IMG_9257 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9258 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9256 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9218 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9211 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,213 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.
#451 3 years ago

Hey everybody, curious if someone can tell me what a non functional star trip would be worth? Game lights up, but won't start. Looks to be in decent shape. Thanks!

#452 3 years ago

Just FYI, I am selling off a bunch of my cocktails (trying to buy a new house and need some extra $$). I have a few on Facebook in various pinball groups, including Working Valley Spectra 4, project Valley Spectra, Working Viza War and project Viza war, Working Star Shooter, Working Rotation VIII and a project Rotation VIII. Have a bunch of others I may list as well. Not currently parting any out. Do have a bunch of project machines though.

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It better be gold plated and 100% working for that price sweet Jesus.

It is 100% working, even the sound. It sold in an hour--it was mine. They also bought the second project one I had too.

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Have a bunch of others I may list as well

Gotta Star Battle laying around?

#455 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Just FYI, I am selling off a bunch of my cocktails (trying to buy a new house and need some extra $$). I have a few on Facebook in various pinball groups, including Working Valley Spectra 4, project Valley Spectra, Working Viza War and project Viza war, Working Star Shooter, Working Rotation VIII and a project Rotation VIII. Have a bunch of others I may list as well. Not currently parting any out. Do have a bunch of project machines though.

I was going to comment on that but I’m in Facebook jail for a week. I just bought a Spectra IV for way way less. I do need just 2 parts for it. Missing the coin door (as they usually are) and the cash bin, otherwise it seems to work. Still waiting for it to be delivered... Bob has been slammed. Maybe some day!
I woulda loved that project Rotation VIII. You’ve got some great cocktail games! Good luck buying the house. I’m starting to look myself! Need a place for all the pins now

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Gotta Star Battle laying around?

Star Battle as in the Coffee-Mat? Yes. Project of course. It even has the riser to make it bar-table height.

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Star Battle as in the Coffee-Mat? Yes. Project of course. It even has the riser to make it bar-table height.

Add a profile picture! You’ve been here 8 years!
I’m super jealous of your cocktail collection. Hopefully your house will be big enough to justify 20+ tables :b

#458 3 years ago

For my own reference I was researching cocktails that share the same playfield layout with others, so I thought I'd share my findings here as well. Let me know of any errors.

Roy Clark The Entertainer (Fascination, 9/77)
-- Take Five (Allied Leisure, 1/78)
-- Circa 1933 (Fascination, 2/79)

Lucky Draw (6/78, Mirco)
-- Joker's Wild (?/78, VentureLine [unreleased?])

Black Velvet (Game Plan, 5/78)
-- Camel Lights (Game Plan, 5/78)
-- Foxy Lady (Game Plan, 5/78)
-- Real (Game Plan, 5/78)
-- Chuck-A-Luck (Game Plan, 10/78)

Flame of Athens (Allied Leisure, 12/78)
-- Eros One (Allied Leisure, 3/79)

Hearts Spades (Allied Leisure, 12/78)
-- Disco '79 (Allied Leisure, 6/79)

Family Fun! (Game Plan, 4/79)
-- Star Trip (Game Plan, 4/79)

Two companies made the game Star Battle (Coffee-Mat and Century Consolidated) but it's not just a repeat layout, it's the same title and art as well. I think everything else not listed (Caribbean Cruise, Cosmic Wars, Joust, Lady Sharpshooter, Night Moves, Rotation VIII, Space Fantasy, Spectra IV, Star Shooter, Vegas, and War) is a layout unique to that pin. Any other cocktail not listed at all here was never released (including One on One Basketball which only saw a few prototypes). I think that's all of them.

#459 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Project of course.

PM Me the details please. Are you willing to ship?

#460 3 years ago

Which cocktail pins have drop targets?

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Star trip has 3 and Eros one had 4. Not sure on the others

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Caribbean Cruise.

#463 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I think most do. Star Shooter has the most I think-- Allied Leisure's last cocktail, and by far their most unique layout.

IMG_5483 (resized).JPGIMG_5483 (resized).JPG
#465 3 years ago

After three months of restoration I finally am a member of the club with a Night Moves. When I got the machine it wouldn't turn on (other than GI), the bottom of the cabinet was pretty rough, the laminate chipped and gouged, plastics broken, there was corrosion and rust a plenty. Fortunately most of the pieces were there and the playfield was in reasonably good shape with no insert wear although the lettering on the display window is worn. I wish it was possible to get a new one.

Sorry for the delay Isochronic_Frost. In the first picture is the ground mod I did. I took five grounds at a time and silver soldered them to a 8 gauge ground wire that I attached to a post on the transformer assembly. I also took advantage of the extra ground on both the power supply and driver boards. When I got the machine most of the bridge rectifiers were shot. I replaced all the rectifiers, the filter cap with an aluminum can cap and actually inserted the correct fuses. There were 10A fuses in .1A slots, etc. I tackled the boards next. Due to the bad power I'm assuming the MPU was in bad shape. There weren't even interrupts at the CPU. I sent the board to Keith at K's Arcade and for a very reasonable sum he repaired the board and returned it to me. I needed to replace the regulator on the power supply and that got me back a running game. Unfortunately the sound was fried. After replacing all the Op Amps and the Auxiliary Power Supply Board and getting the proper ribbon cable between the Sound Board and Auxiliary Sound Board I got back sound.

I stripped the cabinet to bare wood, fixed the damaged sections with new wood. I primed and painted the bottom with automotive trim paint and got a sheet of Wilsonart Montana Walnut laminate to replace the laminate. I was amazed that it was a perfect match for the original laminate. I painted the inside of the cabinet and the black wood pieces attached to the playfield with a satin black and it has a nice sheen to it when the game is on.

I stripped the playfield and polished it. Thanks to Pinball Resource I was able to get NOS Plastics, all the replacement parts for the flippers including coils, linkages, EoS switches, etc. They also provided me all new NOS shooter components including the housing. They had new gates (the old ones were badly rusted), posts, etc. I replaced all the posts in the game with Bally Williams ones so I could mount chrome acorn nuts in place of the original sheet metal nuts which I'm not a fan of.

In all the videos I've seen the playfield is pretty dark so I utilized Comet Pinballs post light kits to light up all the star posts in the game. It's not as eye bleeding bright as it appears in the pictures believe it or not. I installed Comet frosted LEDs in the remainder of the game including the flipper buttons and start button. Since there isn't any way to set the game for Free Play I added the "Coin Drop" button to the coin door.

So far I'm really enjoying the game more than I thought I would. It's a really fun game. I think I'm hooked on these cocktail tables. I'm thinking either a Caribbean Cruise or Star Shooter next.

IMG_9917 (resized).jpgIMG_9917 (resized).jpgIMG_9931 (resized).jpgIMG_9931 (resized).jpgIMG_9945 (resized).jpgIMG_9945 (resized).jpgIMG_9946 (resized).jpgIMG_9946 (resized).jpgIMG_9950 (resized).jpgIMG_9950 (resized).jpg
#466 3 years ago

JEEBUS that looks nice!
Well done, you've extended the life of that game a generation!

#467 3 years ago

I made it officially myself today, picking up a great example of Star Trip and only 4 1/2 hour drive round trip.

55F5ED62-5D9C-4DBA-AE38-F0AEAC62C32F (resized).jpeg55F5ED62-5D9C-4DBA-AE38-F0AEAC62C32F (resized).jpeg8D11CFCC-6A05-40C6-9BB3-70964E8992B7 (resized).jpeg8D11CFCC-6A05-40C6-9BB3-70964E8992B7 (resized).jpeg9AD7CD57-BE04-45AD-B31C-EDCC05EE7AC9 (resized).jpeg9AD7CD57-BE04-45AD-B31C-EDCC05EE7AC9 (resized).jpegFE306817-6322-443A-B2A3-7107B30AADC3 (resized).jpegFE306817-6322-443A-B2A3-7107B30AADC3 (resized).jpeg
#468 3 years ago

Picked up a few new ones this weekend (Star Trip, Star Shooter, Disco '79), and these were broken off and in the bottom of the cabinet on arrival. Of course specific replacements are not findable and probably haven't been for a couple decades, so I assume I have no other option but gluing them back together and hoping that holds. Did any other company make drop targets that work like this? Or if anyone has an unfixable Star Shooter you want to sell as parts, get in touch!

IMG_20201012_195646.jpgIMG_20201012_195646.jpg

#469 3 years ago

I know people have been 3D printing pinball parts files from thingiverse, perhaps someone here on pinside could start printing/producing NLA cocktail parts.

#470 3 years ago

Spectra IV is in the building!!!!
HUGE thanks to Shawn Mk1Mod0 for getting this and then holding on to it for 6 months while the Pandemic shutdown everything... poor guy, did NOT expect it would have taken so long!

Now I need to source the big plastic apron plastic, the metal coindoor, and the metal coin box.
If anyone knows people with Spectra IV parts let me know!!

A4725946-A1E4-4DF8-A11F-B265EA375EA1.jpegA4725946-A1E4-4DF8-A11F-B265EA375EA1.jpegBBBBFDB4-CC5A-4DB2-81BB-303D9B61FCE9.jpegBBBBFDB4-CC5A-4DB2-81BB-303D9B61FCE9.jpeg
#471 3 years ago

Nice pick up. So it doesn't look like the legs detach in any quick/easy way? Had a chance at one myself but didn't think it would fit through the doorway of the room I want it in.

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Nice pick up. So it doesn't look like the legs detach in any quick/easy way? Had a chance at one myself but didn't think it would fit through the doorway of the room I want it in.

Nope, it’s one full piece. It’s kinda weird. Glass comes off, playfield pops out and all the boards are mounted to the bottom of the playfield. If you take the playfield and the glass off it’s easy to maneuver it.

I love the space-age feel of this with the steel trim!

I’m gonna go through this one pretty good and the plan is use it for a dinner table when we get a house next year!

1 week later
#473 3 years ago

Is there a part number for the battery on the Night moves board ?. I've seen a couple of posts about getting a remote battery holder and a diode but I would prefer to keep it looking like it came from the factory. If not is there a diagram for how to wire the diode and battery holder ?

Thanks.

#474 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Is there a part number for the battery on the Night moves board ?. I've seen a couple of posts about getting a remote battery holder and a diode but I would prefer to keep it looking like it came from the factory. If not is there a diagram for how to wire the diode and battery holder ?
Thanks.

NO! Get rid of that battery and don't install one! Those things have ruined more boards over the years and just need to go. Instead just remove it and install an NVRAM module in a socket. I used one of these 5101 modules in mine:

https://nvram.weebly.com/

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Thanks.

That’s a total waste of time.
Even if you’re OCD it was literally cheap cost-cutting. We preserve these games. Use the NVRAM option and never have an issue again. Battery hold is okay but NVRAM is the far better option.

#476 3 years ago

What Nvram would I use for Caribbean cruise?
Thanks

#479 3 years ago

was thinking about getting my feet wet with a cocktail. from what the guy is telling me the game lights up but doesn't boot. how bad are these boards to work on? how fun is this game and what is it worth?

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

was thinking about getting my feet wet with a cocktail. from what the guy is telling me the game lights up but doesn't boot. how bad are these boards to work on? how fun is this game and what is it worth?

That is an Allied Leisure machine. I had a nice EROS 1 that was working and sold for less than they are asking for that one. While it could be simple it could be awful. The main issue with those are the odd parts used on the MPU. In particular the custom programmed parts that are unavailable. I've repaired a few of those boards but the custom parts were ok.

So if you get it you'll have to consider the worst case and just look at it as a nice cabinet, playfield for a custom project and use something like an Arduino as a new custom controller.

#481 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

That is an Allied Leisure machine. I had a nice EROS 1 that was working and sold for less than they are asking for that one. While it could be simple it could be awful. The main issue with those are the odd parts used on the MPU. In particular the custom programmed parts that are unavailable. I've repaired a few of those boards but the custom parts were ok.

So if you get it you'll have to consider the worst case and just look at it as a nice cabinet, playfield for a custom project and use something like an Arduino as a new custom controller

This!

Also depends on if you want to learn programming or if you have decent soldering skills you might be able to bring her back to life.

I'd say take a chance on it, worst case you sell it or part it out. Hard to say what is worth. Cocktails have a limited amount of maximum fun comparatively.

#482 3 years ago

I appreciate the feedback guys. I will see what the owner says.

#483 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Hearts and Spades is one of the rarest Allied Leisure cocktails, it is my personal favorite. It’s a ton of fun and has a lot to shoot for.

#484 3 years ago

Hearts and Spades is one of the rarest Allied Leisure cocktails, it is my personal favorite. It’s a ton of fun and has a lot to shoot for.

Star Shooter is the best one, IMO. I have a Heart Spades too, in fact I have about every one they made.

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Picked up a few new ones this weekend (Star Trip, Star Shooter, Disco '79), and these were broken off and in the bottom of the cabinet on arrival. Of course specific replacements are not findable and probably haven't been for a couple decades, so I assume I have no other option but gluing them back together and hoping that holds. Did any other company make drop targets that work like this? Or if anyone has an unfixable Star Shooter you want to sell as parts, get in touch!
[quoted image]

Game Plan used a similar style that WICO developed.

#486 3 years ago

Well, I just joined the cocktail club a about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been necessarily looking for one, but happened to spot a Night Moves for sale semi-locally on Facebook. After a 3-hour round trip adventure and paying more for it than my wife wanted me to, I returned with a fully working Night Moves that was in dire need of a good cleaning. There were cobwebs all over the inside. Curiously enough, the previous owner had started doing a LED conversion as well as new rubber pieces, but didn't do everything. All of the under play field lights were changed to colored LED to match the inserts, except the inner row under "Night Moves". Those were left as incandescent 47s, as well as all of the above play field lights, half of which were burned out. I ended up keeping the LED under the play field and replacing the burnt out 47s with new 47s. I also put in some 89 flasher bulbs as the other ones were super dim. I think they were like 215s?

The previous owner had replaced about 80-90% of the rubber, but left some obviously rotten and easily accessible pieces. I'm not sure why they didn't finish the job and how on earth they did all the work to it and not clean the cobwebs out. The play field was super dirty as well, but in good condition under all the dirt. At first I thought the displays were dying because they were so dim. Turned out the underside of the blue display cover and the top of the displays were covered with dust and cobwebs. They are nice and bright now. The lower display has a little bit of ghosting, so I'll probably re-flow solder joints at some point.

Interestingly, it has the wrong pop bumper tops. I see that they are supposed to be yellow, but mine are white with a 10-point red star. Any idea what pin those are supposed to be for? I honestly like them better than the standard yellow, so I'll keep them.

038U6368 (resized).jpg038U6368 (resized).jpg038U6375 (resized).jpg038U6375 (resized).jpg038U6392 (resized).jpg038U6392 (resized).jpg
#487 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:Well, I just joined the cocktail club a about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been necessarily looking for one, but happened to spot a Night Moves for sale semi-locally on Facebook. After a 3-hour round trip adventure and paying more for it than my wife wanted me to, I returned with a fully working Night Moves that was in dire need of a good cleaning. There were cobwebs all over the inside. Curiously enough, the previous owner had started doing a LED conversion as well as new rubber pieces, but didn't do everything. All of the under play field lights were changed to colored LED to match the inserts, except the inner row under "Night Moves". Those were left as incandescent 47s, as well as all of the above play field lights, half of which were burned out. I ended up keeping the LED under the play field and replacing the burnt out 47s with new 47s. I also put in some 89 flasher bulbs as the other ones were super dim. I think they were like 215s?
The previous owner had replaced about 80-90% of the rubber, but left some obviously rotten and easily accessible pieces. I'm not sure why they didn't finish the job and how on earth they did all the work to it and not clean the cobwebs out. The play field was super dirty as well, but in good condition under all the dirt. At first I thought the displays were dying because they were so dim. Turned out the underside of the blue display cover and the top of the displays were covered with dust and cobwebs. They are nice and bright now. The lower display has a little bit of ghosting, so I'll probably re-flow solder joints at some point.
Interestingly, it has the wrong pop bumper tops. I see that they are supposed to be yellow, but mine are white with a 10-point red star. Any idea what pin those are supposed to be for? I honestly like them better than the standard yellow, so I'll keep them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice find! Congrats!

#488 3 years ago

I like those “wrong” pop bumper caps better than the egg caps.

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:

Well, I just joined the cocktail club a about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been necessarily looking for one, but happened to spot a Night Moves for sale semi-locally on Facebook. After a 3-hour round trip adventure and paying more for it than my wife wanted me to, I returned with a fully working Night Moves that was in dire need of a good cleaning. There were cobwebs all over the inside. Curiously enough, the previous owner had started doing a LED conversion as well as new rubber pieces, but didn't do everything. All of the under play field lights were changed to colored LED to match the inserts, except the inner row under "Night Moves". Those were left as incandescent 47s, as well as all of the above play field lights, half of which were burned out. I ended up keeping the LED under the play field and replacing the burnt out 47s with new 47s. I also put in some 89 flasher bulbs as the other ones were super dim. I think they were like 215s?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on getting arguably THE BEST cocktail pin out there! Surprised they knew how to put LEDs in but missed lots of simple stuff. How odd!

#490 3 years ago

Congrats on getting arguably THE BEST cocktail pin out there! Surprised they knew how to put LEDs in but missed lots of simple stuff. How odd!

Thanks! It's such a blast to play.

Yes. It is rather puzzling. Maybe they thought shiny LEDs would help it sell and didn't care about anything else?

2 weeks later
#491 3 years ago

Picked up my wife's childhood pin this weekend after it sat in a trailer, in a field, for two decades. I got rid of the mouse nest and replaced the three fuse holders that are always junk on these and that got it to wake up, kind of. I've since cleaned off ALL the, uh....debris.... and waxed, with new rubber.

When the game is turned on I see all zeroes on player 1, "4" followed by all zeroes on player 2, then both go blank and the credit display goes nuts. Looks like 08/88/etc, just over and over. Tilt bulb lit. Clearly something isn't happy. Both tilt switches look fine and aren't engaged. LED1 on (dim) but quickly off when powered on. LED3 & LED4 both on, then off, then back on when powered on.

I pulled the board to check for cold solder joints (didn't see anything) and to polish the edge connectors. With the board removed I turned the machine on and observed the behavior in picture 4. The displays never went blank. Board back in, same behavior as before. Looks like I'm getting a solid 5V at the capacitor on the board and I don't think there are any issues with power delivery, but I'm not sure what I can check next. Any ideas?

20201206_170930 (resized).jpg20201206_170930 (resized).jpg20201206_190251 (resized).jpg20201206_190251 (resized).jpg20201208_122726 (resized).jpg20201208_122726 (resized).jpg20201208_131451 (resized).jpg20201208_131451 (resized).jpg

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Picked up my wife's childhood pin this weekend after it sat in a trailer, in a field, for two decades.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that playfield cleaned up NICE!
(no idea on the board issues)

#493 3 years ago

replaced the three fuse holders that are always junk

Do you still have the 3 in line fuse holder????
I could really use one...

#494 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Wow, that playfield cleaned up NICE!
(no idea on the board issues)

It's not perfect and still has a couple of not so great spots plus typical planking for its age but it's a wonder what novus 2 and carnauba wax can do! You'd be disgusted to see the cloths I used to get the job done!

The first two pics are 'befores'. There were a few spots like that, with actual mouse crap crusted on the playfield. The rest was like in pic 3, which was to show just how much filth was on it...

20201206_190434 (resized).jpg20201206_190434 (resized).jpg20201207_105453 (resized).jpg20201207_105453 (resized).jpg20201208_080116 (resized).jpg20201208_080116 (resized).jpg20201208_112519 (resized).jpg20201208_112519 (resized).jpg20201208_112434 (resized).jpg20201208_112434 (resized).jpg20201208_112441 (resized).jpg20201208_112441 (resized).jpg20201208_112505 (resized).jpg20201208_112505 (resized).jpg20201208_191726 (resized).jpg20201208_191726 (resized).jpgAttach50786_20201208_072658 (1) (resized).jpgAttach50786_20201208_072658 (1) (resized).jpg

Quoted from vec-tor:

Do you still have the 3 in line fuse holder????
I could really use one...

The nasty crusty original fuse holder? I pitched it. It was destroyed anyway. Two of the fuse holders were broken.

I really hope I can get some help diagnosing or can send the board somewhere (I assume I probably have in-cabinet issues to resolve as well, even with fully refurbished boards) so I can get this up and running for my wife. I know she's really looking forward to playing it again. But I'm completely out of my league when it comes to PCBs, and I know absolutely *nothing* about ALI.

#495 3 years ago

It's not perfect and still has a couple of not so great spots plus typical planking for its age but it's a wonder what novus 2 and carnauba wax can do! You'd be disgusted to see the cloths I used to get the job done!
The first two pics are 'befores'. There were a few spots like that, with actual mouse crap crusted on the playfield. The rest was like in pic 3, which was to show just how much filth was on it...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The nasty crusty original fuse holder? I pitched it. It was destroyed anyway. Two of the fuse holders were broken.
I really hope I can get some help diagnosing or can send the board somewhere (I assume I probably have in-cabinet issues to resolve as well, even with fully refurbished boards) so I can get this up and running for my wife. I know she's really looking forward to playing it again. But I'm completely out of my league when it comes to PCBs, and I know absolutely *nothing* about ALI.

ALI cpu's are not the best design. I have had trouble with them before...
the traces come off the boards very easily.

#496 3 years ago

I really hope I can get some help diagnosing or can send the board somewhere

Isn't John's Jukes in Canada still the only place that repairs cocktail boards?
20 years ago I sent my Eros One boards to him for repair, took a month or so.
https://www.flippers.com/

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. I've been talking to him in a FB group. I figure I'll eventually have to just send the board and that's fine..I just have no idea what kind of money I'd be looking at and I wanted to see if there was anything I should try prior to doing that. I'm a Williams guy, so I'm definitely out of my element with this thing. I'm willing to spend some money on it, for my wife, but not flat out CRAZY money...if that makes sense....

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

The sad thing is, the three 6530 rroit. If one or more are bad, you are kind of
at a dead end. There was a guy in Germany, that is working on replacement
components.

#499 3 years ago

I used to repair the Allied Leisure boards. That was back when I had an EROS ONE cocktail machine to run them in. As long as the custom programmed IC's are intact they can usually be revived. The last ones I fixed were about 3 years ago and they are still running well. I also rebuilt the displays. Mine had bad chips and displays so I stripped those boards, installed 74LS series parts, super bright 7 segment displays, and changed the current limiting resistors to 3K if I remember. They were as bright if not a little brighter than the original displays but barely took any power to run. They were totally cool and a lot less stress on the power supply.

You need to be extremely careful about the power. As I recall the colors were opposite of what you'd expect. If you have reverse polarity or over voltage you can toast the custom chips.

The game I got was a mess, Had to fix the displays, fix the original linear supply, fix the transformer, go through the MPU, clean connectors, then swap a drop target and do a normal shop job. Cool little machine when done.

#500 3 years ago

Considering the conditions I dragged this thing out of (trailer in a field for the past 20 years) I expected VERY little out of it and assumed it would be deader than dead, prompting a very long term rebuild. Getting it to spring--kind of--back to life with the three fuse blocks replaced pushed me to clean it up in a hurry (took a day) and psychologically got me in a frame of mind where I felt like it could be up and running soon-ish. Kind of coming back down to reality now. :\

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Tools
Pincoder Store

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,213 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cocktail-club/page/10?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.