IMG_9257 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9256 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9218 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9211 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,213 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 25.
#601 3 years ago

I only have 1 good original if you want I can send it to you? Thank you

#602 3 years ago

@strech7 Hi. I have a drop target good. I can send it to you to be printed if you want. ? Thank you

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

I only have 1 good original if you want I can send it to you? Thank you

PM Sent

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I really want to add a Night Moves to my collection.

By far the best cocktail made. I’d love to add CC to my collection. When I played it however I found that it doesn’t seem to be as strategic as NM. Just multiball galore! I think it was the first game to use Sys3 so it was feature light at the time.

1 week later
#605 3 years ago

Posted in the project games thread
nashville.craigslist.org link

#606 3 years ago

I have a dfoxy lady. Bought for $100. Took a lot of work to get it running and cleaned up, I want to re-theme it, but have never done a theme change so stuck right now on figuring out how to draw out an image for the playfield.

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I have a dfoxy lady. Bought for $100. Took a lot of work to get it running and cleaned up, I want to re-theme it, but have never done a theme change so stuck right now on figuring out how to draw out an image for the playfield.

To get an accurate playfield image for a re-theme you'd have to take out the F.L. playfield and remove everything from the top, and anything sticking through from the bottom, then scanning the pf yourself or take it to a print shop to scan. Then in photoshop or illustrator draw your new theme. Then print out a decal and apply to plexi like the 'hard tops' people make now, lotsa work.
Sounds like you spent some time restoring it, and since all cocktails can be finicky and die without warning I'd prob'ly leave it as is

I re-themed a Rapid Fire into a 300 based on the movie and it was a b*tch. Even with the pf art being a translite between a plexi cover and wood 'light holes/playfield'. Finished it just in time for an arcade/pinball show in Miami, unexpectedly sold it there, and never saw it again

game with poster (resized).jpggame with poster (resized).jpg300 coin door front mockup 1 (resized).jpg300 coin door front mockup 1 (resized).jpg300 pf translite final lo (resized).jpg300 pf translite final lo (resized).jpg
#608 3 years ago

@ miracleman Hi. I have a hyperball. And I’m thinking in do some like 300. That looks really neat. Now I’m changing the playfield in Cirqus Voltaire. As soon I finish I’ll look forward to do something like your.

#609 3 years ago
0BA33574-14B9-477D-9BC5-668FC2BAAA1E (resized).jpeg0BA33574-14B9-477D-9BC5-668FC2BAAA1E (resized).jpeg
#610 3 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

@ miracleman Hi. I have a hyperball. And I’m thinking in do some like 300. That looks really neat. Now I’m changing the playfield in Cirqus Voltaire. As soon I finish I’ll look forward to do something like your.

Someone that played mine had a great idea I should have done. Wire the coin door tilt switch as the start button so you have to yell "THIS...IS...SPARTA !!!" and kick the coin door to start a game.

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Someone that played mine had a grea idea I should have done. Wire the coin door tilt switch as the start button so you have to yell "THIS...IS...SPARTA !!!" and kick the coin door to start a game.

LMAO.

Yes!

My friend showed me a rethemed Kiss into a Slayer at a party he went to...lol. It had mechanical score reels sitting ON TOP of the back box and *no* flippers -- they replaced them with pop bumpers.

Only two rules on the rule card:

1. Go F*ck yourself
2. DIE!

Glorious.

#612 3 years ago

LMAO. that’s the way should be. Do you still have the pdf for the playfield? If so I want it if you can. Thank you

#613 3 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

LMAO. that’s the way should be. Do you still have the pdf for the playfield? If so I want it if you can. Thank you

I'd happily send you any finished files I used for the game, but they'll only fit a Rapid Fire.
Some files might just be a flat image without layers.

I think I've heard Hyperball is a reliable game, Rapid Fire's launching gun overheating is a common problem.

#614 3 years ago

<I'd happily send you any finished files I used for the game, but they'll only fit a Rapid Fire.
Some files might just be a flat image without layers.
I think I've heard Hyperball is a reliable game, Rapid Fire's launching gun overheating is a common problem.

Hyperball is very reliable. Williams system 7. Thank you!!!

#615 3 years ago

@ miracleman Thank you. ( I messed up the reply ). Lol

#616 3 years ago

I just joined the club! Acquired a Caribbean Cruise. =)

And just released our latest podcast showcasing this wonderful System 3 cocktail pin! :

https://podbay.fm/p/the-classic-pinball-podcast/e/1614078612

#617 3 years ago

More details on the acquire of this great System3 Caribbean Cruise!
Was dead as a door nail when I got it. Set it up in our living room and went to town on it.
Main fuse holder was junk. Replaced it and viola! Now game powers up and can start a game. =)
No solenoids though.
Solenoid fuse blowing upon start up. Replaced it's bridge and now have solenoids! =)
Only other issue was the left pop bumper light never turned on. The pop bumper light circuit in this game behave like flashers.
So when the pop bumper pulses, the light flashes brighter for that pulse. I looked at the warming resistors on a circuit board under the playfield and found one had become unsoldered. Cleaned it up as well as the others and soldered them all back in with fresh solder.
Game didn't get much play during its life so the flippers and pop assemblies showed no wear so left them alone and shopped out the playfield with clear silicone all around and some teal and pink post rubber. Warm white comets for the GI and colored comets for the feature lights.
Great looker and a lot of fun to play!

DSC05566 (resized).JPGDSC05566 (resized).JPGDSC05569 (resized).JPGDSC05569 (resized).JPGDSC05570 (resized).JPGDSC05570 (resized).JPGDSC05571 (resized).JPGDSC05571 (resized).JPG

#618 3 years ago

It’s also a fun game to play. Nice job Dave!

#619 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Thank you! I’m picking this one up.

#620 3 years ago

since the time that I was looking for a functional one... imported from Holland.
It really is an amazing pinball machine, and a lot of fun that thrills everyone.

IMG_20210127_121612_resized_20210301_082839428 (resized).jpgIMG_20210127_121612_resized_20210301_082839428 (resized).jpgIMG_20210127_134527_resized_20210301_081812545 (resized).jpgIMG_20210127_134527_resized_20210301_081812545 (resized).jpgIMG_20210128_111818_resized_20210128_112027399 (resized).jpgIMG_20210128_111818_resized_20210128_112027399 (resized).jpgIMG_20210215_120045_resized_20210216_014032742 (resized).jpgIMG_20210215_120045_resized_20210216_014032742 (resized).jpgIMG_20210216_133316_resized_20210216_013852972 (resized).jpgIMG_20210216_133316_resized_20210216_013852972 (resized).jpg
#621 3 years ago

Probably my favorite pinball machine, I play it with great pleasure every day.

The one on the left is imported from Belgium, and it is the one that is in photos on ipbd.
The one on the right is imported from Holland.

IMG_20210113_163157_01_resized_20210123_085450202 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_20210113_163157_01_resized_20210123_085450202 (2) (resized).jpg
#622 3 years ago

and finally, this star shooter imported from germany.
It is in original collector's condition, deserves its place in a museum ...

I could be interested in an exchange for this one, with another cocktail pinball table...
Night moves, carribean cruise, or a game plan star trip, family fun...shooter 3 (resized).jpgshooter 3 (resized).jpg

shooter 1 (resized).jpgshooter 1 (resized).jpgshooter 10 (resized).jpgshooter 10 (resized).jpgshooter 7 (resized).jpgshooter 7 (resized).jpgshooter 8 (resized).jpgshooter 8 (resized).jpgshooter 9 (resized).jpgshooter 9 (resized).jpg
#623 3 years ago
Quoted from Asterix:

since the time that I was looking for a functional one... imported from Holland.
It really is an amazing pinball machine, and a lot of fun that thrills everyone.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful machine. I'd love to try one of these some day, but holy crap they're spendy (if you can even find one!)

#624 3 years ago
Quoted from Asterix:

since the time that I was looking for a functional one... imported from Holland

Great find and looks to be in good shape too.

#625 3 years ago

thank you very much for your reply.
Effectively the rotation is in really good condition, cabinet, playfield and plastic set...
I just change all the rubbers and I put it in full led.
It works perfectly, and I am lucky to have a new Polzin board charactization, even if the original board still works.

#626 3 years ago

These are really cool. What is the name of the billiards one? Rotation? These look fun to play. I will have to look up some videos of the game play. Thanks for sharing I have not seen some of these before.

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

These are really cool. What is the name of the billiards one? Rotation? These look fun to play. I will have to look up some videos of the game play. Thanks for sharing I have not seen some of these before.

Rotation VIII

#628 3 years ago
Quoted from Asterix:

and I am lucky to have a new Polzin board

Polzin came by my shop many years ago to look at game i was selling and while he was there i showed him my rotation VII that wasn't working and was at my wits end trying to get it working...he said he was very familiar with Z80 stuff so i told well take it back with you and see if you can fix it for me. Well a few weeks later or so i got a call saying it was up and running and when could he bring it back....I was so thrilled he fixed it. Ever since there he gained a passion for it and found himself one and starting remaking boards for it. So good to have him in our community for this game. Thank you Tim

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Polzin came by my shop many years ago to look at game i was selling and while he was there i showed him my rotation VII that wasn't working and was at my wits end trying to get it working...he said he was very familiar with Z80 stuff so i told well take it back with you and see if you can fix it for me. Well a few weeks later or so i got a call saying it was up and running and when could he bring it back....I was so thrilled he fixed it. Ever since there he gained a passion for it and found himself one and starting remaking boards for it. So good to have him in our community for this game. Thank you Tim

So it's thanks to you that Tim got interested in the rotation viii pinball... it's huge ...
so allow me to thank you, because without his work I would never have dared to try the experience of 'find one.

#630 3 years ago
Quoted from Asterix:

So it's thanks to you

Technically yes but no need to thank you...it's all Tim

because without his work

I hear you...he made me a key pad as mine was missing and also gave a few of his new boards even though i didn't need them

#631 3 years ago
Quoted from Asterix:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had no idea someone was remaking the boards for Rotation VIII (8) I had a chance to buy one that wasn’t working but passed because boards weren’t available, to my knowledge.

#632 3 years ago

so for information Tim Polzin stopped the production of boards several years ago, and entrusted the plans to pinball center.

I have a scoop for you, because I recently contacted John, and he told me the good news, I quote:

"We are working on redrafting the replacement MPU board, hope to have something by the summer or fall of this year...I will keep you in my notify file once we are happy with the results!"

This is really great news that I am happy to share here.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sorry I made a mistake, it's not "pinball center" but "Flippers.com"

#633 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I picked this up today. It is COVERED in rodent poop... Everything is rotten. But, it has the parts I need to fix up RC and a supposedly working board set.

So if anyone needs parts that are NOT the drop targets or flipper assemblies... Send me a message.

#634 3 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I picked this up today. It is COVERED in rodent poop... Everything is rotten. But, it has the parts I need to fix up RC and a supposedly working board set.
So if anyone needs parts that are NOT the drop targets or flipper assemblies... Send me a message.

Sad, Circa 1933 is a fantastic game. I like it better than RC.

#635 3 years ago

Are they not the exact same playfield, just different art? I had considered saving them both, until I saw this one in person. It is utterly disgusting and the wood reeks of urine.

#636 3 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Are they not the exact same playfield, just different art? I had considered saving them both, until I saw this one in person. It is utterly disgusting and the wood reeks of urine.

Yeah I guess you’re right, I forgot they did that.
I understand if it’s too bad to be saved too, I’ve seen some nasty games.
Consider using the Circa playfield for a wall hanger, if you don’t want it I’ll buy it

#637 3 years ago

Does anyone in Europe wanting to Part with a Night Moves or a Carribean Cruise?
do we ever know...

#638 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Consider using the Circa playfield for a wall hanger, if you don’t want it I’ll buy it

I am planning to hit it with the pressure washer and see if I can get the poop off and wash out the stench. But yea everything reeks of ammonia at the moment. If I can get it presentable, it likely will go on the wall of my shop. I have been saving old pin ramps and playfields, for the day I finally had a brick and mortar. Now that I do, time to decorate!

A65CA40D-ECC8-4421-BA3D-997569BB2C06 (resized).jpegA65CA40D-ECC8-4421-BA3D-997569BB2C06 (resized).jpegC9E0337B-B2DA-4E22-B7B9-520F179E56D2 (resized).jpegC9E0337B-B2DA-4E22-B7B9-520F179E56D2 (resized).jpeg
#639 3 years ago

My Roy was covered in rat piss too. I used Novus to clean it all up--my cloth was naaaaaaaasty. It actually came out fairly nicely. I bet this one would be similar. There were a few spots that just flat out couldn't be repaired (IE where it got under the paint/clear and warped the surface) but there were only a few of those. Pressure washer sounds aggressive LOL

#640 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Pressure washer sounds aggressive LOL

Yea, but so cathartic! I have a Rescue 911 PF that was, ironically in a house fire. So I will be pressure washing that one too. It is absolutely wall art.

The Circa 1933, the PF MIGHT be salvageable. But the cabinet is not. It is soft in many places. A chunk of it fell off in my car.

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

But the cabinet is not. It is soft in many places. A chunk of it fell off in my car.

Ahahahahahahaha grossssssssssss

#642 3 years ago

Picked up an Eros One at a local thrift store that’s in original, excellent condition but needs a couple of parts:

1. EOS switch for the right flipper - part number is not in the manual.

2. 1-1/2” single flange guide rail - #24 in the picture playfield picture.

Is there anywhere to source these parts?
0104526F-88A8-4A93-972E-8DE6C7B5C801 (resized).jpeg0104526F-88A8-4A93-972E-8DE6C7B5C801 (resized).jpeg91B86599-145B-4EAE-B9DC-A3298ED61594 (resized).jpeg91B86599-145B-4EAE-B9DC-A3298ED61594 (resized).jpeg980E3876-CDED-4C0F-94E3-603F9BBB809E (resized).jpeg980E3876-CDED-4C0F-94E3-603F9BBB809E (resized).jpeg

#643 3 years ago
Quoted from Tres:

Picked up an Eros One at a local thrift store that’s in original, excellent condition but needs a couple of parts:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man, 200 bucks..great deal! I was just in Oklahoma buying an Avengers LE last week... but I only made it so far as Guthrie. You win this round

You might see if there's anything listed on flippers.com. Other than that I'd just suggest the tried and true methods: here, ebay, etc. I'd think you can find most anything...except targets..although it may take some time. Nice find!

#644 3 years ago

I'm looking for one of the locking metal doors on my Roy that I picked up today. Anyone have a spare they could part with?
Here is a pic that KSUWildcatFan had posted. That's what I need. One of these.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#645 3 years ago

Wow! It boots AND plays! I may have to save this nasty hunk after all. I guess I’m shopping for a third parts machine.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#646 3 years ago

Found this in Oregon. My brother picked it up and delivered it to me. My friend fixed it up and solved all the problems in a couple of hours. Fun little pin will be going in the camp trailer and going camping for spring break.

IMG_1224 (resized).jpgIMG_1224 (resized).jpg
#647 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Found this in Oregon. My brother picked it up and delivered it to me. My friend fixed it up and solved all the problems in a couple of hours. Fun little pin will be going in the camp trailer and going camping for spring break.
[quoted image]

congratulations, the state of the playlfield is incredible, we will say that it's like new...
this game and its atmosphere are so endearing, an immediate pleasure...
small in size, but so big in everything...and the xylophone

#648 3 years ago
Quoted from Tres:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1FBB5AA5-C517-4E14-B79D-286FC48F8CE0.jpeg1FBB5AA5-C517-4E14-B79D-286FC48F8CE0.jpeg

#649 3 years ago

Great deal for a unique game - congrats

#650 3 years ago

And I more unique because is a”pen ball” machine. Mines are pinball machine. Lol. You made a great purchase and history will alive in that game for years to come. Congrats!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 1,213 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cocktail-club/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.