Star Battle which he has hopelessly wanted to create a repair guide for. I can then complete my dinning room table set!

One of these days I need to find out why my Star Battle isn't registering ball drains, don't suppose you've come across that issue on yours?

#981 42 days ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I remember that Circus Circus! I tried getting it but couldn’t make shipping work. The dude was practically giving it away!!
It’s a weird Big Top cocktail version.

Quoted from boogies:

I am selling a very rare Cisco Circus Circus cocktail cabinet. (Serial Number 007)
It's a working project that boots and all solenoids(flippers, slings, pop bumper) work.
The display works, but is dim.
Most switches are not registering, hopefully just a daisy chained broken wire.
I'm thinking $160 OBO. Definitely open to discussion.

Quoted from boogies:

I need Cisco Circus Circus taken away...
How about $85 OBO?

#982 42 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I remember that Circus Circus! I tried getting it but couldn’t make shipping work. The dude was practically giving it away!!
It’s a weird Big Top cocktail version.

That's the one. I got it playing and cleaned it up quite a bit. I LEDed it as well because the playfield was pretty dark
NO colors however. My dad wanted to make a new base out of marine grade plywood, which would be great but I don't want to drop anymore money into it.

It has a large footprint,having a full size playfield!

1 week later
#983 33 days ago

Helping a buddy out, I brought 7 (of the 8 he didn't bring with him when he moved) cocktail pins home to refurb/clean/sell (at least I think that's his plan):

Star Trip x1 (had to leave the parts machine, ran out of room)
Foxy Lady x2
Take Five
Circa 1933
Night Moves
Spectra IV

Guess my winter is pretty well spoken for...oof.

20221022_131946 (resized).jpg20221022_142313 (resized).jpg20221022_143040 (resized).jpg20221022_191100 (resized).jpgreceived_520390446244485 (resized).jpegreceived_811502743607477 (resized).jpeg
#984 33 days ago

Hi. I need if someone can help me whit pics from inside cabinet. I have a Roy Clarke I’m redoing the bottom cabinet (it got wet) I need the boards order if is possible. Thank you

#985 33 days ago
Quoted from Santis:

Hi. I need if someone can help me whit pics from inside cabinet. I have a Roy Clarke I’m redoing the bottom cabinet (it got wet) I need the boards order if is possible. Thank you

20201206_190257 (resized).jpg
#987 33 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Helping a buddy out, I brought 7 (of the 8 he didn't bring with him when he moved) cocktail pins home to refurb/clean/sell (at least I think that's his plan):
Foxy Lady x2
Take Five
Circa 1933
Night Moves
Spectra IV
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Spectra IV can be quite a challenge to get going. Not many working examples around. Definitely check for Battery corrosion as that has taken a toll on most.

#988 33 days ago

Foxy Lady x2
Take Five
Circa 1933
Night Moves
Spectra IV
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a spare top for a Valley Spectra, sadly I am in MD. Lol

#989 33 days ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

That Spectra IV can be quite a challenge to get going. Not many working examples around. Definitely check for Battery corrosion as that has taken a toll on most.

He said it worked the last time he played it a few months ago but the battery was weighing heavily on his mind also. I'm hoping for the best on that one. I'll try to get it off of the trailer tomorrow so I can start investigating.

Quoted from twitami:

I have a spare top for a Valley Spectra, sadly I am in MD. Lol

Thankfully I do have the top, it's just not on it right now. No idea why he wrapped the inside like he did, but... yeah. We pulled the top because we originally planned on putting it in the truck. But it was too wide to push in far enough to close my tailgate so we had to reverse course and go with two 'normal' cocktail cabs in the bed. The Spectra top ended up wedged behind the two cocktails along with the playfields and spare glasses. Thankfully everything made it here safely.

#990 33 days ago

Foxy Lady x2
Take Five
Circa 1933
Night Moves
Spectra IV

What happened to the parts machine? Hopefully there’s a plan so it doesn’t get wasted!

Spectra IV is so cool. I hope Robotworkshop can help me with mine!

#991 33 days ago

What happened to the parts machine? Hopefully there’s a plan so it doesn’t get wasted!
Spectra IV is so cool. I hope Robotworkshop can help me with mine!

I'll probably pick it up at some point when I'm a bit further along with these. He didn't sell the house, this just helped him clear some stuff out. Right into my shop.. lol

I'm crossing my fingers HARD that this spectra still works and the battery has not leaked. No idea what it's worth in working condition but I know in non-working condition it's not much!

#992 33 days ago

I'll probably pick it up at some point when I'm a bit further along with these. He didn't sell the house, this just helped him clear some stuff out. Right into my shop.. lol
I'm crossing my fingers HARD that this spectra still works and the battery has not leaked. No idea what it's worth in working condition but I know in non-working condition it's not much!

Honestly I have only heard of less than a dozen that still work (mine is one of those). I would expect that a clean working example is worth a decent amount. It is just so hard to get one.

Many people that I have talked to have two or three but none work. They can be a challenge even with the battery corrosion is light. I had to design an adapter for my Fluke 9010A in order to really see what was going on.

I really, really dislike working on boards with battery corrosion. If the damage is light it is definitely work repairing.

#993 33 days ago

Honestly I have only heard of less than a dozen that still work (mine is one of those). I would expect that a clean working example is worth a decent amount. It is just so hard to get one.
Many people that I have talked to have two or three but none work. They can be a challenge even with the battery corrosion is light. I had to design an adapter for my Fluke 9010A in order to really see what was going on.
I really, really dislike working on boards with battery corrosion. If the damage is light it is definitely work repairing.

No signs of life when plugged in. I haven't done any debugging yet but it doesn't look like anything has exploded, at first glance. I'll go dig some more later. I still have two more cocktails to unload from the trailer.

Night Moves is having issues booting and with controlled lamps working properly, too. Not sure what the deal with that one is, as I've worked on it before and Chris Hibler refurbed all the boards. Some digging to do there also...

#994 33 days ago

No signs of life when plugged in. I haven't done any debugging yet but it doesn't look like anything has exploded, at first glance. I'll go dig some more later. I still have two more cocktails to unload from the trailer.
Night Moves is having issues booting and with controlled lamps working properly, too. Not sure what the deal with that one is, as I've worked on it before and Chris Hibler refurbed all the boards. Some digging to do there also...

I have a Night moves too. Great game! If you find that any of the switch matrix IC's are blow I have an update adapter board to add clamping diodes.

If it is dead I would start with the 5V power board.

#995 33 days ago

I have a Night moves too. Great game! If you find that any of the switch matrix IC's are blow I have an update adapter board to add clamping diodes.
If it is dead I would start with the 5V power board.

Night Moves is definitely a fun cocktail pin. This one was actually in my shop several months ago because it had board issues. But when I got it back from Hibler, all was great again. Well, aside from the fact that the flipper coils get HOT no matter how I adjust them (they seem to work fairly well) and I never was able to get that sorted. This time when I gave it power it was having trouble booting, then it did..but with controlled lamp issues. It let me play a game (albeit with those lamp issues) and I turned it off. Now it won't boot again. I checked connections and swapped a couple fuses but no such luck. I'll check the voltage next to make sure it's in range. IIRC those Gottliebs are quirky in that the voltage can get a bit goofy from one location to another, but can usually be dialed in with that potentiometer..Correct me if I'm mistaken there, but that's what I'm pulling from memory.

I'm guessing Spectra is one of those weird games where GI doesn't just come on as soon as power is supplied to the machine? I figured I'd at least get that, but I got *nothing*. I'll check the board and go from there.

#996 33 days ago

Okay so I'm dumb re: spectra. But I'm super confused. I didn't realize there were two toggle switches (I was flipping the one in the back). Toggling the front one, it boots. But it's in the middle of a game somehow and I've advanced all the way to ball 12 or something???? Can't seem to get it to end the game no matter what.

Night moves is booting and playing again but controlled lamp problems persist. Idk.

20221024_105945 (resized).jpgreceived_5679102262149646 (resized).jpeg
#997 32 days ago

Okay so I'm dumb re: spectra. But I'm super confused. I didn't realize there were two toggle switches (I was flipping the one in the back). Toggling the front one, it boots. But it's in the middle of a game somehow and I've advanced all the way to ball 12 or something???? Can't seem to get it to end the game no matter what.
Night moves is booting and playing again but controlled lamp problems persist. Idk.
[quoted image][quoted image]

There are two switches on the bottom of the game. One is on/off and the other is high or low coil voltage. I guess the idea behind lower coil voltage was lower scores and more money earned for more games....

There are also switches inside. Test, play setup and there is a push button. You'll want to set the game to three ball and check/adjust all the settings. If you can't adjust then you need to unplug a connector and plug in a special reset board to clean all the settings. I had to make one for mine and I was going to get a batch of those reset boards made.

Also the SPECA IV will do odd things if there ar stuck switches other than the ball trough. Check all the switches.

I started a Wiki page a while ago and can always add more:

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Valley_Spectra_IV

#998 32 days ago

I started a Club thread for Spectra IV owners. Normally I wouldn’t. However, considering they are so unique and the only pinball machine Valley ever made, plus repair info is sporadic at best, the club serves to help owners come together and save these marvels!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spectra-iv-take-it-for-a-spin

#999 32 days ago

I started a Club thread for Spectra IV owners. Normally I wouldn’t. However, considering they are so unique and the only pinball machine Valley ever made, plus repair info is sporadic at best, the club serves to help owners come together and save these marvels!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spectra-iv-take-it-for-a-spin

Thanks, I added it to my favorites for now.

Finally unloaded the last two. Looks like they both have bad boards, bummer.

20221024_171342 (resized).jpg
#1000 32 days ago

More
Thanks, I added it to my favorites for now.
Finally unloaded the last two. Looks like they both have bad boards, bummer.

Thank you. Your place looks awesome whit all those cocktails at one place.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Smyrna, TN
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Temecula, CA
$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!